mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to mystic kiwi

Old 08-30-2007, 01:03 AM

This is for diehly and I to use. Please do not post unless given permission! Thanks!

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:04 AM

-reserved-

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:04 AM

The cold winter breeze blew softly against her pale skin as she sat alone. The sunset cast a pale pink hue across her skin. Her hands rested softly on her knees as she let out a soft sigh. She had been sitting in the same spot for what seemed to be hours as if waiting for someone or something to happen. The wind began to pick up as her hair danced across her slender features causing her to shiver slightly.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:05 AM

Uhhhh am I aloud to type here?

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:15 AM

Wishing it where summer she exhaled a puff of warm breath into the fridge air. Trying to watch a relaxing sunset in the artic like frontier she shivered once more but this time not from the bitter coldness this shiver come from a sixth sense, the sense that you know somebody is watching you. She wanted to turn around and see who it was but it was just so damn cold…who would be out here with her on this cold ass night?

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:20 AM

Slowly turning around, she came face to face with a humongous white creature! The creature was so terrifying that she let out a loud scream and quickly jumped up with a start. In an attempt to get away from the creature, the girl slipped and fell on a big chunk of ice. As she landed face first on the ice the creature moved closer to her as she scrambled to get to her feet.

“Get away from me!” She screamed in horror as the creature smiled at her with a grin spreading across its furry features.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:31 AM

Yes it’s “furry features“. Crying because she was just trying to enjoy a beautiful sunset she soon realized this would be her last sunset. “Please no!” she screamed and started to crawl in the thick chilling snow. The monsters heavy warm breath beating against her back made her stop in her tracks and wish she where elsewhere even the deepest chamber of hell would be better then trying to escape from this horrid hairy shocking beast. After every grunt the monster approached her closer and closer. Now shivering out of fear the frigidness has almost disappeared from her mind. “I must be strong” she thought to herself “Fine done your worst” she screamed at the hairy beast.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:32 AM

*do you worst sorry

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:38 AM

“RWAR!” The beast’s call rang through the empty artic like an arrow through the air. Suddenly, the snow beneath her gave way as a corridor opened beneath the snow. The heat was rising from the ground where she was just sitting as a pit of hot ashes came into her view as she fell from the snow hell above. She landed hard on the rocky ground of a large hallway below.

“Where the hell am I?!” She asked herself in a panic as she scrambled to her feet. The hallway was lined with a sparkling golden lining flecked with black spots. In a corner sat a bulldozer along with a pickaxe.

Crash! Another opening came through the snow as the hairy beast crashed onto the ground beside her in a heap of white fluff.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 01:49 AM

From the heap of white stuff she tried to make snowballs trying to whack the beast in the face she gave up and fell to her side. “Har har har har!” the monster laughed. “Sly starting sucking shocks sucks sat she.” the monster replied. The girl let out a howl of a scream then replied “OMG you can’t talk nooooooooo!” “She says shy scant speak.” The beast laughed at himself. “No damn it talk normally” the girl whined. She ran for the pickaxe. “Har har” the monster laughed again then said “swatch sthis smagic.” he took a deep breath and shat out some snow. “No no more snow!” the girl cried. Trying to lift the pickaxe up she was to weak to swing it so she dropped it and gave up. “Har har har har.” The beast laughed once more then said…

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 01:55 AM

The beast squatted down once more in an attempt to shit out another heap of snow. Straining, the beast accomplished his mission unfortunately, the snow crap got stuck in his anus.

“SOH SNO!” The beast yelled as he turned his back to the girl. Moving his large fuzzy butt towards the girl as he pressed the snow poo against her flesh, pinning her to the corridor’s wall.

“Oh no!” The girl screamed before being muffled out by the gigantic snow in the creature’s buttocks.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:04 AM

“Scrap snap shon shyour snow” The monster said. The girl got lucky and leaned against a spinning wall which she slid into. The monster couldn’t even get his paw through the small hole in the wall. “Shy shall sbe swaiting sfor shyou shat shyour shouse so sdie.” where the monsters last words. “Right” the girl sighed “But now where can I go?” she asked herself. She looked around and saw a tiny light coming from the surface miles above her. Where ever she was, was still very cold and she was starting to shiver once again she cleared her throat and started to search the cave like caverns.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 02:13 AM

A shiver ran along her spine as she continued to walk briskly along the hallway>
“If I could only get to that light above…” She thought to herself as she felt eyes on her. When she turned to where she thought the stare was coming from there was no one there.

“I’m alone…” She told herself, still feeling as though she was being watched. When she turned back around a small naked man like creature was standing in front of her in the walk way. He had huge red eyes and bright blue hair and smelt of rotten fish.

“Who are you?”

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:23 AM

“The ghost from Christmas past.” The man replied. “I must take you back to the…gasp!” The man fell dead in front of he girl. She gasped and blinked her eyes a few times. Surrounded by silence the girl didn’t know what to do or where to go. “There has to be more doors like the small one I crawled through.” the girl told herself. “Hello!” she shouted. Nobody replied. “I wonder where he came from.” the girl asked herself. She heard a faint drip of water. Being cold and thirsty the girl started walking in circles trying to find the much desired aqua. Out of confusion she sat down just to shiver some more.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 02:28 AM

“NOOOO!!!!” a voice rang through the cave.
“What was that?!” The girl was on alert. Her stomach growl and felt like it was caving in on itself. “Never mind that, I have to find something…”

“STO SEAT!” The white fluffy monster had found its way through the spinning door and his hot breath was now pricking the back of the girl’s neck.

“HOLY MONKEY POOP!” She jumped up and began running; tripping over the dead naked man and landing face down against him. “Ahhh!” She began crying as the furry monster came closer.

“STREAT!” The creature smile and broke the arm off of the now frozen naked man. “SYUMMY” Crunching down on the arm he stripped the flesh off, using the frail bones as a tooth pick before creepily grinning at the girl.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:38 AM

After consuming all of he flesh off the bones the monster tried using the bones as weapon and tried to spear the girl with. The girl rolled around the floor until she finally rolled in a puddle of wetness. “Finally!” the girl shouted she took a couple of sips of water then started splashing the monster with the treasured water. “Har har har har.” the monster laughed slashing the girl with his furry paws the girl cried at the sight of her blood mixing with the prized water. “Shy shwant some shmeat.” the monster demanded.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 02:44 AM

“No! Don’t kill me!” She cried as more blood gushed from the open wounds on her body.
“CHARGE!!!!” a heard of naked men like creatures seemed to floor out of the golden walls onto the monster. The monster slashed at them, spilling yellow blood everywhere, dying the water below a deep yellow colour.

The girl quickly got up and scooted her butt away from the micro battle going on before her as flecks of yellow blood splattered the front of her water covered gown. Suddenly, she fell over when the edge of her dress froze to the snow covered ground.

“I WANT TO LIVE!!!” She yelled as the monster finished off the last of the yellow blooded men. Slowly the blood crept onto the snow dying it dark yellow.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:55 AM

“Syellow snow har har!” the monster laughed. “I hate you!” the girl screamed. “Sgive sme shyour shnipples shy sham sthe shnipple sheatting smonster.” the monster relied. “What?” the girl said trying to get up to run. The monster started licking her bleeding arm and drooling all over her. Then it took a deep breath and shoot out more snow from its behind. “Ewwww!” the girl screamed them in a big rip she tore off her dress and started running. “snipples!” the monster yelled chasing her. As the girl ran into the deep cave the darkness started getting thicker and thicker and started to consume her. Out of breath the girl started rolling and rolling downward she tried to scream for help but sighs only came out of her newly dried mouth.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-30-2007, 02:56 AM

To be continued...I'll edit this post later. XP

diehly
*^_^*

Old 08-30-2007, 02:59 AM

Yirsh our poor girl has like no name or like discription

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2007, 08:58 PM

Dusting the snow from her bare skin, the girl rose to her feet shaking from the frightening experience with the Nipple Eating Monster.

“I hope that thing does not follow me.” She mounted the side of the snow covered mountain in attempt to climb out of the dark tunnel like place she was at.

Her hands began to freeze as they laid upon the frigid mountain side. The Nipple eating monster came into view as she began her assent.

JUST GO AWAY!!! She continued to climb, her hands shaking as the frost from the cave walls began to steal away the heat from them.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2007, 09:15 PM

Her hands hurting more and more made her grip looser she thought for sure she would have to face the monster face to face once again. Suddenly the monster was screaming for mercy. The girl looked down to see a huge snail with a giraffe print shell. “What?” she asked herself then she saw the snail shoot a dart at the monster. After suffering for ten minutes the monster laid limp and the snail crawled over the beast and started to end the large hairy animal. The girl started to slide down the wall as her head slammed against the ground she hoped the snail didn’t end humans as she passed out. Waking up the girl asked herself where she was, who she was, and what had happened. Sitting up she saw a strand of long red hair…“That’s mine” she thought to herself. “What is my name? Karen?…no…Amy…Ashley…Donna…Mary! Its Mary no…Maress that’s my name.” After gasping to herself she looked over to the giant giraffe print shell and the snail was most defiantly looking back at her.

mystic kiwi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-02-2007, 09:23 PM

“BLARG!” The snail crept closer to Maress, leaving a thick trail of slim behind it. It inhaled, seeming as though it was about to shoot another dart at the girl.

“NO!” She screams as she trusted her hand into the snail’s slimy body.

Her hand stuck into the snail’s body with a ‘think’. Struggling, she tried to free herself as the snail looks down at her, drool falling over her long red locks.

“Eww…like stop drooling on my luscious locks!” She yelled at the snail as she attempted to pull her arm free once more.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2007, 09:28 PM

“What are you doing in my caves?” The snail asked. “I fell from the top of the earth.” Maress replied. “I want to leave and go home.” Maress cried “Why don’t you follow me and I will get you out of here.” the snail replied.

diehly
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2007, 09:29 PM

k I'm done for now we are going out for dinner which ish good cause I'm hungry so call me after you get home from arts beats n eats