Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celria
Haha, well. See you later!
Ahm eating a banana X_X I hate bananas.

And yes, Kin. I bought the pack along with an interpretation guide.

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 11:40 AM

I don't see how you can divine anything from a fake deck of cards....

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kin no megami
I don't see how you can divine anything from a fake deck of cards....
It's all in good fun and I'm not charging anything anyway.

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 11:46 AM

Well that's good...sorry if I seem like a grouch, it's almost 8am and I haven't slept yet.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Well that's good...sorry if I seem like a grouch, it's almost 8am and I haven't slept yet.
XDD I get it... Well... Not a whole lot... But... You're certainly an interesting person o_O It's 7:52 here...

kin no megami
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 07-29-2007, 11:55 AM

If you mean AM then we're in the same time zone.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 12:06 PM

Quote:
If you mean AM then we're in the same time zone.
PM, actually.

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 12:28 PM

hmm. this seems like fun! xD
How will my school year be?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyonki
hmm. this seems like fun! xD
How will my school year be?
Hmm.. Let's see. This is a little more vague, and hence a bit more difficult o_o;;

Main:
The Maze: Mazes represent obscurity or uncertainty and confusion. It's going to be one hectic year for you. On the positive side, solving a maze gives extreme relief and perhaps this school year will be more fulfilling to you.

Clues:
The Shot: The shot is accurate as hell. As you know, accuracy requires focus. You will need to turn most of your focus on your studies this year.

The Glow: A soft, faint, gentle light. like the light of the fireflies, will perhaps light up your gloomiest moments. Perhaps this "Glow" is a new boyfriend/girlfriend/pet/boytoy/whathaveyou.

The Snow: Ouch. Try not to be a snow queen this year. Though perhaps, aside from the negative meaning, this could mean you keeping cool while under fire. Do as The Snow does and keep your cool.

Answer:
The Thunder: Thunder and lightning go hand in hand. Loud cheers mixed in with cheerful movements. You have an electric personality. Be careful, though, while some people find this an endearing quality, sometimes you just might shock people. Put all that spirit to good use, maybe you should be a cheerleader.

King
Wearer of glow-in-the-dark snowm...
Send a message via MSN to King

Old 07-29-2007, 03:50 PM

Hmm...how does the '08 look for me?

Kyonki
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 03:57 PM

Alexandrus: awsome 8DDD and I was planning on really studying my ass off this year!! xD

eek no not a cheerleader! theres actually an event every year here in finland, a sprinting competition between all the swedish schools in finland, and the seventh graders get to become cheerleaders if they want. but I'mma sprint! XD

thank you for this reading, it was very intresting!! : D

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 07-29-2007, 04:11 PM

Hmm...I'll try! <3 I gotta go soon though. D:

What's your favorite color? <3

Caeluma
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2007, 04:14 PM

ah what a cool idea for a booth!

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-29-2007, 04:17 PM

Awesome stand, hmm. . . .

What beholds me in the future?

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 04:54 PM

it is awesome, but i'm afraid to ask anything after seeing how accurate the reading for Dare was :shock:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-29-2007, 08:17 PM

I would like to know what else I need to pay attention to when resubmitting my work?

Is that a clow answerable question?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 02:12 AM

I didn't bring my cards to school, but I swear, I'll do your readings once I get home...

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King
Hmm...how does the '08 look for me?
<!--"warning! Multiple posts ahead">

Main:
The Maze: This isn't usually a good thing, but getting through this sea of confusion is the most fulfilling. Make the most out of your year my taking all the possibilities, twists, turns and opportunities that are offered to you.

Clues:
The Glow: Despite it being a tough time for you, this certain person will guid you like a soft glowing light through the darkness. Through thick and thin.

The Thunder: Wild, loud and active, this usually represents spirit, cheerfulness or social activity. Despite being in a slump this year, you are able to keep a cheerful face, and it is possible that you will be another person's "The Glow", or you might be your own.

The Snow: Did someone get the same reading as you, or am I getting Deja Vu? The Snow let's you calm down after a difficult piece of work, or perhaps it's warning you about a cold war that is to come between you and your loved one. It's warning you to take it easy and take the problems provided by "The Maze" in stride.

Answer:
The Return: For those that get this card, I absolutely cannot stress this enough to return to your roots. You should return to your past, and try to be close to friends/family members you haven't seen in a long time. It can also signify that there is something that you are forgetting, try to remember your schedule.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-L-A-M-P
Awesome stand, hmm. . . .

What beholds me in the future?
So, this is even MORE vague that that other reading that I did, so it may be more vague than usual...

Main:
The Through: In the Philippines, there's a saying we have "Lumusot sa butas nang karayom", or going through the eye of the needle, or something like that anyway. Either you're going to go through some tough times, or you will help someone with a dillema...

Clues:
The Sand: Your fortune made me LOL, because it had "The Sand", "The Voice" and "The Watery" in the clues. Reminds me of the beach. He he he, well, anyway. Like in Dare's reading, The Sand is small, itsy bitsy, tiny tiny pieces of earth. More likely it means that you're taking on too many projects and are unable to concentrate.

The Voice: The Voice, sound-stealing goodness. Has someone been plagiarizing your intelligent property? Or perhaps you aren't being vocal enough to other people. That's it, stop being a clam and come out of your shell.

The Watery: The calm, soothing, oh-who am I kidding? The wetery is one of the most powerful cards, being a card that symbolizes one of the 4 classical elements. this means that something powerful, perhaps even lifew-changing will happen to you. I TOLD you this would be vague. A vague answer for a vague question, I guess...

Answer:
The Flower: Feminine artistic prowess, also, this supports the idea that "The Voice" is telling you to come out of your shell. Time to bloom, and appear in a flurry of colours, just like a flower. The language of flowers is extremely powerful, just like the "life-changing" event that will happen to you.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
I would like to know what else I need to pay attention to when resubmitting my work?

Is that a clow answerable question?
Why yes, yes it is.

Now let's see what da cards say for you, man...[/bad jamaican accent]

Main:
The Light: Sweet, this card indicates the best of luck, though luck can be disillusioning. Try to go for simplicity instead of trying to be over-elaborate. Also, try not to make your work depend on blind-luck, if you do, you're the one who just might be blinded.

Clues:
The Loop: Oh my, It's telling you to try not to repeat the same mistake again. Look over your work carefully and imagine that it's someone else's. When you know that the work is yours, you tend to be less discriminating, so think of it as someone else's and learn to discriminate your own work.

The Change: The Change represents... well, just that. Change. But not just teeny-tiny ones, either. The change tends to represent huge changes. In your work, always recheck your work, for sometimes it has a big mistake staring you in the face. May it be one typo that turned suck to... well... *awkward cough* to Mona Lisa's skin turning to green.

The Illusion: Wow. Support The Loop, much? Yeah, Like the Loop it's telling you to look at things from another's perspective. It helps you to better criticise your work. Looking at your own work gives the illusion of perfection.

Answer:
The Dream: Whoah, I'm getting MUCH better at this. Well, anyway, The Dream depicts a blind woman that is a powerful oracle. It tells you not to look only at your work's over-all physical appearance, but also to look at its feel or emotion.

<!--"Multiple posts finished">

Also, for the person that asked for my favorite color, It's cornflower blue. I'd say black, but it's a shade, not a color.

Flying Wings
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Flying Wings

Old 07-30-2007, 01:34 PM

How will I do in school?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 07-30-2007, 01:41 PM

hmmm...recheck, discriminate own work, do not repeat the same mistake, don't go over hyper and over elaborate, . Ok. Got it~

Actually I am always not good in asking CLOW answerable question. All question I came out will be, will I pass my exam? :oops:

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-31-2007, 01:44 AM

i have a question.
What career prospects do i have?

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette
hmmm...recheck, discriminate own work, do not repeat the same mistake, don't go over hyper and over elaborate, . Ok. Got it~

Actually I am always not good in asking CLOW answerable question. All question I came out will be, will I pass my exam? :oops:
Once again, my cards don't answer yes/no questions...

I'm gonna do Jelly's and wing's readings after this post.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Wings
How will I do in school?
Lemme tell you guys a story. Once, I got demerits for doing palm readings at my school. My school is one of those, strict catholic schools D:

Main:
The Thunder: The Thunder is the card that symbolizes energy. Better put that energy to good use, but try not to get in over your head or you just might get shocked.

Clues:
The Glow: The Glow (And the Light, actually) is representative of advice... (Well, it depends on the context of the main card, actually). Don't be afraid to ask for advice, and don't be cheap in giving it too. Whether for your enemies or friends, try to give the best advice you can.

The Return: The return is representative of the past. Learn from your mistakes from the past. Also, it's telling you to look to your past for inspiration. For all you know, the answer to a current problem may be in the past.

The Watery: The ebb and flow of the waves is such a calming scene. Remember to keep cool under fire. Learn to bend like the waves, but keep as cool as the ice. Do as the water does and go with the flow.

Answer:
The Flower: The vibrant colors of the flower represent inspiration. Take inspiration from the past, from the advice of others and from your own conscious mind! Also, try to be more robust, as people might find you just the teeniest bit boring. No, I'm not saying that you should change yourself for other people, I'm saying that you should just try to be a bit more talkative.