Ai Notsura
Your local loli =3

Old 10-10-2009, 11:16 PM

What? There's no Keroro RP here? There must be one!

If you would like to join, please post here with the Canon or OC of your choice, and a simple profile about them. Apply on this thread: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...post1765203065

Name: Name of the character you’re applying for
Canon or Original: Is this character an official character or an original character?
Age (if applicable): Does your character have a specific age range?
Reason for choosing this character: Self-explanatory
Character BioOnly Applies to OCs: A brief description of your character, at least 3 lines
RP Sample: A monologue or a narration of or by your character, at least 3 lines long. Any subject is accepted

Canon example (may not use, sorry, it's an example!):

Name: Kururu Soucho
Canon or Original: Canon, from the Keroro Platoon
Age (if applicable): Late teens to early 20s perhaps?
Reason for choosing this character: I enjoy RPing as a more mischievous, sadistic personality
Character BioOnly Applies to OCs: N/A
RP Sample: Kukuku... That tadpole REALLY thought he could beat me? *snickers, typing in a few commands into his computer after a small battle with Tororo* He has a LOT to learn about hacking! Kuku! *stands up and walks to the corner of his room, where he has the supplies to make curry spread out, and begins putting it together, now and then chuckling at the memories of the pitiful attempts by the Recruit*

OC example (actually, my OC application XP):

Name: Chiriri Chu
Canon or Original: Original
Age (if applicable): 6 when younger, 13 normally
Reason for choosing this character: She is my main OC, so I know her best
Character Bio (Only Applies to OCs) :
Keronian Chiriri: Age 13, this is how Chiriri is normally. She becomes UPC (Uber P*ssed Chiriri) when provoked. Her Trauma Switch is turned on when ever she feels left out and lonely, or when someone says something mean to her. She hates n00bs. Her feelings are hurt quite easily, so she loves anyone her is kind to her~ When she is bored she will doodle in her corner, always making sure no one knows what it IS she is drawing. Her trademark laugh: Bu bu.

Tadpole Chiriri: Age 6, this is Chiriri's happiest side. She loves cheerful things like butterflies and flowers. She is usually hyper. When she is provoked, she will just sit and cry, and/or hide in her corner. She has a habit of skipping around and singing when she is happy. She will hug anyone kind to her, and/or who plays with her. Her trademark laugh: Hee hee.
RP Sample: ((age 6)) Bro bro...? *walks forward slowly, glancing around nervously to find her 'lost' brother. Suddenly freezes when a dark shadow begins to round a corner, then screams very loud, falling to the ground* ((you get the idea, you don't need a sample for more than one character, it's just to see if you CAN RP and not make our eyes bleed xD))

well, I hope some people join! It'll be fun!

Keroro Platoon
Keroro:
Tamama:
Giroro:
Kururu:
Dororo:

Garuru Platoon
Garuru:
Taruru:
Tororo:
Zoruru:
Pururu:

Shurara Corps
Shurara:
Putata:
Mekeke: Ai Notsura
Nuii:
Gyororo:
Dokuku:
Kagege:
Giruru:
Robobo:
Yukiki:

Pekoponjin
Fuyuki:
Natsumi:
Aki:
Momoka:
Paul:
Koyuki:
Saburo:
Ghost-chan:
Narrator:

Misc
Mois:
Kogoro:
Lavie:
Nyororo:
Karara:
Neko-chan:
Sumomo:

OCs
Chiriri: Ai Notsura

Last edited by Ai Notsura; 10-10-2009 at 11:50 PM..