fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2010, 08:48 PM

Wolf laughed "yeah I guess we both kinda we both are but that's because when your on the road on missions every town big or small has at least one bowling ally.

Secret went over to Lily "extend your arm back while holding the ball with one hand then swing it forward towards the pins just make sure you can aim it right though some ally's have uneven floors so you can never tell exactly where it will go but you should be close to where your trying to hit.

Deek
Wise Ass

Old 04-10-2010, 05:48 AM

Lily pulled her arms back and rolled the ball with both hands. It rolled slowly turning to the left and droped the farthest three pins. She went and picked up the ball and did it again it went straight and felled the front and back. He final score being 5 pins. She looked back at them. "Was that right? How are you rolling it with one hand?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Secret smiled "well just watch Wolf next he is pretty much the best player I know" she sat down and looked over to the small dinner style place to get food in the corner "anybody want something to eat or drink".

Wolf stood up and picked up his ball then turned to Secret "um a chicken burger sounds good" he took his spot on the ally and rolled the ball towards the pins with a loud crash he knocked them all down "yeah strike".

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-12-2010, 03:19 AM

Deceit growled atgladiator as he painted her forehead and she pounced on him. She poured some red in his hair and painted his face with black paint. "And you don't look too bad in red and black sweetheart." she teased and kissed his clean lips softly. She loved messing around and she ignored allthe pain during this so she could have fun with them.

Deek
Wise Ass

Old 04-13-2010, 02:47 AM

Lily Raised her hand like a schoolgirl Shyly. "Um, do they have icecream?" She watched Wolf bowl and noticed him putting his fingers in holes on the ball. "how do you properly put them in?"

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 PM

Secret nodded "yeah they do" she looked back "what flavor do you want" she saw Lily looking at Wolf bowl and heard her ask about holding the ball.

Wolf laughed and sat down "Secret your turn I'll get the food if it's ready before your done with your turn". Wolf heard Lily ask about what he figured to be the holes in the ball "you know I never really thought about how you hold it just when I was younger my mom showed me how and it's come easily ever since" he picked his ball up and held it the way he had earlier "I guess you just hold it like this".

Secret nodded once "kay so my turn" she looked at Wolf her eyes said that she was going to try to upstage him. She drew the ball back and slid to the line on the ally and let go of the ball it hit all but one "drat".

Deek
Wise Ass

Old 04-16-2010, 04:13 AM

Lily nodded as she inspected the ball in Wolf's hand and the way he was holding it. "I see. That makes sense. Oh, and I would like strawberry flavored if you please."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 04-16-2010, 10:42 PM

Gladiator closed his eyes and began laughing at the whole process that Deceit put him through. "I know I look good in those colors, but thanks for the compliment. This is really fun and you should get back in that damn bed, sweetheart." He stroked her hair casually before he lifted her off of the floor bridal style and laid her on the bed. The gun was there for you to shoot the paint so you wouldn't bleed internally and I'm not going to look for another girl if you die, so live a long time." Grinning after giving his lecture, he kissed her on her forehead gently and traced his finger across her jawline. This was one of the best moments of his life and he wouldn't let anything spoil it for him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-16-2010, 11:13 PM

Deceit laughed and them folded her arms over her chest. she growled at him adn stuck out her tounge. "you're impossible." she said moodily and feeling his finger trace her jawline adn she closed her eyes adn smiled softly. "I know darling...." she whispered and then looked at him smiling. She then picked up the gun and cocked it shooting Shelly as she pulled Gladiator into a kiss. She loved this moment more then anything and was glad that she had him.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-17-2010, 12:30 AM

Secret went and got the food from the lady and thanked her kindly when the lady gave her the ice cream as well "it will be on the table when you get back from your turn".

Wolf put his ball back and took his hot dog "thank you" he said smiling looking at his hot dog he took a bite "I say the two of us get ice cream as well" he looked at the menu "I want bubblegum".

Deek
Wise Ass

Old 04-18-2010, 02:29 AM

Lily got up and picked up her ball. She held the ball properly and sent the ball rolling down the lane. It hit the center pin and sent all the pins flying. Lily let a light shriek at it. Turning she clapped her hands together once and smiled. She went and sat down, picking up her glass and sipping at the thick shake. "Mmm, It's good."

Cassidy Lebeau
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2010, 11:33 PM

Gladiator grinned mischievously as he was pulled in for another kiss. After surfacing from the embrace, he stretched and popped his joints. He yelped from the pain of doing so, but he still kept a smile on his face. "So, what else can we do that is fun and will keep your beautiful, yet hyperactive ass in that bed? Should we play Knife the Donkey or watch Deadliest Warriors, even though we know who that person is," he said heartily as he did a rather spaztastic dance that he didn't understand, but it was fun doing it."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-25-2010, 06:14 AM

Deceit smiled and shook her head as Gladiator spoke. Suddenly her stomach growled loudly and she laughed. "I think getting food sounds pretty good for a start." she said lightly and looked at Gladiator, her eyes glowing as she looked at him. Her liquid silver eyes flashed revealing her care and love as she looked at him ans intwined her hand in his. "Does that sound good to you?" she asked as yet again she realized she had gone almost three days without food.