View Poll Results: Do you think this will be interesting? ;;D
Yes<D 20 46.51%
NoD< 1 2.33%
Only Time Will Tell 22 51.16%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 05:13 PM

Seika whimpered and started crying, her powerful empathy getting the best of her. Seiki sighed and turned around to embrace her. She cried into his nice silk shirt.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 05:13 PM

Miyuku let out an involuntary squeak "Eeep!" 'Gad damn! he scary.. even more vicious than I' she thought to herself. Miyuku's body just gave a light shudder, but quickly recovered & said in a joking voice to calm the mood down "Wowe!! I have a growl!! But its not as loud as yours impressive!! CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO DO THAT?!?! PLEASE!!.. See I can TRY to growl but this is all that comes out!" Miyuku said excitedly now in even more of a hurry " RAWR!!!" it was a failed growl not nearly as loud.. but it was an failed & hopeful attempt to soften the mood down.

"Oh no.. Beatrice no! Please don't cry!" She hugged Beatrice lightly. Miyuku was usually emotionless.. but when it came to see people cry.. well she was like a dog chasing a stick.. helpless.

Miyuku lightly patted Seika's head. "Its okay.. Seika.." she said softly & comfortingly. She threw Seiki a quick sharp warning filled glance.

Last edited by fiarra; 08-15-2009 at 06:14 AM..

Insert_Witty_Username
Flamboyant Gelatinous Kumquat
Send a message via MSN to Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 05:17 PM

Beatrice raised an eyebrow at the girl. She seemed to calm down a little. "How strange" she muttered to herself.

((I have to go have my tea now (Yum, Quiche) but I should be back within the next hour))

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-14-2009 at 05:45 PM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 05:17 PM

Seiki's eyes widened. He was shocked that such a little lady could growl like that.

"I could try...."

He buried his nose into Seika silky black hair and inhaled. She always smelled like Lavender and Rain. It was soothing.....

Seiki sighed, "Its her empathy. She's half angel and half demon..."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 05:23 PM

[[Okay have fun at tea(= ]]

"Hmm.. I know how Seika feels.. since I'm half human & half reaper I often have my human emotions like love & sadness MIXED with my reaper one.. just pure cold blood killing" she gave a nervous & dark laugh then she heard her stomach growl "Ehh" she said giving a nervous glance around hoping that no one heard it.

"You okay now Beatrice?" She asked smilingly

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 08-14-2009 at 05:32 PM..

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 05:36 PM

((I'm back, that quiche was yummy!))
"Yes, thank you," Beatrice nodded "I suppose I should go and calm down Liam" she sighed "I'll see you all later then, goodbye" she gave a small wave before heading back towards Liam's room.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-14-2009 at 05:46 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 05:56 PM

[[Sorry I was gone for lunch ^ ^]]

"MM kay, you go cheer him up, & yes I'll see you later too! bye!" she waved back & let out a small sigh. What a day this was turning out to be!

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:02 PM

A few moments later a loud yell echoed out of room 13. Beatrice marched out of the room, yelled "FINE!" and slammed the door. A moment later she dropped to the floor and burst into tears.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:05 PM

Miyuku turned her head sharply at the noise as her head whipped around she saw Beatrice on the floor. 'Crap.' Miyuku thought, she raced to Beatrice & gently lifted her off the ground. "Beatrice.. you..okay?" she said lightly shaking Beatrice. "Would you like to come to my room & talk about it?" she said hugging the poor girl lightly.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:07 PM

"If it's not too much trouble" Beatrice said through sobs. Everything had been going wrong recently.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 06:16 PM

Seiki rose an eyebrow at the dark laugh. He held Seika closer to him, trying to protect her.

"Its perfectly fine...." He said.

There was a great deal of yelling, all of which Seiki heard, being a wolf demon and all. He picked up Seika and ran after Miyuku.

"What happened?! He's not the kind that would hurt a girl is he?" He clutched Seika closer to him.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:23 PM

"No, I don't think he'd ever hurt me physically..." Beatrice attempted to wipe away her tears. She jumped a little when a smash and a loud swear word came from inside the room.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:24 PM

Miyuku sighed deeply. " All righty then. Beatrice, Seiki, Seika, why don't we all go to my room & talk? That sounds like a plan. Does it not?" Miyuku started leading the way to her room, after getting to her door she opened it, it opened with a soft creak & the smell of vanilla & lavender rushed out of the room. Miyuku took a big breath in. "Here we are! Welcome to my mini home! My dorm" She said smiling she paused to look at the three that were in her room.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:31 PM

Beatrice seemed to calm down. Lavender had always had a soothing effect on her. She stopped crying and looked around at the room.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 06:31 PM

Seiki followed Miyuku, still carrying Seika. She was shaking a bit after hearing the loud crashing.

Seiki growled softly and cradled her. Seika buried her face in his chest and inhaled. She may not be a wolf demon but his soothing scent of Jasmine and the Fresh Forest Air always calmed her....

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:34 PM

" Okay Beatrice, first of all I would like to tell you that if Liam keeps acting like that.. he may as well get a thrashing from me... & now tell me...what happened? Was it.. that you were making conversation with me?" Miyuku started off cold but then finished off sympathetically. She gave a quick glance over her shoulder to see if Seiki & Seika were still there & she was glad to see they were with Beatrice & her.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:38 PM

"It's just... a little while ago our... his father was killed. He's never been much of a people person, but now he's just horrible," she confessed, looking down the whole time.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:41 PM

"Oh..." she said instantly regretting what she had said. "Well.. would you like for me to talk to him? I..I kind of have experience in these things.. both my parents were also killed...you can come with me if you want to while I have a talk with him..I'll make him understand.. don't worry" Miyuku said with a reassuring smile "BUT that is ONLY if you want me to Beatrice." she asked lightly.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:46 PM

"Again, if it isn't too much trouble..." Beatrice said quietly. She fealt like she was going to cry again and breathed in the lavender scent to calm herself. She hadn't mentioned that she felt it was her fault. After all, it was her that the slayer had followed, and her that her adoptive parent had tried to protect.

Last edited by Insert_Witty_Username; 08-14-2009 at 06:48 PM..

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 06:47 PM

Seiki sighed, "My parents are dead as well. So are Seika's.... She....She watched them being murdered."

Seika buried her head in his chest more, as if trying to run from the memories.

"Seika was mute for six years because she was so traumatized...."

A single tear slid down his cheek and landed on Seika's head. She looked up at him with sorrow filled eyes and embraced him tighter.

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:49 PM

"Hmm.. alright then.. but. I think for now you should stay here... incase he gets too..well aggressive." Saying that Miyuku left but then she remembered something. She popped her head back into the room & said with authority "Seiki, I leave you in charge of these two ladies! Take care of them please." Saying that she headed for the Liam's room. She softly knocked on the door & waited. Breathing steadily.

" You two should be grateful.. that.. you weren't the ones that murdered you own parents" Miyuku said this in a hate filled voice & just as her emotions started to take over, her eyes fogging up, she ran out of her room & to Liam's room.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 PM

"WHAT?" Liam's face appeared at the door "What do you want?" he grunted. His room had been painted black, the same colour as most of the furnature. In the middle of the room lay a broken vase.

HikariKuro
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-14-2009, 06:52 PM

Seiki gave Beatrice an uneasy smile. The only lady he was ever really good at comforting was Seika....

"Don't worry. I have a feeling that Miyuku is stronger than she lets on.... She'll be fine. I'm sure Liam will be too...."

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 08-14-2009, 06:56 PM

Miyuku stepped inside with out & invitation. "Why are you taking out your own sorrow & anger on some you love?" She asked her face & intention straight forward. "Liam, all I know is.. is..that if I had someone to love.. I wouldn't do what you just did to them.." Miyuku's voice started to quiver & she shook her head to clear out all her emotions. 'Ugh.. no stupid emotions..not now.' She gently picked up the vase & muttered a few things & it looked like it had never been touched.

Insert_Witty_Username

Old 08-14-2009, 06:59 PM

"That is absolutely none of your buisness and if I wanted your opinion I'd ask for it" the boy glared at the girl "And it's her fault!" the slight anger had turned into rage and he threw his fist against a wall.