StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 10-24-2007, 10:47 PM

She turned a vivid scarlet though, looking away promptly. She didn't have an answer, but perhaps the roses blooming her cheeks were enough of one. She hurried to the other side of the forge, snatched a fire poker and moved back, prodding the flames.

"S-So...Zane. Like any of these on the wall? Same to you, Winter..."

All kinds of makes and shapes on the wall, intricate designs on some, others plain. some were daggers, some swords, and some weapons on weapons. She did get bored sometimes. Different designs played across the metal. Surely there hd to be one that caught their eye...

Zane Troy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-24-2007, 10:51 PM

Zane vaguely heard the question, but he was already on his way back to the apartments. He assumed that Surreal would return there and they could discuss their plans for later.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-24-2007, 11:36 PM

Winter noticed first the prominent color of scarlet blooming on her cheeks. The fact that she had replied made him relax slightly, and the figures playing across the wall made the entire problem evaporate.

"Oh pretty." Winter answered, nudging himself, turning to wave a simple goodbye before returning the most interest murals.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 AM

Alex smiled a bit. Now it was a little odd, just being alone with this one. She didn't however have any visible signs of that. "I do my best. It's fun... these.... these are what I do..."

Still, she was pretty relaxed now. No one was goign to hurt her. Who would hurt her, anyway? She wasn't worth the effort.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 02:31 AM

((Oops, I meant to say that he waved goodbye to Zane, Winter happens to still be there.))

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gwinivere

Old 10-25-2007, 02:32 AM

With a frown Medowin moved in the direction of her small apartment. She hadn't been planning on staying here this long, but she never felt the need to get a bigger apartment. Stopping short she felt a pull towards the home that was once hers. Medowin walked slow without will towards corner store she'd have to pass to get to the house. 'Not now! Not when I'm finally able to leave!' She hissed silently.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 02:59 AM

((Edited))

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 03:08 AM

((OK ^^))

Winter sat, cross legged, leg tucked down one another, as he starred at the strange works of art. It was fascinating, something to watch as the day finished before your eyes.

"It seems so very interesting. I wonder how you can perform such creations, I myself have little. It would be wonderful to be able to put together such works." Winter answered her kindly, as he continued to watch, his own mind trailing back to his limited abilities. He didn't loathe the girls own, he enjoyed his own strengths and weaknesses, and also the art didn't seem to fit Winter. Winter was not to be the performer in this, yet the audience.

Gwinivere
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Gwinivere

Old 10-25-2007, 03:20 AM

With another scowl in the direction of her old home, Medowin finally stopped in her tracks. 'Enough of this.' She turned and without realizing it, ran to her apartment.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 03:33 AM

She smiled. "The metal tells me what it wants to do and I oblige. I only provide the means for it to become what it wants to be. I'm not so much the artist as the tool."

True, her weapons had a tendency to control her. Thsi was her work, because she wanted to free everything she could. Free every scrap of metal into it's pown masterpiece.

"So I can't take much credit."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 03:45 AM

He simply smiled, noticing the truth in her, the ability seemed to contain pro's and con's. A demonic weapon could posses her, as much as one of the God's. A strange yet fascinating ability.

For a moment he thought, holding a pale finger up to his chin. "Well I think differently," he stated after a moments silence. "See you are the machine, which is a piece of art, as it creates art. Both you and the sword are art. Take credit for your ability. You have the amazing ability to perform this, and that in itself is an art."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 04:07 AM

Again, the compliments brought color to her cheeks. "Again, thank you..." Possessed. That was a good way to put it. A weapon in her hands was lethal, but it left it's mark on her each time.

"But I do not design these pieces. All I do is let htem tell me what to do. My hands do the work, but it isn't I who decides..."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 04:13 AM

Winter relaxed, planting himself on the ground as he flopped into the green long grass, enjoying the blades prickle against his neck, eyes turning towards the girl as their conversation seemed to continue. At least it seemed that somebody wanting to speak to him, bringing a smile to his lips.

"Is the artist truly in control? No, the canvas in front of him, or her in your case brings the art to life, as you do with your weapons. Don't escape the fact that you have an amazing talent that is an art." Winter interjecting easily, not forcing his words, yet being soft and calm about his rather forceful words.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 04:25 AM

"But I am not control. I do not chose how it turns out, I merely do it. As I said, the tool more than the artist..." And she could hardly touch her works once the blade was sharpened. there was only a little grass outside the forge, but still the girl smiled.

"It doesn't matter though. Only thing that matters is the job is done, and both parties are happy afterwards."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 04:34 AM

Winter nodded in agreement, letting the argument to pass away for now, he was started to become hungry, and wanting to visit the sky above, which this day was beautiful with low laying clouds, bringing rain hopefully in the future of the day.

"I have an idea, want to fly?" He asked curiously, flinging himself his own weight pulling him up, landing on his two feet.

Flying... It seemed like fun, and perhaps he could hold a passenger, and already it seemed impossible to carry himself into the air, and yet he did so with ease. What would one more do?

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 04:38 AM

The sudden suggestion made Alex step back. "Fly? As in...up in the air? I might be part dragon, but I'm rather attached to the ground. Never really leave it."

She turned exposing her back to him. "See? No wings..." A silly grin on her face. It didn't occur to her he might be able to carry her. "If I had wings I'd join you in a heartbeat. But I'm... grounded in a way..."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 04:43 AM

Winter stretched, cracking his back making the sound of busting twigs, a sound that ones back shouldn't make, and not a sound that would usually turn into a 'good' feeling.

Releasing his back of it knots he somehow activated his own flying abilities, huge wings sprouting from his back, where they had somehow hidden themselves till now. They felt good, attaching themselves into his back, popping into their muscles. The whiteness was strange, bleach colored as it stretched to the sun, bathing in its warm light.

"Part dragon? Sounds interesting. I always liked dragons." Winter remarked, then surprisingly grinned sheepishly. "Lets go!" He yelped, the white wings flapping lightly from their own will, wanting her to come along.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 04:47 AM

The night and wings just seemed to work... seeing them, Alex blushed a bit.

"I-I don't know... Like I said..I odn't have wings...I'm not a package. what if your wings c-can't support two? Yet she came forward a bit, msotly out of curiousity.

"Yes...I'm an eighth dragon, nothing more or less."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 04:52 AM

((Hope you don't me forcing your character do something real quick.))

Winter simply shrugged off her retorts, gripping onto her forearm, pulling her close enough to keep her from falling down, before his wings beat. Once, twice, three times before he started to lift, straining as his wings beat furiously and along with his sprinting along the ravine they gained altitude, raising into the air.

He turned, his eyes turning downwards, as they flew over the tops of the trees bellow, only six or seven feet above, low just in case. "It really is weird, its not that hard, and I'm to heavy for my own wings to support me, its so strange." He admitted turning to port, simply picking a direction and headed that way.

Flying, it was a glorious pass time, and one that till now had only been appreciated by himself, as he had never known anybody else with wings, seen them, yet never had a chance to truly speak to them.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:06 AM

((Nope, that's why I had her move forward))

Surprised, yes. Luckily, not angry or too scared.She was rather quiet except for a small squeal as they took off.As she'd said before, she hadn't ever been this high off the ground. It worried her a bit, but for the moment at least, she felt safe and content. A little nervous still but.

"It's a beautiful view..."

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 05:11 AM

Winter nodded, his appreciation of the world bellow, all of its glory, the nature, and lush green forests, even the wind that beat against his face, pushing back long locks of brown locks away in the wind. It was glorious up here, and now there was someone to share this beauty with, one who would remember it was like in the sky.

"I'd try to stop and hover, though I'm not sure how well that will go right now. And yes, its beautiful." Winter commented, throwing himself forward and speeding up only slightly, before turning sharply left, continuing his course following the stream.

His grip grew tighter, as the wind started to pick up, nothing to worry about but with the constant raising and lowering making it slightly more dangerous. His legs locked between hers, while his wrapped around her chest, allowing for better balance and safety for her, as he didn't want her toppling down into the forest bellow.

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:24 AM

She was enthralled by the beauty below. Such a wonderful view. things she'd rarely seen. The metal had told her about it, but she wasn't one who ventured far from home. So, simply put, she didn't. Now? She was more comfortable than she cared to completely admit.

As his grip tightened, she turned a little red, but otherwise, did and said nothing about it. After all, it was for safety. She'd rather be held close than let to fall.

"Do you see this all the time?"

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 05:26 AM

Winter nodded, his concentration drifting from the flying and the view bellow back to the girl, as his mind popped back into reality.

A simple nod, his chin accidentally tapping onto her own skull. Pushing away the stupidity, and the uselessness of nodding he decided to tell the truth, why not?
"For the last few years I have flown over the land, here to far away."

StormRose
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2007, 05:29 AM

She winced a bit as his chin hit her head, but other than that, she let the pain fade without dwelling on it too much.

"That must have been fun. I don't get out much. Are the lands far away beautiful like this too?"

she spoke quietly, locks of golden brown hair blowing back in slightly chilly wind. She wasn't dressed for highflying, but she hardly cared now.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-25-2007, 05:39 AM

It took a moment to think, as his longer 'flights' had been from his older days, the white magic creature that now appeared occasionally in fairy tales and old folk lore, it was all true. Some longer hauls had been made recently, allowing him to tell the truth.

"Yes, the terrain changes, from your lush forests to deserts, large and vaster forests, different climates, its wonderful. You should come sometime, if we fly we could make it there within days." Winter remarked gleefully, happy to speak of his journeys, that he wouldn't mind Alex coming along with him, in fact he'd enjoy the good company.

Sadly it would have to wait for a later day, for now the sun was getting low, and soon would disappear behind the trees, to sleep till tomorrow. Flying with another did not seem to be the smartest act to try.