Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 08-13-2011, 04:17 AM

Megara instantly felt the rage that Casimir had towards her father. His feelings seemed to be clashing with hers. When he buried his face in her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her she instantly wrapped hers around his. She now felt connected to him.. like she had to be in his embrace to feel safe or happy. "You pick, I always do." She whispered, her sadness going away with him being so close. She put her head on his shoulder, nuzzling her head to his neck. The warm embrace made her smile. She continued to hold him and be held by him, not wanting this new feeling or moment to ever end.

She breathed softly, frowning as her parents started to scream at each other. The dark haired girl was up to go anywhere. As long as it was beautiful, and quiet. She didn't feel like going to a crowded place now that she and Casimir had each other. Just the thought of all her fake friends running up to her made her feel sick.

Landon smiled when the nurse helped him into a wheelchair and followed after Claire. "Thats sounds amazing! I love chocolate chip pancakes." He smirked. "But i'm sure you knew that. Gosh, your such a great girlfriend to go through all this trouble to help me. I'm amazed that you'd do all of this after I was stupid enough to get in a motorcycle crash."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-13-2011, 04:32 AM

As Claire walked to the car, she felt her heart beating painfully. They weren't going out at all! She needed to tell him that, and she would as soon as they were alone. The waiting seemed interminable, as the nurse helped Landon into Claire's car. There was a lump in her throat, and obvious sadness in her voice, as Claire turned to face Landon the moment they were alone. "I'm only your friend, not your girlfriend. It's," pausing for a moment she then went on,"I told you that I liked you just before the accident. We've been friends for a few years, but not once did you go out with me, or even seem to look my way." Turning away, she started the car and drove away from the hospital as she battled with the sensation of all those years of rejection and unrequited love coming to crash down upon her. "But that's in the past, and I'll make sure to make double the amount of pancakes we'll eat. Then you can raid my movie collection and pick something to watch." Claire forced a smile upon her face for his sake.

A small hum of pleasure left Casimir as Megar placed her arms around him. This warmth.. He'd never thought to feel the like, not after what had happened those years ago. Being rejected by a pack was a sentence to loneliness for life, with no one who understood or cared and yet Casimir had found Megara. "Be careful what you say, my moon. " Smiling, he grabbed her hand and led her out of the apartment and into the garage. He picked the ugliest car, but the most suited to the mountainous terrain he wanted to show Megara.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-13-2011, 04:45 AM

Megara blushed. "Your moon? So I can call you my wolf?" She asked, following after him.Whenthey walkedpast her parents hand in hand she couldn't help but giggle at their faces. When they got to the car she slid into the passenger seat, buckling her seat belt and shutting the door. Once Caz got in the drivers seat she place her hand on his knee gently, the urge to keep contact with him was making her want to touch him all times. When she did she felt that warm embrace, even when they weren't embracing. Just his touch made her emotions go crazy. "So where are we going? Or is it a surprise?" She asked slyly, smiling.

Landon frowned, but pulled himself into the car. Thats when the nurse gave him crutches and then rolled the wheelchair away. He shut the door and looked over at her. "Oh... I'm sorry.." He said, biting his lip. "But if it makes you feel better, I like you now." He said, putting his hand on her leg for a moment. "I know I don't know much about you.. but a girl that treats me this well is bound to be the right girl for me. I was just too stupid to realize it before." He said, leaning back in his chair.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-13-2011, 11:29 PM

A warmth, so welcome and strange, filled the werewolf. So this was what they spoke of, when your true mate loved you in return. Smiling to himself, the brown haired man drove out of the city. Around them trees towered high and strong against the winds. Soon enough a gravel path led away from the road. Taking it, Casimir then stopped in a round of dirt. From there a trail led into the forest and up the hill. "It's a surprise. I've been wanting to show you this place for a very long time now." Holding out a hand for the young woman as he stepped out, Casimir finally gave himself the luxury of relaxing in Megara's company.

His words brought a small smile to her lips. Claire was glad her home was coming in sight. Well, it wasn't a home per say. She lived in an apartment building, and now was thanking her lucky stars that her rooms were on the second floor. "You'll learn about me, and ask whatever you want." Claire pulled into the parking lot slowly and carefully. Stopping the car at last, she turned to look at Landon. "It does make me feel better. Now let's get you inside, shall we?" Slipping out of the car, she went to stand by Landon's door. Instead of helping him she waited.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-14-2011, 05:12 AM

Megaras eyes lit up when she looked at the trees around them. "I love the forest." She said softly, smiling as they stopped. She took his hand when she got out and then shut the door. "I've always wanted to buy a house in the forest. It's such a beautiful place." She said, her eyes looking around at everything. "So Casimir, did you ever like me before I told you I did?" She asked, lacing her fingers with his as she walked with him up the trail.

Landon opened his door and put his crutches down, swinging himself out. He chuckled when he almost collided with Claire. "Sorry." He said, then excitedly looked towards the apartment building. "Sure. I'd love to see your place."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2011, 06:55 PM

Gentle light suffused the pathway while ferns littered the forest floor. Birds could be heard singing as squirrels flitted trough the trees, heedless of the fact that a mere hour away the city lay near. Casimir smiled to himself as they walked, quite content in the silence offered by this place. Despite that the grey eyed man knew that Megara would want an answer. "Of course. I simply didn't say anything for fear that something horrible might happen." Those thoughts and fears were suddenly prominent in his mind, even as they reached the ledge he wanted to show Megara. From there one could see the wild forest bellow them and the lake which reflected the light of the sun.

Claire put out a hand to steady Landon, then pulled back. Instead she began to lead her friend over the asphalt of the parking lot towards her home. His excitement was catching, making Claire smile as she began chattering away. "My apartment is on the second floor, and there's no elevator so you'll need to be careful. I suppose you don't remember my fears of elevators or the story behind it?" As she title her head to regard Landon, Claire began chattering on about the time when she'd been stuck in an elevator for hours on end. Luckily she'd had a book, otherwise Claire was sure she'd have gone mad. The music hadn't been too bad either.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-15-2011, 07:13 PM

Megara smiled. "Good." She said softly, looking around at the scenery. When they arrived at the cliff her eyes brightened drastically. "It's so beautiful!" She said, looking down at the forest. She looked over to Casimir, leaning over and giving him a gentle kiss. It was definitely a romantic spot. "Want to go swimming?" She asked, pointing to the beautiful lake that wasn't too far of a walk away. They of course would have to take a different path down to it, but she found the view rather amazing. She squeezed Caz's hand gently to show affection as she continued to look down at the view.

Landon listened, smiling slightly. "I think that happened to me once. It was pretty horrible, so that's a very rational fear." He said, following her towards the steps. "I'll be fine." He said, easily getting his crutches and himself to the second floor in a matter of minutes. He stopped at the top, waiting for Claire to point out which door was hers. "Again, thank you so much for letting me stay with you." He said softly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-16-2011, 11:42 PM

After a few moment's hesitation the werewolf nodded. Early as it was the most dangerous things of the forest would be asleep. Even so, it would take a very brave creature to face a werewolf. With those thoughts in mind he began hiking down a small path with Megara's hand in his own. Once in a while a sound would crash trough the forest. It was hard to dismiss the foreboding and worry in his mind, but Casimir managed. "I must warn you Megara, you might see things in this lake that you would usually cringe at in fear... But please don't do so, they are my friends." The kelpies of the lake had befriended Casimir when no one else would have.

The little hallway looked like part of a hotel, luckily the rooms had more personality. Smiling a little, Claire pointed at the door with a number four tacked upon it. "I'm actually glad that you're staying, it gives me more time to figure out what I don't know about you." Of course he didn't remember anything, mused the young woman as she unlocked her door. Flicking on the lights made it seem all the more like home. Here and there books and dishes covered flat surfaces. The radio blared in the background, making the place seem a little less lonely. "Welcome to my home," stated Claire with a wave of her hands.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-17-2011, 02:23 AM

Megara nodded. "It'll be fine. I'm good at keeping myself calm.." She said, frowning as she felt his worry. "Don't worry. It'll all be fine." She said, following after him. The womans hair swayed silently behind her, her feet not making much noise other then a random twig breaking here and there. "Thanks for bringing me out here.. it means a lot too me." She said, her voice soft and gentle. At the moment she felt protected, and safe. And thats all she cared about. Now that she had Casimir she'd feel that warm embrace feeling all the time, and she actually felt wanted by someone.

Landon smiled. "I like it. So what room will I be staying in? Or am I livin it up on the couch?" He asked, chuckling. His green eyes looked around the room, humming to the music in the background. "I've heard this before.."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-22-2011, 01:04 AM

Guiding her trough the forest deftly, the werewolf only stopped when they had reached the sandy banks of the lake. It was a beautiful place, surrounded by untouched forest with the sounds of of animals running trough it as they pleased. It satisfied a wild sense in Casimir to be there, surrounded by someplace untamed still. Turning with a smile for Megara he tugged her forward to the lake. One by one, strange looking horses with kelp for hair surfaced. They neighed at the sight of their friend, but did not approach. "These are my friends the kelpies." The werewolf looked to Megara to see how she would react.

Moving from place to place, the young woman smiled as she picked up blankets from a nearby closet. "You can sleep on the bed in my room, I'll take the couch. Chances of you falling off won't be as bad then. " Frowning as he spoke of the music, she tried to remember what song it was. Then a giggle slipped from her mouth. "The song's from a movie, called The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I can't quite remember the name, something like Secrets? Anyway, we watched a few month's back." There was excitement in her voice at the thought that her friend remembered something at least.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 08-22-2011, 01:44 PM

Megara smiled at the creatures. "They look so.. beautiful." She said softly, her hand reaching out to one of the smaller ones and patting its kelp hair. She was new to these mythical creatures, but they were all so cool that she didn't find anything scary about them. "I'm Megara." She said to them, giving a small bow like gesture towards them.

Landon frowned. "Nah, t's cool. I don't want to take your bed." He said, then smiled. "Oh yeah.. I remember that." He vaguely remembered seeing the movie, but he remembered the song greatly.