happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-29-2013, 05:30 AM

Yukito had only just stepped out of his last class for the morning as he made his way down the halls of the school. The last class he had just attended was to teach History about other ancients that had controlled such large amounts of power but yet also had difficulty controlling them as well. There was some information that in a slight distance could be ruins or some kind of information about ancient people that had powers. His homework for the rest of the day was to head around and see if he could find any information about at the very least; one people who used to hold power that there was no doubt that the person even had difficulty controlling. Learning about all of the information he had and a slight bit of location on where the teachers meant about ruins, Yukito had left the school and headed to the stable immediately.
Going to near back of the stable, he had patted a large silverish colored horse by it's head softly. Getting it onto his side and allowing him to get on it's back, the blonde male had began to make his way out of the school and immediately straight towards the back of the school. That was where the forest was, but that was also where the teachers seemed to had said the ruins had been the nearest. As Yukito galloped the horse to the back of the school, he had noticed as to how there were two other students speaking with each other.
Galloping over to them and coming to a stop right by them, Yukito had given the other students a friendly smile. "Hey you guys. You also here on the homework assigned in History class?" He questioned the two of them; even though he had not met either one of these females throughout the entire time he had been in this school even once, it didn't mean there was a possibility that maybe they had the same class as well; just at a different time.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 11-30-2013, 04:58 AM

Rosemary grinned. She was about to set Saber off on a full on gallop when a male rode up to them on a silver horse. She turned to greet him. "H-history? But the school year hasn't begun yet. Today is the first day, and it's only morning...did we miss the first class?" She turned to Bridget. "This is only my first day here. If I missed class already..." She seemed rather upset.

((Happy, the school year hasn't even started yet.))

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 11-30-2013, 06:37 AM

((O_O Ahhhh!! x.x'' Imma sorry! ;^; mesa didnt know. x.x uhhh oh god. uhh i dont know what to do! Imma going tew wing it!~))

When one of the two females had stated the fact that the school year had just begun today and that the other classes hadn't started yet. Both of Yukito's eyes had widened up in shock. Was that possible the reason behind why when he had gotten to class today, there wasn't much of anyone there. At least, maybe that was going to be the homework and lesson that was going to be taught when the classes actually started later on today. Shaking his head to the woman who said that if she had missed her first class already for the beginning of a new school year, he held up his hands and shook them left and right. "No no no. I don't think you missed any classes. I think I just went to class a bit too early this year. I didn't get my schedule yet, so I wasn't sure exactly when classes started. It just so happen that the class for History I took last year..still had my teacher in it. Soo I thought maybe class was starting already." Yukito spoke in a slightly hurried tone as though he was trying to fix his mistake before he would make a complete fool of himself on his last year in the school.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 11-30-2013, 06:03 PM

Bridget relaxed as the student hurried to explain. It wouldn't do to have missed her first class here. That would not be a good way to start. "Glad we haven't missed class yet," she said with a smile. "My name is Brid..."
Having gotten bored Bellisario reared and shot into a gallop, as soon as his front feet hit the ground. Bridget tightened the reins and the stallion finally, grudgingly slowed and turned back to Rosemary and the other student. "Sorry about that," Bridget said with a bit of a blush, when she halted the stallion in front of the others.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-01-2013, 04:06 AM

Rosemary had just enough time to be relieved that she hadn't missed class when Bellasario shot forward, apparently without Bridget's consent. As Bridget got the wayward horse to turn around, Rosemary couldn't help but chuckle. "Perhaps we can talk later. I think Saber is getting impatient as well. He wants to race." She suggested. "Oh, I'm Rosemary by the way. This is Saber, and these two are Cobrafang and Viperstrike. Would you like to run with us?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-01-2013, 11:11 AM

After explaining to the two females that they most likely didn't miss the first class of the beginning of a new school year. Yukito had exhaled a relieved sigh before nodding his head to himself that he saved himself from a whole load of embarrassment. It was right when one of the female's horses had darted off down the road that had caused his eyes to widen up and make him stare at the girl dash down the path; only to swing back around and gallop back over towards them. He had barely gotten her full name before she had been interrupted by her horse, so he wasn't exactly sure what he should call her by. When the other girl spoke up about her horse becoming impatient, Yukito turned his gaze over towards her and her horse before nodding to understand that staying in one spot for too long could indeed bore a person.

"My name is Yukito Hoshimoto. This one isn't exactly my horse, but I was told I was allowed to borrow it for the day if I needed to get anything done. As for the ride..I guess I could spare some time to take a little ride."
After introducing himself, Yukito had thought back onto his home, where he knew Azaiah was probably waiting for him. The little phoenix bird knew well enough that Yukito would be busy today, but still being gone for too long would probably cause the bird to become worried and sooner or later it would probably go looking for him. "Although..I will have to head back to the village in a little bit. Need to head there and grab my pet, don't want him breaking down the furniture while I'm gone..again."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-01-2013, 04:25 PM

Bridget nodded at Yukito's words about his pet. She completely understood how pets could get about being left alone. She worried about Bellisario and how he would fare when classes started. She shook it off and turned her attention back to the other two.

"We shouldn't be gone long, she explained to Yukito. "We are just going for a fast run and then head back to the stables." Bellisario danced sideways, anticipating the run.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-02-2013, 04:20 AM

Rosemary smiled brightly. She also knew how pets could be when left alone. That was precisely the reason she never left her cats alone anymore. "Actually, Saber isn't my horse, either. He belongs to the school, but when I started working at the stables we just...bonded." She said fondly. "Anyway, it shouldn't take long at all. I just wanted to show off Saber's speed. He's a champion racer." She said. Saber held his head up, as if boasting, which made Rosemary laugh.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-02-2013, 07:50 AM

Listening as to how both the girls' horses were getting a bit impatient to just stand around and that they actually wanted to test out the speed of their steeds. Yukito had let a slight chuckle from his lips as he patted the side of the horse's head. "Alright, if its just a quick run. I guess it wouldn't hurt." He stated before watching as how both the females were getting into position to bolt down the path in front of them. Yukito had only turned his attention over to the side towards Saber once more simply to notice as how he was holding his head up high to boast as though he was the best. Shaking his head lightly, Yukito simply gave a smirk across his lips that the horse had thought so proudly of himself. "Hm, champion huh? Then lets put that theory to the test; shall we?" he spoke out to the horse and Rosemary before directing his gaze back ahead of him and allowing the horse to gallop instantly forward; making sure not to go off too quickly so that the others could catch up that their little 'race' was starting right off the bat.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-02-2013, 05:03 PM

Bridget loosened the reins, as soon as she saw Yukito's horse take off, and Bellisario leaped into a gallop. She knew that on the flat, even though he LOVED to run, Bellisario was no match for Saber the Arabian and she had no clue about the other mount. Bellisario's skill was taking jumps at blistering speeds that would cause other horses to trip or smash through the jumps.

Bridget crouched low over the stallion's neck, giving him all the help she could. Her red hair mixed with Bellisario's black mane as the stallion thundered along. She looked from one side to the other, checking to see where the other mounts and riders were.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-03-2013, 04:59 AM

Rosemary smiled and released the reins, allowing Saber to take off like a shot instantly. It took only seconds for them to overtake the other two riders, and pass them. Rosemary laughed and melted into the sheer joy of the run, loving the wind in her hair and the thud of hooves thundering below her, eating up the distance. Saber ran as if flying, and Rosemary leaned forward, urging him onward, looking back occasionally to see where the others were. The stallion was clearly enjoying himself, and it took barely a thought for horse and rider to communicate, making them almost melt into the same being.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-03-2013, 06:42 AM

Watching as how both the females took very little time before they had raced off from the spot they had been standing in with their stallions. It didn't seem to take either one of the two much time to actually gallop in high speed to catch up with how far Yukito had already gotten ahead. Watching as to how they both crouched down against their stallions to gain a bit more speed to help their horse gallop faster, it didn't take much time for the blonde haired male to do the same and try to get ahead a bit further.
Yukito was never really used to racing horses or racing in general at all. So all this galloping of horses was completely all new to him. Within a matter of time, Rosemary seemed to had been the one to pass both himself and the other woman had barely enough time to finish saying her name before her horse had galloped ahead earlier. Only looking up slightly to see as how Rosemary dashed ahead with her laughter filling the air; easily showing that she wasn't seeming to try very much; nor was the horse itself. By time the other woman had passed him, Yukito was already expecting that he'd lose this race. The only reason he had just kept going was because this was still quite a fun little challenge. The two women had said that the ride wasn't going to be long anyway, so why not have some fun while outside.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-03-2013, 09:45 PM

Bridget, still leaning low over Bellisario's neck, saw the bend coming up in the trail, it would circle them back around towards the stables. She leaned into the curve as the black stallion galloped around it. She could see Saber and Rosemary ahead of her and Yukito slightly behind her. She heard Rosemary's laugh and couldn't help but join in. There was something exhilarating about galloping a horse.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-04-2013, 05:03 AM

After rounding the bend in the path, it didn't take long before Rosemary spotted the stables looming closer. Adding just a bit more speed, she and Saber reached the stable yard before the other two, and she took Saber in an easy circle to bring him to a full stop. Patting the stallion's neck, Rosemary grinned widely. "You did wonderfully, Saber. You deserve a good rest and some water. And perhaps a treat?" She asked, earning an excited whinny from the horse. Saber had quite the sweet tooth, and a cube of sugar would make anyone his best friend for life. Meanwhile, Cobrafang and Viperstrike both leapt down from the saddle, each having had quite enough riding for one day. They stalked haughtily away to sit on a hay bail and groom each other while they waited for their mistress to finish up with the horse.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-04-2013, 05:54 AM

Coming to the slightly sharp turn and still being at the end compared to the two females. Yukito had made sure to lean over towards the direction the turn was going to be able to give the horse he rode a bit of an easier time to make the turn without falling over onto it's side. While he rode closer and closer towards the stable area which came into sight after a little bit, Yukito was able to hear the laughter from both the females as he rode closer to the stable until he finally reached the actual stable itself. As he came to an end, the horse came to a slow stop before Yukito had patted the side of the horse's head softly and nodded. "You did great. Sorry to had made you go through all of that." He stated, even though the two of them had lost the race; he had a feeling the horse still had a fun time just as the blonde male had as well. Hopping off the saddle of the horse, he turned to look over at both the females with a half smile across his lips. "Well, that was indeed fun. Thank you for allowing me to join you two."

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 12:17 AM

"Glad you could join us," Bridget said patting Bellisario's neck. She rode the puffing, snorting stallion in a small circle. Even after the run, he was still somewhat wired and antsy. "A good rub down and maybe a bath should do you wonders," she said to the stallion with a smile.

Bridget slid off the black stallion's back and led him into the stable. She unsaddled the stallion in front of the tackroom, carrying it inside and putting it away. She lead the stallion to his stall and brushed down his sweaty hide. The stallion stretched out his neck when she hit an itchy spot. With a final pat, she pulled off the bridle and left the stall, latching the door behind her.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-05-2013, 05:16 AM

Sliding off Saber's back, Rosemary smiled at the male. "It was nice to have you along." She said, leading the horse back into the stables. After relieving him of his saddle and bridle, she gave him a good brisk rub down and brushing. After making sure he had plenty of water, she went to leave, making sure to give him a sugar cube before she went. Meeting back up with the others, she smiled shyly. "I have to feed and water the rest of the horses before I go to class. It's part of my job." She said.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 AM

After hopping off of the horse that he had rode around the whole time, Yukito had helped the horse to the back of the stable from the same spot he had gotten it. Allowing it to go back toward where it was standing earlier, he gave it a warm smile before patting it softly onto the side of the head once more. "Thank you for the ride." He spoke to the animal once more before heading right back over towards the two female once more. It seemed as though both of them had something to do before they were going to decide to head over towards the first class of the new school year.
"Well. I guess I will see you two later on than? I must head back to my dorm. Then head back out to go find the ruins for the homework I was given." Yukito had informed the two women before turning and making his way down the path that he had come from earlier. The thought of what Azaiah must've done to the place while he was gone almost seemed to be like a nightmare. Thankfully enough, since Yukito hadn't realized what time the classes were going to start at yet; he was safe from having to worry about being late on his first day back to the school from break.

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 10:58 PM

Bridget waved to Yukito as he left. Once he was out of sight she turned to Rosemary. "Let me help you feed and water the horses," she offered. "I have to feed and water Bellisario any way. I mean its not that I don't think you would do a good job" Bridget stammered to explain. "Its just that he isn't used to being handled by anyone else. Besides it will lighten your work load a bit too." She finally stammered to a halt and stared at the other girl, with concern filled green eyes. She hoped that she hadn't just insulted and driven away the other girl. She had so enjoyed the ride with her and the promise of a great friendship, something she hadn't had in a really long time.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 12-08-2013, 06:26 AM

Rosemary waved to Yukito as he left, then turned her attention back to Bridget. "Oh, no, please don't feel embarrassed, I understand what you meant. And I would be very grateful for the help." She said quickly, not wanting the girl to think she was offended. "After seeing how Bellasario acts, I think he would probably be better off with you anyway." She added with a fond chuckle.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 12-08-2013, 09:24 AM

After walking away from the two females, Yukito had began to make his way back towards the village. He had known that the homework that was given to him earlier was to go search the ruins near the back of the school and all, but if he had ended up going to one of his first class of the new year early; that meant that the homework he had received was much too early to get done just right away. He had plenty of time to go do what he needed done before he would actually go off and do something that was probably going to need to be turned in the next day. Shrugging off the thought, Yukito had soon arrived at his home near the more poorer sections of the village.

His home was a bit more rundown but it was still something, compared to having nothing at all. Grasping a hold of the knob, he had to force the door open slightly so that he would be able to get into his own home. Once inside, Yukito had the door behind him and looked around the room for a moment; even though the outside may had looked a bit like trash, the inside was pretty well furnished. "Azaiah!..I'm home!" He called out to his pet as a small fiery bird quickly bolted out from the corner of his eye from a dark room on the side. He chirpped happily to hear that Yukito was home after his day. Quickly the small bird had decided to land onto his shoulder as it nuzzled itself against his cheek softly. Chuckling lightly at the nuzzle, Yukito had petted Azaiah on the head softly before making his way over towards the kitchen. "Sorry to had left you home all this time. You're going to come with me right after we get you something to eat real quick." He had stated before reaching into one of the smaller cabinets to pull out a piece of bread. Holding it over towards Azaiah to peck at the bread; once it was completely gone, Yukito had nodded to know that the phoenix was full. "Alright, lets get going shall we?"

Silver Storm
Carry On My Wayward Son
Penpal

Old 12-13-2013, 08:09 PM

Bridget was glad that the other girl understood. She quickly fed and watered Bellisario, before moving on to help Rosemary feed and water the other horses. Once they were done feeding and water, she grabbed a pitchfork and began mucking out the stalls and putting in fresh bedding.

Hard work was something that Bridget was accustomed to and she enjoyed working around the horses. When they were finished caring for all the horses, she suggested to the other girl that they grab some breakfast before class started.