WorldsWorst
Send a message via MSN to WorldsWorst Send a message via Yahoo to WorldsWorst

Old 09-17-2007, 01:20 AM

They were enemies. War was on both sides. Swords, daggers, bows and arrows. Weapons flying everywhere, people dying and slashing and hacking senselessly. Until a single fox darted out and was killed in the crossfire; an arrow pierced its heart. This stopped the fighting; but the war had just begun.
In the land of Ikhana, foxes were revered. They were holy animals. It was a punishment worse than death if one died by your hands. It angered the gods even if one was to die of anything but natural causes.
The gods decided to punish these disrespectful people for their war and the death of the small animal.
Now the two cities, Ar'nok and Lokiehn would have to work together to earn the gods' forgiveness.

Gods:
Keeht [KEY-eht]: God of the Fox; Represented by a man's body with a fox's tail and head. Every generation, there is said to be an embodiment of Keeht in a citizen of Ikhana. It is never known who is next to have the child that will be Keeht, but the realization is made at birth. The child will hold the mark of Keeht, [A birthmark in the shape of a fox's head.] and will have fox ears and a tail.
Jiarha [jee-AR-uh]: Goddes of the Earth; Lover of Keeht. There has never been a direct embodiment of this deity, but there are women who are closer to her than most. These are said to share a special bond with Jiarha. There is usually more than one that is spiritually bonded with her; all of whom are wed to 'Keeht' at his coming-of-age.
Kahrena [kah-RAY-nuh]: Goddess of the rain; daughter of Jiarha and Keeht. Represented by a young woman balancing a sun and a cloud on her shoulders.

Ar'nok [ar-NAHK]:
Southeast of Lokiehn. Most of the inhabitants have some attributes of foxes [Ears or tails; maybe even both in some cases]. Almost every one of them has a fox for a pet.

Lokiehn [loh-KEY-ehn]:
Northeast of Ar'nok. It is rare for people of Lokiehn to have fox ears or a tail. Most of them have a fox for a pet.

For your character:
Name:
Race: [May be a pure fox, pure human, or a human with fox ears/tail. (and since this is completely fiction, foxes may be able to talk if the owner wishes them to..)]
Appearance: [Hair/fur color; Eye color; Size]
Personality:
Deity: [God/Goddess that is their favorite]
[Optional] Background: [How they came to be in either Ar'nok or Lokiehn. Whether or not they have parents/family. That sort of stuff.]

Rules:
1] Cussing is allowed, but not excessively. I don't mind, but others might; please be considerate.
2] Sexuality of your character does not matter; couples are allowed, but please no cybering. Find somewhere else for that.
3] No killing off other people's characters unless they have permitted it beforehand. [Otherwise, violence is allowed. >3]
4] NO CHATSPEAK. [That stuff makes my eyes bleed.]
5] Send your character profile to me in a PM and I will approve or disapprove. Make sure to title it "Ikhana."[If I disapprove, I'll make sure to tell you why and you can change it if you'd like.] Please do not post until I've approved your character and listed you as a member of the RP. Thank you so much. [It's less confusing to me that way..]
6] Just have fun!!

Character List:

[P.S. Their names don't have to be all weird and such like the town or god names; mine won't. And please, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me and ask! <3

Let me know what you think! This is the first RP that I've had to think up on my own..I'm hoping it's good!]