Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-25-2014, 11:51 PM

Plot: Greg decides to hire a housekeeper, and to his surprise there is a twist to it.

Character Profile(s)

The Boss

Name: Greg McClair
Height: Six Feet
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
About Him: Greg comes from a successful family and is currently running a portion of his dad's company. It's kind of taking a toll on him, but he hopes to find that one lady to share his life with one day.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-26-2014, 12:06 AM

The employee

Name:Serenity Minase
Height:5 foot 8 inches
Eye Color:Blue green
Hair Color: Violet
About her:Serenity is form a normal size family. she lives on her own,just getting a new job as a housekeeper. one day she hopes to find the right guy to fall in love with.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-26-2014, 11:30 PM

Greg just got home from work and has to look over the candidates for his house keeping job. He yawned as he shredded some of the applications. He was left with two applications that stood out the most. One was of some random person and the other one was Serenity's application. He kept comparing them and then decided with Serenity. He kept the other application just in case though.

He picked up his cell phone and left a message on Serenity's voice mail.

"Hello, this is Greg McClair, I'm calling to inform you that you got the job. Come over tomorrow at 2:30pm for your orientation. My address is -insert address here- and you can reach me at -insert phone number here- if you have any questions. Have a great day," Greg said as he was leaving a voice message.

After he left the voicemail, he hung up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2014, 12:04 AM

Serenity was sitting by her desktop computer. when she heard her cell phone go off but left it a lone. being a little busy with a computer game. after a bit she picks up her cell phone and listens to her voice mail. she could not believe her luck she had gotten the job as a house keeper.

She writes down his address and phone number down on her note pad. that was all ways near by the computer. he did sound nice in the voice mail her had left.

Serenity thinks for a while before dialing the number that. had been left to get in touch with her new boss. she had a few questions she was hoping. he would not mind answering before tomorrows orientation. but waits to see if he would pick up the phone.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-27-2014, 12:10 AM

Greg took out a mug, a k-cup, sugar, and creamer to make his coffee with. He put the k-cup in the machine and waited for the coffee to brew. While waiting, he checked to see if he had any muffins left. Just as he was about to do that, his phone started to ring, he picked up his headset and answered the phone.

"Hello, Greg McClair speaking," Greg said into the headset.

It took a while for him to realize it was his new house keeper calling.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2014, 12:21 AM

"Hello this is Serenity Minase,I was calling. to see if I could ask you a couple of questions Mr.McClair." she says in to the phone while starting to get up form her computer. then heads off in to her kitchen to see what she can make for dinner tonight. her voice was shy sounding when speaking her voice was a bit soft.

While walking to the kitchen she almost trip over a step. that was entrant of her kitchen yet mutters a few words. under her breath while using her free hand. to cover the mouth piece of her cell phone. yet hope her new boss did not header what she just said. if so she would apologize to him right away. it was not his fault that her kitchen had a entrant to it. that had two step's one of them being a bit lower then the next one.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-27-2014, 12:41 AM

"Sure thing, Serenity, what questions do you have?" Greg asked in a professional manner.

He did hear some of the words, but he just ignored them. He gave her the benefit of the doubt that it wasn't intentional. Meanwhile, he started adding creamer and sugar to his coffee. While listening to her questions, he added the whip cream and cinnamon to his coffee. Then he took out a coffee straw and started drinking his coffee.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-27-2014, 01:06 AM

"Well my first question is do you want me in a uniform? as for my other two questions, do you want be there at specif time each day? Is there any thing you need me to do for you such as run errands,are go shopping for you?" Serenity ask in a polite voice to Mr.McClair yet kept her voice normal. but still could hear she was shy none the less.

Serenity gets in to her kitchen then walks over to her refrigerate. she look's inside it trying to see what was still good. first of all not wanting to get sick the day before. starting her new job would be such a bad thing to happen. she notice the milk was still good same go's for some vegetables. even some cheese that gave her idea of what to make for dinner. but would have to find the recipe first.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-31-2014, 10:23 PM

"Well, just wear what you feel comfortable in, you don't have to wear a uniform unless you want to." Greg spoke as he was thinking of an answer to the other questions, "I'll answer the other questions during the orientation."

As he listened to any more concerns Serenity had, he continued to sip of his coffee. He then went to the fridge to find something to snack on. He saw the cheese and some other snacks. So he took out some extra sharp cheddar out of the fridge and some crackers out of the cupboard.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-31-2014, 10:40 PM

"That was all of my question's. thank you for answering one of them for me. I'll see you tomorrow then at 2:30pm I hope you have a good night." she says while starting to find a strainer. so she could wash the vegetables first to get rid of any dirt on them. but waited to hear what her new boss as to say. are would he just hang up the phone?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-07-2014, 10:57 PM

"You're welcome. Also Thanks and you do the same as well, have a great night," Greg beamed and hung up after Serenity spoke.

Greg smiled and munched on some cheese and crackers while watching the news. He sighed as it was the same old news and he was still alone. He decided to call it a night after he did some work related thing.

The next morning came around and he got up to make his coffee. He looked in the fridge to see what he could munch on for breakfast. He took out a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and poured it into a bowl. Then he poured some milk into the bowl as well.

"Ah... I can't wait for my new housekeeper, I wonder if it would be too much if she cooks for me," Greg thought as he opened the fridge for a bit and stared at the steak that needed cooking, "ugh... I need to cook it soon or it's a goner"

He sighed and looked at his schedule to see if he had time to cook it for lunch. "Whew... it won't go bad, and I can cook a nice lunch. Maybe I'll offer some to Serenity," Greg thought.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 10-11-2014 at 12:05 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 09-08-2014, 01:13 AM

Serenity fix her self dinner cook plus eat. as well wash dish's she had dirtied and put the left over food away. once done she puts it away then go's to take a bath. she was unsure what to ware for her first day on the new job. yet pick out a outfit put it out for tomorrow that would be comfy.

The next day she woke up early check her emails. while waiting for her pan to get hot make some pancakes. she was drinking a glass of milk slowly. but gets up when she notice the pan was hot enough for batter. she gets the bowl of pancake batter then add's some to the pan. but makes sure not to put to much in it at once. trying to make them a good size per pancake.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-15-2014, 12:05 AM

Greg decided to cook the steak for lunch for himself and offer Serenity some. While waiting for the steak to cook, he whipped up some potato salad and a green salad. He looked at the time and figured he could bake a quick batch of brownies. At least it was his day off today, or he would've to order food from that organic restaurant. Greg smiled as he finished up making the potato salad, then he started to work on a green salad. He then took the brownie mix out of the cupboard, mixing the ingredients and poured the brownie mix into the square pan. That's when he placed it in the oven and waited for it to finish cooking. He looked at the time and sighed with relief.

After he prepped lunch, he decided to make a plate for himself. He looked at the time, and had an over an hour to get ready for to interview his new housekeeper. He looked in the fridge to find something to drink, and found some orange juice. He took out his tablet and started reading a book on it while eating.

He then gets a phone call and he answers it. It was his job. Greg replied, "Yes, I'll be there at 5pm for the emergency meeting." He sighed and hung up after getting the news of an emergency meeting. Good thing he had time to interview Serenity and decided on the spot to hire her.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 12:18 AM

Serenity checks the time before rushing off to get ready. about a hour later she was dress in high low dress. it was blue in color but had some wedge sandals on. they had dark blue ribbon tie's to them so she had to tie them around her leg's. once done she walks off to brush her hair plus clean her face. by the time she finish doing that it was 1pm all ready.

She walks off to grab her purse to start get going. a head of time since she had one quick errand to run. before going to her new job just a quick stop. at the post office to drop a package off that the mail man. would not be able to carry so it has to be drop off at the post office.

Once she finish her errand she get's to her boss's house at 2:20. she parks her car then gets out walks to the front door. rings the door bell an waits for her boss to come open the front door. hopefully he would be home she was ten minutes early.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-15-2014, 01:11 AM

Greg heard a knock on the door, and went to answer it. He wondered if it was Serenity arriving early or his delivery. So he opened the door and saw it was Serenity.

"Hello there, you must be Serenity," Greg smiled, "Come on in and we'll head to my office."

They past the living room and headed to his office. "You may have a seat right over there," Greg pointed to the seat right near his desk. He readjusted his tie and sat down. He looked at her resume and began to ask the interview questions when Serenity was ready.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 01:27 AM

"It is nice to meet Mr.McClair." Serenity says to him before taking a seat in the chair. she was a bit nervous unsure what the question's would be like. she smiles softly yet put her purse down by her side.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-15-2014, 02:00 AM

"Okay, How flexible is your schedule?" Greg asked as he placed her resume on his desk.

Meanwhile, Greg was thinking about hiring her instantly, but he had to know her schedule first. Also, he had to ask some other questions. Which he did and then he asked her about some of the jobs she listed on her resume. After the interview was over, he decided to give her an instant answer.

"Oh, would you like some lunch?" Greg asked as he smiled, "By the way, you're hired."

Greg smiled and then thought, "She's cute as well. Then again, I must stay professional" He then smoothed back his hair, readjusted his glasses and tie.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-15-2014, 02:46 AM

"My hours during the week are quite flexible. sometimes during the weekend at times,if I don't. have anything planed a head of time." she says to her Greg in a happy voice. but when he ask her about lunch her stomach starts to growl. she giggles a bit at her self yet blush's. "Aw thank you sir and lunch sound great,right about now." Serenity says to her boss in a polite voice. yet garbs her purse first before they start to walk out of his office.

But starts to think to her self. 'He is so handsome! wait what am I thinking?? I can't fall in love with my own boss!' she then starts to shake her head a bit to get those thoughts away.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-17-2014, 12:20 AM

While heading to the living room, Greg gives Serenity a brief tour of the house. When they get to the living room, he heads to the kitchen to warm up the steak and make her plate. "To drink, I have orange juice, sweet tea, or mango green tea." Greg smiled, "Which one would you like?"

He asked the question as he placed Serenity's plate on the table. When he heard her reply, he went back to the kitchen to pour a glass of a beverage of her choice. He brings the beverage and a brownie, then he places it on the table.

"Enjoy your meal," He smiled and then sits down. He then starts to think about that meeting, wondering what could his dad be wanting this time.

Last edited by Dottie Mae Evans; 10-17-2014 at 12:23 AM..

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-17-2014, 12:30 AM

Serenity notice that his home was average size one by the looks of it. yet had ask for the mango green tea sound different. "Thanks it looks great." she says before starting to dig in to her lunch. she wonder if he like salad's? she knew of a few good places in the city. that had great salad's even one place made it's own salad dressing.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 10-17-2014, 01:14 AM

"You're welcome, I made the potato salad myself," Greg replied and then looked at the time. He sighed with relief that he had time to prep for the meeting, he thought it was an emergency business meeting.

"So what do you think of my cooking?" He asked as he smiled, "You can start tomorrow if you like or next week."

He readjusted his glasses and slightly blushed. He then had to remind himself, "you can't fall in love with your employee... This isn't a movie."

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 10-17-2014, 01:25 AM

"Oh my is that the time? your cooking was great and I'm sorry but I got to go. I forgot about a other appointment I had today. is it okay if I start tomorrow?" Serenity says while blushing do to being a bit embarrassed. she had gotten a call on the way over here about her appointment. she had been sipping at her mango green tea it was yummy. the hole lunch was perfect it had been so nice.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-03-2014, 12:12 AM

"That's okay, I'll see you tomorrow then around 11am." Greg smiled and remembered he had a meeting at 5pm, "It was a pleasure meeting you Serenity."

He shook her hand and walked her outside. Then he walked back into his home and started getting some paperwork ready for the meeting. He hoped it wasn't a dreadful meeting. He sighed and wondered what his dad wanted to talk about this time. He was running the company to the best of his ability.

A few hours later, Greg is walking into the Lavender Company's office. He is greeted by the employees, and goes to the 15th floor where his dad's office is. He waits outside the lobby till his dad calls him in.

"Come in, son," Mr. McClair said as his son walked into the office with him, "I would like you to meet your new bride."

"Dad, I told you... I rather find my own woman," Greg sighed.

When he entered the office, he saw a girl that was familiar. His jaw dropped and he was in full shock.

"I like you to meet Serenity, Serenity, meet Greg," Mr. McClair smiled.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 11-03-2014, 12:20 AM

Serenity was wearing a dress dark purple in color. she blushes yet looks away her parents had set this up. at lest that is what she think about this arranged marriage. "We have all ready met before Mr.McClair sir." she says while she tried not sound nervous. how did she of all people get set up for arranged marriage to her new boss? she wonder if her parents knew his father are something? her parents where the ones how had tolled her to be at this meeting.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 12-07-2014, 12:42 AM

"You already met my son? When did this happen?" Mr. McClair shockingly responded.

Greg was speechless, he didn't know what to say. He wanted to say, 'It's good to see you again Serenity', but he was blushing heavily.

"You met this girl before, son?" Mr. McClair demanded, "Where did you meet her at?"

"Yes, dad, I did," Greg nervously responded, trying to find the words for the next answer.

"Is she one of your personal office assistants?" Mr. McClair roared, "If so, that's very unprofessional of you, son! Now I demand an explanation at once!"

Greg's hands started to sweat and he then responded, "I hired her to be my personal maid, I didn't know I was arranged to marry Serenity. No one told me anything."

Mr. McClair was in shock, and then regretted not telling his son about this sooner. He sighed and looked at the both of them. Wondering how could this have happened. He thought his son would hire an older housekeeper or a bulter.

"Dad, why am I arranged to marry Serenity?" Greg asked, "Not that I am upset or anything."

Mr. McClair was thinking of a way to explain it to the both of them without making it a a long story.

"Serenity, did you know about this?" Greg asked her.