Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM

Violet fell from her seat on Gary's shoulder. Before hitting the ground she caught herself and zoomed up to face Rhia. She shifted once more and hugged the woman. "Hey! I am so glad to see people I know." she then swiftly told herself. "Though I suppouse I should just stay in this form."

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-18-2008, 11:40 PM

Quirked his head curiously as he looks to Rhia. "Oh you know violet? that's a surprise... wait do i know you?"

Grins deviously as violet shifts back into her human form in front of him, enjoying the sight of backside as he growls playfully and thrashes his tail. "Hum .... i agree you should stay in this form ..."

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 01:00 AM

"Of course I know Violet!" exclaimed Rhia. "Or should I say, Ms. Violet? When I was young, we used to play together. She was like a big sister to me. It's hard to imagine her as my teacher know."
Rhia stopped and scratched her head, as if the idea was too weird to even think about.
"As for you," she said, eyeing the man up and down. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Rhia."

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust
Send a message via AIM to Gary Stargazer Send a message via MSN to Gary Stargazer Send a message via Yahoo to Gary Stargazer

Old 11-19-2008, 01:30 AM

Takes the young woman's hand and bows slightly, his ears drooping as he smiles gently. "Oh me? well i run this place, i also teach the CSE class.. you know we just recently got the new place up and running here."

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 01:43 AM

Rhia's eyes fell to the man's ears.
They..were so..fluffy!!
Without thinking she instinctively started feeling the ears.
It wasn't until minutes late before she realized what she was doing and immediately jumped back a few spaces.
"Oh my, I'm sorry," she flustered. "It's just that, I'm so attracted to fluffy stuff."
Blushing, she ran behind Violet and tried to regain herself.

((LAWLS, I don't know what was going through my head, sorry. xDD))

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-19-2008, 02:21 AM

Perks his ears up and smiles seductively, his cheeks a light flush of pink. "Hmm ... you know violet ... but apparently she did not tell you about what touching those does to me."

Stands back up straight and rubs his ears to get the tingling out and sticks his tongue out playfully. "Well your new here so i wont pounce you this time." >:3

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 02:32 AM

Rhia stepped out from behind Violet, tail swishing rhythmically.
"Then again," she grinned. "I didn't even know you until just moments ago, headmaster."
And with that, she sank into a half-mock bow in front of him.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-19-2008, 02:37 AM

Grins and wags his tail happily as he watches her own wag in time with his. "hmm ... so your going to be enrolling as well? That is good news ..."

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 02:54 AM

"Is it really?" Rhia teased, sticking out her tongue. "But either way, yes I am. Would you mind showing me the way to the enrollment office?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 11-19-2008, 03:50 AM

I need to go there too!" Abigail interrupted, enjoying the strange new teachers around her. Almost made her wish that she wasn't a human.

Charles just stared at the strange new people around him, wondering if this was a good place to have Abigail study at. Maybe it was that, or maybe it was the fact that he couldn't keep his eyes off Kohana. 'No Charles, not now.' He thought as he rubbed the bridge between his eyes.

Moondey
Hardly here

Old 11-19-2008, 02:13 PM

Violet giggled at the goings on around her. "Oh Gary, I haven't seen Rhia in years. I would not have had the chance to inform her about you. Now if none of you mind I have a few things I need to look at. Are an of you planning on being a part of my class?" she asked looking around at the everyone around her.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-19-2008, 03:03 PM

Aaron grinned as he casually strolled HU's new campus giving a yelp his ears twitching happily as he ran over to everyone " ha now someone tell me they werent expecting the resident werewolf on campus to just sit back and not come checkout the new campus"

Kohana Stargazer
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Kohana Stargazer

Old 11-19-2008, 09:35 PM

"I really need to stop spacing out when reunions are going on, but Violet it's so great to see you again." Kohana said as she smiled, scratching the back of her head as she looked over to see Aaron running over towards them.

"Oh Aaron! I didn't think you would be coming back too!" She exclaimed as she rushed over to give the werewolf a hug.

Gary Stargazer
Kitsune of Lust

Old 11-19-2008, 09:59 PM

Grins and folds his arms as he looks at Aaron. "I should of known you would be following Violet, either way its good to see you."

Raises an index finger as he smiles gently. "alright i will show you guys to the enrollment office." Trots off with them in tow to the office.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 10:37 PM

Rhia quickly gave Violet a farewell for now hug before following Gary to the enrollment office.
With her were Abigail and Aaron, two people that she had just met.
This is going to be a fun year, she smiled to herself.
"So, a wereworlf, huh?" she asked Aaron, in an attempt at conversation. "Since when, or is that too personal a question?"

The Black Lightning

Old 11-19-2008, 11:11 PM

Aaron grinned his fangs showing slightly " oh no its not to personal, see technically your always a werewolf the thing is when you have your first change, i changed when i was 6 which is really young and ive been having fun ever since though the only moon i have to change on is the crescent" he laughed his ears twitching happily " im glad you recognized me a a werewolf though people usually take me as a neko."

Last edited by The Black Lightning; 11-19-2008 at 11:40 PM..

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 11:26 PM

Rhia angled her head.
"I'm pretty sure I'm a wolf though, not a werewolf," she told Aaron.
Or am I? she asked herself silently, twitching her ears all the while.
"But either way," she laughed, pushing the thought away. "I only knew you were a werewolf because you said so."
She growled playfully before pouncing ahead to catch up to the rest of the group.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-19-2008, 11:39 PM

Aaron gave a slight shiver as he changed into his wolf form trotting behind everyone his tail wagging happily as he looked around sniffing curiously around.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 PM

Rhia noticed Aaron's sudden change, and looked at the sky.
Nighttime already? she thought to herself. Wow, does time run by fast.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-20-2008, 12:30 AM

Aaron looked at Rhia a silly doggy grin on his face as he nodded his head towards the sky the faint ghost of a moon showing. He bolted up in front of everyone panting gently his ears twitching in time with his tail.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-20-2008, 12:33 AM

Furry, ears. Rhia though. Must, cuddle, NOW!!
Without thinking, she bolted ahead of everyone and started feeling Aaron's ears.
Oh, they really are soft, she thought, a blissful smile across her face.
Soooooooftttt~~~~

The Black Lightning

Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 AM

Aaron almost gave out a yelp until he felt Rhia's hands on his ears he sighed happily his tail wagging closing his eyes as he licked her hand swimming on a wave of pure bliss.

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-20-2008, 12:45 AM

With a sudden jerk Rhia stood up.
"Oh my, I'm so sorry," she said, feeling her cheeks heat up.
"I'm just so attracted to furry things, like ears."
She pointed to her own, as way of asking forgiveness.

The Black Lightning

Old 11-20-2008, 12:52 AM

Aaron changed back to normal panting hard as he buttoned up his shirt his ears tugging furiously towards Rhia " no my fault entirely, i should have said that my instincts get out of hand when you mess with my ears" he blushed scratching at them " theyre extremely sensitive though heh heh"

Exchange
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-20-2008, 12:53 AM

"So I've heard," she said, laughing.
"But ears are so furry and fluffy!!"