Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 05-25-2013, 07:22 AM

In 2034, A Massive Viral Outbreak occurred, Decimating almost 2/3rds of the human population. Most of the City's were reduced to Gang-dens, and small Enclaves of human survivors never stay on one spot more then a night. Every-day life is a struggle, as they face mutated creatures, Toxic water supply, and violence.

However, In a Old Factory/Warehouse in Chicago, Illinois, Two Lone Survivors have managed to Rig up a Defensible position, wary of outsiders. These siblings keep to themselves, but are not trigger happy Gangsters like those in the city. They believe it's time to re-create human Society.

Today, We begin to Rebuild.

Here are the Rules

1. No godmoding, I am the god here.
2. Send me Profile. If accepted, post it yourself.
3. I have the right to add or remove Rules as I see fit.

Here is the Skeleton.

Name :
Special Traits : (Such as Heightened Intellect, Agility, etc)
Weapons : (Up too 2, and No Alien tech. Laser and Pulse are Acceptable, however.)
Bio : (atleast a paragraph)
pic :

Here are my profiles

Name : Svanna Von Tesla
Special Traits : Heightend Agility, and Intellect.
Weapons : A Sharpend Machete, and a Dragonov
Bio : Svanna was Russian Military Spec-ops, before all hell broke loose in the States. She did not try to return home, as many did. She just assumed her family was dead. She and her brother have been living in 'The Colony' for a week now, and have barely scratched the Surface of what is there.
with Armor

without

Name : Tristan Von Tesla
Special Traits : Inhuman Strength and Deathly Silent.
Weapons : A Pair of Plasma Daggers, used for cutting Locked doors, and sawing through Bone and Sinew.
Bio : Tristan wasn't always a honest person. In the past, he was a Thief, a Expert at being Silent, and escaping without leaving a trace. He left Russia to find his fortune, and was barely able to escape the hell that was brought on by the states. He's working on taking inventory on the Equipment in 'The Colony'. He may not look it, but he's quite the Handy-man.
pic :

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-26-2013, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
Name : Delilah (prefers to be called "D") Holbrook
Special Traits : Super speed
Weapons: sniper with a silencer and a pulse rifle
Bio : D grew up in a shitty household (once she considered shitty anyway) that tried to force her to be something she's not. She was rebellious and did what she wanted. When the outbreak occurred, most of her family was killed. She escaped with her older brother, but he was killed by some gang. She took out their asses and stols their shit. That's what they get when they mess with the wrong bitch. She found some dude they had captive and released him. Went by the name Nimbus. D calls him Nimmy. She teamed up with him since they would have better chances together. They looted the gang's building and got out. That's where they got their suits. Where those bastards got the suits is a mystery to D. Though she does love how there's a thing in the helmet that changed your voice. She has her's set to a voice similar to Morgan freeman's voice.

D has a potty mouth and attitude. She says and does what she wants most of the time. She can be careless and can be trigger happy sometimes, just depends on her moods. She can be a goof ball sometimes, even when the situation doesn't call for it. She's sarcastic and a smart ass.
pic :

amor (red)

Name : Nimbus Dimare
Special Traits : super strength
Weapons : Shotgun and hunting knife
Bio : Nimbus didn't have a family. He was a loner and he preferred to be one. The only reason he teamed up with "D" was because he knew he'd need help surviving. Plus, he owed her. That gang would have killed his ass if she hadn't shot them up. How that girl could kill them was a surprise to him. She's so careless and it pisses him off sometimes. Though he doesn't show it.

Nimbus is quiet and calculating. Unlike D, he actually thinks about his actions. He tries to be the voice of reason in their little group. He acts cold a lot of the times, but when you get to know him he's a nice guy. He's blunt and gets to the point, doesn't like beating around the bush.
pic :

(blue)

"You sure this place is empty, Nimmy?", D said through her helmet, sounding like Morgan Freeman. D found the voice amusing. Nimbus, however, hated it. Why couldn't his companion be normal? "it was empty last time I was here. If not, we'll clear it out if there's hostiles in it. We'll be there soon.", he said. The two were walking down a a cracked sidewalk. The area was clear and very quiet. The path they were going down was very large and there were clusters of trees around it. The area was quite, too quiet. The two kept their weapons at hand, D with her rifle and Nimbus with his shotgun. D was perfectly fine, not too worried about anything, but Nimbus was on edge. Anyone could attack them.

The two could see the warehouse in the distance. it wasn't too far now. It would only take a few minutes to get their on foot. D wished they would have taken that damn four wheeler, but it had to be broken. Stupid bandits, not taking care of their shit. D was tired of having to walk around all day. They couldn't stay in one place for long because mutants or damn gangs would wander up. They had to find somewhere to stay before it got dark and this factory was the only thing they had right now. It didn't take them long to get their on foot. Once they were there, they went up to a side door and made sure their guns were loaded. "Last time I was here, there was no one here. I can't guarantee thats the case now. it doesn't seem like people are here, though. Lets tread carefully just incase.", he said before he tried to open the door. It was locked. D snickered, but stopped when Nimbus gave her the death glare. D pushed Nimbus out of the way before she kicked the door down, making a loud BOOM. Nimbus facepalmed and let out a growl. "You idiot! You could have alerted someone!", he said to D. She rolled her eyes before she went inside. She knew they could probably take anyone who'd attack down. They had some damn good suits on. They'd be fiiiine. Hopefully.

Andraus

Old 05-26-2013, 11:19 PM

A Plasma Dagger whizzed by Nimbus, and would strike D right in the Arm. It would then be followed by two shots, both of which would miss. "Сука! that was your warning Shot. The next one goes straight in that Visor Slit. "Svanna shouted out. She then stepped out, with her brother flanking her. The Silent boy walked right up to D, and yanked the Dagger out of her chest. "What right do you two have, breaking into our sanctuary? Who are you anyway? American Elite forces?" She asked, recognizing the suits. She was in hers, watching the two Carefully.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 12:46 AM

D stumbled back when her suit was impaled by the daggar, when she caught her balance she tensed and looked down at her chest. She could feel the tip of the blade on her skin. Both of them looked right at Svanna when she made the warning shots. Nimbus glared at D and whispered to her, "What did I tell you, D? This is why you're supposed to be quiet!". He was feeling irritated. Now they had deal with these two. D tensed and tightened her grip on her gun when the male came up and pulled the dagger out of her chest. She glared at him through her helmet. Little punk could have stabbed her! The only reason she didn't punch the guy was because she didn't want Nimbus being shot in the face. Ass. Nimbus put his hand up and had his gun pointing down the the ground. "Miss, we're not here to fight. We just came here for a safe place to stay for the night. As you can see, it's getting dark. We aren't a part of that force, either. I'm not entirely sure who they are.", he said in an assuring tone. he didn't want to seem threatening. Nimbus wanted to avoid conflict as much as possible. "So those dudes got these suits from those American forces people? I knew these were to advanced for somethin' those shits would have!", D said, sounding like an angry Morgan freeman. Nimbus shot a glare at D, "Not now, D.". He looked back at the female, "My name is Nimbus Dimare. My friend here is Delilah Holbrook.". "Nimmy, I don't care if you're introducing me, don't call me by that name. it's D.", D said, looking slightly agitated. Nimbus let out a sigh, "Look, I had no idea you guys were here. I was in here for a while before I left...for safety reasons.". He hopped they would stand down. He'd rather not have to fight them. The two had been walking all day and had fought enough people. They needed rest.

Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 05-27-2013, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple
Name :Thiang kuen (people just call him Thai)
Special Traits :Super strength, reflexes, durability
Weapons :His fists, knees, elbows and feet
Bio :Born and raised in this garbage of a planet and thiang was not very lucky, he wasn't born into a normal family he was brought into this world with only his mother who was a keeper Muay Thai a martial arts the used every body part you had, to offer and with this they survived many wars Thailand fought but after, many years thiangs mother died when the world started to crumble and Thiang was left alone but thanks to his strength Durability and reflexes mixed in with, what his mother was able to teach him, Thiang was able to spend the cold miserable and vicious nights alive fighting off bandits and gangs and who knows what else.

Thiang recently heard of a safe haven rummer that he picked up after beating a bandit half to death with only, a couple swings taking his chances with a safe haven over fighting a bunch of weaklings.

pic :

Thai Sighed as he cracked his back it had been a couple weeks since he left Thailand, it was a long trip even with the broken down car that died halfway here, Thai looked up at the large building he could feel presences being given off inside of the building, the large bang that he heard a couple minutes ago from here but it could just be a large animal they seem to of gotten very big in these parts.

Thai walked up to the large doors in the building he needed to make sure he wasn't going to get shot when he walked in "HELLO IS THERE ANYONE HOME!" Thai yelled forgetting about how deadly it was nowadays, but he could here talking on the other side it was quiet though, Thai slammed on the door with his fist "Hello I can here you I heard that the sanctuary was here" Thai yelled again.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2013, 01:26 AM

"We don't have any food to spare, but we can offer you a place for the night. We can then talk about a long-term stay. "she said, her accent thick. She then jumped at the sound of someone banging on the door. "By The Messiah, they're all coming out of the wood-work. Minute we fortify this place, we get company....."she said. They would both see her jump with Cat-like agility, onto a Second-story platform, running to the front. She then looked out the window at a Man. "Who are you? My Name is Svanna, and this is my family's sanctuary. "she said to him.

Tristen stared at the two with distaste, and motioned them to come inside, not speaking a word. In truth, from his movements, you could tell he was pissed. He had just finished fortifying this place, so that it was somewhat safe, and then two idiots come, and bust down a door. Now he had to replace the Latch and bolt holding it together, taking more time off his hands that he could be using to assess the place.

Temple

Old 05-27-2013, 01:34 AM

Thiang waited he was thinking about just fortifying a place for his own and when he turned around he could see what was a suit of armor or he thought it kind looked like a man but he wasn't sure what american women looked like so he, shrugged the thought off.

"Hi nice to meet you" Thiang said with a smile, he didn't know that sanctuary could belong to one family it was unheard us in Thailand but he knew he would have to give off a good impression "Uh I was wondering if you would be willing, to take in a poor sole and don't worry about protection I can handle myself" Thiang said smile still on his face.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 01:57 AM

"Thank you, Miss.", Nimbus said letting out a sigh of relief. Both him and D tensed when they heard some dude shouting. "Who the hell is that?!", D said, holding up her gun. Nimbus put his hand on D's gun, "Don't wave that thing around carelessly.". Nimbus had always been nervous about D using guns. Ever since he met her she just acted carelessly and pulled stupid stunts. The only reason she had a gun was because he didn't want to hage to defend her 24/7. D just scoffed and relaxed her arm, her arm and gun resting by her side. When the male stared at them, D stared back. Why the hell was he staring at her? Was it because of the door? That was a valid reason. She did bust it down. D shrugged it off and went inside, Nimbus following behind. When they were inside the building D pulled off her helmet and whipped her hair back and forth to fix her helmet hair. "It gets sooo hot in there!", the girl said, her voice deep and feminin, which was strange after hearing the Morgan Freeman voice. Nimbus stared at her, not approving of the fact she was taking her helmet off. "Shut up. We're safe now, we don't need to wear our helmets.", D said before sticking her tongue out at the male.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2013, 02:35 AM

After replacing the Latch and Bolt by hand, Tristan looked at the two, and finally spoke. "If your going to stay here, You must abide by 'The Colony Code of Conduct'. Before you argue, or say I am not the boss of you, this isn't about any of that. "he said to them, leading them to the wall where they had the Code written. "This is about our survival as a group. "he said, showing it to them. He then handed her a Marker.

The Code was the Following : Our colony adheres to live with respect towards all of the following, and to contribute towards the empowerment and security of each and all. if anyone can not abide by these guidelines of the colony, we will not be abled to welcome you amongst us, and the colony must disassociate from you, for we will not be abled to coexist. The Bottom was signed with the names 'Svanna Von Telsa', and 'Tristan Von tesla'.

Svanna looked at the Newcomer, with scanning eyes. "Me and my brother can offer you Sanctuary for the night. We will then begin to discuss about a long-term Stay. Two other survivors have joined us as well, so we will all gather around, and discuss this. "she said. She then ran down, and unlocked the multi-lock door.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 03:19 AM

The two read the Code, both staying silent for a moment. "If we were to sign it, would it mean you're accepting us permanently? And is there any details not mentioned here we should know about?", Nimbus said, eyeing the male. "So we basically just defend each other and work together and shit, right?", D said, playing with the marker. The two weren't so sure about this. it was just the idea of teaming up with a bunch of strangers. D and Nimbus had only teamed up because it was obvious the two were going to get killed if they separated, that was made clear a while ago. They learned to trust each other quickly. They were still weary with others, though.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2013, 03:43 AM

"Yes, no, and yes. "He said. "You must understand, even though we are complete stranger's, if we are to survive, we must band together, for the more we're divided, the weaker we are. "He said to them. "I will be honest with you, in case you hear thing's. My sister is Russian KGB. Spec-ops. I am a Master-thief. There isn't a safe in the world I can't crack. "He said to them.

"However, Our skills can be put towards survival. My sister has Military Training, which we can greatly benefit from. I can crack open safes, and get by security with no trouble. This could open opportunity's for fresh supplies, and items. "He said. "if you sign, then you can be a member of our Colony. If not, you can stay the night, but must leave at dawn. "he said.

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-27-2013, 04:00 AM

Name :Yukina Utada
Special Traits : a Technology Genius who has top grade fighting skills
Weapons :Auto Shottie, 2 hand pistols and her her fighting skills.
Bio :Her parents died when the out break first started since then she has been on her own most of the time, hiding in safe places most nights she searches for a place that she can really call home.
pic :

Yukina sighed as she came out of a run down building looking around to make sure is was still safe."good,all clear",she said to herself, and grabbed her back pack out of it's hiding place and putting it on she started walking. She herd roomers of a small colony not to far off. She had been traveling a long time now on her own trying to find other survivors that were not gang related. She walked along keeping her guard up, then stopped hearing a strange noise from an alley way. "great ,just great",she said softly and ran behind some rubble to take cover,. Pulling her pistols out of their holsters she took a deep breath and waited.

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 05-27-2013 at 04:12 AM..

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 04:45 AM

D and and Nimbus glanced at each other and pretty much had a silent conversation. What the male said was true. They couldn't survive forever with just each other. One would die one day and then they'd be alone. Joining this colony would most likely be the best decision. They both had things they could offer as well. D was fast as hell and Nimbus had inhuman strength. They were useful. D uncapped the marker and signed her signature on the wall before she capped it and handed it Nimbus. Nimbus looked at D's signature with distaste, though not for long. he uncapped the marker and wrote his full name on the wall. He then capped the marker and handed it back to tristan.

"You're name is Tristan, right?", D said to the male. "I'll call you Tri, then.", D said with a mischievous smile.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2013, 06:28 AM

"Good. With that being said, You are now Official citizens of the colony. Abide by our Conduct, and we'll get along just fine. "He said, ignoring D's nickname. "I could use some help searching the place. We've only been here for 4 days, so we have not fully explored the Warehouse. We've mainly just been fortifying it. Seemed like the best idea. "He said to her. " I just need to take inventory on what we have. If you find anything locked, just call me, I'll come unlock it. look for anything we can use : Gasoline, Tools, Car battery's, weapons, food, and water."He said. He then went off to search in the Eastern Edge of the Warehouse.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-27-2013, 07:06 AM

Name: Akito Takaheshi
Special Traits: Inhuman speed, inhuman strength and master swordsman.
Weapons: Twin katanas with one being enhanced with electricity while the other with pulse, and a sniper rifle with red-dot sighting.
Bio: Akito had been born into a small family with none other then just his mother and father. Right before the outbreak had escaped around the planet which had wiped out many of the human population, his father had already been working for the military as a scientist. He had created all sorts of different weaponry for the military for them to go to war with new weapons whenever they had needed them. Whenever his father had a chance, Akito was always trained rashly to learn how to fight with blades and shoot like a true professional.
Around a month or two before the outbreak had happened, Akito had already mastered both the sniper rifle and learned that his dual-wielding blades was better then single blades. By the time the outbreak had finally occurred, his family had ended up running and moving from small home to small home to find somewhere to hide from the mutated people that were once considered human beings.
However, no matter how much they ran it had only been a matter of time till one night while Akito and his family had been asleep in a small wooden hut that the mutated creatures had found them. Luckily enough, his father was able to wake up first and fend off many of the creatures. Although, considering the numbers of them kept growing his mother had hid Akito underneath a bunch of blankets to keep their son safe. She had known all too well that she and her husband would die there. By the time his parents had died and the creatures had left the hut, Akito had found himself all alone in the hut with his parents' corpses still in front of him. Ever since that day, Akito had swore to himself that he would change the world back to it's original state somehow and bring life back to normal at any cost. The weapons he holds to this day were his father's last creations.
Pic:

Parting the bangs of his hair to the side of his head, Akito made his way down the middle of the streets with both of his blades sheathed on each of his sides. His rifle was holstered across his back as he turned his gaze left and right down multiple different alleyways of the large city. There were plenty of abandoned cars, vans, buses and other different vehicles in the streets. There was no doubt that each one of those vehicles had once belonged to plain normal people who were only minding their own business as they got on with their lives, before the outbreak that is. Those once normal people had either now been dead if not mutated into strange creatures due to the virus that had spread so quickly over the planet.
It may had taken him about half a year to make it, but Akito had finally arrived in the state of Chicago. He had been told by many remaining human survivors that there was a colony here in this state that would be able to help Akito in his plans for returning everything back to normal and help him survive with a group who knew how to protect themselves as well. Since if he had decided to stay with random survivors, they were most likely not know how to protect themselves if they were ever attacked by the mutated creatures, and there was no way he was going to be able to protect too many people on his own.
It wasn't too long before Akito had ended up finding a large building which once seemed to look like a factory of sorts. Stopping in front of the building, he raised a single brow before exhaling a deep sigh of his own. The place had looked much better then any other building throughout this entire city, so with pure common sense he had gotten the feeling that the building was where the colony Akito had been searching for must've been. Rather then going around the whole building in search of another way in, Akito had decided to simply take the front door. Pushing one of the two metal double doors open, he stepped inside as he looked around the large interior of the factory. Even though the looks of how he made his way inside was like he had his guard down at all time, Akito had been prepared for a battle at anytime whatsoever. "Hello? Is anyone around here?" He called out while he had began to make his way around the insides of the factory.

Temple

Old 05-27-2013, 11:50 AM

Triagn smirked as he entered the now unlocked balding dusting off his jacket he looked at the many people that surrounded the center of the room Trigan casually walked up as he heard, that they wanted people to search the building Trigan knew that he could be helpful with this and turned to the man giving a stupid salute as he, sprinted into the back part of the warehouse. he didn't know what he would fine but he still kept his eye's wary for people things that might endanger, him or the others and what kind of bad message would that give off if he got the entire colony killed, Trigan smiled to himself as he heard what seemed to be a another man farther to the back of the building yelling, Trigan picked up speed what could this man want could he be a danger to others or just a nice guy. Trigan soon was able to make out a figure but it wasn't him that caught his eye it was the swords and being a martial artiest he loved to test his skill with other martial artists "Hey over here" Trigan yelled this wasn't the time to go finding fights "hey sword guy over here".

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-27-2013, 03:38 PM

Yukina poked her head around the peace of rubble and watched as a mutated creature came out of the ally way. It walked on four legs , it had no eyes ,big teeth and its skin was black. "these things get uglier and uglier every time i see them",she said softly to herself. The creature sniffed around, growling every now and then when it caught the sent of something. She watched it closely,hoping that it would just go past but knew the odds of that were ultra slim. The creature inched closer and closer then its head snapped up as it looked in Yukina's direction letting out a growl it crouched down and began to creep closer. Yukina sighed ."here goes nothing",she said lowly then came out from her hiding spot and began firing on the creature. The creature screeched in pain she the bullets hit its body. Once her pistols ran out ,Yukina quickly switched to her auto shottie and then fired once into its head and sighed when the creature dropped to the ground. "It's hard to think you were once a human like me",she said softly.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 06:49 PM

Search the building? Easy. That was something the both of them could do just fine. Who needed a lock picker when you could just bust it open with a bullet! Then again, that would cause a lot of noise and probably attract attention. D decided against doing that. "I'll go with him. You can search wherever you want.", Nimbus said, following Tristan to the Easter Edge of the building. Well great. Now D was alone. Pfft, she didn't need those guys! She could explore just fine. D put her helmet back on and placed her gun in the makeshift holster-like leather belt she had thrown together. She didn't always want to be holding that damn rifle. She walked around, kicking around broken chunks of cement or rocks. This place was boring. Like all places, there was nothing to do. She perked up when she heard voices. Intruders, allies? Who could that be? She might not have discovered something new in the building she could have possibly discovered SOMEONE new! That was useful, right? Damn right it was. She ran towards the sound of the voices and when she finally found the owner of the said voice, she was pleasantly surprised. She glanced over the blue haired male's body and leaned on the wall, smiling at him. Finally, someone pleasant to look at. She totally ignored the other male's presence. "Oh, hello. Ignore this voice and picture a lovely woman's voice. Because, I assure you, it is all lady under here.", she said, hoping the male would ignore the Morgan freeman voice. "What brings you here, pretty boy?"

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 05-27-2013, 07:18 PM

Keeping his attention based on the surroundings of the large building, Akito had continued to followed the same path down the middle of the room he had entered. Even though the building may had looked much better then any of the others around the city on the outside, the interior of the building sure did resemble that of any of the other expected houses and buildings. There had been rubble and debris of several different machines that probably used to belong to the factory before it had become what it was today, as well as chunks of the ceiling and walls that had come off due to the strange creatures clawing their way to try and enter the place. Rather then continuing on his way to enter the next room, Akito had approached the closest metal pillar that kept the building up. Placing a single hand onto it, he removed his palm right after only to figure out that the pillar was covered in rust. There was no doubt if a large explosion of probably gone off within this building, the whole thing would most likely come crumbling down in an instant.

Quickly turning his gaze over toward the direction of where he had heard yet another male voice calling out to him as 'sword guy', Akito hadn't bothered to approach the voice for a moment but rather raise a single brow at whether or not it was safe to go toward it. Shrugging the thought off if it could be a trap, Akito had prepared himself for anything as he had taken a few steps toward the voice. So maybe the rumors were true after-all, there was a colony in all of this chaos of a city. Soon enough, he had come to a complete stop as yet another voice had caught his attention. This one on the other hand had stated that she was all woman underneath the armor she had worn.

For a single moment, Akito had rested a single hand onto one of his two blades' hilts as he turned his head straight over toward the side. The voice of the so-called female underneath the armor had easily given away the fact that it sounded more like a male then anything, but after training with his father for several years of his life, Akito had known all too well that looks could be deceiving. Still rather curious about who the other male had called out to him was, he had directed most of his attention onto the female armored person standing by the wall for the moment. She had also ended up giving him a nickname of 'pretty boy' as Akito could only shake his head to her statement. "I am looking for the rumored colony that is supposedly the last hope of humanity?...I wish to join them." He had informed before releasing his grip onto the hilt of one of his blades and crossing his arms right after.

Temple

Old 05-27-2013, 07:41 PM

Trigan looked back to see if the robot thing was still fallowing him giving it a smile "all right robot let's go" Trigan said as he had a light jog before slightly seeing the other robot "Hey Blue it's your friend Red" Trigan showed no much intelligence but that's because, this had nothing to do with fighting in his eye's he soon heard the man talking about looking for the colony Trigan came out of the shadows walking up to the, sword guy and Red robot "hey sword guy I see you met Red don't let he bother you i'm pretty sure she was programmed that way" Trigan said with a childish smile, "and I wouldn't call this a colony theirs only three people and these two robots".

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 08:02 PM

D glared at the black haired male. Robot? Why the hell did he think she was a robot? He could think Nimbus was a robot all he wanted, she didn't care. But, she did not want him making Pretty Boy think she was a robot. She doubted he was into robots. "Excuuuse me?! I ain't no robot! And the name is D!", D protested. "I'll show you who's a robot!", she said taking off her helmet and fluffing her light purple hair. "I am an official member of the colony! I signed the wall! Robots don't sign walls, Numnuts. Did you sign the wall?", D said putting her hand on her hip and glaring at the man. She huffed and turned her attention back to Pretty boy. She gave him a smile, "Now, if you're looking to join the colony I think you have to ask Tri or his sister Svanna. Before that though, would you like to tell me your name? I'm guessing it isn't pretty boy.".

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 05-27-2013, 08:22 PM

It wasn't too long before another mysterious male had decided to pop himself out from the shadows. Turning his head over toward the direction of the second male voice Akito had ended up hearing, he had realized that the second male that arrived was none other then the same person that had called him by the nickname of 'Sword guy'. Most likely this was indeed the spot he had been looking for after-all, eve though he had only met two people he had guessed there were plenty more just around the corner or something. From what he had ended hearing from this male, he had considered the so-called female in armor that stood by the wall by the name of 'Red'. Was that her name or some type of codename for the colony to call her by rather then her real name. Either case, when he had stated the female was actually a robot Akito couldn't help but turn his attention back over toward her the girl with his head slightly tilted to the side. That was strange, most robots that Akito had ever met had a strange type of mechanical voice and normally it would be more then easy enough to tell if someone was a robot by how they stood. Maybe the girl was some type of special robot of sorts.

Right after that, when the male had said that this wasn't much of colony due to it being only based off of three people and two robots. Akito had only shrugged his shoulders lightly in response. "A colony doesn't need too many people to survive..as long as they know how to protect and live on this god forsaken planet now. They are as good as any colony." He stated before hearing the so-called robot girl exclaim that she hadn't been a robot as she had removed her helmet. Well, it had seemed that what the girl had said earlier was correct she was indeed a female underneath that armor plating and apparently her name was 'D'. From what D had confirmed, she had signed her name on some sort of wall that proved that she was indeed part of the colony after-all.

When she had taken her attention back onto Akito, he had lowered his arms from once being crossed against his chest down to his sides as he listened as to how if he wished to join the colony he was going to need to speak to either two people named Tri or Svanna. This time however, the female had decided to ask him what his name was since she knew too well that his name was obviously not 'pretty boy'. "My name is Akito Takaheshi. It is a pleasure to meet you both." He informed as he bowed to the female first before turning to look at the other male and bowing politely to him as well. "Would it be possible for either one of you, if not both..to show me to one of these two people Miss D had spoken about?"

Temple

Old 05-27-2013, 08:54 PM

Trigan smiled as he watched the robot remove it's helmet Trigan tilted his head "just because you have skin doesn't make you not a robot" Trigan said with a smile then squinting his eyes he pointed at the D robot "you wont fool me" he said before facing the sword guy with his smile back on.

Trigan watched as the man introduced himself and bowed Trigan also bowed being it was a greeting his mother showed him when he was young it was also how he would start his fights but that wasn't important "ah so your name is Akito sword guy Nice to meet you my name is Thiang kuen you don't come from here do you your name also sounds Asian" Trigan said turning "but that's not important right now the mean Russian's will want to meet you" Trigan said he might also be rewarded for finding him, "come on Robot D you can come two" He said as he started making his way back to the main room.

Andraus

Old 05-27-2013, 09:54 PM

Tristan lead Nimbus to the Corner of the Main Ware-house. Inside, you'd find hand tools, A couple of broken down cars, Several Storage Containers. some lengths of pipe, and a lot of other miscellaneous item's. Tristan found two locked containers : One a Storage Cabinet, the other a safe. Easily picking the Lock on the Storage Cabinet, he found some Canned food, and *gasp* a un-opened 12-case of pop. "Ha! This ought to bring spirits up...."he said, pulling them out. He also found 5 bags of Coffee beans, and some books for entertainment. "Alright, let's check out the safe...."he said

The safe was a different matter. It was Key-coded, and those were hard as hell to hack. Tristan then took one of his daggers, and ignited the Super-hot plasma, turning the blade green. He then cut through the lock like butter. If the plasma had been ignited, when he threw it at D.....well, she wouldn't have walked away from it. Inside, he found about 5 grand in cash, and a Disassembled Plasma pistol. "Hm......The Particle Accelerator is missing....the igniter is shot......and there's holes in the Energy cell.....It will take me some time to fix this...."he said, putting it in the bag, when he noticed something good. A half-empty bottle of Vodka. "oh hell yea...."he said, pulling it out. He then offered it to nimbus, as a gesture of good-faith.

Svanna lead Trigan inside, but then heard gun-fire in the nearby allyway. "Trigan! Close the door behind me, only open it when I say to, got it?!"she shouted, running out. She then saw a Women Kill a Wild-mutt. "Good shot miss, but we need to get moving, now! Now that one's dead, the whole pack is going to be in a tiff. "she said to her, grabbing her hand, and running back to the compound.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 05-27-2013, 10:17 PM

Akito. D liked that name. it was perfect for the male. It was pretty like him. Before she could answer his question about them taking him to Svanna or her brother, the black haired male spoke about not believing that she was human. D stared at the male with disbelief. She didn't look, sound, or act like a robot. Her suit was the only thing that looked robot-ish, but that removable, as she'd proven. It didn't make sense that he'd think that. Before she got irate about it, D had the brilliant plan to mess with the dude. He thought she was a robot, then she'd act like one. Well, to her best abilities. if he was stupid enough to believe she was a robot, then he'd believe her if she tried to act like one. Bleep boop bop. You got me, huma.! How ever did you see through my ploy?", she said, trying to talk like a robot. She tried not to crack up. This amused her greatly. if he fell for it, she'd have try hard to not start laughing. Apparently the male's name was Trigan. Strange name for a strange man. D thought it was weird anyway. When he said she could come along with them, D acted like she was excited. "What an honor it is for you to let me follow you. I will come, human.", she said as she started walking after him. The dude wasn't looking, so she didn't even bother trying to walk like a robot. If he looked over, however, she'd start walking like she had stiff metal joints.

When they made it over to where Svanna was, there seemed to be something going on. She wanted Trigan to shut and lock the door up when she left. D got a little giddy, wondering if there was action happening that she could be a part of. if Svanna needed it, she'd jump in and help.

--

Nimbus watched the male try to get open the storage container. It was fascinating watching Tristan get them open. He was never good at lock picking. D was better at that stuff. She knew how to hard-wire cars and pick simple locks. She didn't know how to hack, though. Nimbus was better at breaking things and killing. if something needed to be smashed, Nimbus was your man. Nimbus looked at the soda with interest, he could use a drink. That soda looked good right about now. Though his attention was drawn to the books. He hadn't had time to sit down and read a good book in forever. Before all this shit went down he spent a lot of time reading. Of course, a majority of it was porn but no one needed to know that. The cash the male found was relatively useless. No one used it anymore. People usually just stole stuff or killed others to get items. Maybe a few would trade, but that was rare.

The knife Tristan used to cut through the Lock looked wicked. it was much cooler than Nimbus' hunting knife. he was glad D hadn't been stabbed with that thing when it was activated. That would have surely killed her. The only thing that interested him in the safe was the bottle of Vodka. D would always drink up any alcohol they found. He never got a chance to drink alcohol anymore because of her. He smiled and took the bottle of Vodka and took a swig of it before he handed it back to Tristan. That shit was good.