Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 07-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Gage made a small face. "People stare." he muttered, explaining why he didn't wish to sing. It made him a bit edgy. "I'm gonna be outside, near that tree in the science wing." he said, figuring she'd know about it. It was the only one that had enough shade in it. And that was what he used most of the time. Mostly everyone knew that. But then again, sometimes, people forgot. He glanced at her arms, frowning a little at the bruises. "Is it?" he asked, glancing up at her. "Your parents?" he asked.

"That might work." she said, grinning a little. She was just horrible with math, she always scraped by with Cs in that class. Her eyes widened a little. Bushing lightly she blinked. "Like a date or as friends?" she asked, since sometimes it can be confused.She was pretty sure it was as a date though, which made her a little shy. First day at school and you've already got a guy asking you out. Well then. she thought, slightly wryly. He was cute and nice from what she could see straight off.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 07-29-2010, 07:40 AM

Katie shoved the sleeve back down, frowning instantly." I should probably be getting back to my seat.." She said, hating that she had to leave but she wasn't really comfortable talking about it since she always ended with tears."My mothers dead, i'm stuck with my father." She said..biting her lip."But anyways..i'll see you at lunch okay?" She handed him a slip of paper."Heres my numbed, just text me whenever if you have a phone." She said, looking at the teacher and waiting for a good time to get up.

Drake smirked."It can be a date if you want it to be..if not then just as friends." He said, flipping his bangs out of his face."Dinner and a movie?" He questioned. He worked at Katies fathers shop so he got pretty good cash."I'll pay.." He said, lettign the idea go into her head.

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-29-2010, 11:54 AM

Mayling ignored the constant talk coming from the others. The goth, and all the others where in the class this morning it really was going to be a GREAT year.She thought as she rolled her eyes from the window to the teacher. She really wandered why the class couldn't start before she had some one to sit with her. She wouldn't have mind the exchange student at lest they would have something in common but no the teacher had to put him at the back of the room. And now she was stuck lessening to the Goth girl and music girl behind her a few desk back. Back home she had been the life of every party and the light in her school before she moved here. Now she was just stuck with people she didn't know and being off beat. But at lest she still have her color and her hair looked great this morning as it would only dare to do. She loved the blue her sister had helped her put in over the summer instead of her normal green. The blue helped her feel at ease. She had came here her freshmen year so she knew where every thing was and she wasn't the new crazy kid anymore just another fixture of the school as most in here where. She still wished that she had her old friends she missed Lilly the most and Rae. Those two had mad her day always. Lilly was just like her cousin and was always in some type of lollita and she loved when Lilly would let her do her eye makeup. Rae was just good at making her laugh.

Ablar took his set in the back and pulled out his notebook and other supply's that he thought he might need for this class. It was so strange that the teacher didn't have any assignments up yet for them to already be doing so they could take them up to grade before they left. He really did feel out of place here there seemed to be a division of all the people here as if they where all in little groups of some short. He sat back and enjoyed the conversations noting each persons style. The guy who was named Gage seemed to be a decent guy. The other one named Drake on the other hand seemed to be a ladies man so to speak to Ablar. The girls in the class all seemed to be decent enough. They weren't the crazy ones he had seen on TV.

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 07-29-2010, 07:57 PM

LITTLE MISS PERFECT
Carrie walked into math class with her clean white knee socks, her hair down to exactly her shoulders, and her skirt exactly four inches above the knee. She waited for her name to be called so she could sit down. Once she heard it, she frowned a little as the teacher said she would be in the back. The back but then I cant be the favorite. She thought. She sighed and walked to the back of the classroom. Then she pulled out her textbook and her pen case. Carrie put all of her pens in rainbow order and then sat quietly with her legs apart, her hands on the desk, and her eyes up.

THE SMARTY PANTS
Sean walked into the classroom heard his name called and said, "Thats me." Then sat in his chair in the middle of the class room. He smirked at his surroundings, ready to make comments that will either be rude or very smart. He pulled out his book and looked at the students sitting next to him.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-29-2010, 08:08 PM

Gage frowned a little as he took the piece of paper in his hand, watching her leave as soon as the teacher's back was turned. He hadn't meant to bring up a touchy subject. He just meant the whole job and college thing, not the bruises. But he sighed, figuring it was her father who was hurting her. He shook his head, pocketing the number after saving it in his number. Since today was the beginning of the school year, the teacher was going to be handing out a syllabus soon enough. Luckily no homework.

Jessabelle smiled, "Then as friends.." she said tilting her head.. "If I get permission, then sure." she said, nodding a little. She would rather get to know him more before she could dare call it a date. She looked over at the two other students that came in late. She almost smirked before shaking her head. First day and already late people?

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-29-2010, 08:16 PM

Katie went back to her desk in the back and noticed low and behold, instead of her being by the exchange student..she had to sit by Carrie. She put her hand to her forehead and sighed to herself."Great.." She mumbled, taking the paper from the teacher that was passing things out. 1st period was almost over..thank god. But then she had science. She growled to herself and let her bangs fall into her face. Then she had gym, and at this school on the first day you still have to run and be in uniform since they send you your uniform in the mail. And now she had gym with Gage, which sucked. She pulled out her phone that she had just gotten back this morning and looked to see if she had any messages, none. She shut it and put it back in her hoodie pocket before glancing at the teachers pet next to her.

Drake nodded." Cool..well since class is almost over I guess i'll see you later." He said slyly, jotting down the notes on his paper and then putting them in his pocket."I don't really carry school stuff since its a waste of money so I just have paper and pencils." He said with a small smirk.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-29-2010, 08:30 PM

She raised an eyebrow before tilting her head. "But what about the books they assign you?" she asked curiously. It would be hard to get good enough grades and not get in trouble if he didn't have the needed materials. She would find it impossible to not have some of the things with her.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-29-2010, 08:41 PM

When they finally realized I refused to bring anything they just left everything for me in their classrooms." He smirked, leaning back in his chair." So.. got a middle name?" He asked, raising an eye brow at her ...not really having anything else to ask her so he asked her this. "Mines Alexander, btu I hate my last name so I say my last name is Alexander." He laughed.

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-29-2010, 10:07 PM

Takayumi walked into the Math classroom, wearing a white t-shirt with a black, deformed tree printed on the front, black shorts, black combat boots, and black fingerless gloves. Her long hair was pulled up in it's usual way. She walked up to the teacher's desk. "Sorry I'm late. I got lost."

zovilove
Life is full of darks and lights...

Old 07-29-2010, 10:08 PM

Carrie looked over to see Katie seating next to her. She rolled her eyes, and thought, Ugh not her. But then she listened to the teacher and tried her best to ignore that she was sitting next to the goth chick. She started to write down he notes in color order, as she always did. Then she turned to see all of her classmates from last year. Carrie never really made friends in the years past, maybe this year she would.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-29-2010, 10:34 PM

Katie noticed the girl roll her eyes at her."Got a problem?" She asked, raising an eye brow at her. She could punch pretty hard so it was best not to toy with Katie when she was in a bad mood, since Drake had taken her to a defense class just in case her father ever tried to kill her. She looked back towards the front of the room. She was only in a bad mood since she had no clue where her friends were. She looked threw her Jack bag and pulled out a pen and threw her pencil in the bag.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-29-2010 at 10:39 PM..

flamethrower1391
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to flamethrower1391

Old 07-30-2010, 12:01 AM

Takayumi sat down in the back of the room and put her feet on her desk with her arms behind her head. All she brought with her to class was her schedule and a pencil. Math. What a boring class? Where's the logerithm (sp?), the derivatives (sp?), the "hard" stuff? She thought to herself.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2010, 12:26 AM

She shook her head, chuckling lightly as she watched another person come in. "I have no middle name. But my last name is Adams." she said, smirking lightly. She leaned her chin on the palm of her hand, focusing her gaze on her paper as she listened to the man drone on and on about the requirements of the class and such. All rather dull things. At least they don't make us share things in this class.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 12:32 AM

Finally the bell rang and Katie got up and went over to Drake, tapping his shoulder." Come on lover boy." She grinned.

Drake sighed." See ya later." He grinned at her as he got up and left with Katie." So, seen anybody you knew from last year?" He asked, glancing at her as she walked ahead of him.

"Nope, no one." She sighed, going to her locker and unlocking it."Since I have to go to gym after science I might as well get my gym clothes.." She mumbled to Drake as she rumaged threw the locker and pulled out her science book and gym clothes."Your lucky, you have so many classes with your friend from science and the only guy that I made friends with I only have gym and math with." She said, rolling her eyes with a sigh and then shutting her locker.

"I'm sure you'll see someone from last year I mean..they couldn't have all dissapeard." He chuckled, patting her shoulder assuringly and looked around."Well I guess I'll have to find a new girlfriend.." He said softly.

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 07-30-2010 at 01:05 AM..

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-30-2010, 12:57 AM

((yeah i vote we do))

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 01:00 AM

((Kay people can now start to go to second period xD ))

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 01:01 AM

((Katie, I'll find a new picture for Cierra xD))

Cierra walked in the school and took in the whiff of the cafeteria. 'Dang...this place still smells the same...' she thought. As she roamed through the halls and put her stuff in her locker, she only had two people on her mind. Drake and Katie. She needed to find them, whether they would recognize her or not, which they probably wouldn't. She had changed quite a bit since they had left. She walked by herself, not knowing where Carson went, and looked around cautiously, then, she spotted him and a smile slowly grew on her face. She walked up behind Drake and gently tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, don't I know you from somewhere?" she asked, grinning widely.

Carson hadn't changed a bit. He still looked the same, he was still overprotective, and he was sure he would take back his rep as the jock. He gently set his books in his locker, and wondered where Cierra was. He was incredibly overprotective of his little sister, considering her past and how much he wanted to keep her safe.

Last edited by ii_lovebug; 07-30-2010 at 01:08 AM..

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 07-30-2010, 01:12 AM

Mayling quickly grabbed her Hello kitty bag from the edge of her desk and threw it over her shoulder as she gathered her binder in her arm and quickly headed to the door. She didn't wait for the teacher's last statements as the bell rang giving her the permission she needed to leave in a hurry. She rushed out of the room and quickly down the hall heading to English. She had already read the books they where suppose to read over the summer for this year. And just encase their was a pop quiz she had made notes and reviewed them the past two weeks to make sure she hadn't forgot anything. She walked into the room and smiled at the teacher happy to know there was no assigned seats as of yet. She quickly walked to the back of the room and took a desk near the colorful part of the room witch made her happy. At lest in this room she wouldn't feel like she was in a jail cell with not color.

Albar stood as he gathered his things a little confused why they had learned nothing and wandering why they where leaving the class room. At home their teachers changed they didn't change rooms. America was so strange and this place was even stranger to him. He picked up his scheduled as he looked at it trying to figure out where he needed to be next. He was happy that the teacher hadn't introduced him as "THE EXCHANGE STUDENT" as the rest of the people here referred to him as. It also pleased him that none of the seniors knew he was a freashmen or teased him about it. To them he was invisible at lest for now.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2010, 01:16 AM

Gage stood up, closing his notebook and swinging the backpack over his shoulder as he stepped out of the classroom to his second period class. He nodded at the other students before he went to his locker to get the book out he needed for his next class and put away some things.

Jessabelle almost chuckled, slightly amused by Drake and Katie as she put away her things. She stood up and made sure her shirt wasn't ruffled on the back before she adjusted the sleeves, since they were sort of billowy. Making her way to her locker, she looked around the hallways. Now, where's the English class? she asked herself blinking a little with a small frown. She had forgotten to ask about it, so now she had to wander around and find the silly class.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 01:22 AM

On her way to her next class Katie noticed Carson at his locker and went up behind him and giving him a hug."Miss me?" She laughed, letting go and leaning against the locker next to his." I thought you moved? And you never texted me this summer like you said you would so I assumed you moved.." She said, brushing her new bangs out of her face and wondering if he noticed how much she changed over summer." You still look the same." She smirked. She noticed Gage pass, giving her new friend a soft smile before he continued to pass. She laughed thinking Gage probably thought she was with Carson.

Drake pulled her into a hug."Hey! I thought you moved, why didn't you call?" He asked, letting go and looking around. Sure he still liked Jessabelle..but he had thought Ceirra wasn't going to come back..so now he was screwed."Heh..how was your summer?"

((Aww I wanna bring in lady chello somehow but my two charries are talking > . < ))

psymoski
The Role of a Lifetime

Old 07-30-2010, 01:28 AM

Lance walked into the school like it was his. Head up high, coffee in his hand, loose graphic tee, and blue pants hugged his hips as he walked down the halls. No guts, no glory. Lance walked with his info in his other hand, trying to find his locker. Where is it? As Lance looked up, someone ran into him and knocked eveything in his hands out, not including his coffee. Save it. SAVE IT!!! Everything else went flying. At prices today, this isn't going to waste.

Watching as some guys were laughing at the fallen attire, Lance kneeled down and started to pick up his things. Shoving things into his bag, Lance saw as people just walked by and didn't help out.

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 01:30 AM

Cierra's original bright happy smile that had always been there stayed on her face. "I wanted it to be a surprise, silly!" she said laughing a bit. As he asked the question, her smile died a little. "It...was summer. It was fun....I didn't do much though. Yours?" she asked. As she stared at him she sighed. "I'm...just going to say what's on my mind....did you move on?" she asked, her voice slowly trailing off into a whisper. She deeply hoped he didn't, she still loved him.

Carson turned around and hugged her tightly. "You know I missed you..." he said, laughing a bit. "I switched networks and I lost all my contacts. I'm sorry." he said, looking into her eyes.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 07-30-2010, 01:36 AM

Jessabelle noticed someone drop their things. She almost frowned at the lack of people helping him out. One even stepped on the papers. How rude. she thought, frowning as she leaned down to help pick the things up. She almost sighed, helping organize the papers into a neat pile before handing them to the boy. "Here you go." she said lightly.

Gage smirked at Katie with the other boy before heading in his classroom. He noticed another girl, the same one in Math class in there. He almost smirked as he nodded in a hello, sitting near the back, once again, near the window. He liked to see out of them whenever it got boring.

Katie Scarlett Divine

Old 07-30-2010, 01:37 AM

She blushed." I missed you too." She said, giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek."Aww that sucks..well whats your next class? Plllllleeeaaassee say science." She grinned. She looked around at the cheerleaders staring. "Well even after leaving your still the jock of the school." She laughed, taking his arm and writing her number on it in pen." There. Put it on your phone." She said, putting her signature down with a heart. "So are you actually going to lunch today? Cause unfortunetly I can sit in the hall and eat candy bars with you today." She smirked. She waved to the smirking Gage and looked back at Carson.

Drake grimaced." I didn't move on its just over summer and you moving I sorta..didn't spend that much time morning.." He said, sighing a little." I did kinda ask a girl out friday.." He bit his lip."But only as friends." He said, running a hand threw his hair and grabbing a pen from his locker." You won't care will you?" He asked, raising an eye brow."I'm going to help her in math and shes gonna help me in science."

ii_lovebug
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-30-2010, 01:48 AM

Cierra sighed and looked down to the ground. She shook her head slowly. "I'm not going to lie to you...that does aggravate me, but I trust you....as long as you don't try anything and let her know you have a girlfriend." she said. Her head shot up and her cheeks turned red. "That's if...me and you are...us again." she said smiling a little. There was a small glint of hope in her eyes. "And...whether you did intend to ask her on a date or just for help...I don't really care. We broke up because I didn't want to tie you down or hold you back, so you had a right." she said. His words ran through her head over and over until she realized something. "You didn't mourn over it very long?" she asked slowly. "You were all I thought about..." she whispered.

Carson smiled a little and nodded. "I'll do that, Dear." he said, then he sighed. "I'm sorry. I have gym next. We could always skip like old times." the boy said, grinning and winking a bit. He missed the days when they were friends...just friends...."What happened to Quinn?" he asked curiously.

Last edited by ii_lovebug; 07-30-2010 at 01:50 AM..