Lightning_Serah
The 'Boy Who Lived' has come to ...

Old 01-29-2010, 04:32 AM

Nikki nearly fainted when she saw the bruises. "Shay, w-what happened?!" She asked, shocked at what her eyes were seeing. "We have to get you to a hospital, Shay." She continued, "These could get infected. You could get Epstein-Barr Virus," She coninued to give a long list of infections she could get.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 01-29-2010, 04:36 AM

Shay placed a hand on Nikki's arm, "no, I am fine. This isn't the first time it has happend." she said softly and found it easy to talk about. "and if you want to know what happend my Father is what happend." she said as she stripped off her shirt. On her back was a huge bruise and a few small scars. She was Nikkis eyes grow wider and she quickly put on her shirt. She didn't get why she could talk about it so easly now, maybe it was because she was tired of bottleing it up or something who knows.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-29-2010, 02:45 PM

"Y-your father. But how could he do such a thing?" Nikki began searching through her drawers. She slowly pulled out some bandages, and began wrapping them around Shay. She retook Shay's shirt off and gently wrapped her body, then put her shirt back on her. "There."

Kyle slowly exited the lunch room. He chuckled to himself, and strolled through the hallway. That was quite interesting. Seeing Rima, he purposly knocked into her, causing her to fall. He chuckled, looking at her on the gound.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:25 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Palmoun

Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 PM

Shay smiled, "thanks Nikki." she said softly and smiled at her friend. She was glad to have a friend like her now more then ever. "and he can do this to me because he hates me." she said as she looked at her. "this started about seven years ago after the accident." she said as she thought of her mom and little sister. She remember the first time and that was when he had come home late with a girl she didn't know. She asked what was going on and he just yelled at her and started to beat her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2010, 11:12 PM

Natali laughed walking out of the cafiteria. She was covered in food and didn't really care. She began humming as she skipped down the halls. She wasn't watching were she was going and smacked into a popular knocking him down and landing ontop of him. Surprised Natali's bright blue eyes grew as she realized who was under her. "Kyle! Sorry!" she said trying to get up but slipped and fell again ontop of him. "Ow!" she said holding the side of her head.

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-30-2010, 02:36 AM

rima stood up having kyle knocking her over was the last straw. nobodies around...go for it... she smiled and caught up to him and smile "so, whats new?" she finally noticed another girl and smiled wider, "hi!"

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 02:40 AM

Nikki sighed. "Shay, I'm sure your father doesn't hate you. He just needs help." She said quietly. She felt really bad for her friend, and wanted to find a way to help.

Kyle was taken by shock when he got knocked down, and a girl was sitting on top of him, then that blonde girl slipped again. He slowly stood up, Natali cradled in his arms. He gently set her down, "Watch where you are going next time, 'k Natali." He said gently. He had always had a certain feeling for her, but she was an under rank, besides he was also sort of liking Rima, and she was an under rank as well. Natali was cute, and easy to get along with, but Rima was tough, and could stand on her own. Anyways, he couldn't like either of them He had to go out with a popular.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 03:45 AM

Natali blushed fiercely and looked at Kyle. She had always secretly crushed on him and hearing his soft voice made her heart skip a beat. "O-okay..." she said quietly and nodded. She smiled sheepishly and then looked at the other girl getting up. "Oh hi! I'm sorry, did I knock you down too?" she asked worriedly. "I hope I didn't hurt either of you two." she added brushing a strand of her wavy hair out of her face.

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 03:48 AM

rima crossed her arms and forced on a fake smile for her. "nope. i fell thats all." she said glancing at kyle. "im not hurt." she smiled at kyle and added to her. "it takes a lot to hurt me." she brushed past them both and continued down the hall as if it had never happened. "bye!" she said not looking back.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 04:01 AM

Natali nodded and was about to say something when the girl waved and said bye. Trying to keep up her spirits she called waving,"Bye!" but her words fell flat. She looked at the floor and grabbed her purse. "It was nice seeing you again Kyle." she said softly and flashed him a smile and her eyes sparkled softly. She turned and walked carefully but her walk was still slightly bouncy and her movements like a dancers. She hummed as she walked making sure to avoid wet floors... And tripping over her own feet...

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 04:26 AM

Kyle sighed as the two girls left. "Wait, Natali, Rima, er." He looked down. "Nevermind." He slowly walked along the hallway, wondering how long he could keep the whole popular thing up. He brushed his, thick black hair back, and sighed.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:24 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 04:30 AM

rima continued down the hall and landed in the art room. she loked down at her cell phone. it was still pretty early so she had some time before class started. nobody was in the room, but rima knew the teacher wouldnt realy mind anyways. she put her bag on a chair and shoved on an apron stepping up to a blank canvas by the window. she sighed picking up a brush and began quietly.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 04:30 AM

As Natali turned the corner she stopped in her tracks. Did Kyle say something? She backed up slowly and peared around the corner. Seeing him looking at the ground she decided he needed some cheering up. She smiled and walked back towards him. "Did you wanna ask me something?" she asked lightly and looked at him curiously tilting her head to the side slightly and smiled understandingly. "I can talk if you wanna." she added.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 04:35 AM

"Yeah, I did, but it is nothing now." He shrugged, and faked a smile. "Thanks, Natali. Er, i mean thanks for being here." He ran his finger down her face, then walked away, heading towards his dorm so he could get ready for art class. He walked in seeing Rima. He hid quietly, watching her paint. It was beautiful. He wanted to say something, but she would probably throw the canvas at him or something.

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 04:44 AM

rima sighed looking out the window and back at her art. she frowned and shoved the canvas in the trash. she shook her head and grabbed her bag, heading for the door when she noticed kyle. she looked surprised for a moment and finally caught her words. "uhm..." she shook her head. its just kyle, calm down. she walked over slowly and looked at him confused. "hello?" she raised her eyebrows.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 04:55 AM

Kyle sighed. "Uhh, nothing, yeah. I was just getting ready for art class." Kyle looked at her, "You know, you are a great artist." He turned away, "You drawings are beautifull." He slowly began pulling the canvas from the trash, and examined the picture, "Why did you throw this away?"

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 04:58 AM

Shay smirked, "yeah, he needs a lot of help." she said softly as she looked down and then looked up at Nikki, "and I was wondering if I could sleep over here tonight, I dont want to go back there today." she said and hopped that she would say yes. She didn't want to go home yet and get hurt again.

Simon was in the corner of the art room painting silently. He was so engulfed by his painting that he didn't notice anyone or anything else. THe painting was amazing and had much color in it. It was beautifull and yet not finished just yet.

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 05:01 AM

rima backed up, completely caught off guard by his words. hes kidding right? he has to be. she sighed shaking her head and picked up the canvas out of the trash. "it sucks. dont lie." she said pointing to it and tossing it back into the trash. she walked closer to him trying to see if he was actually being serious right now. "are you feeling okay? you seem...different..." more like sweet and cute, but different can replace those words... she backed up shaking her head again. "nevermind, you probably wouldnt say so anyways..."

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 05:06 AM

Nikki smiled and nodded, "Of course, Shay." She was glad that Shay was staying, she actually got pretty lonely sometimes, too

"Differnt, how?" He asked, curiously. It was probably because he wasn't trying so hard to have a popular personality. He sighed, "You don't have to answer that if you don't want to."

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 05:10 AM

rima glared at him for awile. he was actually being serious. she shook her head smirking. no way am i telling him he is sweet and cute, no matter how much i enjoy the regular flirt. "different as in not your regular popular self..." she crossed her arms and tilted her head. so this is what he is realy like, then?

Palmoun

Old 01-30-2010, 05:16 AM

Shay smiled at Nikki, "thanks, you have no idea how much this means to me." she said as she looked at her friend and smiled. She was truely glad to have her as a friend right now and was lucky to have her.

Simon heard talking as he painted but didn't listen to it. He was almost done with his painting and he knew those voices. But he didn't want to stop painting. After a few more strokes of the brush he had finished but he didn't bother to write his name on it. That was how he liked to do things, finish it and then not write your name on it so people would wonder. The painting was beautifull as it displayed a picture of a old farm house in the country surrounded by lush feilds of wheat. It was amazing and as he got up he saw Rima and Kyle talking.

Lightning_Serah

Old 01-30-2010, 05:19 AM

Kyle chuckled. "Ha, I guess I'll take that as a complament." He sighed, "Look, I'm sorry about earlier. I was being a real jerk, just to prove that I can be a snobby popular. But please, don't tell my friends about this, If they know about this, i'm sure they won't want to be my friends, just because I talked to you." He smiled, one that rarely showe up on his face.

Last edited by siaasgn; 02-01-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: removing flobs

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 05:28 AM

rima froze seeing simon in the back for the first time. if kyle wanted to stay popular so badly, he probably shouldnt have been with her. she sighed pointing at simon now standing behing kyle and took off her apron now stained with many different colors. she shoved on her bag and walked to the door without saying another word to kyle no matter how badly she realy wanted to continue talking. before she left, she smiled back at him, glad to see what kyle was realy like. when she was out of sight from the door she leaned against the wall and breathed out heavily. "that was a very strange conversation..." she mumbled and straightened up shaking her head and continuing down the hall.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-30-2010, 05:29 AM

Natali was shocked still for a few seconds before being able to move again. She then began walking in a haze. She was thinking about Kyla as she wondered to her dorm. She grabbed a pair of blue jeans and a pink tee shirt. She then brushed her hair and put on a blue braided head band like a hippie would. She smiled and walked out of her room. She headed for music and couldn't wait. She wanted to play the piano and write a song about her crush so badly that she grabbed her folder full of songs and skipped towards the music room. She hummed to herself and then stopped seeing Kyle in the art room. She was about to summon up the courage to say high but thought better of it. Suddenly some populars came threw the halls and pushed her. She fell and the contents of her purse scattered across the hall. She looke up to see their laughing faces and then began to slowly get up onto her knees. She was pretty sure her knee was going to bruise and her self esteme took a horrible nose dive.

gloomythebear

Old 01-30-2010, 05:32 AM

seeing the girl from before, rima walked over helping her gather her things and helping her up. "are you okay?" she asked after the populars were out of sight.