Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 07-08-2009, 05:55 PM

Marisela looked at him, ".......uh huh....sure...." She shook his head. Kiro laughed lightly looking at Brendon before going back to resting on Chris.

"It's strange McDonald is late...." Misa said more to her self than anyone else. Valone nodded in agreement.

"Very strange..."

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 07-08-2009, 06:14 PM

"Mc....Donald?" Brendon asked slowly, making Christian laugh loudly in that ringing bell way that he did. He hated him.

"Yup! Old Ronald McDonald!" Chris giggled happily. Brendon looked at him confused.

"Like...McDonald's...the restaurant?" He asked.

"Yup" He chirped.

"Our teacher is a clown?" That brought Christian onto the floor in a fit of laughter. Brendon chuckled a little, his laughter was contagious. Someone did not find it so funny. Of course, said teacher walked in just in time to hear his lovely little clown comment and was looming behind Brendon evilly, arms crossed and glaring at him behind thin, rimless glasses. Brendon turned slowly to face the man. Even furious the man was striking. His face was young, unblemished, and utterly perfect, with tussled short raven hair that fell into his blue green eyes parted only by a large cowlick that seemed to only enhanced his appearance somehow. The glasses even made him look better, though he could tell that they where not necessary as they did not distort his eyes in the least. They eather had no prescription or it was so minor that his eyes probably weren't bad enough to require them.

"Um...Mr. McDonald?..." he asked wanting to sink into the ground or for him to kill him quickly. He hoped it wasnt the latter.

"I prefer Mr. Ronald thank you..." Mr. Ronald said with a harsh bite to his tone. His name obviously being a soft spot that Brendon had prodded a bit too much. He seemed like he could be nice, when you wernt making fun of his name that is.

"I...Im uh sorry..."

"Its fine..." he said and turned to his desk though it was clearly not fine. Brendon shifted nervously as he took attendance quietly, marking down everyones name including his own. The only sound in the room came from him and the quiet snickering of the other students. When Mr. Ronald had finish he stood.

"Um...excuse me...I-" he began.

"Sit Mr. Trenton. I don't want another word out of you," he said in annoyance making Brendon flop down into his seat. He sat their quietly, too fearfull to move until the bell rang.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 07-16-2009 at 01:39 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 06:21 PM

Misa looked at Valone and grimaced. Things weren't looking too good for Brendon. Kiro nudged Chris whispering to him not to be quiet and stop laughing. Marisela was the only one really comfortable in the group. She was a suck up to teachers. A total teachers pet. At least to their face. But behind their backs she hated teachers just as much as anybody else. She sighed softly watching Mr. Ronald before looking at her friend and shrugging.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 06:29 PM

The bell rang and all the other students in the room went on to their classes, including Mr. Ronald who went off to his first class that was oddly not in his homeroom. Brendon was left sitting there, completely frozen and feeling like he might vomit. A pat on his shoulder made him jump abruptly and flip around like a startled cat. Chris looked at him with big, startled eyes. He obviously hadnt expected him to react quite like that. But the expression didnt last and was replaced with amusement and Christians usual grin. He hated that smile.

"Dont worry Mick. Hes nice! And hell get over it real fast. The only thing you can really do to peeve him is make fun of his name," Chris chuckled and warped his arm around his shoulder making him cringe visibly and scoot away flushed like a tomato.

"Yea...Lucky me..." He said with a huff.

"Whats your next class?" Chris asked.

"Its supposed to be Sketching but i dont know what it is now...whatever Mari has i think" he said with another huff.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 06:36 PM

Marisela sighed, "Great then your with me and the Gang in Shakespeare 101....congrats..." She smiled. Valone groaned.

"Why why do we have to go over Shakespeare!" Kiro complained. "I'm convinced it isn't English!
It's gibberish...utter gibberish!"

Misa rolled her eyes picking up her backpack and heading out of the room. "Well you have fun complaining...I'm heading to my Backstage Management class. See you guys in Stage Fighting!" Misa smiled waving as she walked off.

"Lucky gint..." Valone said.

Marisela smiled sympathetically at her before looking at Brendon and Chris, "Where you off to Chris?"

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 06:40 PM

"Choir! Boyah!" Chris chirped, throwing his fist in the air dramatically and knocking Brendon over. He didnt even have time to notice before he took off down the hall his scruffy old black and red jacket with the fussy cream colored interior fluttering behind him as he ran off cheerily.

Brendon sighed loudly and rubbed the spot on his bum where he fell.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 06:44 PM

Kiro reached down to help pull him up. Which he did so with ease. "Sorry bout him....I gave him a Pixy Stick this morning....he hasn't calm down yet..." Kiro grinned.

"Why the hell would you do that!!!" Valone and Marisela yelled at her shaking their heads in horror. Kiro just giggled.

Mari sighed, "Whatever lets just get to class..." With that they set out.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 06:47 PM

Brendon glared at Kiro evily and followed the girls quietly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 06:50 PM

Mari dragged him along, "Here we are..." She sighed taking her seat. Valone sat beside her on one side. Kiro sat on the other. Marisela pointed the seat behind her than looked at Brendon. "Come'on...."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:00 PM

Brendon sat down in the seat reluctantly. He wanted to be next to her. She was the only one he knew. He didnt even want to be in this class. But instead he was stuck there, sandwiched between two strangers. The one kid was skinny. Way too skinny to be healthy. You couldnt see his bones or anything but he could probably grab his leg with both hands and touch his fingers together with room to spare. He had blond flaxen hair, so light that it could be as white as Christians hair. He hated Christian, and was wearing a old fashioned clad hat. It was similar to what his Papi wore, only black and with a British flag.

To his right there was a Latino girl with thick rimmed glasses, a baceball cap, and a huge red bow clipping the side of her hair.

Oh god he was in hell.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 07-16-2009 at 01:44 PM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:06 PM

Valone swiveled around in her chair instantly and stared at the boy. "Up for a rematch Skeletor?" She smirked.

Kiro rolled her eyes playing with her hair. "Get it cut..." Mari said. Kiro stuck her tongue out fishing into her backpack and pulling out a notebook. Mari followed suit. Looking back at Brendon. "This teach is always late...Misa told me soo...and whatever you do don't make fun of the way he looks okay?"

Kiro nodded, "Yeah really, He'll kill you...."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:10 PM

Skeletor smirked at her defiantly, "You know I'm always up for games hun...and dont call me skeletor"

They seemed like an odd bunch that went together. He wondered exactly how they knew each other. But he didnt push it and went back to the girls.

"Why would i make fun of him?" he asked. Not-Skeletor laughed at him. Brendon didnt have the courage to glare at him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:16 PM

"Too bad....I'll call you Skeletor all I want..." Valone smirked staring at him. "You know you secretly love it..."

"Because he looks like he's eight...." Kiro said, "But he's like 40..."

Just then the teacher walked in and sure enough he looked like a little kid. He had long brown hair that was tied back. He moved to the front of the class and sat down in his spiny chair twirling around once before stopping and smiling at the class.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:22 PM

"Never liked it never will," he said with a fake sneer, a cute little southern accent coming out as he spoke before shutting up as the teacher entered.

Brendon's jaw dropped. This could not be real. Ok, he knew that there were people who were little kids that looked like senior citizens, he knew that there where midgets. But never once in his life heard of a 40 year old man that looked like he was eight! It just wasnt possible. He had to be a kid. He didnt even look remotely like he was a day over nine. It was just not possible. At all. No way in hell. He wasnt even a midget. He was just eight.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Valone smirked at him before turning around. "Hiya class!" The teacher smiled sitting in his chair. "I believe I see some familiar faces!" Kiro, Valone and Mira grinned. "Hiya guys how was your summer?"

"Good!" Valone and Mira smiled. Kiro just sighed shrugging.

"Good good!" He smiled, "Well for those who don't know me, I'm Akari Cainable!" The teacher's grin then faded which seemed to add years on to his face.

"Now...let's get down to business...first of all you, boy, Brendon correct?"

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:38 PM

Brendon sunk back into his chair like an accordion, gripping the desktop so hard that he thought he might have left nail marks in it. He would have looked to check, because that would have been damn awesome if he was that strong, but he was too afraid to avert his eyes from the odd looking teacher. His eyes were glued to his and he thought he might actually piss himself.

"Y-y-yes..." he asked. Oh god damn it! Why did he have to single him out right away. Couldnt he do it when there were less people around and that Not-Skeletor kid wasnt about to laugh his head off at the fact that he was about to wet himself. Really? Was that too much to ask?

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:41 PM

Akari smiled, "One Welcome, Two I'm sure you don't remember me...but I know you and I know you can't act....why are you here?" Kiro slapped his forehead. Not good. Mari cringed and Valone snickered quietly.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:47 PM

"T-the office messed up...and must have given me all acting classes..." he said nervously. And how did this guy know him again. Like he said he had never seen him before. He seemed like an ass. Not that he could do anything about that, but he was an ass none the less. And a weird ass at that. How was this guy even alive? His mind was that of a man his age. And if his growing but his head was the same size shouldn't he at least have a watermelon sized scull on that little skinny body? Sure, hed look like an alien. But at least it would make more seance then being 40 with the body of a eight year old.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:53 PM

"Hmmm well then....your screwed sorry..." Akari smiled hopping down of his chair, "Well anyway time to get to work. Shakespeare...who knows anything about him?"

Mira raised her hand, "He wrote a 140 sonnets..."

Akari nodded, "Anyone else...."

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 07:56 PM

"He was a thieving bastard that stole all of his plot devices from other more talented playwrights," Some long haired kid in the back said.

"Here here!" Said the girl with the red bow next to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 07:57 PM

"Yes yes....but he was brilliant!" Akari said. "Now how many of you knew he was gay? Hmm?"

Kiro looked at Mari shook her head.

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 PM

The girl with the bow raised her hand. Brendon looked at her completely taken aback. Shakespeare? Gay? Said who? No way. He had never been told that in any of his English classes. What exactly made Shakespeare gay? Nothing he could think of. No. He wasnt gay. There was no way.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:04 PM

"Good....see Ann Hathaway was a drag queen!" Akari said with a smile. "Now....who can name their favorite Shakespearian play?"

Nekochan5345

Old 07-08-2009, 08:09 PM

"Antony and Cleopatra," The girl with the bow said.

"Romeo and Juliet," Said a frizzy read head girl.

"Hamlet," Said the long haired boy.

"Midsummer Night's Dream" Said a chubby black haired boy.

"The Complete Works of William Shakespeare: Abridged" Said Not- Skeletor.

"That dosnt count," The long haired kid said.

"What i hate Shakespear get over it" Not-Skeletor said.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM

"I'm with Skeletor!" Valone laughed.

"Same..." Mari giggled.

Kiro sighed, "Julias Ceaser..."

Akari nodded, "Well I like the Complete works the best but as far as actual plays I enjoy As You Like It...."