Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 09:04 PM

A Vampire and Human Integrated Boarding School: Shuugetsu High School

(( This is my first time creating a roleplay so please bare with me. This is a learning experience.
I hope no one minds the Japanese name of the high school. I’m not very creative with American names. ))

About the School
Shuugetsu is a high school for boys and girls, humans and vampires. It’s porpose is to attempt a peaceful co-existance between these two races. The classes they attend will be of the usual academics but the students will also be taught about the vampire and human races from their history to their nature and so on. Everything that the students take part in will be integrated. From classes, to lunches, to dorm rooms.

Of course, the boys have a separate dorm from the girls but every human will have a vampire dorm mate. Unless the numbers become uneven. Then some might have their own dorms. I will assign you a dorm room when you send in your application. Your dorm mate will be the very next person of opposite race but of same gender that applies to the school. You may request a dorm mate, but they must be of opposite race. Unless a good reson is presented and I decide to make an exception. Girls are permitted to enter the boys dormitory and vice versa but they are never allowed to acend to the second floor. The first floor of both female and male dormitories are lounge-like common rooms. But boys and girls are still required to return to their own dorms by midnight.

Each class will have one teacher and they will learn all their material from that teacher much like elementry school. This just makes the schedule simpler for me so I don’t have to announce each time a class changes. Your class will be dicided on your age as long as you’re a human. For instance, all fifteen year old humans will be first years. I say first years because eventhough humans are placed in class according to age, this is rather difficult to do for vampires. So vampires who are completely new to the school will start in year one and graduate upward. The class numbers tell you what year you're in and the class number. Class 4-B would be the second class (B is the second letter in the alphabet) of fourth years.
Please do not feel obliged to make your character a certain age based on the majority of the other character ages. There is pleanty of time before, after, and inbetween classes for students in different classes and year groups to interact with one another so you don’t have to worry about being left out. Classes will probably be skipped through most of the time anyway unless one of the teachers has something important to say or do during a class.

Students are required to wear a uniform at Shuugetsu high. I have a couple pictures. Please try and excuse the fact that this first one is a picture of my fandom. I chose it because it shows three different ways to wear the male version of the uniform so that everyone knows that they don’t all have to actually dress exactly alike. I like a little variety and I thought you would too. Plus, I like the uniforms a lot.

Uniforms

This next picture shows what the female uniform will look like underneath the sweater worn in the above picture. Of course, when you receive your uniform, the skirt is always somewhat long as shown in the picture below. But most girls like to tailor it and make it shorter like in the above picture it looks a little shorter. Girls can mix it up a little too. Which is usually done through the length of their skirts and socks. You could wear short socks, knee highs, thigh highs, lacy socks, loose socks, bunchy socks, etc. Sweaters are optional by the way. You could also wear a light jacket of sorts with your uniform.

Girl Uniform

The schedule will be a little odd in an attempt to accomadate to the vampires’ inability to handle morning/strong sunlight. Though the school campus is filled and surrounded by trees so there is plenty of comfortable shade. The bell will ring for class to begin at one in the afternoon and classes will end at seven thirty in the evening. Dinner will be served in the middle of classes at four thirty. All classes will eat at the same time. Breakfast/lunch will be provided in the cafeteria at eleven twenty-five in the morning and the cafeteria will remain open until classes begin. Students may not wander the halls of the school before twelve thirty in the afternoon. Students must report back to their dorms by twelve o’ clock midnight. And must remain there until at least seven thirty in the morning. That leaves students with five and a half hours to do as they please before classes and four and a half hours after class. Also, please take note that I said students should report back to their dormitoies by midnight, I did not say dorm room. You do not have to remain in your dorm room while in the dormitory. Though sleep is always a pretty good idea at some point.

If there are any other questions or concerns or suggestions, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Last edited by Ayamiko13; 08-27-2009 at 01:09 AM..

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 09:09 PM

Some Rules
Of course, there’s the usual. Nothing too graphic. No cybering or anything like that. No god mod. Common sense.

Please no killing! You may fight if you ask me for permission via PM but you must understand that this is a school and that fighting is punishable. But no death! And I would strongly suggest vampire students ask their human peers for permission before snacking on them. Otherwise, you are assulting them which is also punishable. When and if you are given permission, make sure I know please. I don’t want to flip a lid for no reason.

Don’t try to control the staff of the school please. I will do so when and if it becomes necissary. Though if anyone wants to be a teacher or staff member, you may say so through PM.

Do not try to control the times either. I will announce bells and specific times to make sure things run smoothly. If this ever becomes an issue, you may send your concern to me in a PM.

Let’s try to get along. Any and all types of roleplayers are allowed to join so let’s not descriminate. The point of the school is to try and accept others.

So, I ask that you send an application to me so that I can have them all posted together because I think it’s easier to be able to look at all the character profiles on the same page. Rather than you posting them yourselves and having random character profiles in the middle of the roleplay.

I am now accepting applications for teachers and other school staff. Though the role of headmaster/principal is not avalible because that would be me. :)
Teachers will get to decide when they teach each subject. Meaning, you can create your own teaching shedule. It would be great if you could type it up for me and for the others so that it doesn't end up random and so that the class can know when they'll be learning certain subjects.
Sorry for putting this responsibility on the roleplayers but if you want to be part of my staff you're going to have to show some dedication!
Also, I, being the thread leader, am not really going to fill one of these out every time I RP as a staff member. I am basically in control of all the staff in the school (besides those who fill out the below application) so that would mean I would have to fill out a LOT of these applications! I will try to keep their parts small for the most part. Though I may elaborate on one or two, here or there. But because the staff are not my main characters, I would rather not do so. Of course, if the need arises and it becomes nessisary for me to fill out one of these applications, I will.

I have recently created an OOC thread for Shuugetsu High. My reasoning is explained in the thread. Please go there and have a look. Shuugetsu High OOC Thread
With this new thread comes a new rule. I must ask that no one posts OOC in the roleplay anymore! It overwhelms the roleplay. Please click the link above and OOC post there if you have anything you wish to say that is OOC. I can forgive a couple slip-ups or forgetful minds here and there. But please be understanding if I PM you asking to edit the OOC out of your post and move it to the OOC thread.

Newly Added!!!

From now on I will not accept your character's appearance image if I can recognize the anime or manga or game or whatever they might be from. I will ask you to either find a new image or put a decription of the character instead.
This rule will not affect those I have already accepted because that's unfair. But after seeing a couple familliar characters submitted to me, I had to put this up here.
It's just a bit of a pesonal preferance. Thanks for understanding.

Application for Humans
Username
First Impression: (Your character’s appearance. You may post a picture, a link to a picture, or just describe your character or more than one. If you describe them you may provide a small into to their personality. Nothing deep since it’s a first impression.)
“Hello, my name is: (your character’s name)
and I am a: (your character’s gender).
I am: (your age) years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: (a reason why you might struggle a bit at Shuugetsu High)
But in my defense: (a reason why you can do well in Shuugetsu)
Finally: (if you have anything else to say or add)”

Application for Vampires
Username
First Impression: (Your character’s appearance. You may post a picture, a link to a picture, or just describe your character or more than one. If you describe them you may provide a small into to their personality. Nothing deep since it’s a first impression.)
and I am a: (your character’s gender).
This is my: (the number of years you have been attending) year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: (a reason you might struggle somehow at Shuugetsu high)
But in my defense: (a reason why you’ll do well at this school)
Finally: (in case you have anything else you want to say)”

Application for Teachers/Staff
Username
but students will call me: (your last name with mister or miss or misses or whatever you prefer to be called).
I am a: (your character’s gender and race. Human or vampire)
And I would like to: (What exactly you are applying for. If a teacher, please specify which year you would like to teach. If you have no preferance, state so.)
I would do well in this field of work bcause: (reason why you should have this job)
Though some may think otherwise because: (a reason why you might struggle a bit)
Finally,: (anything you might feel the need to add)”

Last edited by Ayamiko13; 09-20-2009 at 11:11 PM..

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-21-2009, 09:29 PM

Attention!!!
I have decided to put a limit on the number of characters you're using! Please no more than four profiles at a time! Unless you prove you're really good at keeping up with EVERY character. Thank you.

Accepted Teachers/Staff Members

iHolly Short
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Shaw Darrow
but students will call me: Professor Darrow
I am a: Male vampire
And I would like to: Teach anything, as long as I can get some sleep.
I would do well in this field of work because: I have a vast knowledge and plenty of experience.
Though some may think otherwise because: People tell me I'm lazy but I don't see it.
Finally,: Um, I think I'm just gonna go take a nap now.
Mr. Shaw Darrow has been assigned to teaching class 3-A before and after dinner.

Fluffles
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: first: Shiori - last: Momo
but students will call me: Miss Momo
I am a: A female vampire.
And I would like to: teach any grade.
I would do well in this field of work because: I've majored in all academics regarded to school.
Though some may think otherwise because: My appearance may distract them from their studies due to their thinking I may be too young for the role.
Finally,: Although I may look young, my age is over that of 9000. I have loved guiding younger students in a positive direction. I've always loved to teach and I am quite artistic. Although art courses are my specialty, I can assure everyone that I can teach all courses just as easily. I'm straight to the point and I am also quite ruthless"
Miss Shiori Momo has been assigned to teaching class 2-A before dinner.

Zovilove
First Impression:
Hello my name is: Melony Tery
But my student call me: Miss Melony
I am a: girl human
And i would like to: teach 2nd year in anything
I would do well in this field of work because: I am good at every subject except math i cant do math. And i love teaching.
Though some may think otherwise because: I am not strict at all.
Finally: It has been a year since i graduated my teaching degree and uh that is about it."
Miss Melony Tery has been assigned to teaching class 2-A after dinner.

Miss Momo and Miss Melony. Class 2-A shedule:
Before Dinner:
• Physical Education
• Mathematics
• Art

Dinner

After Dinner:
• English
• Science

After School:
• Extra Credit Music With Miss Momo

Litte Miss
First Impression: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/...90a93d75e1.jpg
“Hello, my name is: Juno Pollo (JP)
but students will call me: JP, i don't like formal names.
I am a: Female Human
And I would like to: First year
I would do well in this field of work bcause: I am a free thinker, in all my work. I am a artist, but I want to teach kids about freedom and new forms of art, or math, I'm good at math
Though some may think otherwise because: Some people say I'm irresponsible and take the easy way out.
Finally,: Yes, I just graduated with my teaching degree, so what? And final note, a teacher that acts like a kid is just awesome, I don't care of what people think of me.”
Miss Juno Pollo has been assigned to teaching class 1-A before and after dinner.

Accepted Human Students

Ayamiko13
First Impression: Picture A girl of average height and weight and build. She has medium length, light brown hair that she usually wears in two braids and round, brown eyes. Though her skin isn’t porcalin white, she is nowhere near tan. She’s not extraordinarilly beautiful or amazingly cute in appearance. Nor is her figure anywhere close to being sexy. She’s a rather plain and normal looking girl at first glance. But to those who take notice of her quickly come to find that her personality is warm and welcoming and that she’s always eager and willing to help.
“Hello, my name is: Amiko Hasegawa
and I am a: Girl.
I am: Seventeen years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I’m so easilly trusting, naieve, gullible, and kind that I’m easy to take advantage of and would make myself a perfect target for a hungry vampire.
But in my defense: It’s thoughts like that that prevent this integration from being successful. I’m a very open minded and accepting person plus I have always had a strong sense of fairness and equality so I think I can help the integration process a lot. I’m a little shy but I have no fear for the vampires.”
Amiko Hasegawa has been enrolled in class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G1.

Ettilai
First Impression: Picture
“Hello, my name is: Rinslet Fairleigh
and I am a: Female
I am: Fifteen years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I am easily frightened by sudden movements and flashes of lights.
But in my defense: I am very open, opinionative, friendly, outgoing, and smart. I love to make people smile and laugh. Even though im easily frightened at most things, people and even vampires, don't scare me.”
Rinslet Fairleigh has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G2.

KittenHeartsToast
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Rosalynn Twohill
and I am a: Female.
I am: seventeen years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I’m very aggressive and opinionated which sometimes causes me to get in arguments.
But in my defense: I’m a truly nice person with a heart of gold.
Finally: Humans RULE!”
Rosalynn Twohill has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G3

babyangel
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is:Mika Smith
and I am a:female
I am: 16 years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because:i get out of control
But in my defense:i focus when i have to.
Finally: i love all sports,cheerleader,
Mika Smith has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room G4

Ettilai
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Kumikarou Asho
and I am a: Male
I am: Sixteen years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I often arouse fights and cause unintentional damage.
But in my defense: I have a sharp mind and only become mad when forced or threatened."
Kumikarou Asho has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room B1.

KittenHeartsToast
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Tetsunosuke Harada
and I am a: Boy.
I am: sixteen years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I'm usually pretty anti-social.
But in my defense: Once I'm comfortable with a person, I can be rather talkative. ”
Tetsunosuke Harada has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room B2.

Little Miss
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Dollen Vencen (Dolly)
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I'm scared to try new things and a little bit hot-headed at some times. I also fear the dark.
But in my defense: I can be brave and bold on my good days and I can catch up with any assignment I miss easily.
Finally: I have a elephant-doll collection and tend to talk about my family a lot."
Dollen Vencen has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room G5.

Icekat311
my name is: Ryan Bliss
and I am a: Boy
I am: 15
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I am only 15 and it can be hard to understand vampires at this stage in my life
But in my defense: I adore vampires and have never had trouble getting to understand them
Finally: Foster parents are Vampires
Ryan Bliss has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room B3.

Icekat311
First Impression: http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...niemgirl48.jpg
Hello, my name is: Katel Vos
and I am a: Gril
I am: 15 years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: They don't they are forsing me to go here
But in my defense: I want to try to survive in a public setting. Help me be social please i just want to be myself.
Finally: Help me!
Katel Vos has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G6.

Sev En Ester
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Laura Hirons
I am: 17 years old
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I tend to either love or hate anyone I meet and accidently annoy people
But in my defense: I have an open mind when I first meet people and you have to be a real jerk for me to hate you.
Finally: I'm here just for Daddy!"
Laura Hiron has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G7.

-Miss-Mc-TaterTot-
First Impression:

“Hello, my name is: Caitilynn Rose
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I am a human and have been told this school is very dangerous for me.
But in my defense: I am a strong person and I think that everybody can live in harmony if we only try a little bit.
Finally: I have arrived."
Caitilynn Rose has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room G8.

ShadowFlamedWolf
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Ruji Fantamo
I am: 17 years old.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: She is a bit of an outcast, and prefers being by herself then opening up to other people.
But in my defense: She is a smart kid, super sweet when she finaly does open up to someone, and she will never betray her friends.
Finally: Ruji is obsessed with the dark arts and is studying the art of necromancy.
Ruji Fantamo has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G9.

Early Bird Special
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is Tomodochi Amae
and I am a girl.
I am fifteen years of age.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because I am terrified of vampires,
but in my defense, my psychiatrist prescribed this for me to help me overcome my fears."
Tomodochi Amae has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G10.

katemix
First Impression:

“Hello, my name is: Frankie
and I am a: Male.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: of my shyness at first and my math skills.
But in my defense: I'm pretty awesome when it comes to art class.
Finally: Pleeeeeeeease don't avoid me because of my tattoos and piercings! D:”
Frankie has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room B4

fridayd5
First Impression:

“Hello, my name is: Lian Migitsu
and I am a: Guy.
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: I don't really socialize with other people.
But in my defense: I have a great family.
Finally: I lost my mother when I was seven, in a car crash."
Lian Migitsu has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to room B5

JessehBoo
First Impression:
(she has snake bites and a star tatoo under her right eye, hair color black with the green, pink, and blue streaks)
“Hello, my name is: Kaeli Morgan (pronouced Kay-lee)
Some people would say that this school isn’t right for me because: i hate uniforms, im outgoing and usually cut classes in my old school to stay home and blast my music, play guitar and draw
But in my defense: I can do very well in art and Music classes.
Finally: My mother said boarding school would be great cause i couldnt skip classes as easy. Also, disregard my attire, i may look like this but I am genuinely a nice, and happy person.” *she ends with a smile*
Kaeli Marogn has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room G11.
Accepted Vampire Students

Ettilai
“Hello, my name is: Kierthen Fairleigh
This is my: First year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I am extremely shy and am afraid of people.
But in my defense: Once I get to know someone, I open up and become flamboyant and friendly. Don't worry, I won't bite.”
Kierthen Fairleigh has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G1.

Sev En Ester
First Impression:New Picture!
“Hello, my name is: Hisoka Sato
and I am a: boy
This is my: first year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I am anti-social and come off as intimidating due to my broody nature.
But in my defense: I'm a good vamp and I want to help vampire-human relations"
Hisoka Sato has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room B1.

Little Miss
First Impression: http://www.myspacetotal.com/images/l...ails/54021.jpg
“Hello, my name is Stella Montry
and I am a Female.
This is my 1st year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because I don't get along with others most of the time.
But in my defense, I only have a very shy personality and I'd like to get the chance to meet new people
Finally, I enjoy exploring and reading.”
Stella Montry has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G2.

Ayamiko13
First Impression: ((Imagine him without rabbit ears. :sweat:))
“Hello, my name is: Kaito Ohtsuki
This is my: second year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: It is sometimes difficult to tell when I’m telling the truth and when I’m not.
But in my defense: I never lie just fir the sake of lying. There is always a good reason behind it. Honest! Besides, I’m a good vampire and I like humans. They’re such fun and interesting creatures.”
Kaito Ohtsuki has been enrolled into class 2-A and assigned to dorm room B2.

Zovilove
First Impression: Picture (( Without cat ears or tail ))
"Hello my name is: Calice Mikalu
and i am: a girl
This is my: first year at Shuugesta High
Some might think that i wont do well here because: I tend to get upset eaisly and i dont talk a lot.
But in my defense: I always answer i question when my teacher asks me and i always calm down after i get upset.
Finally: I dont drink a lot of blood and i get my blood from hospitals."
Chalice Mikalu has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G3.

Ettilai
“Hello, my name is: Rinmai Asoki
This is my: Second year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I often don't fit in while around others because I am half vampire and half human. The only reason I became this was because my mother was a vampire while my father was a human.
But in my defense: I am a very friendly and outgoing person. I persuade people to do things that are good for them and always put others before myself."
Rinmai Asoki has been enrolled in class 2-A and assigned to dorm room G4.

Fluffles
First Impression: (( She doesn't wear her hair in braids all the time. Only sometimes. ))
“Hello, my name is: Mizeru
and I am a: female
This is my: first year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: because my vampire teeth are quite miniature. I might also not do well because some vampires find me a disgrace to our race.
But in my defense: I was given the title of a mini-vampire because I don't need blood to survive in my everyday life.
Finally: My personality is very childish, however, I can become serious if I need to. My status is neutral."
Mizeru has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorn room G5.

Little Miss
First Impression: ((Without the horns of course. ))
(happy girl with colorful nails, odd outfits, and crazy sense of speech)
“Hello, my name is: Zellmarry Eranda Stars (Oh, just call me Zell)
This is my: 3rd year at Shuugetsu High
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: Oh, no one really understands my being, after all, who else can talk to ghosts?
But in my defense: I act normal, but only when It becomes necessary
Finally: I am in touch with the spiritual world. I speak to ghosts and have a tendency to space out in all my classes and dance around rooms.”
Zellmarry Eranda Stars has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G6.

XxXYachiru_KosommeXxX
First Impression: Arrogant? I think not! You're just jealous.
“Hello, my name is: Vegira Kyouran
and I am a: male, man, boy, do I have to make it clearer?
This is my: Third year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I have a very powerful lust for blood, making it hard to control myself around humans...I've been put in detention for attacking them more than once.
But in my defense: Hey, I've built up more than enough willpower and disipline to overcome that little problem...but I'm STILL gonna be a bit of a problem if someone actually gets blood all over me...or the floor...
Finally: "I'm not a genius, you're just a moron."
Vegira Kyouran has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room B3.

Babyangel
“Hello, my name is: max
and I am a: male
This is my: 3d year
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here becausef my temper
But in my defense: im a great person
Finally: i love sports and animals"
Max has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room B4

ii_lovebug
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: Ichigo Sakura
This is my: 4th year
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I have been popular my whole life and it might change this year.
But in my defense: Im smart and gorgeous!
Finally: I love guys...and flirting!”
Ichigo Sakura has been enrolled into class 4-A and assigned to dorm room G7.

Icekat311
Hello, my name is: Zake Von Himan
and I am a:Male
This is my: 1rst year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I like blood to much hee hee.
But in my defense: I Have control in a school setting and i will have enough with my books and manga hee hee
Finally: BLOOD!
Zake Von Himan has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room B5.

chocomokochoco
First Impression:
“Hello, my name is: sophia swift Jones (swift)
This is my: 4/5 th year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: i look to clumsy ..and delicate
But in my defense: i have a sharp pointed mind and creative thinking
Finally: i love to draw and dance plus loves sports
hopefully i will get to make great friends and find my true love ^_^"
Sophia Swift Jones has been enrolled into class 4-A and assigned to dorm room G8

ZeroUltimate
First Impression: Silver hair, chin length hair that never seems to grow any longer, with black tips. Bright silver eye's that can't be missed. Somewhat thin silver eyebrow's, can't really see them anyway. Strong set jaw, but has on a welcoming expression. Wears a steel bracelet on his left wrist, as well as skull fire finger armor on his left middle finger.
“Hello, my name is: Hiroku Tomoshi
This is my: Third year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I'm very skittish and shy.
But in my defense: I'm very intellectual.
Finally: N-not r-really
Hiroku Tomoshi has been enrolled into class 3-A and assgned to dorm room B6.

Ecaterina
First Impression:

“Hello, my name is: Caliga Prewitt
This is my: third year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I dislike mingling with ignorant humans who assume they are my “equal”.
But in my defense: I suppose I can get rather attached to certain humans…they do provide interesting entertainment from time to time.
Finally: Look, I didn’t want to come to this school in the first place, it was my father’s idea that I should attend this blasted “unified” school and loose some of my haughtiness. Frankly I don’t care; humans are just inferior life forms no matter how much you educate them.”
Caliga Prewitt has been enrolled into class 3-A and assigned to dorm room G9

Beat of Angels
First Impression: Photo
“Hello, my name is: Yuuko Ichihara
and I am a: female.
This is my: 1st year at Shuugetsu high.
Some might think I wouldn’t do well here because: I drink much sake whenever I please which is mostly morning, noon, and night.
But in my defense: I am a very smart and talented girl whom will do exceedingly well than any other student.
Finally: Besides sake goes well with just about everything."
Yuuko Ichihara has been enrolled into class 1-A and assigned to dorm room G10

Last edited by Ayamiko13; 11-07-2009 at 02:02 AM..

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 01:43 AM

Amiko Hasegawa drew in a deep breath as she looked up at the sky. It was the first day of her third year of high school. She felt ready but also slightly nervous as she stood before the front gates of Shuugetsu High School. Still, Amiko gathered her courage and strode onto campus. She had been sure to arrive early so that she could maybe meet some og the new students at Shuugetsu High before classes started. All her belongings had already been shipped here from home and should be waiting for her in her dorm room. Amiko knew she should probably go find her room and unpack first but she decided she could procrastinate a little considereing the odd times for classes and such. So instead Amiko starts to take a walk around the campus to try and seek out newly arrived students.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM
Send a message via AIM to KittenHeartsToast

Old 08-22-2009, 02:14 AM

"Bye Dad."Hiromi yells over the loud roaring of a plane. SHe gives her fathere a kiss on the cheek and jumps form the plane. Oh crap! how do you work the parachuet!? Rosalynn thought to herself as she swam through the sky getting closer and closer she could see the school. She wasn't new here she was a junior at Shuugetsu and was happy to be back. I hope Amiko is close by... she thinks. She sees the school and near there a speck. "Amiko!" SHe screams waving her arms hoping her friend would look up.

Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 08-22-2009, 02:18 AM

Rinslet stepped out of the taxi that had dropped her off just moments ago. As the door slammed, she jolted up into the air like a starving cat reaching for its prey. With her hair whipping around her face from the wind, she ascended down the road leading to the school. Somewhere amongst her thoughts, a tiny idea popped into her head. What if I had said no to my mother...said no to coming here? She reached the halfway point to the school and a ding sounded off in the back of her mind. " Kierthen!" Rinslet remembered that her sister had also enrolled in Shuugestu High. She turned to see a white taxi with shades covering all of the windows reading VA. M. P.

Kierthen, while staring out the window, spotted her sister. "Pull over as close as possible to those trees" She pointed staring down at her neon green nail polish. She heard the driver say something about it costing extra. Considering money was not an option, she told the driver to just do as she said. He stopped a good three feet away from the shade of the trees. Waiting for the right moment, she ran out of the car, grabbed her bags, and raced into the trees in less than a minute. Breathing a sigh of relief, she jogged over to her sister. " Anyone nearby?" Rinslet shook her head vigorously hoping that they were alone.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 02:28 AM

Amiko heard a familliar voice calling out to her. She looked around and then spun in a full circle but saw no one. This puzzled Amiko but then she remembered hearing the sound of a loud airplane overhead just seconds ago. Amiko had brushed this sound off casually before but now she tilts her head back slowly and looks up in the sky to see a girl falling through the air. But this wasn't any girl. It was Amiko's friend, Rosalynn.
"ROSALYNN!?" Amiko exclaims in shock. Acting purely on instinct, Amiko reaches her arms out wide in front of her to catch her friend just as Rosalynn collides with Amiko. Of course she can't hold the weigth nor balence under it when it hits her so suddenly and both girls end up on the ground.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 02:39 AM

Mika walked to the front gate of her new school, Shuugetsu High.She was carrying her luggage and pushed the front gate.she ran to her dorm she was fast because she did track in middle school.she put her stuff down in her dorm then changed into a skirt and a T-shirt.she went to explore the school.she saw a bunch of girls "hi"

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 02:47 AM..

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 02:50 AM

"Owch." Rosalynn said rubbing her hed sitting on someone. She looked down to see her friend Amiko had tried to catch her. She smiled and with excitement. Through herself back down on top of Amiko for another hug. "Oh i missed you tankyou for bre-- i mean catching me!" She said hugging Amiko tightly.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 02:56 AM

Hisoka rubbed his eyes as he neared the gates of the school. He hadn't bothered calling a taxi as the school hadn't been too far away from the train station. He just hadn't expected it to be so bright.

Passing through the entrance he felt his nerves that had remained hidden during his trek rear their ugly head. Hisoka adjusted the black tote bag hung from his shoulder and tightened his grip on the tennis racket case before taking a daring step toward where he knew the Vampire Boys' Dorm was. His expression melted into a cold emotionless facade.

A girl screamed something across the campus and Hisoka stared as another girl fell from the sky on top of the one that screamed. 3 other girl walking around and he wondered whether he was the only boy there. He really hoped not.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 02:59 AM

mika saw two girl she got a closer look and started running towards them "amiko,rosalynn i miss you guys"mika hugged them

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 03:08 AM

Amiko moans slightly and returns Rosalynn's embrace. "Nice to see you again too Rosalynn. But ah... I would like to get off the ground now." Amiko informs her friend slightly breathless. She just then heard her name called from a few feet away. Amiko caught a glimpse of Mika before she joined their awkward hug. "Ah! Mika! It's been a while hasn't it?" Amiko wheezes.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 03:13 AM

mika let go of the awkward hug and backed up.she let her friends get up "what room are you guys in"

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 03:26 AM

Rosalynn stands up and brushes herself off. she extends a hand to her almost broken friend. Amiko grasps her hand and Rosalynn pulls her up. "Hi Mika It has been a while middle school right?" Rosalynn looks at Amiko and then back to Mika. "What room do you mean? Class or dorm room?" Hiromi glanced around to see a boy and another two girls on the grounds.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 03:33 AM

"im in class 2-A and dorm G-4"mika saddely stood there looking down because she didn't know anyone in her class.mika started smileing"we are the three girl bestfriend musketers"

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 03:39 AM..

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 03:43 AM

Hisoka realized he was caught and sped his way into the boys dorm, and was already on the second floor before the door closed. He knew he was in room B1 and fished around in his pocket to find the key. Once found, he opened the door and raised a brow at the two beds in the room. It was a decent sized room for two people and, as he had read, the basics had been supplied for.

He dropped his racket case and tote bag on the right bed and left to check out the campus.

The humans from earlier were all gathered together chatting merrily and he made to keep a good distance from them. 'You never know a vamp-hater till they've got a crossbow poking you in the nose,' he thought a bit distantly.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 03:46 AM

"Oh.. I see you have a class with people you don't know! No problem! You'll learn to know people." Rosalynn smiled and poked her forehead. "So no frowning now."

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 03:51 AM

Amiko sighs and begins to dust off her new and already dirty uniform. "Well, I'm in class 3-A and dorm G1." she replies already feeling a little worn from all the excitement. Amiko notices a boy leaving the boys dormitory who seems to be in a hurry to get to where ever he was going. Then she slowly pulls her attention back to Mika.
"Yes..." she says slowly. Then looks at her with a smile. "Rosalynn is right. It's always nice making new friends."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 03:59 AM

"thanks rosalynn and amiko"mika smiled "when you looked at that boy he ran,it's kind of sad"

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 04:02 AM..

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 04:07 AM

Hisoka felt his eye twitch as he picked up the girl's comment and if he could he would have blushed. 'Yes,' he admitted to himself. 'it actually is pretty sad'. The vampire grinned a bit.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 04:12 AM

Rosalynn hearing her comment she watched him skurry off. "Hmm.. something tells me were gonna get to know him." Rosalynn turns to Amiko and grins with a wink. "riight Amiko?"

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 04:14 AM

Amiko's eyes widened a bit at Mika's remark and she looked over her shoulder quickly to see if the guy was still within earshot. "Uh... well, maybe he's shy." Amiko suggests turning back to Rosalynn. "Get to know him? I guess. We might have to catch him first." Amiko suggests jokingly with a small laugh.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 04:15 AM

"yes we are,we can make friends with him"mika smiled then she looked at the boy dorms.mika wondered if the boy could hear them.

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 04:20 AM..

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 04:20 AM

ROsalynn laughed at Amikos joke and started to unzip her sky diving jumpsuit. "Well let's take a look at the girl's dorn shall we?"

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 04:24 AM

Amiko sighs looking at Rosalynn's clean uniform that was protected from the fall. With a frown she then looks at her own wrinkled skirt and button up sweater with dirt spots and smears. "Guess so... I should probably change into a clean sweater anyway." Amiko agrees.