sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-01-2015, 10:32 PM

"Okay Zain a meal. before watching a movie is good idea it will keep us from snacking. 4:30 is a good and all right just send the text. when after you check you got everything. " she say while moving around her living room. trying to see if there was any small things. that could get caught in the vacuum or stuck in inside it. Miki did not want to have to replace it anytime soon. plus she like having a clean house it made her smile. yet she did not want any house plants. not enough time to take care of plants each day before work.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-22-2015, 03:11 AM

"Alright Miki, I'll see you then," Zain said before he finally let himself stop procrastinating when he didn't have anything left to say. Sighing, he decided to end the call. "Good bye." He lingered one second more before he hung up and sighed. Now just to wait until Saturday and he could see Miki again.

When the day arrived, he texted ahead just like he said he would, asking for meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner. Simple, a bit like home. What could be more perfect? Zain checked the time as he tidying his house up for the first time in his life. Not too much longer to wait now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-22-2015, 09:00 PM

Miki got the text bought the stuff she need to get. to make their dinner for tonight's date as well. the movies she had pick-up earlier in the day. she get back into her car having just finish getting out of the store. then starts to drive over to Zains house. Miki could not wait to see her boyfriend plus spend time with him. she was glad the drive was not a long one to his house. from the store she had stop by at it was on the way. it was getting close to the time she agreed to come over for.

Once there Miki parks her car in the driveway then. turns it off she starts to get out of her car. while taking out the bags with food in them. besides the one other bag with movies in them. for the couple to watch for their date night. she even brought her apron with her to wear while in the kitchen. Miki's outfit is a summer sun dress that stop at her keens. color's where Hawaiian ones with some palm trees,on it. Miki walks to the door then rings the door bell waits for Zain to answer the door.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 07-30-2015, 02:12 AM

Zain paused in his anxious walkings around the house when he heard the doorbell. He long since gave up on cleaning when he ran out of things to do, but he still wandered here and there, pretending at the chore. It kept him from feeling like an anxious sixteen year old. Even when he was sixteen, he never felt like this. He felt ridiculous and more than a little embarrassed.

"Miki! Right on time," he exclaimed as he flung open the door. Stepping to the side, he tried to smile like he hadn't been waiting this entire time. Once the door closed, Zain pulled her close to place a quick kiss on her lips before he pulled away again--which was harder than it should have been. He wanted to savor her. "Did you bring everything?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 07-30-2015, 04:52 AM

"Yes I got everything Zain,whoa did you. clean up the place since I was last here?" Miki ask him while noticing the place look clean. she then waits to hear his answer. yet wince a little when he had pulled away. she was being patient with him since,it had feel like. it's been forever since they last seen each other in person.

Miki was careful not to drop the bags on the floor. but she was smiling at her boyfriend yet giggles softly. "How about we move into the kitchen? unless you don't mind dinner being a bit late. " she says to Zain in a playful tone of voice trying to see. if he had anything else in mind? Miki really wants to make him happy. so she was trying something new. she could not help but blush after saying that.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-28-2015, 05:31 PM

Zain chuckled a bit. "Ah, you caught me? I did tidy a little since it seemed about time. I almost forgot how to use a broom," he admitted with a smile at Miki. He took one of the bags and lead the way into the kitchen, walking backwards so he could keep watching Miki. He raised one eyebrow. Didn't she seem a bit more playful these days even if she still looked golden with her sweetness?

"Didn't you also change a bit. What's this? It almost seems like you came here for more than dinner." He kept his tone light, but he he did care what she might answer. He wasn't sure how he felt about this.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-15-2015, 01:00 AM

Miki could not help but laugh softly at what Zain said. "Sounds like need a someone to clean. this place up for you,I did change a little. but only by reading some articles in magazines mostly. I was only going to suggest a back and shoulder massage. I'm sure your job is stressful at times." Miki says to her Lover while as she starts. to look for things to cook their dinner with. she had not even put her apron on yet. deep down she worried if she was acting to different around him.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2015, 06:29 PM

Zain couldn't help but laugh at her answer. There was the old Miki, the one that made him want to change. "Really now? Were those magazines helpful? That's so like you though." He couldn't say exactly why, but it was and that comforted him. Once he was sure that Miki settled into the kitchen, he decided to leave her to it and went to go set up the dvd player so they could watch and eat dinner as soon as she finished. It gave him something to do and once that was done, he sat at the kitchen table so he could watch her with an innocence that was unique to Miki. Only her was he content to just watch like this. "You're beautiful, you know," he whispered.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-03-2015, 11:21 PM

Miki walks over to the skin first to wash her hands. then walks to oven start per-heat it for the meatloaf. starts to get things out to make the meatloaf. but wonder if he wanted home mash potatoes are the box kind? by the time Zain came back in to the kitchen. her hands were full with meat in the mixing blow. "Your Handsome plus I still think. you like to flirt with your own charm added in." she says to him in a quite tone of voice. yet was happy to be here with him right now.

Once done she made sure to shape it. so it would fit just right in the meatloaf pan. than go's to wash her hands once more. before hearing the oven beep at her. letting her know it was done per-heating. Miki gets some oven gloves on to her hands. then picks up the meatloaf to put it in the oven to cook. now all she needs to do is make the mash potatoes to go with it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-23-2015, 09:21 PM

"Yeah?" Zain answered, one eyebrow raised. He sounded unconcerned with her words, but in reality, they warmed him none the less. He didn't go out of his way to flirt. Rather, the truth came out of him without effort. Miki was beautiful just like this, her hands messy with food and nothing else special. He sighed and watched her finished the food in silence for some time, just feeling content. Finally though, he couldn't resist the need to be close. He flitted over, coming to Miki's side just as she set down the meatloaf. "All this waiting has made me want to help," he whispered, twisting one finger through her hair. "Anything I can do?"

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-30-2015, 01:04 AM

"Aw really? can you get some potatoes out for me please? you don't mind home made mash potatoes? if you don't have a bag of potatoes. a box mix will do just fine." Miki ask Zain she was happy he wanted to help out. she needs to take the oven gloves off. to make the last dish for there dinner. but wonder a little is he had look into any thing yet? go to school for? it made her think a business type of job would be good for Zain.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-09-2016, 05:16 AM

"Ah...yeah, I should have some potatoes," Zain said as he found a few set back on the counter. He didn't really know what to do with them other than they should be peeled, so he handed them to Miki. He felt pretty sure he didn't own a potato peeler. "You can make mashed potatoes from a box? I feel like I should know about something like this. I'm still pretty useless when it comes to shit like this, but at least I don't wake up hungover in my backyard anymore, eh?" he added with a half-felt smile that never quite reached his eyes. He still felt like he had a long way to go.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-14-2016, 11:35 PM

Miki laughs softly understanding what he had said. "Yes I can make them form a box. but I could show you how to use a knife. to peel potatoes with,it mighty to dangerous. for someone just learning how help out in the kitchen." Miki say's to him in a soft voice. yet smiled Zain was right at least was no longer. being found by her when he is past out drunk. in his own back yard which had happen once before.

"Your a beginner in the kitchen it takes. time to learn how to cook besides practice makes perfect. I'll bring some cook book's over next time. with some easy recipes in them for you to try out." she says while walks over to his side. giving Zain a soft kiss on the lips. wanting to tease him a bit to see,if he has a playful side. heck part of being together was to have fun. Miki would stop if he would be uncomfortable about it.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-15-2016, 04:22 PM

"Yeah?" Zain hummed. He didn't much want to learn how to cook, but the thought of doing that with Miki sounded wonderful anyway. All his life, he'd never really been an adult and somehow, it seemed wonderful to become one--for Miki. "I could probably find some. So we could-" He was cut off by the kiss and a second later, he trailed a finger down her cheek, tender and reluctant to break the contact, but he did after a second, still standing too close though. "Kissing before dinner? Shouldn't we save these sorts of things for during the movie?" he asked, his heart doing a flip-flop.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-24-2016, 02:15 AM

"Yeah your right sorry. but you are cute when your nervous." she says to Zain while blushing her cheeks where pink. yet knew she should finish cooking dinner soon. so they could eat and watch the movies. they are standing pretty close to each other. Miki did not want to be rude by moving away. Zain's voice sound some what soft to her. his touch was nice,her heart was beating a little fast.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2016, 01:44 AM

A cocky half-grin passed passed over Zain's face. "It's not nerves that makes me like this ya know." No, it was something far more profound that softened his voice and made his heart beat faster. He didn't move back, watching Miki's expression with a sort of rapt interest. Forgetting all about dinner, he leaned in to kiss Miki on the lips, savoring it. When he pulled back, he couldn't keep from saying what he'd been thinking. "I love you."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-10-2016, 08:50 AM

Miki was slightly shock by what Zain had just said. her cheeks where turning form pink to red. "Zain I Love you too." Miki says to him in a soft yet sweet sounding voice. she hope the meatloaf would not get burned. if they left it in the oven for two long. but still need to finish making dinner. if the food is ruined they may have to order out. she leans in and starts to give him a kiss on the lips.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-17-2016, 02:59 AM

Zain got lost in the kiss. He let his arms slip around to hold Miki close. He wanted to treasure her, he wanted to devour her. His gentle fingers and passionate kiss said as much. Distantly, through the haze in his mind, he smelled something. It took a second to really filter through and even then, his mind didn't quite react with alarm. All he could think was, 'oh the food is burning.'

Zain pulled back, his eyes widening. "Sorry! I'm making a mess of dinner. I'll uh, be in the living room!" He back pedaled quickly, leaving the room without another word. Geez, what was he doing? He dropped his face into his hand and tangled his hands in his bangs. And yet, for some reason he wanted to laugh.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-22-2016, 10:01 PM

"Oh my I better open a window. to air the kitchen out,I hope dinner is not ruined." she says while walking off in hurry to the oven. to try saver the meatloaf form burning to much. plus Miki still has to make the mash potatoes unless. the meatloaf got burned to badly it would be take out. she could not help but feel her cheeks red.

They did kiss for a good couple of minutes. she gets to the oven then open's it up she a could of black smoke. came out of the oven Miki looks over at the meatloaf. once the smoke cleared away after a few moments. she notice it was not to badly brunt it got cook well done. only slightly brunt at top,so now she can make the mash poptatoes.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-05-2016, 07:42 PM

While Miki finished with the dinner, Zain listened, only stealing a couple glances back into the kitchen. It seemed they hadn't ruined dinner. Actually it smelled wonderful now that the burnt smell started to dissipate. After a couple more minutes, he woke the DVD player from its sleep mode and called back to Miki. "When dinner is ready, just bring it out here. Whatever plates is fine. I've got everything ready on this end," he added, patting the spot next to him.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-06-2016, 05:50 AM

Miki puts the pan of meatloaf on the right side of the stove. then moves around look's for a pot. so she can make the mash potatoes. "Okay it should not take much longer. by the way dinner should be ready in ten minutes." Miki says in a happy voice as she. finds a pot then walks over two the stove. puts the pot down on a burner and then looks. for the box mash potatoes to see what she would. need to use to make them with.

About five minutes later Miki had the mash potatoes. cooking in the pot it was pretty easy to make. it just need to cook for a bit longer. she then moves around to get some plates down. but wonder what Zain would like to drink with drink? "Hey Zain what do you want to drink?" she calls out to him form the kitchen her voice was loud. but only enough to carry into the next room. so he could hear her yet blush's a bit. unsure if he still likes to drink beer are wine still? she did not know if he like soda are water as a drink.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-12-2016, 11:26 PM

Zain tilted back toward the kitchen. "There's some beers and sodas in the fridge. I'll take a beer and you can get whatever you like," he called to her. Even if he gave up overdrinking, he still liked to enjoy a good beer here and there. Plus, it made any date more comfortable, even if wine would be more romantic. He didn't even consider that. At least it seemed dinner was ready now.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-19-2016, 01:17 AM

Once the ten minutes where up Miki plated the food. carefully then put gravy over the mash potatoes. she looks around and found the utensils for there meal. Miki had found two tv dinner trays she would,have two. carry one in at a time so it would make it two trips for her. she moved each plate on to a tray each along with utensils.
she walks to the fridge garbs two beers. heck working hard each week once in every few months.

Miki would drink a light beer nothing to strong. knowing what almost happened the last time she got drunk. she place the beer's on each tray quickly. she then pick's one up starts to walk. the living room with a happy smile on her face. "Here you go one hot dinner. don't start the movie yet I shell be right back. I need get my plate form the kitchen." she says to Zain and giggles softly before,walking. back to the kitchen she came back with in a few moments. with her own meal on the other tv tray. she sits down next to her boyfriend. then picks up her beer pops the lid open.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-20-2016, 09:48 PM

Zain opened his own beer and took a swig before turning to watch Miki as she walked. He looked away again as she came back, not wanting to be caught staring. "Ready?" he asked, pushing the play button. By this point, he already forgot what movie he put in, but it didn't even matter. Miki sat close to him and he smiled over at her. It really did feel like a real date. He tasted the meatloaf and hummed, not the least bit surprised. "It's good."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 03-21-2016, 03:43 AM

Miki puts her beer can down before starting to speak. "I'm happy you like it then." Miki says to him then start's to eat. some of her own cooking he was right it is good. yet she was happy being with him. wonder what movie they where watching? if it was a romance movie she may start to cry. if the plot got to crazy with a love triangle in it.