Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 04:28 AM

He really wished he had a map. For all he knew, Shuugetsu didn't even have tennis courts. As he wandered across the campus he came across 2 basketball courts, small soccer field and a very nice Willow tree. Very very nice. Walking beneath it he rubbed his eyes and the began to burn a bit less in the shade.

Who knew staying inside for a bit would make him so light sensitive? Hisoka set about remembering what the map looked like and tried to recall whether there was a tennis court or not...

"Oh...it was in the opposite direction...behind...the boy's dorm..." He smacked his forehead and went back to where he started.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 04:33 AM

"lets go"mika was still looking at the boys dorm.mika took the rubber band out of her hair and her long hair slowly became a bun.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 04:42 AM

They were all still standing around when the boy from earlier passed by them again. Amiko watches him and contemplates calling out to him. But she can't seem to work up the nerve to do it. She bites her lower lip and turns towards the girls dormitory.
Why would I want to try and talk to someone looking like this? Amiko thinks to herself as she begins to lead the way to the girls dorm.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM
Send a message via AIM to KittenHeartsToast

Old 08-22-2009, 04:46 AM

Rosalynn looked at Amiko's clothes.. "I'm sorry!" She looked around and noticed the boy walking back towards the dorm. "OH! Now's our chance!" Rosalynn took off running toward the boy tripping over the leg of her suit but catching herself.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 04:47 AM

mika looked at amiko when the boy passed again and saw her bite her lip."amiko anything wrong"mika saw rosalynn fall "rosalynn are you ok.we missed our chance"

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 04:51 AM..

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 04:50 AM

Amiko whirled back around and tried to catch a hold of Rosalynn before she took off but was too late and missed. She watched Rosalynn with all the energy and outgoing confidence in the world sprint her way over to the boy that was probably trying to avoid them.
This... will definatly be interesting. Amiko thinks to herself letting out a small sigh. She stays behind for a moment, watching how the boy will react to her friend before actually approaching herself. "No. Well, kind of. I'm just embarassed to be walking around covered in dirt." She tells Mika with a light laugh.

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 04:54 AM

Hisoka noticed the girls going in to their dorm as he continued to the tennis courts and realized just how empty the school was at the moment. Only a handful of students so far, when would the rest arrive?

The tennis courts were a good size ad seemed to be untouched. His room key allowed him to open the shed beside the courts and he found a cart filled with tennis balls, ready to practice with.

Smiling widely, Hisoka ran off to get his racket--after locking the shed again, of course. He was NOT going to risk losing his tennis balls...

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:02 AM

"are you really ok amiko you know you can tell us we wont be mad at you"mika saw the boy then he disapeared then the boy passed again going to his dorm."well i know where he's going"

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 05:02 AM

Rosalynn was in front of the boys dorms short of breathh when Hisoka Came back into view from the tennis coart. "h-hi! Sorry i'm a little out of breath." she said leaning against the door of the boys dorm. "so.. what's your name?" She says with a grin."
((i know this scene you may picture it as though i am hitting on him but i am not))

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 05:06 AM

Up the stairs, unlock his room, grab the tennis racket, lock his room, go down the stairs. For some reason, Hisoka felt like he just went through a revolving door...Shaking the thought from his head, he headed toward the dorm door and saw the humans again, mostly circling the girl that had been a landing pad for the girl that fell from the sky earlier.

They all had a plotting expression across their faces...

One of the girls broke from the group and ran toward him. Somewhat suprised, he schooled his face and when she asked his name replied, "Hisoka, you?"

Last edited by Sev en Ester; 08-22-2009 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: late post ^^'

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 AM

mika ran to rosalynn just as she was asking hisoka what his name was.mika wondered why their was only one boy.she tuned back in as he told rosalynn his name. "hi hisoka"

Last edited by babyangel; 08-22-2009 at 05:14 AM..

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 05:15 AM

"cool. I'm Rosalynn!" She put her hand out to shake his. "Nice to meet you." she said with a smile.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:18 AM

"im mika"mika shook his hand too."rosalynn you never said you would run"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 05:20 AM

Hisoka shook both their hands and eyed the direction of the tennis courts.

He had to be the first person to use that court...

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:23 AM

mikaa saw hisoka looking at the tennis court and saw he was determined "sorry we stopped you"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 05:25 AM

Somewhat jolted at being caught he gave her an apologetic smile. "It's nothing, I just haven't had much time for tennis lately." He gestured to the racket in his hand

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:30 AM

" so we kind of disturbed you from playing tennis"mika had a soft grin on her face

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 05:32 AM

Hisoka gave a chuckle and started toward the courts again. "Sorta-kinda-maybe!" He called over his shoulder

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 05:36 AM

as hisoka walked away she waved bye to him "sorry again"

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 08-22-2009, 05:43 AM

"It's fine."

Hisoka turned the corner and headed to the shed to get the tennis balls. Selecting three, he moved to the center of the court.

"Oh geez," he mumbled. "I'm a cruddy conversationalist..." Throwing the ball into the air he served it over the net and hit the ground with in the lines and banging off the dorm wall right back at him.

He continued this, all the time wondering when the school would come alive.

(I have to log off now, for real this time...almost 2 in the morning and I can't keep going to bed at 5 AM....ciao folks!)

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-22-2009, 01:57 PM

"weird conversation but still"mika turned back rosalynn "are you ok"

Ettilai
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ettilai

Old 08-22-2009, 06:27 PM

Kierthen and Rinslet, while hiding in the trees, noticed everything. From the crushing skydive, midst of chattering, awkward acquaintance, and the smooth whip of a racquet. It all played out like a story, one without them in it. In this case, that was great. Neither of them wanted to be encountered until they were familier with their surroundings....or at least until they settled into their dorms. They began slowly but surely towards the school.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:12 PM

Rosalynn walked back to Amiko. "Well i just got a hello in. ANyway, His name's Hisoka from what Mika could tell you better, he's a nice guy." Anyway i'm heading to the dorms now... I need to put up my gear." Rosalynn said nodding to the dorms.. "Sorry again about your clothes i'm really glad you caught.. or tried to anyway." She said Jokingly.

Ayamiko13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-22-2009, 11:16 PM

"Oh. I see. Well, I'll go with you. It's really not a big deal. Better to have a dirty uniform than a broken friend." Amiko replies following Rosalynn to the girls' dorms.

KittenHeartsToast
NOM

Old 08-22-2009, 11:28 PM

"Yeah." She laughs. "Well anyway, I'm really hoping to get more relaxing." she says throwing her hands behind her head.