Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 08-20-2012, 03:21 AM

This rp is between me and Kirin...a kingxservent rp..if you aren't us then do not post here.

(I'll let you post first Kirin Rosenbaum:)

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 08-23-2012, 03:01 AM

Kirin is the kings personal servant. He's been in the kitchens since before dawn working on the king's breakfast. He normally wouldn't do this but the king has asked it of him. He also always seems to know what the king will want for breakfast. He works on the eggs, his long black hair in a braid that reaches his lower back. He had been with the king when he was just a prince of seven. Kirin had been six and an orphan, and the king and queen had taken him in to be a playmate/servant for their son. The two had become close friends. The friendship was harder now that the prince was king but they still managed to make it work. By this time Kirin has all the food ready and heads back to the king's chambers with the breakfast.

---------- Post added 08-22-2012 at 11:01 PM ----------

Bellinda:

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 08-23-2012 at 08:33 PM..

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-13-2012, 11:33 PM

Jale was still asleep by the time his servent came back to his room. But he would slowly wake up once he felt the warm of the sun shining thru a crack of the curtain. He groans alittle and rubs his eyes thinking to himself he better get up before Kirin found him he was still in bed. And would end up getting scold again for sleeping in late like many times before. Jale pulls the covers back from himself and stretches as he gets out of bed. He walks over grabbing his robe from his chair and puts it on then ties the strap aroun his waist. He brushes back some of his long blond hair out of his face before he walks over to the window and opens the curtain alittle. Jale was still tired so he didn't open the curtain all the way cause the sun would be to much right now for him until he was fully awake.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 AM

Kirin comes in just then with the food. He is humming a bit as he opens the door to the outer room. He starts setting up the food on the table by the fireplace. When that is done he starts the fire. He continues to hum as he is working. When the fire is up he goes and opens the curtains over the windows then goes to check on Jale, to see if he needs any help getting ready for the day. He knocks on the door to the king's bedroom. "You're majesty breakfast is ready. Do you need any help?"

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-14-2012, 10:13 PM

Jale got half dress most things was hard for one person to do. Like fixing the buttons on his sleeves and alittle other things. He walks over to the door once he heard Kirin knocking at it and opens it up. "Just alittle help with theses darn sleeves.." says. As his shirt was unbotton half the way. Kirin could tell he had over slept again with the way he look. Not like a king to be half ready for the day but it was something he would need to get used to now. Jale looks at Kirin and smiles lightly glad to have Kirin there at his side. "I don't think my father wouldn't be please by the way I look." he would chuckles lightly.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 09-15-2012, 12:12 AM

"No, probably not." He says helping his friend. "Though I find endearing." Soon he has finished helping him. "I made your favorites for breakfast." He steps aside letting Jale go first. As he steps into the other room he starts straightening up the bedroom. He whistles as he works. Soon the room is in order.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2012, 02:28 AM

Jale watches Kirin helping him out to get him in order. He smiles and nods "Thanks..you are the only one I let to fix my food." smiles. He heads over and sits down at the table he picks up the napkin and lays it in his lap before he begans to eat. He looks over at the reports that was next to his plate that needed to be looked over and sign. It was just some peace treats he had arrange other kingdoms to agree on. It was hard for Jale as he knew everyone now was looking up at him to do the same job has past kings would be. While he ate he listens to Kirin's whistling while he worked. Looking over he would be watching his friend more than he should be reading the treats.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-11-2012, 04:53 PM

*pokes*

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-15-2012, 12:21 AM

Kirin goes to Jale when he's done straightening the bedchamber. "For that trust I am grateful." He says with a smile as he sits in his customary seat next to Jale. "We have been through so much together haven't we?" He asks with a small smile.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-15-2012, 04:01 PM

Jale looks over at Kirin and smiles lightly. he was already done eatting by the time Kirin came back. "Yea we been together since we was children. You was scare when you first came here. At first I wouldn't think that we would ever be friends." chuckles lightly. He brushes some of hair out of his face abit and sits back against the chair and sighs deeply.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-15-2012, 08:52 PM

"Of course I was scared. I was all alone, brought here." He says with a smile as he remembers. "I never thought we could be friends either. But I'm glad we are." Though he wishes they could be more then friends.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-16-2012, 03:05 PM

Jale takes a sip of his orange juice finish it off. "Well I'm just glad we was able to be friends." looking over at him. "And I'm glad you have remain by myself since I became king." says before he stands up. He stretches alittle bit brushing some of his hair out of his face. "I better get to the meeting. I have to met with the commanders and my advisors." says. As one thing he didn't like hearing from his advisors keep saying he needed to take a bride. That was the last thing he wanted to do cause he wasn't even sure if he liked women. He had been around Kirin for so long he was much more comfortable around him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-18-2012, 06:55 PM

"You know there right." He says hating to admit it. He doesn't want Jale to marry but he knows it has to be done. Jale has to have an heir. He had never admitted out loud but he was madly in love with the king and had been for a very long while.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-18-2012, 11:13 PM

Jale looks at him and chuckles gently "Ease dropping on the meetings again huh.." sighs deeply. "I know...my father was hoping I would be married before taking over the role. But him dieing from his illness took everyone by surpised." grabbin his jacket that matches with what he was wearing and puts it on. "Just the thought of marriage..I'm not sure I am ready...but the kingdom needs a heir." shakes his head and knew he just well stop complaining. "I just wish they leave it up to me to choose..I don't like the idea of having a stranger I don't know to be at my side."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 10-19-2012, 03:56 AM

"It should be up to you. You are the king after all." He said going and helping Jale into his jacket. He wishes, as he has for a very long while, that he could give his friend an heir.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-25-2012, 08:02 PM

Jale would sighs deeply to himself once Kirin finished help him put on his jacket. He buttons it up before looking over at Kirin probbly more than he should be. He only wish he could choose Kirin to be with him. "Yea I try to tell them that...I think the council rules more than I do." sighs deeply "Beside who made the council in the first place..." says sarcasely.