Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 08-30-2011, 01:54 AM

((lol, like I said before, don't worry about it. now let's see if I still remember anything XD))

Cross chuckled nervously at Lambo's declaration, nodding at him as he ran onto the battlefield. Please...please just let him be alright. Those words repeated themselves in her mind over and over again as she watched the beginning of the fight. When lightning hit the floor and Lambo didn't dodge it, Cross could have sworn her heart stopped right then and there as she froze. She couldn't believe he was done..no way...and when Lambo sat up crying...tears came to Cross' eyes and she sank to her knees, unable to remain standing any longer. "Dear kami..." she whispered.

Gokudera was in shock. there was no way that stupid cow could be gone. Wasn't he claiming that he was invincible just a moment before? Those bastards would pay for what they did if- he stopped midthought as he watched Lambo sit up. He wouldn't admit it out loud but a weight seemed to lift from him in relief when the kid started crying.

"Is he really invincible?" Yamamoto asked, a small smile on his lips at the realization that Lambo was alright.

((err....))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 08-30-2011, 04:25 AM

((What's wrong? I think its a good post))

"No," Reborn corrected, "Its a trait his skin gained after being continually struck by lightning as a child called Eletricco Cuoio. His skin has become such a great conductor that lightning will pass through him and discharge into the ground without causing any damage to any of his internal organs."

"Wow!" Tsuna exclaimed. Sonya was equally impressed, but wondered just how many times a child could have been struck to gain such an amazing power. Everyone was pulled back into the battle when a growl came from Levi before he kicked Lambo straight into his gut. Once the boy was in the air, Levi threw a punch at him and brought him back onto the ground.

"Die." Levi muttered as he readied himself to give the final blow. However, Lambo cried out and suddenly pulled out a bazooka from his afro. Sonya slightly sweatdropped.

"What is...?" Her question was cut off when Lambo pulled the trigger and a puff of pink smoke surrounded him. A second later, a black-haired teen in a black jacket appeared out of nowhere. He glanced around with one open eye and sighed.

"Just my luck." He mumbled. The blond blinked and turned to Gokudera.

"Um... Who's that?"

Aoi Kazuya

Old 08-30-2011, 04:33 AM

Wondering just how Lambo managed to get hit by lightning so much as to have skin that was able to do that, Cross almost missed when lambo pulled the bazooka out of his afro. He pressed the trigger and Cross' eyes widened when the area filled with pink smoke. Cross stared in amazement at the teen that had appeared after the pink clouds had disappeared. "Oh my god! Sonya-nee! Lambo became a teenager after shooting himself!" she shouted before Gokudera had a chance to explain anything.

Gokudera slightly sweatdropped at Cross' exclamation. "Yea...that bazooka is the ten-year bazooka and sends anyone it hits ten years into the future for five minutes..." he explained. "So that is ten-years later Lambo."

"Wow, Lambo gets to looking so much cooler doesn't he?" Cross asked Yamamoto. The tall teen just chuckled. "If you say so Cross-chan."

((I'm not sure, I think i've just gotten into the habit of thinking my posts are too short or something...>.>))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 05:09 AM

Sonya silently nodded in agreement, dumbfounded at the unexpected turn of events. Did this mean the Vongola actually had a chance to win the this battle? The messy-haired boy in front of her didn't look like much of a fighter...

"Sorry Lambo, your younger self couldn't handle it!" Tsuna shouted as Lambo slowly stood up.

"Please don't apologize." He replied back calmly, "I had a feeling it would come down to this. Anyways young Vongola, when I absolutely have to do something, I can be a man." He turned his serious eyes towards the waiting Levi and placed a pair of cow horns the sides of his head. Sonya watched in earnest and curiosity to see what kind of fighting style future Lambo had. She was taken aback, however, when a lightning bolt struck down from the sky and hit him. He was unfazed as he took all the energy into his cow horns.

"Elettrico Cornata!" He shouted as he ran towards the Varia member, head down and cow horns crackling with lightning. Levi didn't even bat an eyelash.

"You stand out too much." He simply stated, "The one who'll fulfill the role of the Thunder Guardian and gain the most trust from the boss will be me!" Suddenly, something shot out from his back and hovered around the two warriors.

"Umbrellas?" Tsuna questioned, but he was quickly silenced with shock when the umbrellas took in some lightning and shot out at Lambo. He was hit square on by the electric bolts, quickly sending him to the ground with a thud. Lambo tried to get up quickly, but was immediately stabbed by Levi's blade. This threw him back a few feet. When he got up, tears were in his eyes. He looked like he was about to burst out sobbing, earning him a sweatdrop from Sonya.

'Really...?' Levi took a step forward, making Lambo flinch and back away. That's when his hand bumped into something. Lambo looked back and found his long-forgotten bazooka. He quickly grabbed it and pointed it at himself. Before anyone could react, he pulled the trigger and a huge puff of smoke surrounded half the battlefield.

"Wait, what happens if the Lambo from 10 years in the future uses the 10-Year bazooka on himself...?" Tsuna wondered aloud. There was murmuring from the Varia side as well, but all was silent when an overwhelming sense of power appeared. It sent shivers down Sonya's spine. She never felt such power like this in a long while... The smoke lifted and standing in the middle of it was a taller, larger-built man. It was Lambo, from 20 years into the future.

"Oh my he's handsome." Sonya stated out of nowhere, quickly putting a hand over her mouth in embarrassment.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 09-04-2011, 04:03 PM

'Yea...you can be a man.' Cross thought sarcastically as she watched the teen-aged Lambo crawl back to the bazooka and shoot himself with it. As the smoke started clearing though, she found herself tense, eyes wide at the sense of power that washed over her. Whoa this guy was strong...

At Sonya's statement, Cross sent a bewildered expression to her sister before laughing to herself at the expression on Gokudera's face. But Sonya was right, Lambo grew up to be really cool. So...that meant that Lambo would survive this fight, right? There was hope! Cross shifted her legs so that she was sitting cross legged and wondered what this older Lambo would do...(though she was kind of disappointed that it took twenty years for Lambo to get over his crybaby status).

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 PM

"I'm really sorry Hayato-kun. I bet you'll be even more handsome 10 years from now." Sonya pointed out sheepishly, hoping that her previous comment wouldn't dishearten her boyfriend too much. Her attention went back to the battle when Levi attacked the 25 year old Lambo with his lightning umbrellas. Right at that moment, lightning struck down from the sky and hit one of the metal rods, sparking the battlefield with energy and doubling the lightning that would hit Lambo. But, he didn't flinch when both attacks hit him at the same time. He instead slammed his hand onto the ground, rerouting the lightning through his body and through the school building. He then used his Elettrico Cornata again, this time hitting Levi even when he was far away. The Varia member shielded himself from the vast amount of lightning, but it was taking all his strength to do so.

"Yeah! Lambo's got this!" Tsuna cheered as the battle seemed to reach its close with their side coming out victorious. Levi looked like he couldn't hold any longer, but a poof of pink smoke suddenly stopped Lambo's attack. 25 year old Lambo was gone and was replaced by 5 year old Lambo who was getting shocked by his own attack. He dropped to the ground afterwards, looking very burnt and very unconscious.

"What just happened?!" Tsuna shouted.

"The 10-Year Bazooka only works for five minutes." Reborn stated, "It looks like five minutes are up." Levi saw this as an opportunity and kicked the knocked out Lambo across the battle field. Tsuna glanced at his hitman tutor, his eyes pleading for permission to intervene. Reborn's expression did not change as he turned to his student.

"Don't do it. We're going to get disqualified." Tsuna was about to say something when he heard Sonya's gasp. He turned back to the fight to see Levi now stomping on the helpless child.

"NO!" Tsuna yelled as he started for the battlefield.

"Where do you think you're going? You know what will happen." Reborn pointed out.

"I know, but I have to protect Lambo!" The hitman gave a small smile.

"Do as you will then." Sonya glanced behind her as to see what Reborn and Tsuna were whispering about when she heard a gunshot. A flash of orange past her and before she realized it, the metal lightning rods off the battlefield fell forward, interrupting Levi from his assault on Lambo. She looked over to see just what caused the bases of the metal rods to melt and saw Tsuna. But he seemed a lot different...

Last edited by kurobizzle; 09-05-2011 at 02:02 AM..