Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 11-28-2011, 06:43 PM

Kassandra looks at him and giggles gently as she place her hands into her lap. She nods "Yea I try to tell my father that but he doesn't seem to listen to me..if I was a prince then maybe but sometimes he ignores me to much." as she remember her father was never like that before when she was little even before this stupid war had started. She nibbles her lip alittle and looks at him "Maybe..you should tell him then maybe he will listen to someone."

Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-28-2011, 08:46 PM

Thinking, Fenris ended up shaking is head. "If I were a knight maybe... but i'm just a lowly soldier. Why would he listen to me about anything?" grinning a bit, he said, "I'll see what I can do though.... can't wait till I'm released to get out of this bed." he mad ea face, "I can almost feel my muscles deteriorating."

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-29-2011, 08:56 PM

Kass looks at him and shrugged "Its worth a try" giggles alittle. She looks at him and sighs deeply "The doctor will release you in a few days. He just wants to make sure that wound will hold." stands up and moves fixing the pillow for him. "Beside its probbly not easy for a warrior like you to lay in bed like this I bet." moves back and pours Fenris a glass of water. She walks back over to his bed side and hands it to him "Drink this your probbly thirsty."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 11-30-2011, 08:33 PM

nodding his thanks. Fenris shifted awkwardly as he drank the glass of water. He wasn't sure what to talk about now..... Sitting up a bit, he looked her in the eye, and asked carefully, "did we ever find out who raided us?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 12:13 AM

Kassandra sighs deeply as she place her hands into her lap. "They think it was the House of Lor that raided us..they are allies with the kingdom in the west..they still trying to make the men that they captured to talk but they are being stuborn." sighs deeply. She brushes some of her hair out of her face and sighs. Kassandra stands up and moves over to the window "Of course one thing they do know..if they captured or kill me they would used it against my father to force him to surrender the kingdom."

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-02-2011, 01:30 AM

Nodding, Fenris flashed her a grin, "and let's be glad they didn't capture you... that would make many of us rather miserable." pausing, he looked confused. Where had that from from? Continuing, he said, "that, and those barbarians probabally don't know how to appreciate beauty when they......" he trailed off. What was he saying? Shaking his head, he tried to think of something to say, so that he could change the topic.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-02-2011, 02:57 PM

Kassandra blinks a few times hearing the warrior speak that way. It cause her to blush red as she hides her face until it fades before she turns around. She smiles gently and nods "Thank you..I don't know what to say...its not offen I hear that from anyone especial not my father." sighs deeply "Of course my mother says it just tempory until this war is off my father's mind.." mumbles "Like I'm going to believe it.." She looks back over to him as she rubs her head "I'm sorry I should let you get some rest." and even before Fenris said anything the princess leave his room.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-02-2011, 09:01 PM

Silently, Fenris cursed himself. Why had he spoke up like that? he kept asking himself. Sighing, he realized that he woulld probabally be punished, and with that though, he fell into a restless sleep, where the bandits came back to life, and managed to hunt him dow in his dreams.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2011, 02:14 AM

Kassandra sighs deeply as she returns to her room. One of her maids had watched the whole thing and followed the princess "It seem the warrior that protect you has a crush on you." Kassandra blinks looking at her maid couldn't believe she heard that "Huh?...w..what..? Imposible..he couldn't.." The maid would move over and makes up the princess's bed "But it is true I think he does..and I think you do to.." The princess's face would be blushing red as her dress she was wearing "Enought of that..leave.." says. The maid would bow and leaves.

A few days would pass after the bandit attack on the princess. The bandits that had been capture was soon put to death by the king. And Fenris would probbly be already out of bed. Kassandra walks around the courtyard as her mind would wonder back to that day that Fenris told her all of that. She couldn't never get it out of her mind.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-03-2011, 02:42 AM

Unhappily, Fenris picked up yet another sword. In the fighting with the bandits, he'd lost his own, and he'd yet to replace it. he didn't have the coin for a custom sword, so he was looking through the castles armory, trying to fine one. Unfortunately, non of them seemed right. They were all, too heavy, or too long, or not long enough, or the hit didn't feel right. Frowning, he walked into the court yard. Sighing, he looked up to the sky. He hadn't once stopped thinking about the princes.... but he knew he shouldn't.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-03-2011, 02:47 AM

Kassandra sat down on an bench within the garden. She would hum softly while she reads a book as her voice was very lovely and some say it sounds like an angel when she sang. Kassandra sighs deeply fliping another page with in her book while she read and hum at the same time. Not evne knowing Fenris was in the courtyard and probbly somewhere near her.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-05-2011, 11:21 PM

Walking through the garden, Fenris soon stumbled across the princess. Blushing, he walked up to her, and said, "Hey.... How're you doing?" ht fidgeted, worrying if he was bugging her, "What are you doing out here my lady?" he couldn't look at her dead on. something kept making him look away.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-05-2011, 11:28 PM

Kassandra stops humming and reading as she looks up seeing Fenris. She blinks alittle and looks down as she closes her book in her lap "Oh I usual come out here and read for abit..I know it probbly still dangerous around here but I trust the guards to keep me safe." looking up at him. "Are you feeling better, m'lord?" says as she brushes some of her hair out of her face alittle while she looks at him.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-06-2011, 01:51 AM

Grinning weakly, Fenris replied, "I'm not a lord your highness.... just a sword." Shuffling his feet, he continued, "I wish i could read... Just... never learned how..." laughing, he continued, "Seems a bit of an oversight, doesn't it?" He crumpled on the inside. All he could think of was stupid things to say...

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-06-2011, 04:50 AM

Kass tilts her head abit listening to him "Sorry sir..its a habit for me to call every male I come across the word 'm'lord'. Its just a custom.." shrugged alittle. She stands up and brushes some leaves that had falling off her dress and bits her lip. She blushes alittle "Well I could teach you to read.." says staring down running her finger across the surface of her book.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-06-2011, 09:46 PM

Fenris blushed a bit and,embarrassed, replied." that would be very generous of yo my lady but..... I wouldn't want to waste your time..." blushing even more, Fenris turned to go, berating himself for stopping to talk to her.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-07-2011, 02:05 PM

Kass looks at him and shakes her head "No its no trouble at all.." and sighs "Anyway I need to go I have a thing to do in the village. I have to go help some children out that I promise to help." Kassandra turns around as she moves over to the horse that the stable hand got ready for her. She nudges the horse and heads out. Meanwhile a stranger that had been watching the princess the whole time while she was in the garden would see the princess leave. The stranger would soon follow without letting any other guard seeing him maybe.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-08-2011, 10:45 PM

Sighing a bit, Fenris sat down an the recently vacated bench, and stared at the sky. he cursed the gods for making him feel this way, when she was a princes and was........ tearing his attention away from the sky, he asaw a suspicious figure. Frowning a bit, Fenris stood up, and decided to follow the strange man.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-10-2011, 02:03 AM

Kassandra heads toward the orphanage as she gets off the horse. She sighs deeply and stretches while she walks inside the door meeting up the nuns that took care of the children. Alittle bit later after the princess had arrived the orphanage the strange person had finally stop and moves around into the alley way to see where was the princess in the building. he would grin before he looks around alittle making sure no one was was watching. Kassandra had taking a break and was alone having some tea with the nun. Soon there was a knock on the door as the stranger was dressed like an homeless person. The nun would answer the door as when she did the stranger stabs the nun in the stomach and kills her before he pushes the nun away and heads after the princess.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-11-2011, 03:15 AM

Following the strange man, Fenris had just begun to suspect that he was wrong, when the man stabbed a nun. Growling to himself, Fenris wished he'd thought to grab a weapon. nevertheless, he still charged, and tried to find the man. He had to protect the princess.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 AM

The man already had grabbed the princess and pulls her into another room. He would lock the door knowing he had been followed "You scream you bitch and you are dead" he says to Kassandra. As this man didn't have no right calling her names but she didn't want to be killed either. As the man begans to tie her hands and feet to make sure she wouldn't run away while he picks her placing her over his shoulder as he moves to the window.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 12-12-2011, 01:48 AM

Running up, Fenris screamed, "Halt, or I'll kill you as slowly as I can!" Drawing a pair of daggers from his belt, he ran to catch up to the man. He considered throwing one of his kinves, but decided against it. He might hit the princess, "This is your only chance scum!"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-15-2011, 01:08 AM

The man stops pulling Kassandra back down off his shoulder as he glares at Fenris. ""You can't do anything to me cause you wouldn't dare to hit your pretty little princess." he smirks. Kassandra whines under the gag and shruggles. The man holds onto the princess tighter as she was trying to get away but he holds Kassandra infront of him so Fenris couldn't do anything.