View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Cambridge Couple?
Maverick x Matthew 4 18.18%
Jordan x Matthew 1 4.55%
Jordan x Vahn 0 0%
Percival x Vahn 7 31.82%
Holden x Zander 2 9.09%
The Twinlets xD 8 36.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

The Tallest Building Ever
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to The Tallest Building Ever

Old 08-04-2009, 06:27 PM

"Huh?" Maverick replied in surprise. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I get a little engrossed in what I'm doing and don't realize there's stuff going on around me."
He was trying to decide whether or not to go back to his room, but before he could reply his new roommate was tackled by some kid he'd never seen before. He watched them talk, discovering that the other's name was Matthew. He listened in on the conversation, unsure of when or how to talk to either of them at this point, and he couldn't help but feel like he was being hit on without even being talked to. Eyeing the coffee and scared that it was going to fall, Maverick started quietly reaching for the stuff.
He was about to grab a cup when he heard Jordan say something about sharing Mav's bed.

Maverick jumped back in surprise and shock and didn't know how to react. He stood there instead and bit his lip. Is my dorm full of gay guys? he wondered. He almost dropped the coffee cup when it was handed to him. "Thanks.." he said, looking to Jordan for a split second. Well he's definitely good looking... Mav thought to himself before realizing what he was thinking.

No! I'm not ready for this!
"You have your own bed why can't you sleep in it!? I'm not sharing my bed with another dude!" Mav snapped and realized what he said in his outburst. He was starting to think that today was certainly not his day.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 08-04-2009, 06:43 PM

Jordan glanced at Maverick, soon after pushing him against a wall. "Well now, young one. Don't give me such a big mouth." Jordan put his hand on Maverick's face, making his lips look like fishy lips. He couldn't tear his eyes from the sight of Maverick's now volumed lips. So kissable... "Imagine... You, laying in that BIG bed all by yourself, lonely. Then, I come walking in, sitting down on your bed, asking you if you're okay since you went to bed early. You grab my arm and cling to it, your eyes filled with tears that are ready to stream down your cheeks. Your lips parting as a soft gasp could be heard. Your eyes staring directly into mine, as you speak to me... Telling me you want to for me to hold you while you sleep, that I'm by far the best teddybear you've ever slept with..." Jordan grinned. "How does that sound in your ears? Satisfying enough?" Jordan looked over his shoulder as he winked at Matthew.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 06:49 PM

Vahn looked over at the three boys who suddenly became quite lively in a hurry. Licking the last of the crumb cake from his fingers, he watched as two of them seemed quite familiar with each other, and the third one seemed a bit uncomfortable. He was also very tall and attractive. Vahn blushed realizing where his mind was starting to wander to. The previous year he kept to himself and didn't really make time for any conquests of the heart, but he did find himself staring, often. He still was a bit confused about it. Girls were always shoved in his face and while he did find some of them nice and pretty, he always found himself staring harder at boys. Embarrassed at himself and noticing they've started looking in his direction, he finished his latte and stood up, wanting to go hide himself in the library.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 07:09 PM

Maverick wanted to scream after he'd been pinned to the wall by the stronger guy. It surprised him so much he'd dropped his coffee. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't stop looking into the guys eyes. It was electrifying and scary all at the same time. He wanted to push away but he couldn't find the strength to do so. It wasn't fair that he was being toyed with so.

Maverick finally found the guts to shove Jordan away. He paused and glared at his roommate feeling disgusted and embarrassed that the guy did such a thing in a public place. It was at that moment when he stepped towards the door and ran outside. He wanted to run away but there was nowhere he could really go except to his dorm. So he ran into his room.
Shit, I spilled coffee on myself. he noticed as he quickly began to take them off to change.
He went through his organized closet looking for another pair the same color and started to put those on, throwing the dirty pair in the hamper before throwing himself onto his bed, face first. He clenched the pillow and screamed into it. "I don't want to be here." he whispered.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 07:15 PM

"Eh, Maverick?" Jordan looked at the spilt coffee, feeling slightly guilty. Maybe I was too hard on him, but he's a guy. He should learn to cope with it if he wants to survive this year... "I guess he's a tough nut to crack, right MattyBatty?" Jordan smiled brightly as he put his arms behind his head. Glancing back over at the guy that was seated by himself at the table, he noticed that he had stood up. He looks so formiliar... Jordan scratched the back of his head, tilting his head to the left a bit. He's so short... Yet he's cute... He really is. I should wait till he passes by then talk to him. Jordan nodded slightly to himself, his mind set on a goal that wouldn't be too hard to achieve, since the only entrance and exit was the one he stood by.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 07:23 PM

He walks towards the door, and as he passes, he flashes them a quick polite smile. Seeing them closer they seemed familiar. He remembered seeing them every once in awhile during his first year, between classes and during lunch period. He remembered them being quite popular too, and because of that he kept his distance. The crowds around them always made him a little nervous.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:07 PM

Jordan put his hand in front of the boy, blocking his way. Being so close to him, only made Jordan think he was even more cute. He couldn't be all that old, since he was rather short. His face fascinated Jordan. His big golden eyes, the blue hair... “You... Seem so formiliar, yet I have forgotten your name. Mind telling me?” Jordan looked at him, hoping the boy would look back. He didn't know why, yet he felt like he was craving for a look from the boy.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 08:15 PM

"You do realize you just scared the shit out of our new roommate, don't you?" Matthew looked over Jordan, smirking. "That's why you're my best friend, dude!" He laughed before shifting his look to where Jordan was staring, seeing a cute blue-haired guy walking towards them. He quickly looked back to Jordan, recognizing the looks on his face, the look that said 'this guy is mine'. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy the minute he passed next to them.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 08:24 PM

He blinked when he blocked his way and looked back at him. He had an intense look to him and he swallowed nervously, but he managed to give him a small smile. "Oh well, I was here last year, that must have been when you saw me. My name is Vahn, Vahn Riverwind. Nice to meet you..." He said quietly, a light nervous tremor to his voice. Isn't very used to being stared down like this, though part of him seemed to like it.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:31 PM

Jordan nodded slowly, his eyes locked on Vahn's. "Vahn...Vahn-chan it will be." Jordan smiled, patting the cute boy's head. So cute... Even cuter than Maverick. Eh? What am I thinking? "My name's Jordan, Jordan Raymond. I think I might've seen you around indeed. No need to be nervous though." Jordan nodded, letting the Vahn know intentionally that he heard the tremors in his voice. "This here is my best friend and buddy." Jordan looked at Matthew, signaling him to introduce himself. His voice is so cute too. Such a loli he is actually. Eh? Why, I must be thinking things. I can't go around calling guys chan to begin with. I hope he doesn't mind, cause he really is... cute.

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 08:41 PM

Matthew smiled wide and let out an hyperactive "Heya" before glaring daggers at Jordan's back. This guy... Why must he hit on everyong in public? No only he'll get a bad name, but also teasing me like this... He gritted his teeth before coming to his senses. He put his hand on Jordan's shoulder and pulling him back alittle. "I'm Matthew Oliver, but feel free to just call me Matt." He smiled yet again, not wanting to scare the poor guy away. He tightened his grip on Jordan's shoulder, as if trying to say 'don't scare him off'

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 08:44 PM

((I don't have his profile up quite yet, but it will be there.))

Holden was sitting in the cafe reading the latest issue of GQ(like a dude's vogue magazine) and listening to rock music way too loud on his headphones while sipping at his Iced Latte that morning. It was wrong and annoying. You could hear his music from across the room. Did he care? Of course not! He'd arrived extremely early the day prior because of flight complications, which made him decide to just drive up to school this year. He already unpacked everything into the same dorm he had the year before, and the year before that.

It made him slightly angry that he didn't get a green dorm this year because he spends most of his time partying with those kids anyways. Holden peeked up occasionally and eyed the taller guy in the cafe who had been making quite a scene in the last few minutes and figured that he might as well join in the action. It was the first day that everyone was getting here, after all. Why not have some fun with it.

The slender boy closed his mag, turned off his MP3 player and slid it into his pocket as he stood up and headed for the boys near the door. He slid into the scene by crossing his arms and leaning against the wall in between Vahn and Jordan. "So are you just going to hit on everyone all day or are you going to actually make a move on someone this time?" He asked with a slight upturn to the side of his lip as he interrupted the two boys.

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-04-2009 at 08:46 PM..

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 08:56 PM

(Lol, okay :] )

Jordan turned around, facing the other boy boredly. "For one, I wasn't hitting on the other guy. He's my roommate. I teased him a little bit. Trying to find out his limits. Second..." Jordan turned around once more, gently pressing his lips against Vahn's. Putting his hand on the boy's cheek, he slowly broke the kiss, kissing Vahn's forehead. "Theh..." Picking Vahn up, Jordan easily threw him over his shoulder, nodding at Matthew. "MattyBatty, let's go. You still need to put your bags in the dorm, and this guy obviously has a weak sense of humour, meaning he wouldn't entertain me the slightest bit. Pity, but ugly personalities are worse than a dent in a perfectly formed face." Jordan nodded at the boy, soon after walking through the door as he grabbed two suitcases in his free hand. "Matty, let's go!"

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2009, 09:05 PM

Matthew couldn't help but giggle-snort at the scene before him. The way Jordan stood up against this guy, and the way he threw Vahn over his shoulder... Matthew knew this year will be unforgetful, in the good way. "Ah? yeah, sure." He drank the rest of his coffee before throwing his cup away and picked up the bag and suitcase that jordan left behind. "Lead the way, JD my dear!" he yelled as he walked after him. "I wonder if Maverick is okay..."

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 09:08 PM

Vahn froze in place as he was suddenly kissed. He was in such a daze from it, he didn't realize he was picked up until he was slung over Jordan's shoulder. His face turned bright red and he flailed a little. "Wh-what are you doing?? Put me down!" He felt all the blood rush to his cheeks, completely embarrassed, but still oddly enjoying the attention. He'd never been handled this way and he didn't know what to do with himself. He whimpered confused and frustrated with himself and flailed some more. "This is completely uncalled for!" "Why aren't I more upset about this?? I must be more tired from the trip than I thought.. what's with this weird feeling!?" He thought to himself as he flailed and complained like a small child.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 09:12 PM

"Oh really? Because if I didn't know any better I'd say you were hitting on him, and from the way he dropped his coffee and ran out on you, he didn't like it." Holden called out as he watched Jordan kiss the cute kid he'd just met. He eyed the boy and then glared at Jordan with a possessive glint in his eye. "It's sad, really, the fact that you have to humiliate others for your own personal gain. If your personality were to reflect on your looks, you'd sadly look like your ear caught on fire and your uncle tried to put it out with a 9MM."

He watched happily as the small boy tried to flail away from Jordan and put a foot in front of the taller boy, hoping that he'd trip and fall so Holden could come to the smaller cute boy's rescue.

((Holden's kinda bold... O.o what's with me and typos today?))

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 09:22 PM

[ LOL! Errors are hitting me too but I manage to overcome the most? :'D I think Holden wants some "attention" also xD Oh yeah! Matthew went to bed. xD She's my friend so I have her on MSN, she's gone to bed, and though it says on here she's still online, she won't post till tomorrow. I myself will have to log off soon also, since it's past 11PM and my sister in law is having her birthday tomorrow :'D ]

Who the hell did he think he was, trying to dare me. I'm JD, I take on basically every dare without being afraid and backing out. Jordan easily manouvered past the boy as he wiped his hair back. "Oh, shush back there. Maverick needs to loosen up. He's tense, so he should loosen up the more we provoke him. I have the feeling something is bugging him, and that he wants to yell it out and scream, yet is scared to do so. Aside of that, there is no personal gain in my games, cause I would've kissed him sooner or later." Jordan smiled happily, turning around with his newfound trophee. "Oh yeah, Vahn. Newsflash. You're mine from this day on. My new pet, puppet, loved one. Anyone that treats you wrongly, aside of me of course, will be punished by me. You're just...too cute. I won't make you my lover, yet that is. Matthew will still hold that beloved spot, yet if you're a good pet, I'll give you even more than kisses." Jordan happily spanked the boy, squeezing his asscheek gently. "Well then, I saved my coffee for Maverick, only cause I could see you wanted me to make up to him Matty. So mean Matty!" Jordan pouted, but dragged the suitcases and his friend back to the dorm, where he gently put Vahn back on his feet. Holding his hand, Jordan put down the suitcases as he walked towards the master bedroom, hoping that Maverick would be in there.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 09:48 PM

Vahn squeaked when his bum was struck and squeezed. This was totally inappropriate! He flailed some more, until he heard Jordan proclamation. If his face could turn any redder his head would probably pop. "Puppet"?? "Pet"?? What was he going to do with him?? He thought to himself as he was set down. Before he could move, Jordan grabbed his hand and he found himself following along. He finally snapped out of his daze and spoke up. "Look I-I still need to unpack, and don't we have some kind of orientation? I have to get the class schedule, and.." He continued rambling on, a little concerned about his new supposed "pet" title.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-04-2009, 10:06 PM

Jordan stopped walking as he yanked Vahn towards him, holding him tightly as he put his hand on Vahn's cheek, causing his head to rest on his chest. He then kissed his head gently, closing his eyes. "You're rambling. I know that it was rather sudden, and I know the words puppet, pet and loved one might scare you... But really it's nothing bad." Jordan sighed, licking his lips before proceeding. "I like you. I think you're adorable. Like a loli shota type of guy to be honest. Kind, pure. I feel attracted to you, and I won't lie about it. This is actually hard for me to say, so listen close." Jordan stopped once again, taking a deep breath.

"A pet, or puppet isn't more or less than a loved one. I want you to be next to me, with me. I want you to be there for me when I need someone, when I need love. When I crave love... It's nothing sexual, yet it's past friendship too. I don't want to scare you, so if you don't like to, I won't force you." Jordan slightly released his grip on Vahn, putting a hand under his chin as he made Vahn face him. "Yet I do hope you would want to..." Jordan stared deeply into his eyes, feeling slightly desperate. Why do I feel hurt by this guy? I just met him, yet knowing he might not like guys, or might not like me... Let alone like someone else... Jordan released his hold on Vahn as he stepped away from him, looking down as he walked to the couch, seating himself. He burried his face in a pillow, his eyes just as empty and hollow as his mood.

[Ah x.x I'm exhausted. It's past midnight here, and I worked, so I'm going to sleep now. Hopefully see you guys tomorrow <3 ]

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 10:13 PM

Holden gave up. Or rather, he never really tried in the first place. He followed the gang of guys outside and parted ways when he decided to sit on a bench beside the walkway and watched as they all walked off. He chuckled at Vahn's adorable reactions and wished he could think of a clever way to come to the boy's rescue, but after overhearing that they were going to be in the same color dorm, he figured he'd try to catch the cute boy later that night.
For the time being he observed the kid, eyeing him possesively, regardless of the fact that Jordan had managed to snake the kid right from his grasp.

Mav was upset about where he was. He wanted to just get into his car and drive... where? Who cared? But no. His car was back in Washington DC. He cursed to himself quietly and indulged in some self-pity. He didn't want to be dragged away from his home and sent to this God-Forsaken place, but it was either this or Military School, and well, despite being a military brat, he'd rather die than sign up for the service. Maverick heard the hustle and bustle of suitcases and boys talking and decided to stop being antisocial. He rolled out of his bed and witnessed the affectionate scene Jordan was orchestrating in the living room with a kid he saw in the cafe earlier.
At first Mav was shocked. So Jordan was gay or something? He was practically professing his undying love for this guy! The boy was adorable, but wasn't his type.
Did I just catch myself checking that kid out?! Mav thought to himself. God, what's my issue? Maverick leaned on the molding of the door frame and observed everything quietly and let everything sink in, including the adoring looks his other roommate was giving Jordan. How was this possible? He asked himself. Back home, he didn't find any guys attractive; only him. But now, every guy in the entire blasted room was cute to him!
What's wrong with me? I'm supposed to be here to forget about being attracted to guys, not let it get worse!

Last edited by The Tallest Building Ever; 08-04-2009 at 10:42 PM..

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 10:49 PM

Vahn watched him the entire time, and for some strange reason, he couldn't help but feel.. a little bad for him. Sure the guy's actions were over the top and unexpected, but if it's one thing he can't stand, is the sight of someone hurt, especially because of him. He sighed and took a couple of steps up to him. "Well, I will admit I was surprised by all that. I've never been manhandled like that before." He said with a small nervous chuckle. " But.. I suppose I could.. stick close by if you'd like. But for now I really should get myself organized. Maybe I'll see you later?" He asked, hoping to lighten his mood a little. He also offered him a small smile, before turning, heading for his own dorm. Once out of the room, he lets out a heavy sigh. He was still confused on how he felt about that whole ordeal. He felt so embarrassed being harassed like that, violated almost, yet there was a small part of him that liked the attention and the handling. He couldn't understand why and it worried him. He shakes his head and tries to ignore it for the time being, continuing on his way.

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-04-2009, 11:07 PM

To his surprise, he saw the cute boy he admired earlier leave the dorm he'd practically been carried into. Holden had been innocently sitting on the bench beside the walkway close to the Cafe and enjoying the weather. It was still sunny and warm out, and that would be changing in a couple weeks. This was New York, after all and the weather was crazy at times. His eyes and thoughts shifted back to the Vahn, who seemed disturbed about how he'd just been treated. How could he not feel that way? Holden would have been pissed had he gotten carried around like that. It was odd how much he admired the kid, because 3/4ths of the the time he himself was the submissive one, even if he was aggressive and was usually the one doing the pursuing.
Maybe trying to win an uke over would be refreshing. Holden thought to himself.
"Hey, Kid." Holden said calmly to Vahn as the short guy started to pass him.

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-04-2009, 11:50 PM

Vahn comes out of his thoughts when he hears someone greet him. "Oh hello." He greeted with a small smile and a tiny wave. He recognized him from inside the cafe, catching an attitude with his "captor". He looked to him and was taken aback by his appearance now that he got a better look. Multi-colored hair and deep green eyes set in a gentle looking face. He blinked at him a moment, then rubbed his head. "I'm sorry you had to see that... that was so embarrassing..." He said in a low voice. "I don't know what that guy was thinking"

ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 AM

Holden smiled ever so slightly as the boy took notice at his features. Why yes. He was wearing the slightest amount of eyeliner and yes, he was wearing mascara too. Why not when it accentuated the boyish seductiveness your face features oh so well? He chuckled and stood up from his bench and noticed exactly how short this kid was. "Well it wasn't exactly your fault he tried to club you and drag you to his cave like someone wearing animal skins who'd just discovered fire." Holden remarked. "I'm just surprised you got out alive."

"Holden." He said with an outstretched hand. "I'm in O2. Where are you?"
Holden wondered what his next step would be. How could he win over a smaller boy like this? Did he prefer to be cuddled and adored, or did he want to be rough-housed like he was earlier? Normally he was on the other side of the seduction game, but of course, he was always in the driver's seat. How could this be much different?

katkitoshi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-05-2009, 01:22 AM

He laughed at his remark about Jordan. It certainly did seem that way since he just up and grabbed him with no provocation."Vahn" He replied as he shook his hand in turn. "I'm in O1, looks like we'll be in the same dorm together. Though it may not seem like it.. depending how my roommate turns out to be, it'll be as if it were an empty room. I very rarely have loud noises around me while I'm studying or resting, except for the rare occasions when I have the tv or the radio on." He said, he was surprised at himself for how easily it seemed to talk. Usually it'd take him a few days, but then again, this day had been anything but ordinary.