Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Vira Har'luthe Send a message via MSN to Vira Har'luthe Send a message via Yahoo to Vira Har'luthe

Old 10-25-2007, 02:24 AM

Tal'bryn lifted a brow as he started to list off the things he had in his bag, not sure if she truly needed to know all of its contents. Ah well, it mattered little at this point. "We should be able to make it somewhere by then." She replied with a shrug, since she didn't really know where they were heading. That's when she stopped abruptly, looking around. "Where are we going anyway?"

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-25-2007, 06:16 AM

He blinked frowning. "Funny, I thought you had a place in mind. Let's see...I was just going from city to city doing a few odd jobs, buying books, and then moving on. I was never really going anywhere, so I don't mind...which direction do you want to head in?" He asked frowning and scratching behind one hidden ear.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Loaded Complex Send a message via MSN to Loaded Complex

Old 10-25-2007, 10:17 PM

[[xD I got busy over the past few days, School and parties. Damn you halloween! The only time I actualy go to parties...]]

The half-demon seemed to be locked in the elfs gaze before he leaned in again, locking lips with Shaorin before he knew it. This time, the kiss that Kerberos had done was not just a simple peck on the lips. It was much more passonate, so much so that he wrapped an arm around Shaorin and pushed against him gently.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Vira Har'luthe Send a message via MSN to Vira Har'luthe Send a message via Yahoo to Vira Har'luthe

Old 10-26-2007, 03:01 AM

{Hah, sounds like fun. ^.^}

Tal'bryn shrugged her shoulders, before pointing in a random direction. "That way." She said dully, before turning and heading off in that direction without another word. She wasn't one to think much on such things, as one could probably tell. Besides, they were bound to reach someplace eventually.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-26-2007, 03:05 AM

Instead of pulling away in surprise like the last time, Shaorin found himself returning the kiss eagerly. One of his arms carefully looped about the half-demon, gently pulling him close as their liplock continued. His mind swam, thoughts jumbling about with feelings of both confusion, and the feeling that this was right--no matter how strange it would seem.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Loaded Complex Send a message via MSN to Loaded Complex

Old 10-26-2007, 09:44 PM

[[It is but its quite a bit of chaos. Oh yeah, I drew Keberos but its messy. very messy: http://artgrounds.com/39164/ ]]

Kerberos pushed a bit more, though he ended up pushing the Elf over and falling on top of him. He continued the liplock for a bit longer before breaking it, his mouth open and an obvious blush on his face. "S-sorry.."

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 03:49 AM

Shaorin looked up at the half-demon for a moment before responded, a bit of a blush coming across his features as well. "Ah...don't worry about it..." She assured him with a light nod, making no move to push him away. He simply laid there upon the ground, looking up at the other man.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-27-2007, 04:00 AM

The half-demon continued to look at Shaorin for a little while longer like that before he sat back up. "S-so... are where are you going to go after this...?" Kerberos asked, still wondering if what he was doing was right.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2007, 04:16 AM

Shaorin shrugged as he pushed himself back up to a sitting position. "Hard to say. I usually just end up wherever my feet take me." He answered, looking to the half-demon. His hand moved once more to rest on his shoulder, offering a smile. As though trying to tell him that they were doing nothing wrong.

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 01:23 AM

((oooh love the pic! I always draw Aroath with those kinds of ears too. ^_^ I love long pointy ears. woot-woot!))

Aroath followed staying at her side. He stared up the the sky mostly whistling snatches of some odd song, the words he'd long forgotten. Due to his not paying attention to his feet he would stumble every once in a while over his robe. "Bother." He growled after the third time.

Loaded Complex
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 03:10 AM

[[Sorry for the lack of posting! For the past week or so I've been busy. x_X; I almost missed the event for here! Oh that would've been bad. I want them kitty ears.]]

Kerberos managed to look away from the elf, sighing softly as he looked in the direction which he had been traveling. "I could probably carry someone with me in my arms when I fly...as long as don't weigh too much.." The half-demon said, apparently hinting at something.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2007, 03:31 PM

Tal'bryn glanced over as he stumbled over his robe yet again, having noticed him doing so beforehand. "Come now, can't you tie it up higher or something?" She suggested with a light shrug of her shoulders. It was better than saying nothing and letting him keep stumbling about, anyway.

Shaorin blinked a moment, letting his arm drop back to his side. His gaze followed that of the half-demon's, considering his words only momentarily. "Then...you could carry me?" He inquired, choosing to cut straight to the point, rather than hinting around at it.

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2007, 10:35 PM

He frowned, " I would dear lady but this robe of mine always slips out. Eh, I'll go to a tailor when we reach the next town... I'm sure they would fix the problem." Aroath shrugged and kept his eyes peeled on where he was walking now.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 AM

Tal'bryn lifted a brow, before her steps stopped abruptly. "Well..." She began, her hand moving to the hilt of her sword before pulling it from its sheath. "...we could always just do a bit of our own work on it." She offered, her tone and grin revealing that she was teasing him. However, she was quite serious. If he wanted, she would gladly lend a hand and slice through the hem of his robe.

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 08:50 PM

"While your terrifying offer sounds some what practical I'd rather you not...It is my favorite and only robe I have. I'd rather let a professional fix it since I'd rather not want to wander about half naked." He replied in his usual cheerful tone and gave her a wink. "far to cold to wander about half naked."

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2007, 04:51 AM

{I am sorry to say that I won't be able to be on very often anymore. >.< Internet issues, and I've no idea for how long.}

Tal'bryn smirked slightly, sheathing her sword once more. "Fair enough, I suppose." She murmured, catching the brief wink from the man. She ignored it, however, giving a soft chuckle. "I had not intended to make you half-naked. Just trim off a small portion of the hem.." She commented with a shrug of her shoulders. "If I was going to make you half-naked, I'd likely choose to make it fully, instead of half." She added absently as her steps resumed. She was joking, of course, but it would be worth the man's reaction.

Naleh
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2007, 09:50 PM

Aroath stared at her with his mouth agape at the shocking statment. He shook his head and chuckled. "You are quite the interesting woman." He said with a smirk and continued on.

Vira Har'luthe
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2007, 12:22 AM

Tal'bryn nodded her agreement. "You get to be that way after being around a couple centuries." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. Her pace did not slow as she glanced back towards him a moment later. "Besides, would you really want someone boring to travel with?"