CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 01:57 AM

C h i l d h o o d F r i e n d s . . .

Name: Dante Lamon
Orientation: Bi
Looks: Dante has piercing (no pun intended) ice blue eyes that are almost gray. His hair spiked into a lime green mohawk. Dante has snake bites and three piercings in his left ear and two in his right. A small scar goes through his right eyebrow and down into his eyelid slightly. Although he is lanky he is rather built, surprisingly.

Dante looked into the mirror of the shop sighing. Moving back to his old town did have some disadvantages, as in no one to talk to. Today the owner shut down the shop so that Dante could set up his tools and reorganize the piercings into category, size, and color. Little did most people know that Dante was actually OCD about his work, only his work though. Once he placed the last piercing into place he smiled up at the clock. "With half the day to goof off or even clean this shop up a bit." his voice was cold surprisingly, cold and calculating... Just like normal. Sighing he brushed his hands up the side of his lime green mohawk to make sure it was standing perfectly. Glancing at the door Dante decided to grab a cup of coffee at the Starbucks next-door. Making sure his wallet had money in it, and that it wasn't in his other wallet at his new home, then he strutted out the door locking it up behind him. As soon as he walked into Starbucks his noes was filled with the delicious smell of coffee, his beloved drink. Walking up to the counter his almost gray eyes lingered on the menu waiting for someone to take his order.

Reno Sinclair
To those I roleplay with -- I'm ...

Old 07-30-2011, 11:51 AM

Name: Klyde Evans
Orientation: Gay
Looks: Klyde is a blond with crazy hair and wild blue-green eyes. His skin is pale and he looks rather wild all the time, flailing because of a tick he has. He tends to knock things over or spill things, and always either wears his Starbucks uniform or a blue Marcy Playground hoodie with pants he sewed up himself.

"Oh, dear Jesus, I am so sorry!" The blond wailed, flailing a few moments before moving forward to clean up the spilled coffee on the floor, before going about making a second for the customer he'd dropped it before. Whining slightly, he finally headed back behind the counter, sipping his own coffee and feeling his shaking hands calm down a little. He sighed a little, hearing the bell toll on the door and looking up. "W-wel-welcome to Starbucks! H-how c-can-can I help you?"

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-30-2011, 07:48 PM

Dante's eye twitched slightly as the man behind the counter speak, well stuttered. "Hm, I think a mocha frappe for me today." His voice yet again cold and slightly emotionless. Although he really doesn't mean to talk like that, it just always happens. Sighing slightly he looked over the other man, his eyes resting on the Starbucks nameplate. "Klyde?" He wondered slightly to himself not knowing that he actually spoke out loud. 'I wonder if it's my Klyde... Wait MY Klyde? He wasn't ever mine per say... Hmm I suppose I will just have to ask him after I get my coffee.' Dante had thought to himself, finally deciding whether to ask him or not.

Reno Sinclair

Old 07-31-2011, 01:41 PM

Klyde had begun the intricate process of properly making the drink ordered while not jumping and spilling it all over himself and the floor beneath him. When he heard his name, he turned to look at the other, warily, before gulping a little. "Y-yes..?" He asked, eye twitching a little as he put the lid on the coffee, doing his best not to dump it now that it was done. It looked good; he did a good job for the fact that his hands shook all the time, and so badly, too.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 07-31-2011, 10:22 PM

Dante smiled slightly, "Do you know a Dante?" His voice a little less cold than normal, though many wouldn't know. Sighing to himself he smirked slightly as he took the coffee from the man and started fishing the money out of his wallet. "The reason I ask... Well I knew a Klyde when I was a child." He looked up from his wallet and put the money on the counter with a five dollar tip. Looking around the shop there wasn't really that many people, then again he assumed it was probably because most people would be working at this time of day. Dante unconsciously swept his tongue around the back of his lip piercings, a habit he never noticed.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 07:35 PM

Klyde blinked a little before a soft shout left him and he ran around the counter to let himself out, throwing himself at Dante. "I always felt so safe with you! Oh, Dante, it's you! I..I've always been so lonely!" He added, clinging to him and burying his face in the other's chest. He was terrified, usually, by himself. But somehow, now, he felt perfectly safe in his old friend's arms. He just knew that this was his Dante.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 09:10 PM

Dante's eyes widened as he felt the young man cling to his body. Looking down at him Dante awkwardly petted his hair and placed a hand on Klyde's back. "I wonder why." Chuckling while he still awkwardly petted Klyde's head. "How have you been Klyde?" His voice softened slightly. The arm on Klyde's back moved down towards his waist and squeezed slightly. 'I hope that he wont get in trouble for not working...' Dante thought to himself.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 10:00 PM

Generally, Klyde's boss was already very giving with him, considering the many problems the boy had. But, now, he happily clung to his friend, happy to be held by someone he deemed safe. "Where are you st-st-staying...?" He questioned, head tilting a little as his neck was tossed to the side in a nervous tick.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM

Dante huffed slightly, not use to this much physical contact. "Well, it's a house on the outskirts of town... you remember that old, blue two story house I always wanted? Well it's mine now." Grinning ear to ear now he smiled at Klyde. Dante always wanted that home, and he was rather proud that he finally got it. Grabbing his coffee with one hand, while the other was still wrapped around Klyde, he took a drink. "You are pretty good at making coffee."

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 10:17 PM

"I've b-been hoping...Y-you'd g-g-g-get that ho-house so-sometime..." Klyde smiled with a bit of a twitch in his lips. "I...I ma-make coffee a-a-all the t-t-t-time." He told him, finally, nodding a little and smiling a bit less forced. He liked physical contact when he knew the people, and this felt nicer than it ever had.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 10:36 PM

Dante nodded slightly, "When do you get off work? You could come over to my place and have dinner? Although I was just going to order pizza and play some video games." Rubbing the back of his neck he looked around the coffee shop and noticed no one was in here. 'Strange, Starbucks was always busy...' He held onto Klyde slightly tighter.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 11:06 PM

"I-i-i-in t-ten min-minutes..." Klyde replied, "I...I do-don't like vid-video gaaaaames... J-j-just w-watching some t-tv, sometimes. I l-l-like books..." He added, clinging to him a bit more and nuzzling up against him, very happy to be pressed against his friend.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 11:18 PM

Dante chuckled, "Well maybe you should get back to work then. I will hang around here and finish my coffee and then we can go to my place." He stopped for a second and looked out onto the street seeing it was slightly empty today. "And we could watch a movie or something." He shrugged as he let go of Klyde and waited for the man to let go. It was unusual for him to have this much physical contact with anyone, he just always had a soft spot for the man. Dante couldn't help but let Klyde cling onto him.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-03-2011, 11:24 PM

A slightly nervous chuckle left the boy as he nodded perhaps too quickly and perhaps far too much as his head twitched a little to the side. "O-okay..." He nodded, slowly releasing his old friend's mid-section and made his way back behind the counter, ready to work and sip his fourth coffee of the day. He had so many while he worked that it had started to make his paycheck fifteen dollars less every day. Or, he had to work two extra hours a day to pay for it. Yawning a little, he finally made his way back to Dante, sipping a fresh coffee and smiling happily. "H-here... I...I am... I...I'm off..."

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-03-2011, 11:38 PM

Dante smiled as he threw away his empty cup, "Alright. Would you like to ride with me in my truck?" His voice soft again. It was great being able to see Klyde again. He opened the door for Klyde on their way out of the coffee shop. "And what would you like for me to pick up for food?" Looking around he saw there were more people on the street now, many giving him a weird look. 'ffffing pricks.' He scowled to himself as he played with his piercings yet again.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-05-2011, 04:42 PM

Klyde nodded a little, clinging tightly to Dante as they exited the shop. The weather was doing good, now, but rain was threatened by the full thunderheads. He didn't spare glances to anyone else on the street, "I...I-I-I r-really like..." He started, swallowing, "Barnards.... I-it's a goo-good sandwich...shop..." He whimpered softly, licking his lips and chewing the bottom one gently.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-07-2011, 04:13 AM

Dante chuckled "Alright, well let us get some sandwiches then!" Unlocking his black silverado he opened the door for Klyde again. "Where exactly is it though?" He wondered aloud hoping that Klyde would tell him as he got into the drivers seat. Turning on the truck he turned the volume on his radio down to where they could talk comfortably but still listen to music. "You don't mind the rock station right?" His fingers danced on the steering wheel slightly before he backed out of the parking spot and started to drive slowly waiting for instructions.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-10-2011, 02:50 AM

"I-it's do-down on one-fourty-third an-and Luxembourg." He told the other with a definitive nod (or had it been another twitch of his head?), turning to look at him with a shaky smile. Klyde usually didn't really like cars or anything of the like, but he made the exception since this was an old friend. Shivering a little, he shrugged slightly but the gesture turned a bit more awkward when his arm jolted and he had to hold it close to his body. He'd always been a jittery person, but it seemed to have gotten worse since the last time that Dante had seen him. "R-rock is fine..." He usually liked more calming stations, though.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-12-2011, 02:09 AM

Taking the directions they ended up in front of Barnards. "So what do you like from here?" Dante asked as he put the truck in park and turned it off. Getting out of the truck he walked over to Klyde's door and opened it trying to be somewhat of a gentleman. "Do they have a good Roast Beef sandwich? Those are my favorite." Chuckling slightly of it Dante made a mental note to stop by 7-11 to get more soda's and some snacks for the two of them.

Reno Sinclair

Old 08-26-2011, 12:03 PM

"I l-like the T-tur-turkey and sw-swiss." Smiling slightly, the somewhat twitchy blond stepped from the truck with the other's help, his shoes hitting the pavement with a soft noise. Nodding a little, he smiled, "Th-th-they have a g-good roast beef, I thin-think." It seemed like he truly was telling the truth, but he just couldn't help but shiver and shake and stutter; Klyde's words almost never came out entirely true to their nature. Carefully leading the way to the door, he opened it up daintily, as if afraid it would bite him, and held the door for Dante, waiting his turn to enter the restaurant.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-27-2011, 12:39 AM

Dante smiled and fallowed the shaky man into the store and walked to the counter, taking note that it had more people in it than Starbucks did... 'How strange.' he thought to himself as he saw someone walk to the counter. "Yea, we will need a roast beef sandwich and a turkey and swiss." The girl on the other side of the counter watched him wearily. "Is that all?" Nodding his head he pulled out money from his wallet. "How much?" After paying for the food he waited patiently and turned to Klyde, "What is your favorite drink?" He asked trying to figure out what to buy for the night.