Ojo
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-29-2007, 01:21 AM

“I’d like a bottle, please.” He handed the bartender three diamonds. “Too me it doesn’t really matter if the blood be male or female, it all goes to the same place. Do human’s mind if the chicken is a male or female?” The man smiled softly for a second before his face turned stoic.

He seemed to survey the people inside the tavern with curiosity – almost as if this was a new world to him. Everything was odd, different, so many species in one place was unthinkable in some taverns. This many species in one place…his mind almost reeled with all of the scents and sounds of it all. Heightened abilities weren’t all it was cracked up to be in such a place. He had to admit, though, that is was interesting to witness people other than humans or vampires in one place, sort of like a gathering. It brought him memories of his own country and the reason he left so quickly.

((Sorry, writers block D: ))

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 05:01 PM

Lucy smiled and nodded at the kind lady who was willing to travel with her an before she got a chance to thank her properly the lady had jumped up to help a centaur that had entered the inn.

Lucy looked around and realized that it had all of a sudden gotten busy and that Lydia may need her help in the kitchen. Lucy stood up and walked back towards the kitchen, grabbing empty glasses and plates along the way, keeping an eye on the dark cloaked person at the end of the bar - something about him was kind of creepy.

The kitchen looked pretty much how she had left it, so Lucy grabbed the apron off the the wall peg and started putting away the clean dished before she started in on the dirty pile still there from earlier.

Lucy thought to herself *I wonder how long it's been since anyone washed the dishes, there are so many here and so few people*

Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-29-2007, 07:17 PM

*Braan nodded and took the mans money and rang the order in the till. he turned towards a black object that looked like a fridge. he opened the door and it was indeed like a fridge in its interior, however upon opening the door a small screen lit up inside a pannel at the top indicating the temperature was regulated at 37.5... Human body temperature. it was an ingeniously designed piece of equipment that Braan had build especially. for some reason Vampires frequented his Inn. word probably spread that at the Pegasus everyone was welcome and treated the same. providing there was no trouble caused...
Braan reached in and selected a bottle he closed the door and turned back to the man at the bar. he unscrewed the cork and poured a little into a special crystal glass. only the best dwarven crafted crystal was good enough for blood. he pushed the glass and the bottle towards the man and smiled once more.*

April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2007, 08:55 PM

((Thanks Araani! I haven't RPed in awhile lol))

It was like the sun rising, as Braan faced Massa's way. Before he confronted her, the bartender hadn't looked so intimidating but now he had fully extended his attention to her, just as the sun would shine on the little earth. She had slightly drawn back, not in fear, but just so she could look up at his face, continuing the friendly smile, "No, watah's fine. Can't you see me? Had I drankin' anything like ale, I'd be doozy in one sip!" She swirled her index finger, adding on to the word 'doozy' and lightly giggled.

Receiving her glass, she thanked Braan and left a little copper tip. She really couldn't carry many coins with her, nor could she gain any more than what she earned. A messenger, that's what she was and that's why she needed that water. She brought the over-sized glass to her face, as she began to drink, water was dribbling down the sides of her mouth. Taking a deep breath, she sighed, "Mmm...now that's refreshing!"

Her eyes sparkled, scanning the vicinity. Because of her job she had many opportunities to meet new people and see different places. This Inn was the most diverse she had ever been and so far, the kindest. The Pegasus Inn seemed to be the only one that gave out free water, "I have to stop by more often!"

Then eavesdropping, like the girl she was, her mouth opened at the statement of male and female chicken, "Though I'm not human, honestly, I'd rather have a female chicken." This was in no way offensive but because of her voice and accent, the word 'honestly' was exaggerated and high pitched.

Ojo
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-29-2007, 11:02 PM

He took the glass graciously and sipped it slowly, savoring the taste. He smiled at Maasa, and then to Braan, “Well, if female tastes better than male, this blood is a great example. Exquisite. Too both of you, I am Jaris, the vampire.” He smiled again, showing his blood drenched canines. It was a friendly gesture, but the sight would have scared many a species not used to his kind. Of course he didn’t notice the blood, it happened frequently after sipping his meal and smiling at a pretty girl or his colleagues, which earned him a good teasing.

He hadn’t had blood in so long; it took all his effort not to just drink straight out the bottle. That wouldn’t be good manners, something he was raised on strictly. Elbows on the table could earn you a whipping…Think of what reaching for a far plate could do? So, he held in the unquenchable thirst and slowly, ever so slowly, sipped his blood with great grace and perfection. He could be the poster boy for vampires, but it would very doubtful that his fame would rise to the humans and non blood drinkers.

April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2007, 01:05 AM

((Lol XD Poster boy for vampires))

Massa's eyes grew large for a split second but gently calmed into a slight squint before she lightly chuckled and shook her head, "Well, in that case, I'll stick to males!"

To balance the scales between her and the glass, she used both hands to extend her cup to Jaris in response to his 'To both of you', then took a drink herself. Once again, large, messy gulps. She wasn't the sophisticated type like the vampire. She never had the chance to live in a structured home, not just literally either. For the majority of her life, she lived in a shady, old building with many siblings(otherwise, other orphaned children) who weren't properly raised beings. And being, I say, because like Pegasus Inn, this was an orphanage of all sorts of creatures so it's little surprise to her to see most races. Another reason to come by more often.

"Aahhh!" she let the glass down on the counter top and wiped her mouth with her arm, then sliding it down her pant leg to get rid of the excess water. Not very lady-like, yes, but at least she didn't look like a boy. As long as people know she's there(because of her short height) and that she's female, then she's fine with the way she looks, acts, and reacts.

Resting her elbows on the counter, she introduced herself, "Massa! That's what all of you will know me by! I couldn't tell you guys what I am but I know I don't have a growth stunt. I've steadily grown like any child but I was aaalways the smallest! It was really hard not to be sat on or picked on, but I managed a few nahsty tricks and a quick get away!"

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 07-30-2007, 03:46 PM

Amanri was taken by the girl with the grey orbs to sit, next to the fireplace, such a nice girl he tough...
A difernece from humans is that all mytical creatures knew who the Centaurs were..
Thank you m'lady. Amanri said as he sat down his behind legs and then fell slighlty but gracefully.

Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-30-2007, 08:24 PM

*Araani worked quickly and almost silently. first she uncliped her chain belt and took it from her waist, she layed it in a line on the floor with all the crystal vials and silver pouches layed out neatly in a row.
she grasped a vial seemingly at random and tugged the green ribbon undone. she unscrewed the cap and sniffed at the contents. she nodded and momentarily replaced the cap. next she loosed a silver pouch, again its green ribbon was un knotted, this contained squares of linen. she gathered two togeather and unscrewed the cap off the vial again, she steadied her hand holding the vial over the centaurs wound.*
"brace yourself, i wont lie, this is going to hurt like hell."
*as she tipped the vial a green liquid trickled out. upon impact on the wound it sizzled and popped like a frying pan, minty green smoke rose from the wound. she quickly placed the pads of linen on the wound.
Araani replaced the cap on the first vial and re tied it to her belt with the green ribbon. she did the same with the pouch with extra linen squares in it. next she counted along the vials... not that one.... nope... ah, that was it. this one had a red ribbon. she pulled out a thin platic glove and placed it on her left hand before opening the vial very carefully. this one she didnt sniff*
"this is poisonous, well it is to humanoid skin... however i've used it for Dimitri and as he's a horse hes had no bad effects from it... i'm hoping as the half i'm treating is your horse half, you shouldnt suffer the poisonous effects, just the healing effects..."
*she nodded slightly, her grey eyes almost still with concentration, she turned her gaze back to the linen covered fetlock. with her right hand she lifted off the linen. the area was now completly cleaned of all muck and grass and stones that had flicked up and stuck into the wound. it looed raw and painful but atleast she could see where she was working. she carfully took the new vial in her right hand and placed a glove covered finger into it, when she pulled it out it was covered in a purple thick gooey cream. she carefully spread the cream into the main wounds and dapped a little on the small puncture wounds.
finally satisfied with the covering she'd given it she placed the cap back on the vial and carefully took off the glove by turning it inside out. she tied the vial back onto her belt with the red ribbon. Next was another silver pouch. inside this one was a small paper packet which contained needles, and another small paper packet which contained very thin wirelike thread.*
"thats a nasty rip, i'll have to stitch it. dont worry though, that cream should be kicking in now, it will make your fetlock numb four about 4 hours. you'll have to stay here the night."
*Araani placed a new pair of gloves on her hands for the next task, then she carefully threaded a needle with the wire and then set about the delicate job of sewing up the gash. she made fine delicate stitches, when she completed this task they were barely visible. the wound should heal neatly and the scar would be minimal. she put away the sewing things and took off the gloves. finally she took off a slightly bigger pouch. in this was a linen bandage and some wadding squares. she placed a square of wadding against the main wound and then began gently but firmly wrapping the bandage around the centaurs leg. she wound it up to his knee joint and back down around his feathers to make sure it would stay secure for a few days.*
"now, you must not put any weight on this leg, if you do you may pop stictches and all my work will be for nothing. that bandage must stay on for no less than 5 days. and make sure you drink pleanty of water. that cream will make you thirsty as it uses the body moisture to work. you've probably lost a fair amount of blood so i'd take it easy."
*she sat back smiling at her handywork. it had taken about half an hour to complete which wasnt bad going for a full clean up. she carefully counted up all her vials and pouches and made sure they were all in the correct places before picking up the chain belt and fixing it once more around her waist*

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-31-2007, 01:16 AM

Lucy had finished all the dishes for the moment and wandered back into the bar to see the woman she was to be traveling with patching up a wounded centaur.

She had brought a glass of water out with her and sat at the bar sipping on it, trying to not fall asleep in the warmth and comfort of the bar. It had been a while since she had really been able to relax and sit indoors in a warm room.

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 07-31-2007, 05:27 PM

Amanri had kicked, and wailed at the potions and vials effects on him, but finally he felt much better than before...
"Thank you miss.." he stopped, ad far he did not know the name whom had saved him from the mortal infection.

((Man!! that wa sone complication of an rp!, very long and detailed.))

Pd..
As Amari waited he saw that the girls grey eyes trailed over his blueish skin with white spots, He actually tought that he had a sky pattern in him, that was why his parents named him Amanri, meaning sky lover.
The potion was taking effect and he could feel sleep taaking over her and his eyelids shutting down slowly, he could not wait, and was to weak at that time, and so fell asleep even before hearing the maidens name.

Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-31-2007, 07:47 PM

Arcaica:
((i write like that, i'm an old school trained RPer, we never did short posts back in the day, the whole point in RP it to tell a story, and if you dont describe what your character is doing, how is anyone reading supposed to know how to react? you need to use some of the same in your posts, i cannot reply to your last post, theres nothing in it for me to respond to other than to say my name. i cannot RP like that i'm sorry. i know nothing of your character other than its a centaur, you could add more dscriptions on what he looks like, his skin colour, his horse half mane and tail... for all i know he cound be zebra patterned with violent orange and flourescent yellow stripes! i know i wrote a long post but there was a lot i needed to explain about how Araani works with her potions... you could take each section of the sequence and say how your character reacted and any speach responces he might have given at the time.... also its best to press preview and re-read what you've just written, if your anything like me you think quicker than you can type and all sorts of wrong letters get pressed. i do it all the time so a quick self spell check before submiting is always a good idea *nods* so please edit your last post and try to fill it out a lot more so i have something a little more substantial to work with ^.^ cheers.))

Ojo
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-31-2007, 11:54 PM

Jaris smiled softly at the small girl. “I do believe that females might taste better on all occasions. I have had male human “and” chicken. Female tend to be a bit softer, more like wine, while men seem to be more like beer. That might just be my tastes though.” He raised his glass just slightly and took a few sips, finally finishing his wonderful food. Quickly, with slightly shaky hand, he poured another glass. To him, the time between glasses was like an hour to him.

“Well Maasa, I can say I’m pleased that you remain unscathed even though people have obviously tried to flatten you.” He was surprised, only bigger, badder, and meaner things tried to talk to him and they rarely spoke so nicely. There seemed to be no hint of anger (usually a loved one killed by blood loss), or jealousy wishing they had what he did. These people rarely thought of the consequences), and not to mention fear. She seemed genuinely nice. Odd.

April Fool Romance
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2007, 04:48 AM

Massa laughed, wallowing to the reference. Imagining the preferred taste of wine to beer. She wouldn't have such opinions to which is better, only being able to express that both would easily have her drunk but she was sure that Jaris had overheard that comment earlier and didn't bother to bring it up again.

Then she took a rather big sigh at his last comment, recollecting the memories of being the victim of uncountable asses. That goes for people who were jerks on purpose and for those who just clearly had a large rump.
How could you see around the corners of those things? At the thought, she slightly turned her head to get a sight of her own, answering to herself that her assets were, thankfully, not enormous.

"At least not permanently," she said, swaying a quick look at him and a chuckle. Pushing her glass forward, she nicely asked Braan for another glass then returned her attention to the former, "I've ran out of breathe, having gone unconscious a few times, and a few broken ribs." Automatically, her hand rubbed the places that once ached but are now fully healed, "It ain't so bad but I'd rather not prefer it!"

She laughed again, shaking some of the twigs and leaves in her hair which she had only noticed when specks were flying out of the nest. Wiping off what was on the counter, she didn't bother attending what needed to be cleaned. This wasn't the proper place anyways.

Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-03-2007, 09:02 PM

((i guess i'm not going to get a better post... guess i'll just continue on with Lucy then >.<))

*as Araani finished up with the centaur she let loose a large yawn that took her by surprise. perhaps it was the large amount of alcohol she'd just drunk in such a short space of time, or maybe it was all the traveling and cat napping on horseback that made her so tired.
she raised from her position on the floor and picked her boots up from the harth. they had dried sufficiently from its warmth, she tucked them under her arm and walked barefooted across the wooden floor towards the bar. her black hair fell about her face from its untidy plat that swung lazily about her back as she walked. bits of dried mud flaked off her black trousers from around her ankles, she cared not. for one loose in the wild as often as she was she didnt need to think about her looks. as she neared the bar she nodded politely to a smal woman who appeared to care as little about her own apearance as Araani did... well maybe less than Araani, she drew the line somewhere. then she turned to the gentleman next to her. she bowed politely to him also. her grey swirling eyes spun as they took in everything that was before her. they shifted to a slightly darker shade as she focused on the mans wineglass and the bottle infront of her. it was clearly not wine. she smiled as she passed them both and sat on a vacant stool between the man and Lucy.*
"well this evening is truning out to be quite an eventful one dont you think? goodness knows that will happen when we set off in the morning!"
*She raised her hand and ordered an other bottle of Smirnoff Ice. upon recieving it she asked Braan to place it on her tab for her to settle in the morning.*

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-03-2007, 10:54 PM

Lucy's head jerked up at the sound of Araani's voice - she had been daydreaming and hadn't realized anyone had sat down next to her.

"It sure has been an eventful night, but a good one for me. Tonight I have a bed to sleep in and tomorrow a companion to help me find me way home," Lucy smiled at Araani gratefully.

A small frown creased Lucy's face "You don't think it will be an eventful trip to my home, do you? I remember an old curse my ma told me once was 'May you have an eventful life'. If eventful means bad then I want nice and boring." Lucy nodded firmly and then cracked a smile at how silly her statement probably seemed to a worldly person like Araani.

Ojo
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-04-2007, 05:11 AM

((Aight, I can't keep replying D: So...continue without me ;+; Sorry, but I have a packed scheduale until school starts.))

Araani~Swift
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-06-2007, 08:08 PM

((*snickers* that sounds like the Terry Pratchett book, "May you live in interesting times"
i'll write timorrow, i dont have time tonight sorry >.<
Ojo: thats fine hun, shame as your character was an interesting vamp... feel free to pop back any time ^.^))

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2007, 03:18 AM

Im so sorry for not responding sooner... i am so ashamed of myself, thanyou arani for all the tips on rp, and sorry i didint reply earlier!

Freudian Slip
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 08-07-2007, 05:45 AM

A smile adorned pale lips as she walked into the Inn,pale yellowish creme colored hair flowing hair hanging down to her knees,bangs hiding her crimson eyes and small nose from view,protruding from the sides of her head were two pointy,long elven ears,although most people could tell by her apperance and skin color of bluegrey that she was an elf,but the ears proved that more then anything,as did her stunning height.Seeming to float she walked to the bar,ordering a glass of warm apple cider and paying what she owed the bartender before seating herself at a table in the corner,lips only changing from their normal viciosu smile to smirk as she looked over some of the other ihabitants of the bar,she was not one to respect others who weren't of Elven race,although animals and some humans had her respect not much else did.

Placing her lips on the edge of the warm mug she sipped the warm cider,the warm liquid slidding down her throat feeling like heaven,it wasn't half bad,the though made the edges of her lips twitch with a hint of a normal smile,but that wasn't happening soon.She reached up with a gloved hand to brush a lock of hair away from her face for a moment,red eyes glimmering as any light came in sight or contact with them,an errie effect it was.She smirked and settled into the chair,sipping cider and gazing aorund,most peoples apperances memorized,strengths weaknesses and traits memorized,atleast the ones she could tell from apperance,although apperances were very decieving at times,but this was what she was trained to do,nothing escaped her eyes,fakers and people hiding behind a flase identidy were quickly singled out for better analyazion,nothing interesting found out yet.

Arcaica
*^_^*

Old 08-07-2007, 04:30 PM

Amanri closed his eyes, and felt that he fell into a weird dream, where he was trapped by the humans, and used as a show, for people, to look at, He never liked humans much, it first started when they took his mother, when he was still a babe.
He could remember his mother still, she was lavender with blueish spots over her silky mane.
"Amanri run!" She called..."Run and save yourself.."
"Mottheerr" Amanri awoke with a scream. Sweat covered all of his body, and his breath was uneven.
"Sir" A little voice called out for him.
Amanri lowered his gaze and saw a red elf staring up at him wearing commoners clothes.
"I am sorry to interrupt you, but may I ask you to keep quiet, you are upnerving our customers!, and if you would like to sleep, please transfer to the stables."

Shadow Kat
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-08-2007, 06:24 PM

• A somewhat tall slender figure wanders through the shadows of the forest heading towards the tavern with a casual pace to their steps. Small twigs and other fallen articles of the forest crunching beneath their feet. The figure continued to stay hidden within the darkness with her hips swaying back and forth just slight to each step. Her hands tucked away into her pockets and her dark red hues kept on the path ahead glancing at randome objects once in a while through her long thick black hair, some of which hung over her right eye constantly to hide it.

Coming out of the forest and into the area in which the tavern stood, she walked up to the front doors. Pulling her right hand out of her pocket which was covered by a black fingerless glove and her entire arm up to her mid upper arm was covered in bandages, held down by a wrist band and two arm bands, both black. Same upon the other arm as well. Her hand lightly gripping upon the door handle she pushed open the door and stepped inside. No longer in shadow she was revealed as a young looking woman wearing a tight black tank top, baggy black jeans with a studded black belt, black combat boots and around her neck was a studded black collar with a tag as well as a crescent moon pendant.

Her dark red hues glanced about the room as she wandered further into the tavern, closing the door behind her. An 8ft long black snake like tail would lift up behind her and begin to sway back and forth lazily as she stood at the door way looking over every occupant within the room and taking in every feature of the building. Her right hand coming up running her fingers through her long black hair before it would retreat back into her pocket.

(( No ones here but oh well. I'll be checking often :cool: ))

Mort
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-09-2007, 02:43 PM

A small patched cat wandered into the inn behind a tall dark woman while the door was open.

The cat rubs up on the legs of the fidgeting woman and then continues on into the tavern.

There were two women having a conversation at the bar, as well as a tiny bright creature. There was a restless centaur an elf drinking cider. The cat nodded to itself and continued through the inn into the restrooms.

About 2 minutes later a lanky young man of about 30 came out of the restroom. He was long and lean with a shock of messy golden hair and smiling green eyes that came to a bit of a point at the sides, like those of a cat. He was light on his feet and walked with unusual grace.

The young man made his way over to the young woman still standing at the door when he reached inclined his head ever so slightly in greeting "Why don't you join me at the bar from a drink, you make me nervous standing there at the door like that," he winked at her and turned back towards the bar looking over his shoulder at her and motioning with his head for her to follow him to the bar.

Bara - Chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-12-2007, 02:04 AM

a slow gentle thud proceeded through the forest, the thick set black legs followed the thin track through the trees in a machine like manor, the horse was in auto drive as it's rider was currently sleeping.
It was not unusual for this to happen, the girl in question often travelled, and to make life more interesting, the horse was left to his own devices and often found adventure. the horse raised his head slightly as the thicket began to open out, Rain was streaming through these thinner trees, he snorted loudly and shook himself lightly to wake the sleeping form on his back.
The girl sat up, she stretched out her well tanned arms and yawned, she rubbed the sleep from her dark grey eyes as she squinted towards the clearing. The horse had now stopped as his rider took up the reigns to take control*
"come on then Dimitri, let�s see what we have here�."
*the horse snorted again and at his misstress' command, he plodded onward again.
They soon broke free of the trees and were immediately presented with the view of a vast wasteland like area of grasses and the odd shrub. A dirt track was soon found close to the fringe of the trees. The girl sighed, now they would really get wet following that road through the fields. She urged her horse into a sloppy trot and ambled along the muddy track*
�Please tell me how this is classed as a road?�
*Dimitri snorted as a back leg slid in the boggy ground, he shook his head showering the girl in horse sweat and rain*
�Charming son, love you too� get on the grass then, follow it, bound to end up somewhere�
*She urged him across the path onto the verge. Grey eyes swirled and strained to see through the darkness of the pelting rain. A faint light caught her eye; it appeared to be a building of some sort. She urged Dimitri into a smooth canter. They neared a tavern, rickety looking place but it held charm, and right now all the girl was interested in was warmth for herself and her horse*
�Lets see what we have here then��
*She hopped down from the horses back and looked up at the wooden steps that lead to a huge wooden door. She turned to Dimitri and patted his neck. She unhooked a small pouch from her belt and held it to his nose, the horse obediently opened his velvety black lips and gently grasped the bag in his mouth.*
�Take this to who ever is in there, it should be enough��
*Dimitri nodded and as he did so the bag jingled slightly. He turned and sauntered slowly to the attached building that was the stables.
The girl nodded to herself, she knew that he�d be taken care of, and if not then he knew how to take care of himself. Now she turned again and started up the wooden steps, she heaved open the large door and was flooded by golden light and warmth from inside the tavern. She entered and quickly closed the door on the awful weather outside. The girl took off her cloak and shook the rainwater off it and placed it on a hook beside the door. Then she made her way to the bar.*

iDesu
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to iDesu

Old 10-12-2007, 07:11 PM

Desu walks through the Bar shivering for his lack of clothing. He quickly takes a seat, cuddling himself to keep warm.

Inks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Inks Send a message via MSN to Inks Send a message via Yahoo to Inks

Old 10-12-2007, 07:37 PM

her tread was soft as she wondered though the rain .As she looked up drops of rain fell from her hair.She saw a bight light in the distance.Well she thought,might as well check it out.She drew her sword and tread slowly toward the light.She stoped as she could make out the dark shape of the building in the rain.
She pulled back her Ivory sword and walked to the sickeningly sweet smiling lady at the door."hello daring you must be cold and staving!" the lady exclaimed.
"Yes...",said the girl,looking down so her black cape would cover her eyes,"Yes,yes I am....