Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-09-2010, 04:24 AM

Kaylita laughed and shook her head. "Man he really took that one badly." she said and then looked at him. "Yeah, of course I can." she said brushing her deep blue almost black hair out of her eyes and then began supporting him a little more with her arm around him and began walking. "So this is for what exactly?" she asked lightly as they walked. Well mostly her as she supported most of his wieght.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2010, 04:57 AM

"Hmm? Oh. Well I am trying to test something... the wings thing earlier. That got me thinking... if our aura's reacted so violently with just seeing a birdy... what about serious magics? So... I did some digging and figured we can try something else along those lines. Like analyzing spells and movements... and adapting. and holy shit i sound like a nerd."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-09-2010, 05:01 AM

Kaylita laughed and shook her head. "Did you read my mind? I was trying to hide that thought?" she said laughing and shook her head. "So youre seeing if it can be manipulated in other ways as in self defense?" she said and then stopped once they were at the barrier. She smiled and looked at him. "The shock away yet?" she asked knowing anyminute his legs would give out from beneath him as his feeling came back.