Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 01-28-2010, 03:56 AM

~Crimson Highschool is just the average highschool. You have your populars, your nerds, your heartbreakers, your brokenhearts, you have the teacher's pets, and the class clowns. Can you spice it up?~

Rules:
Just follow Menewsha's rules
PM all profiles to me

~Below is the school~
http://i33.tinypic.com/n48cb6.jpg

At Crimson High, each type of students have their own tables:

Populars:
These are the ones that is known by the whole school. These ones pick on the nerds, and only go out with other populars.

Nerds:
These are the dorky ones. They are only known through the whole school as idiotic by others. These ones only hang out with other nerds, and brokenhearts. They hate the populars.

Heartbreakers:
These are the bullys of the school. They only pick on the brokenhearts, and sometimes the nerds. Thay wouldn't dare mess with the populrs. These ones just hangout with other heartbreakers.

Brokenhearts:
These are the ones with the sad past. They are the ones that are picked on by the heartbreakers, and they are to shy, and locked up to stand up for themselves. The brokenhearts only hang out wit other brokenhearts and sometimes the nerds.

Teacher's pets:
These ones are the ones that are loved by the teachers. They are not talked about often, but they are often ignored. These ones only hang out with other Teacher's pets, and classclowns.

Classclowns:
These are the goofs of the school. The little pranksters. They only hangout with other classclowns, and teacher's pets, even though they are complete oppisites.

So, which table do you sit at?

Profiles:
~Title~ (Ex. Lil Miss Sweetheart)
Username:
Name:
Table: (above)
Persona:
Bio:
Picture and/or Description: (If you are doing a picture please make it real life)

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 03-28-2011 at 04:07 PM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-28-2010, 04:02 AM

Accepted Chara's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
~Clumsy Cutie~
username: Seer of the Future
Name: Natali Kosko
Sex: Female
Group: Brokenhearts
Background: Natali is an orphan. She was Abandoned by her birth parents and has been with twenty families... None of which can handle her. She's a ball of energy and is happy most of the time. Nothig seems to get her down except seeing others down or someone being really mean to her. Natali trips alot and is very clumbsy but she tries her best not to let her nasty anger come threw.
Picture:http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/w...e_Girl_Rea.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmoun
~Ms. invisable~
Username: Palmoun
Name: Shay elcit
Table: Brokenhearts
Persona: She is very shy and hardly ever talks to anyone. She is so quiet that no one even knows that she is there sometimes.
Bio: She had a pretty regular life till she turned ten. That was when everything changed, her mother and sister died in a car crash, her father made them move, he started to bring strange women home and beat her when he was drunk. She still lived with him and she has learned to keep quiet about everything and school doesn't help her much.
Picture and/or Description:
http://quello_ke_non_ti_ho_detto.ilc...moprincess.jpg
Quote:
~The cutie~
Name: Simon hilton
Table: Popular
Persona: He is funny and out going and a bit of a goofball. He always has a smile on his face and loved to have fun. But he can be very lazy and looks like he belongs out on a beach with a surfboard.
Bio: He had a normal life or so he tells everyone.
Picture and/or Description: http://www.arolosweyr.co.uk/persona_pics/alexe1.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomythebear
~ nothing but the real thing ~
Username: gloomythebear
Name: rima kennford
Table: heartbreakers
Persona: flirty, lovable, quiet, shy
Bio: born and raised in new york, her mother sent her to crimson high to finish schooling, then plans to send her back to new york to go to college.
Picture and/or Description: she has wavy long black hair that is always worn down and never up. her shirts all look the same. worn out and splattered with paint from long days in the art room. she never wears skirts and prefers shorts to pants, even in the winter. she always wears a jacket and carries around a small bag she carries different things in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEmber_MIstxX
~SpAzZz~
Username: XxEmber_MistxX
Name: Callie Lynn
Table: Heartbrokem
Persona: a bit of an emo, but when she is around her friends shes a bit crazy.
Bio: Used to be a popular, but when her heart was broken she stopped hanging out with her friends and she was left behind.
Picture and/or Description: http://i720.photobucket.com/albums/w...cenehair77.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessehBoo
~Doll Face~
Username: JessehBoo
Name: Faeryn Davis or "Fae"
Persona: sweet, caring and loves to make people smile. She moved her a few years ago and was "placed" in the popular category, yet her old school had no system. Sometimes she can be seen talking to a kid in a "lower" group at gets many firm talking to's from her friends. She never listens though.
Picture and/or Description: http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/a...temodelpic.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii_lovebug
~*The Goofball*~
Username: ii_lovebug
Name: Jade-Sophia Morgan
Table: Class Clowns
Persona: Jade was always the nice person sticking up for nerds when the 'populars' would make fun of them. She sometimes talks to popular people, but because of her sticking up for the nerds, only a few will respect her enough to talk to her.
Bio: Jade was adopted, and her parents told her right off the bat of the point in her life when she would understand it. She didn't cry, nor did she really care, because she knew her real parents would have done it out of love, she just had a feeling. She lives with her adopted parents and little brother, she would die for him because he's the only blood relative that she still had contact with.
Picture and/or Description: http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/s...puckerupbc.png
Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoKisses
~The Br♥ken D♥ll~
Username: DinoKisses
Name: Delilah(Lilah) Moore
Table: BrokenHearted
Persona: very quiet but not at all shy. She is very outspoken and will walk up to you and tell you she doesnt like you. She is terrified of being alone, it reminds her of her past. She is a hopeless romantic.
Bio: When she was two her parents abandoned her. Months later a kind couple found her and took her in. The couple thought she wouldnt remember what her parents had done but for some reason she did. She cant keep a relationship with anyone, and she blames her parents for it.
Picture and/or Description: Lilah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Halo1121
Username:Flaming_Halo1121
Name:Risana
Table:Popular
Persona: Nice, Funny, Defensive, Agressive,
Bio:________________________
Person::http://i36.tinypic.com/2gv8med.jpg
Quote:
~surfer bum~
Name: Kai elcit
Persona: He is nice but can be way to quiet.
Bio: He just moved here from california and use to surf there a alot. So he had a nice tan and he is very relaxed
Picture and/or Description: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yqQJe8VD5E...20/6279338.jpg

Last edited by Lightning_Serah; 02-26-2010 at 04:05 AM..

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-28-2010, 02:24 PM

Nikki sighed as she walked into the big school. Another day would drag on slowly, and once again she would be picked on by the populars. "Here it goes." She stumbled to her homeroom, and pulled out her text books. She put aside the silent whispers she heard about her. Probably from the populars. She read through the text books. "Ahh, Lesson 50, done." She thought aloud, with a small smile. She silently read over her lesson, waiting for the boring teacher to begin the day.[/CENTER]

Kyle slowly, and quietly walked through the building, heading towards his homeroom. He entered, upset that he did not even talk to his sister at all for the past week, and it didn't help that he was older, so they weren't in the same classes, but that might actually be good for his sister. Putting the thought aside, he walked up to Simon. "Hey."[/CENTER]

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:27 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-28-2010, 08:50 PM

Shay walked into her homeroom, no one heard her or saw her. That was how she sort of liked it but at times she liked someone to notice her and today was one of those times. Her father had gotten drunk again and had beaten her again, she now had a new set of bruises over her back and all over her arms. She had to wear them just to hide them and continued to head to her desk. She kept her hood up since she didn't want anyone ot see the scars on her neck, her father had given them ot her the first time he had gotten drunk and used a broken bottle on her. She sat down in her seat at the back of the room and gently layed her head on the desk.

Simon smiled at Kyle, "hey." he said and leand back in his chair. He had his usual big smile on his face and carefree attitude. "so did you do last nights homework for algabra? I wasn't able to do it." he asked as he looked at him. He usually did his homework but yesturday he had been to bussy to do it.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-28-2010, 11:44 PM

Nikki watched as the hooded-girl walked in. "Hey, Shay." She whispered quietly, so the teacher couldn't hear, "You okay?" She asked softly. She nudged her glasses up a bit, "You know, you should try to stop hiding yourself. I'm sure the pops. know who you are anyways" she teased while looking at the populars. She looked at Shay for a bit, then she stared at her book again.

Kyle smiled. "Yeah, it was not to hard." He said quietly, then sat down in the desk next to him. "And you only had to do problems 1-10" He shrugged, then looked at the board.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:27 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-28-2010, 11:59 PM

rima walked into her homeroom like any other day and sat down at her desk pulling out her binder. she layed it on her table and smiled flirtaciously at the boys sitting next to her. "hey kyle. hey simon." she let her wavy black hair fall on her desk and didnt bother to wipe it away. "so what are we talking bout on this lovely day?" she smiled.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2010, 12:07 AM

Shay looked at nikki, "I am fine, just a little cold." she said and pulled the sleaves higher on her sweatshirt. She winced as she brushed one of the bruises on her arm and thought about what her dad did. It didn't bring tears to her eyes knowing that her father beat her, not anymore.

Simon smiled, "hey." he siad then looked back at Kyle, "do you think I could copy them, I was to bussy to do them last night." he said as he looked at him. He had to go to work last night since he needed the money.

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 12:12 AM

rima smiled, "okay then..." and sat forward staring at the board. she pulled out her unfinished homeword and shrugged. mommy wants an A student, she'll get and F student. she tossed it in the trash a few feet away and pulled out her scetch pad, lightly tracing the front of the school by memory, waiting for the teacher.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 AM

"Umm, ok. You know it is like 82 degrees in here right? It is burning up." She said curiously. "What are you hiding, Shay?" She asked lightly. She knew her friend to well, and she knew that when there was something wrong, it lit up on Shay's face

Kyle shrugged. "Sure." He said while handing him his paper. He then looked at Rima. "Uhh, what exactly did you want?" He asked coldly, trying to keep up his popular stats.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:28 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2010, 12:57 AM

Shay looked at Nikki and wondered if she should be the one she told. SHe had been friends with her for a while now and she was the closest thing to a best friend she had. She then made a quick decision that she would tell her, "okay, I will tell you but not here. Some place private." she said as she looked at Nikki. Nikki always worryed about her the day after beating and she deserved a explanation now for the seven years of this.

Simon smiled, "thanks." he said and started to copy down the answers.

Last edited by Palmoun; 01-29-2010 at 01:07 AM..

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 01:02 AM

rima looked back at kyle and wrinkled her nose. "who died and made you mr.snobby?" she turned back to the front and crossed her legs under her desk.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 03:02 AM

Nikki nodded. "Ok, I'll meet you after school." She said, then looked at the board when the teacher began. Nikki listened as the monotone teacher dragged on. She wrote her notes quickly, so by the end she was just listening. Nikki raised her hand often, and got most of it right. That was one of the things she could live with about being a nerd.

Kyle looked at her. "Out." He ordered the girl. "Now." He said, motioning his hands in a shooing wave. One of the benefits of being popular, you don't like someone, tell them to leave. Only if they are not popular of course.

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 03:09 AM

rima crossed her arms and stared at him. "why dont you come over here and make me get out." she grinned defiantly at him.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 03:20 AM

Kyle laughed at her stubborness. He simply stood up, and pulled the frail little girl out of the room. He shut and locked the door, knowing he would have to unlock it when the teacher came. "Don't doubt my strength." He smirked.

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 03:25 AM

rima only noticed she was even out of the room when he locked the door. she pressed her body against it and beat the door with her clentched fists. "your going to pay for that one, no matter how popular you think you are!" she yelled. after awile she gave up seeing the teacher not come and walked away as if it were no big deal. just as she was walking away the teacher stode by walking back into the room. rima snuck back in at the last second and completely ignored kyle while walking in.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 03:29 AM

Kyle chuckled as the girl came back in. "Did you enjoy your stay, at hotel Crimson Hallway." He teased. Kyle stared into her eyes for a split second, then turned away. "I'm stronger than I look, ya know." He smiled, "And your not that heavy." He ran his hand through his hair, then sighed.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 03:32 AM

still ignoring kyle, rima stared straight ahead and scribbled useless notes on useless paper as if she were the only person in the room with the teacher.totaly getting back at him for that one... she mentally promised herself.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 AM

Kyle smiled the whole class, then stood up when the bell rang. He expected to see his sister, Nikki, in the hallway, but he hoped not to. He hummed a tune, and began heading to the lunch room, when he was greeted by the other populars. "Hey." He said quietly.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 03:43 AM

rima waited until everyone was gone and gethered her things and headed to lunch. she sat down with all of her new friends and smiled the way she always did. they all loved her and she loved them all, but she was still pissed about kyle. she immidiatly shrugged it off when a nasty food fight started. she ducked out of the cafeteria and wiped off a few pepperoni's that landed on her butt. shrugging she began her walk to her dorm to wash her clothes.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 AM

Nikki sighed as the food fight started. She had gotten food all over her, and she had wanted to chnage like most people. She quickly rushed through the hall, running into Rima. Scared, she backed up. "I-i'm sorry, Rima." Nikki had always been sort of frightened by Rima, so she kept her distance.

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 03:55 AM

rima scoffed at the girl. seeing her somewhere, but not remembering. "whatever. just watch where your going next time." she grumbled angrily. she wasnt mad at her, mostly still at the fact her favorite shirt was soaked in ketchup. she shrugged it off and kept walking after seeing the gir was okay.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2010, 03:58 AM

Shay was covered in food and walked over to Nikki, "do you have any clothing I can borrow?" she asked softly. She had been walking to the table when the food fight had started and was caught right in the middle of it. No one had really noticed her and that was something that didn't surprise her. No one ever noticed her, she was like the school ghost and only a few lucky people got to see her.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 04:10 AM

Nikki smiled at Shay, "Of course." Nikki said softly, while grabbing Shay's hand. She slowly dragged her along to her dorm. Nikki scrambled through her closet. "Eh, here you go." She shrugged, "It is probably not your style, but I is the closet thing I could find." Nikki had pulled out a white shirt with rainbow suspenders over them, and some flare jeans.

gloomythebear

Old 01-29-2010, 04:12 AM

rima made it safely to her room without anybody stopping to talk to her. she quickly showered and changed into a tight band shirt with painst splatters and a spandex skirt with ripped leggings underneath. she blow-dried her hair and left it to fall down to her waist and grabbed her bag, leaving her room.

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2010, 04:19 AM

Shay smiled at Nikki, "thanks, you have no idea what it means to me." he said and started to take off her food covered clothing but a wave of pain reminded her of what she was going to tell her early. "but while we are here I might as well show you why I am upset." she said and took off her sweat shirt. Her arms where covered in bruises that would make a grown man cry but the worst was covered by her shirt.