Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 06-26-2013, 05:44 PM

Ceri hummed. "I guess your right. So not replacing soda with cake pops... still okay once and a while, but not constantly..." she nibbled on her lower lip. "Aww Tay!" The Shade beamed. "I like my curves too, but no boy seems too.... or it might be my age that throws them off.... Either way..." Ceri shook her head to remove that train of thought. "This party is going to rock! When are you going to pitch it to Hope? I'm up for more of a dance club style music. Lotsa beats, not so much words. Very uppy-get-your-body-movin' type music." She tapped her hip against the other girls as she laughed. "Or I'm really good with a specific theme. 80's, techno, early Halloween, Love theme...."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-27-2013, 02:21 PM

Lacy looked him over before she let her ears lay flat, shifting as she thought for a few moments. "OH....you can't do what i can then." she said a bit sadly before she smiled once more, deciding to make everything okay even if he didn't agree. "Oh i would love to draw but sadly i don't have that talent. Oh the butterfly is back!!!" she said the last part in a whisper-ish voice as she slowly begin to creep forward towards it. Her grey blue eyes were locked on it before she sat up once more. Reaching her hands out before carefully trapping it, making a cage out of her hands as she looked at it closely. "Your so beautiful." she said to it as she held it i[, smiling softly as she watched it before letting it go. "Why can't we be friends? Isn't that the point of this schools to make tons of new friends with people that you wouldn't normally see?" she asked him as she cocked her head to the side once more, her ear twitches with her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby steps, Celia. You can't expect everyone and everything to get along and stop fighting right away. Everyone goes at their own pace and mine is to avoid my natural enemies." Ryota said to her as he smiled a bit while looking back at her, sighing a bit heavily as he thinks a bit more. He knew she was tired of hearing it all, but it was much harder for the older generations to change their ways and how the viewed people. They had been friends for a long while, she had to give him credit for not resorting to violence anymore. "If you say so....take a beak and come with me.....i dabbled in some different art work over the summer." he said to her as he smiled, motioning her to come with him. He knew that she had a tendency to work to hard so he had to always try and get her to relax and take a break, even if it meant her coming to hang out with him on the dark side of the school. The thought of walking the night caused a slightly evil smile to creep onto his face before he shook his head to try and get it on straight.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-28-2013, 03:30 AM

Hunter slowly picked up his sketchbook and pencil. "Stop. Don't move." He said to her. He flipped to a clean page and started sketching furiously, his eyes flicking between the girl in front of him and the sketch. "Yes, I suppose you're right about the school being that way. Please don't move. I hate to be rude, but your pose just struck me...inspiration like this never happens." He said, still sketching her. The image of her with her hands supped as the butterfly gently fluttered up out of them quickly took shape on the page. It was the most animated and expressive anyone had ever seen the dark fox.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2013, 01:26 AM

Audran smiled at the obvious joy that Iri felt at their choice to go with her. It was a really simple task. Picking flowers? It wouldn't take more than a few moments, but it was amazing how it managed to cheer someone up so much. The fairies were typically cheery as a whole, true, but the point still stood. When she grasped their hands, he looked over at Tali in time to see her eyes widen comically before Iri began to tug them away. The little fairy girl was surprisingly strong, though she still needed them to acquiesce before she would be able to actually pull them anywhere. He had actually been afraid of how Tali would react, but she seemed to be taking it all in stride. Who knew? Maybe by the end of the year she would actually enjoy being around people.

"Really?" Audran asked, still allowing Iri to tug him along through the forest. "I may know the area then. Not because I've been there of course, but I talk to the animals pretty regularly. Some of them have mentioned a pond that they really enjoy, but I never really thought about it too hard. So you're the one who makes it so nice for them then?" Animals weren't known for their explanations, however, so he only really knew of a pond in the woods, which could be any pond. The few images they had shown him didn't actually make it all that much clearer either. In fact, he probably hadn't heard about this exact pond, but he did want to make it seem like Iri's work was appreciated for her sake.

Being tugged along by the little fairy was a rather unique experience to say the least. It was certainly a testing of her personal boundaries. But she didn't actually mind it all that much. Iri's hands were rather warm, but in a pleasant way. It seemed almost like what she imagined a hug would feel like. Maybe meeting Iri and having her and Audran as examples was a good thing. The thought of how her parents would react actually made her giggle to herself. They'd be absolutely livid!

The sudden shift in the temperature and lighting as they entered the forest sobered her up a bit. It wasn't quite as intimidating as the 'forests' they had back home, but you could never tell. Dangerous things lurked in the shadows of seemingly innocent places after all. Needless to say, she had her magic ready to go. Iri's mention of fireflies was the only thing to really distract her from her vigilance, and she couldn't help but look at Iri in shock. "You have flies that are on fire up here?" she asked in shock. "Isn't that a bit dangerous?" Her look of shock quickly turned into one of confusion as Audran began laughing like a madman. Perplexed thoroughly, she looked to Iri for some kind of a clue as to why he was laughing.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Adela Talonn
”Always” The therian responded simply to the plea to be careful. She was always careful, they both knew that. Every action Adela did was calculated and planned, nothing done without reason. It was something she had learned well from her mother.... no matter how much Adela hated her she had to recognize her intelligence and studied her methods well. Her mother was the only strategist she had found equal to her which of course meant she had to be all that much more careful. About the only thing she'd done truly emotional was to befriend Iri as she admired her spirit and how she reminded her of one she had once cared for.

The little dove did too, even more so now. Hadn't that other girl been the same way? So dependent on Adela and so worried about her. Of course that other small little thing had been pure in her intent as she saw Adela as the other side of herself. At moments like this Lune reminded her of that little girl so strongly that she almost believed her... almost. She didn't know if she was capable of believing in another therian anymore. It tended to threaten her life expectancy after all. Still, it made her feel a little to see it and that in turn made her want to push it away.

”Calm down little dove, you'll break your phone.” She added after her moment of disappearing into her thoughts for that split second. She tugged the other woman towards the bench, her mind on other things already as she distracted herself with what the prince might think of such a thing. He would likely think Lune the weak link but that wasn't different then expected. Perhaps he might think she meant enough to be useful as a tool against Adela, however. Perhaps it would be wise to keep her close?

Quote:
Instructor Ciela Hope
“The war has been over for a little over a hundred years, I wouldn't call it right away. Though I thank you for trying” She said simply as she closed her eyes a moment in sheer exhaustion. Treaties had been signed but little had changed other then her human father's passing and the school falling into her hands. His dream of peace sometimes seemed no closer as some races ripped even themselves apart like the therians. She shook her head and looked at him again, those gold eyes distant. Still as he invited her to go see the paintings she half smiled.

“I suppose my paperwork for the day is done, though I expect I'll find Ms. Aruzhan in here at some point asking to organize the freshmen mixer under whatever name she wishes to call it.” She responded with some amusement and gentle chuckle. Such a silly girl really but it kept her busy and kept many of the students feeling they had more freedom. She shrugged and stood to follow the male as she pulled an envelope from her desk. It contained the funds and a few small limitations on the party that she would give to Talka after she let the girl 'convince' her to let her hold the party. She paused at the secretary to let her know where she was heading so she could be found in case of an emergency before she walked behind Ryota.

“Lets see these paintings”

Quote:
Talka 'Tay' Aruzhan
”Are you kidding? I'm sure they love your curves, probably just too shy. Either that or they think you're more interested in someone like me” She teased lightly as she winked at the other woman. Tay was openly bisexual and had a string of both casual boyfriends and equally not serious girlfriends in the past to prove it. She saw no reason to hide her sexuality, even if it likely made people wonder if girls who got a little close to her might be gay. She figured if you weren't brave enough to ask you must not be all that interested to begin with. Still, she could try to introduce Ceri to a couple boys when she was at the party....

”Ooooh! If we go with techno we could do a whole rave theme. Bright colors and glow sticks and I know I have some glow in the dark paint in the theater room.” She mused aloud. She had plenty of sexy fishnet she could wear... and she knew the perfect outfit for Ceri too. She smiled at the thought, it would definitely accentuate those curves in a positive way. She smirked at the thought, curious.

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
”I hope so, I mean animals should enjoy it. It is the largest pond i've found. The others are more like puddles and dry out except if it's a really rainy year.” She responded to Audran. She was smiling already and skipped lightly from joy as the two followed with her. The natural water source had a slightly mystical feeling, as if one would see a water spirit guarding it any moment. It was not unusual to imagine such a thing, for whatever reason the school campus seemed to attract positive entities and spirits. Knowing Ms. Hope she probably had something to do with it. Still, a sudden question pulled her from enjoying the energy as much as she may have.

”Hmm? No, they aren't really on fire. They just glow so it looks like you're looking at a tiny little candle's light floating around the air. Now that you mention it though, it is a rather silly name isn't it? I never thought of it that way before. They should be called glow flies, or flickerflies or something. Hmm... I think I like the name flicker flies. What name do you think people should have named a bug that can glow at night and fly?” She replied cheerfully after a moments thought after giving Audran a slightly reproachful look. It was kinda rude...but she trusted he meant no harm in it.

She then turned towards the other female and gave Tali a beaming smile that left no doubt she was replying honestly. She really did think Tali's confusion was understandable and made sense. She would never make fun of anyone, it just wasn't in her. She also thought it made a valid point. It was a silly name, they weren't on fire and their glow did not come from fire and it wasn't even that yellow orange! It was very silly, perhaps she would call them flickerflies instead.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-07-2013, 03:53 AM

For a moment Lune resisted as Adela tugged her back towards the bench, but it was only a moment before she slipped back down to sit on the bench. Her eyes were on the fallen phone for a few moments, then they found Adela. There was fierce worry in them. "The life of my phone means nothing compared to the life of a-another person." Friend. Lune had almost said friend, and a slight blush had crept up to her cheeks in embarrassment for both stuttering and almost saying that word. Adela would never see her as a true friend, Lune was already convinced of that.

She had released Adela's hand, and now wringed her own a bit in her lap. Those eyes dropping back to stare at the phone, and once looking over at the dropped parasol. They were nothing but accessories, tools to be used and discarded once they were no longer useful. Lune felt like that as well, she knew she was just a tool, and once she outlived her usefulness her life would probably be over. That bottom lip trembled slightly and she bit down on it to stop it. The dove was also frowning slightly, and made no move whatsoever to pick up her fallen items.

They really were unimportant, she liked the usefulness of them, and the way the parasol matched the dress but truly they were not important at all. Adela was important, she was the most important thing in Lune's life and the little dove couldn't even tell her that. Lune was sure that Adela wouldn't even believe her, and even if she did the sentiment most likely wasn't shared. Adela would probably never think of her as anything more than a tool or a toy.

Kerian shrugged a bit when the girl mentioned hearing his piece once it was finished. "It might never get finished. It might be a song that goes on forever, all I do is touch the strings and let my heart write the music and you can never really tell where you'll wind up when that happens." As she introduced herself Kerian nodded slightly, and he was glad that she had agreed with him about heart or soul needing to be in a musicians work. "I'm Kerian, or you can call me Keri..doesn't really matter."

He ran a hand through his hair. "You know the same is true for artists and writers, if their heart isn't in it, they can't paint a pretty picture or write good stories or poetry. Beautiful works come straight from the heart." He looked down at his guitar for a moment, and ran his fingers over the strings lightly. That guitar was practically his best friend, sometimes he talked to it, but not today. Today he was talking to Mina. He looked up from the guitar and smiled at her, a bright smile that showed his fangs a bit but that couldn't be helped.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-11-2013, 12:38 AM

There was a slight wonder about where to go now, being on his own once more. His brother was probrably off getting into his own buisiness once more, which was fine with him. There was really nothing of immediate importance that he needed to be doing at the moment and no one really seemed to be paying much attention as he walked by. Many seemed to be already finding their cliques, friends and groups that would get them through the year. Skylark was more of a loner himself in many ways, but at times, it got a bit to quiet. He remembered even as a little kid, he used to have always been on his own, weather it was at home or out. People knew his name, knew his family, it followed him wherever he went. sighing slightly, he shook his head a bit to clear away the thoughts that were beginning to annoy him. There had to be something to do around here, to stop the oncoming boredum he was facing. But then again, people were not his forte. They got on his nerves a lot of the time, he was deffinetly not a people pleaser either. He didn't care if people liked him or not, or were happy with him or his ideas and path. He did not need to prove himself to anyone and he would never stoop so low.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 07-11-2013, 08:08 PM

Ceri shrugged. "Well they can all grow some balls at this rate. I want a boyfriend." She kissed Tay on the cheek. "Sorry babe, I don't play for the same team."

Petting Rini, the Shade smiled. "Techno would be awesome. I have a massive stash of glow sticks... I had to figure out a way to decorate my shadows somehow." Ceri laughed.

A sudden wind came up and blew Ceri's parasol out of her hands, as she shrieked. There was enough sunlight coming through the clouds to hurt. Quickly, Ceri ducked herself into Tays shadow. "I'm just going to hide here and follow you everywhere... sounds good?"

((I'm going camping tomorrow, so I wont be posting until the 21st of July, so I figured if I did this, Tay could just continue going around... Staria, if you want to godmod vocally for Ceri, I'd be fine with it, so long as nothing happens to Ceri. If the RP continues to a new day, just say that Ceri is sick in bed. Thanks, see you guys when I get back.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-19-2013, 10:34 AM

"My dear, CeCe a hundred years is not that long compared to most." Ryota said to her as he chuckled, his heart feeling lighter that she appreciated him trying to change even if he fell back into old ways sometimes. His eye twitched at the mention of the feline, he could not say that he will not be bias towards, because he knew he was going to be no matter how hard he tried not to do so. "Well then get in some peace while you can." he said to her as he took her hand, tucking it into his arm as he began to lead her towards his classroom. Chuckling at her. "I never said they were paintings my dear. Just a different type of artwork. I do hope you like it though...." he mumbled the last part to himself, weaving through students exploring the school, before finally turning down a dark blue colored hallway, stars painted on them to make it look like the night sky. It wasn't until he stopped in front of a door before he turned and looked at Celia. Worry flickered across his face, violet eyes searched her face for a few moments before he opened the door. Revealing a room full of art supplies, art work being stored along one wall but what caught the most attention was the black marble statue that he had done of his friend with a bit of a Greek theme to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lacy froze when he told her not to move, believing that she was in trouble as her eyes looked around the area before focusing on him. It was taking the female a lot of effort to do as the male said to her, her ear twitched a bit to get a fly to leave her alone. She opened her mouth to reply to him only to have him tell her not to move again, causing her to close it again. She was really trying hard not to move, but she couldn't help the trembling of her body, the itchiness of her drying eyes, or the pain that was starting to form in her lower back as she sat there and waited for him to tell her she could move. Though she could feel her spirit soar at the fact that someone actually found her inspiring and wanted to draw her. That had never happened to the light fox before, once she was allowed to move again, she let her breathe out quickly in relief before flopping down in a laying position. "That was hard!" she exclaimed aloud to the world around them, giggling slightly before she sat up as she moved to him. "Can I see the picture?" she asked him, her eyes wide with curiosity, her tail was swishing a bit, she was trying not to be pushy and give him his space but it was not working. Considering she was leaning towards him, her hands on his knees.

(~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Staria: posted!!! finally but yea still have no internet T^T)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-20-2013, 03:31 AM

Hunter finally finished the sketch and gave her permission to move. It was clear that staying still had been a great effort for the girl. She was rather forward, leaning on his knees to ask if she could see the sketch. He looked down so that she could not see him blush. Of course it was her right to see it, since it was a picture of her. He would never draw someone and not let them see it. Still, no one had ever asked to see one of his drawings before. "Y-yeah, sure. It's probably not very good..." He said, turning the sketchbook for her to see. The image on the page was like looking into a mirror. He had gotten the exact shades for her skin, hair and eyes, and the butterfly looked as if it could fly off the page. An incredibly lifelike picture, it could probably hang in a museum, and it was only a quick sketch. "What do you think...?"

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-02-2013, 07:59 PM

Lacy gasped when he showed the picture to her, she reached a hand out to touch it but pulled it back quickly, believing if she did touch such a thing that it would disappear. "It is lovely!!!!! You........you're amazing!!!!! I would love to be able to draw this well. It looks as if it will come to life....i feel as if i touched it that it would disappear." she whispered to him as she sat next to him on the bench, her tail brushing against him as she swung her legs some, not able to take her eyes off it. "Is that how i really look?" she asked him, she had honestly had never thought that was how she appeared to other people, a few minutes had passed before she thought of something. "Hey you would get along great with the art teacher Mr. Ryota!!!!" she said to him as she leaned back come some, looking towards the sky again, yawning slightly before leaning against him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2013, 03:36 AM

Hunter managed to hide the tiny blush that crept across his cheeks. "Is it really that good...?" He asked. He had never considered what other people thought of his art, he just enjoyed making it. "That's how you look to me." He said, in answer to her question. "And it won't disappear, I promise. You know...if you'd like, I could teach you to draw a little..." He offered, now turning fully red. "I was thinking about taking art this year..."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-03-2013, 03:45 AM

((Hey all. I'm not feeling into hardly any of my characters and having trouble posting. I'm either going to have to take a haitus, start the rp over, or just kill off charactes/have family emergencies come up or something that they leave and just start with new ones. Less then four though, maybe two at the most. What is everybody's vote?))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-03-2013, 05:40 AM

((Oh, don't leave!! Wolfie will keep you here with the force of her hugs! Perhaps you should just make new characters...))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-06-2013, 04:33 PM

(hmmm we could just start it over and leave the adults out and stuff lol since everyone goes for the students anyways i mena the adults will be there of course but npcs you know?)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 07:44 PM

(starting over may not be a bad plan.....I think I've lost this Ceri...)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 08-07-2013, 07:46 PM

((okay so far the majority of votes are for starting over. Anyone have nay major objections or suggestions about how before we do?))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-07-2013, 08:23 PM

(nope lol what about you?)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-08-2013, 04:01 AM

((Wolfie is willing to start over, as well. Maybe just make a new thread with just the people who want to start over, and start from the new kids just getting there and the older ones milling around, etc.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-28-2013, 08:28 AM

(so starting over is what it is again)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-30-2013, 03:42 AM

((Yeah, it would seem so...))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-20-2014, 04:36 AM

(so are we starting this over?)