Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-14-2015, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Name: Amara Summer
Personality: Stubborn, determined, blunt at times, speaks her mind, and doesn't care what people think. If you get to know her you will realize just how caring and kind she can really be as well as thoughtful. Sometimes she gets lost in her thoughts, but just because she is quiet, doesn't mean she cannot be loud either.
Appearance:

Last edited by Zollie; 07-15-2015 at 12:41 AM..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-14-2015, 10:02 PM

Name: Julie Henderson
Perso: sweet, caring, loves to hang out with her best friend Maria, stubborn, doesn't want anyone to see her "true colors"
Bio: (will come up with something later)

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-15-2015, 12:29 AM

(I'm sneaking a post in if I can so forgive me if its short)

Amara Summer had been an actress for over a year now and for some reason even though it had been that long, she still couldn't get used to all these people freaking out over the talent she had. She wasn't like the other actors and actresses that choose to use stunt devils, no she liked doing things herself, and getting the credit all for herself. Not because she didn't like to share, mainly just because why use a stunt devil? Sure it was for safety reasons, but unless it was something she couldn't learn, which was hardly possible if others could learn it too.

She was standing in front of some fans mixed of boys, gals, and some she couldn't figure out if they were either. Some of them tried to even dress like her, others trying to get backstage, but man she wondered why did people get so riled up over something like this? One of her fans asked her a question as she pushed her red hair out of her face. Her green eyes were bright and that was what people liked about her, she kept everything about her all natural, including her face. She never once dyed her hair or put contacts in while in front of her fans. So they always knew what she looked like, but now she was starting to wonder if this was even a good idea or not.

"Amara are you single?" a young boy asked being pushed by his friends to ask out loud rather than have one of them ask it for him. "No, I do not" Amara answered with a reserved and kind voice, but showing that she was being kind because he was a fan. "Are you a fast runner?" another asked and Amara shrugged "Depends on who I am being compared to, but not too fast, why?" Amara wondered if she should have passed on that question because then the fans yelled out "GET HER!" in a happy delight making up jump a little while the security tried to hold the fans back, but not doing a very good job at it. Too many fans, so she jumped over the railing glad to wear shorts, a tank top, and knee boots that she could run in today. Sometimes fans got really bad and sadly today was one of those days as the group chased her. She lied about running fast, the one thing that she could do in high school was run, and she was quite used to it because of her looks.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-15-2015, 01:20 AM

(it's fine Lie~ ^^)

Julie was pestered by her friend to go see some actress that was new, but everybody loved her, until she cracked and said yes. Maria's parents wouldn't let her go unless Julie was with her, why? She didn't know. Maybe it was because Julie kept her out of trouble. So, she agreed to go with her but flat out told her that she was going to wait in the car. She didn't know what the big fuss was about.

After waiting for Maria to return, she soon got tired of waiting and got out of the car to go look for her friend in the big mess of fans. Julie winced when she got shoved to the ground by one fan and growled. "Damn it, Maria! This is the last time I'm doing something like this for you!" She yelled, not really caring if her friend had heard her or not. Julie slowly stood back up and walked off. She was going home.

That's when she bumped into someone, and was again on her butt. She rubbed her head and slowly looked up to see a figure with bright red hair and green eyes. "Hey, you need to watch where you're going." She complained quietly as she managed to get back on her feet and brushed off.

(i hope this is okay x.x)

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 07-22-2015, 01:42 PM

(Sorry i had replied, but I do not see my post, ugh social sites have got to stop messing up on me. First Sapherna and now Menewsha, I don't even want to know what is next)

Amara noticed when she bumped into someone thinking they were a fan until she heard them say something about needing to watch where she was going. Her random though made her think this wasn't a crazy fan and was going to leave her there, but that would be entirely rude. She still needed to hide before the others found her "I'm sorry come with me" she wanted to apologize correctly before leaving without a word or let alone apologizing so she dragged the girl with her jumping behind some bushes sitting behind a park bench. She could hear the screams of the fans getting closer and tried to keep her head down or her hair would stand out. Right now she felt a bit like Scooby Doo and Shaggy hiding from a bad guy which didn't do much for pride.

Crazy fans were what Amara didn't like about her job, getting on stage, being in front of millions, or even dealing with people on a daily basis was alright, but not crazy fans that wanted to literally have a piece of her. A few months ago she had long hair until some crazy fan snuck up behind her while she was relaxing before a photo shoot and cut her hair uneven. She sued the guy obviously later, but blew it off saying she looked better with short hair and that her hair he cut off was worth nothing. If you can't have the entire package, why settle for less? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to drag you into this" she whispered to the blonde girl.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-30-2015, 01:01 AM

Julie blinked a few times as the actress apologized, and then told her to follow her. What? She wondered silently. She was even more surprised when the red headed female grabbed her hand and dragged her along as she went to hide. Julie sighed and ducked into the same shrub of bushes and hugged her knees to compress herself behind the bushes. This was just great! First she gets dragged here by her friend, then gets left, goes to leave and has the actress bump into her- and now this!

The blonde haired girl rested her head on her knees and listened as the fan ran by screaming. Clearly, they wanted more than just an autograph from this woman. Julie lifted her head a tad bit to looked at the actress, then lowered her head again. "Whatever..I just wanna go home." She said super quietly. "This has been the worst night of my life..." She murmured quietly and mostly under her breath. She was going to kill her friend for abandoning her...

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 08-05-2015, 12:19 PM

Once she knew the fans were gone Amara looked at the girl "Again I'm so sorry about that. You seem like you're in a rush here" she took out a notepad she kept with her that was small and wrote a name and number on it.

"I owe you one for getting you stuck in this mess, ask for a favor anytime you need it, just don't go overboard with this, and don't tell anyone else about it. I've already had to change my number six times this month." Putting the paper in the girl's hand she smiled apologetically and then made sure the coast was clear.

"Maybe we'll meet again" Amara said quietly and went back to her bodyguard who was waiting on her, he knew where she would be hiding, and was quite used to deterring the fans away from her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 08-24-2016, 12:51 AM

Liebchen: (i know this is suupper late, and i will admit that i forgot about this Rp while being wrapped up in life- would you like to revive this Rp or just start over? neither is fine to.. i will understand.)

---

Liebchen:
posting .w.

Julie glanced up at the woman when she put the paper, with her number on it, in her hand. Rush? Yeah, a rush to get out of here. She shrugged lightly and stuck the piece of paper in her jean pocket. Julie rolled her eyes when Amara left with the body guard and she looked around before leaving as well.

She managed to find her friend, or rather her friend found her. Amanda hugged her tightly and looked like the girl was ready to cry. "Where were you Jules? I was so worried!" Julie slipped free and grabbed Amanda's hand, being sure not to lose her again. "Let's just go home." Julie murmured as they walked down the sidewalk back towards her house.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 10-16-2016 at 12:28 AM..

Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 10-10-2016, 02:30 PM

lets revive it, I mean..I can always add on to my post if you need me too. Otherwise we could re start if you can't think of a way to continue. I'm cool either way.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-10-2016, 07:04 PM

let's just revive it ^~^
we really didn't get to do anything with it ^^''
i'll put up a post by this weekend <3

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 03-26-2017, 06:13 PM

Liebchen: i posted~