Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 08-07-2011, 10:18 PM

N.N. watched her as Yumiko took the bowls from him and returned to the kitchen. He silently sat down the couch and his mouth nearly watered as he saw and could smell the soup, also the noodles from the kitchen. Nameless wanted to do as she said and drink the soup, but he would wait untill she came back. He was relieved to hear that she was okay.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-11-2011, 01:59 PM

Yumiko came back with the noodles in the bowl, she handed a bowl to N.N, "Eat" she told him with a small laugh. Yumiko sat across the floor from N.N as she ate. Her eyes were wide as she stared at N.N, "Would you like something else to eat as well?" she said grinning. She took a quick peek outside and saw that the blizzard was still raging on, at this rate she would be lucky if school got cancelled tomorrow.

Nezume Gamakaeru
I am an artistic mouse! =^u^=

Old 08-26-2011, 05:50 PM

N.N. smiled lightly and shook his head, it felt really strange to not be weighted down by his mangled hair. "N-no, this i-is enough th-thank you." He mumbled and began to eat, forcing himself to eat slowly. He knew if he ate too quickly he could get sick, expecially since he's not used to having a full on meal such as this. Nameless smiled brightly at how good it tasted. "Hmm, thank you, Yumiko." He said, then noticed how she stared out the window, almost as if she was lost in thought. "Is s-something wrong?"