mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 09-07-2009, 05:37 PM

((Wow, katkitoshi hasn't posted in a while))

Terry mentally shuddered from remembrance. "Uh, yeah. I guess you could say I'm a loner." She nervously twiddled with a loose piece of string on her jeans and stared at the ground. "There aren't a lot of Half-Angels running around, you know? I was living with my friend for a while, but she was always off at work and I had nothing to do since I don't have school. She booted me out so I could learn proper "people skills". So that's pretty much how I ended up here." By the time she had finished, Terry had taken up roost along the wall opposite Lucien, and was watching him try to pry open the door in vain.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 09-07-2009, 05:51 PM

(*cries* Where is everyone?!?!)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 09-07-2009, 06:32 PM

((Probably off being busy bees....lol ^0^))

Contra_Mundi
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-08-2009, 06:24 AM

(I'm gonna go on hiatus for a bit. Rping isn't as appealing for me as it used to be for some reason. So maybe I just need a break. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder.")

Virgil blinked his eyes. Coming back to his senses. He must have been staring at the wall for a very long time. Virgil wiped the moisture from his face and summoned his peculiar little bag. The bag opened in front of him and an ornate silver hand mirror floated into his outstretched palm. Virgil looked into it sadly and spoke.
"I hereby formally revoke my position as the sin of pride, as specified in my contract with Lucifer, and accept all punishments therin."
The mirror gave a resounding crack and shattered in a spiderweb pattern. A black gothic V faded into existence on Virgil's left cheek. It sealed his powers for a thousand years. Virgil let go of the mirror, and it floated in the air for a second before scattering into silver dust. Virgil stroked the seal on his cheek and turned to the door behind him.
"I suppose another thousand years of traveling wouldn't hurt."
Virgil stopped and reached into his bag again.
"Ah, but first, a gift."
Virgil withdrew a Japanese sword sheathed in a dark blue case. He then gently lay senbonzakura on the hallway floor.
"Make sure order finds you. She'll take care of you."
Virgil stood again and opened the large oak door. A void of swirling darkness awaited him. With a last lingering look down the hall he turned and walked through the door, his footsteps cut off by the soft snap of the door as it closed.

Silvian stared at the floor, his head bent in sorrow. The emptiness was even worse than the rage. Silvian reached out and summoned his swords into his hands, embracing their warmth like a lover.
"So we can die now, can we...?"
Silvian's movement was so quick he was finished before Alexi had even begun to scream in terror at the back of his mind. Silvian let out the faintest gasp of pain as his body realized that two scimitars were sticking directly through it's midsection. Silvian pulled torment out with an even greater gasp of pain and stared at her blood soaked blade. Silvian's blood was flowing freely from the gaping hole in his abdomen, staining the kitchen floor red as it slowly spread. Silvian looked sadly at Lucifer.
"You know, something I've never thought about... what happens when a demon dies? I won't be going back to hell... will I?"
Silvian laughed and then coughed, blood dripping down his chin.
"No... I don't suppose I'll be seeing you again. Thank the lord for little blessings."
Silvian gave one last lingering look at Lucifer's face, and smirked, his suspicions confirmed. Lucifer had known this was going to happen all along.
"Bastard."
Silvian then slit his own throat with one swift motion."
Silvian's eyes went dark almost instantly as his lifebood flowed down his chest. His body rippled and changed, switching over to Alexi as Silvian died.

Alexi dropped silvian's sword and brought his hands to his neck, desperately trying to stem the flow of blood as it started anew. Alexi's blood began mixing with silvian's, making the red puddle grow larger around him. Alexi looked down at his hands as they began to slowly lose color. In his last few moments he looked directly into Lucifer's eyes, trying to convey all of his anger and sadness in one accusing glare. He hoped Lucifer would be haunted by a vision of Alexi's eyes for the rest of his life. Alexi smiled and leaned back, relaxing into a laying position as he imagined Lucifer's eternal torment.
And then he died.
Alexi's face went slack, his eyes empty, And for a second all was still. Then with a great crackling noise he burst into bright pink flames. The magical flames did their work quickly leaving nothing but a scorched black mark on the floor when they burned out seconds later.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 09-10-2009, 04:19 PM

[Mimi's internet is still picky, and I would need for Lucien to post before I can post since I don't want him to get lost D: But I don't know when my internet will let me back on... D: ]

LucienSlade
LucienTheWitch

Old 09-14-2009, 05:42 AM

*Lucien was still shaking from the sight of the giant bugs, blushing in embarrassment as Terry sat across from him. He slid down, sitting on his legs. The giants cockroaches hissed behind the door , steadily quieting down now that they were back in the darkness. (hey kids, I'm sorry i don't post every day, but i have work, wish i didn't, but that's the way things are)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 09-27-2009, 10:45 PM

((Hello? This RP still alive???? D: ))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-28-2009, 03:09 AM

(I don't know anymore... If you wanna do a private rp I don't mind mochi-chan)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 01-03-2010, 09:54 PM

[[Okay, seriously, I just started getting back online and I was so sad when I saw that NO ONE is posting in this thread anymore! *cries*]]

Contra_Mundi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-11-2010, 05:49 AM

(well I killed off all my characters {My talent for writing really shines during death scenes for some reason. I mean my last post... I read through it again and I was just like O.O}, so I cant very well continue to post. :P Plus, this RP lived a long and thoughroghly entertaining life.)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2010, 11:27 PM

(Are we going to have a funeral service for my very first attempt at a group rp?)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 01-12-2010, 04:10 AM

[[*tears* Yeah Kuro, I suppose so, sadly. This rp had a good run. And it was the first I was ever in.]]

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2010, 04:30 AM

(Doesn't mean you have to stop rp-ing. *cough*Rp with me*cough, cough* Anyways, I would like to say thank you Magical Boarding House, for being the site for my first group rp. Thank you for helping me start up this love for role-playing. Thank you Kotone, for being an amazing character for me to play... And, I think that's it. Anyone else?)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 01-12-2010, 04:36 AM

[[Well, Terry, er, Theresa, your life was short-lived but you will always remain in our hearts as the beautiful sarcastic half-angel you are ;p *laughs* Kuro, I will nevar cut off my love of rp'ing! :heart: This was just the first, mature rp I had ever been in. And Kuro, I think I'd like rp with you too!]]

Contra_Mundi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-12-2010, 06:21 PM

(XD mature! lol not with me and foamy in it!)
(Thanks for putting up with our crazy ideas whenever the plot dwindled ^w^ and thank you for the wonderful RP. it is the second one I'd ever been in and by far my favorite.)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2010, 02:20 AM

(Aw... thanks Contra! I love your totally gay characters that Kotone tried to hit on!!! Too bad your friend couldn't start with our rp. Another messed up schizo would have just added to our wonderful array of strange people living in this house)

Contra_Mundi
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2010, 10:42 AM

(XD why thank you, and yes, you can never have too many messed up schizos ^w^)

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 01-16-2010, 12:29 AM

[[Haha, your guy's characters always made me laugh whenever something totally outrageous was going down. Thanks for that :3 ]]