Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-24-2012, 11:17 PM

Alex stayed quiet this time, and went back to his book, but gave an eye-roll

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-24-2012, 11:54 PM

((Sorry buffy. Didn't see your other post. xD))

Clair blushed and smiled at the lady. "Ah...sorry for that display. I shouldn't have ignored you like that. I just get a little carried away sometimes.", she said, giving Ember a warm smile. "Yes. May I have some tea?"

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 12:59 AM

"Anything to eat as well?" she asked.

Andraus

Old 05-25-2012, 02:01 AM

5 Knife's shot forward towards Clari's table, Each one landed a Inch from each-other. YOu then watch me scratch Somthing onto the surface of the table, and place 5 knife's in identical place's. He placed the book his was reading in the middle of the inscription, and pressed his hand's onto it. Spark's flew, and the book dissappeared, only to re-appear onto clair's table. When the spark's dissappeared, it almost looked like nothing had happended. The knife's had dissappeared too.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 02:04 AM

(the fuck was that, andy?)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 02:50 AM

(yeah what did your chari do exactly?)

Andraus

Old 05-25-2012, 03:06 AM

(a Transportation spell. If you want to go as far as allining it with a Anime, it's called Alkaestry.)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 03:11 AM

(in normal people words momo he made the spell book appear infront of you

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 03:56 AM

(THANK YOU BUFFY. you cleared it all up.
Andy, can you stop being a hardcore nerd for once and talk like a normal person? I'd really appreciate it. Now, I'll reply in the morning)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-25-2012, 06:09 AM

(lol)

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-26-2012, 07:04 AM

Clair stared at the book then glanced at Alex. She didn't know what the fuck just happened. Was this Alex's way of sending notes to a pretty girl or something? Maybe he was giving her the book as an apology. She ran her finger across the cover, reading the title and who wrote it.

Andraus

Old 05-26-2012, 03:00 PM

The Title was '3rd School of magic : Alternation, by Kerion The Mage'. The book gave Detailed instruction's on how to cast, and preform, Alternation spells.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 02:25 AM

"Why'd you give this thing to me?", Clair asked, looking towards the male. She didn't really understand why he'd give a book like this to her. She was honestly not really a person who was into magic, so learning how to cast it wasn't her number one thing on her to-do list.

Andraus

Old 05-28-2012, 02:32 AM

"An Apology...I spoke out of turn "he said, rubbing his head.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 04:40 AM

"Thank you. Although, I should apologize too. I shouldn't have over reacted. In truth. my siblings are...stuck up and everything. But, I don't blame them for their ways. I blame my parents.", Clair said as she gave Alex a slight smile. She leaned back in her chair then started flipping through the pages. "Oh, sorry miss. Um, no thanks. I'm not hungry., Clair said as she focused her attention back to Amber. "Also, I'd appreciate it if you two not uh...tell anyone I was here. I'd rather not be dragged back home and be forced to marry anyone."

Andraus

Old 05-28-2012, 02:20 PM

(Guy's. I made a Rp, called 'Realm of the Black Queen', and I need Queen's! Join plz :3)

Alex laughed. "Your not the only one in that boat! I ran away when they tried to get me married to a All-to-proper Girl. I ran away, far from my home-land, to find a bride here. "he said

Mercenary's, drinking in the corner, over-heard this, and got up. Each one approached towards the table. "So, you two got bounty's on your head huh?"Said their leader.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 05-28-2012, 05:29 PM

Amber went and got fixed the drink. When she heard the mercinary leader speak she knew that was bad. She watch silently. If needed, she would intervene. She had a weapon hidden under the counter anyway.