Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-12-2010, 03:41 AM

Amie woke up to a knock at the door. She opened the door and saw Ingrid. Yawning, she spoke. "Why didn't you just come in? This is your dorm too..." She said. Ignoring the question that Ingrid had asked. Why would she tell her that she felt left out? That would just make things worse and more humiliating.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-12-2010, 03:53 AM

Ingrid went in her dorm and knew something was wrong and looked at her "little kitty why you hate me right now is it i didn't see it with you for dinner I really didn't know where you were sitting little kitty?"

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-12-2010, 03:59 AM

Amie closed the door behind Ingrid and went to her bed. Ingrids words confused her but she shook her head. "I'm not mad at you." She told her. She was never mad at anyone. Just sad that she wasn't exactly a person that people wanted to sit with. Though she had thought that Ingrid had said that she hadn't seen her, but either way it was fine. It wasn't Ingrid's fault if she hadn't seen her...

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-12-2010, 04:04 AM

Ingrid looked at her and smiled at her as well and said "Amie don't worry about anything ok we can be friends James will never talk to us again I promise that."

Just than Ingrid went to her desk and got out a necklace one of a fairy and one of a cat she went to Amie and said "here take the necklace of the cat it is like a best friend thing."

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-12-2010, 04:11 AM

Amie blinked surprised. How had she possibly had exactly of a fairy and a cat? But she had to say it was sweet. She took it with a smile. "Thanks..." She put the necklace on. On the cats collar she could read that it said Friend, so she suppossed that the Fairy said Best.

----------

Mathew strode into the school grounds, well aware that he was late. Not that he cared. He looked at his watch, and hiked up his duffle bag a bit more. He stopped, sensing someone nearby. Rolling his eyes, he walked into the school not caring. Besides, if someone wanted to attack him all he had to do was throw an elecricity orb or make his poisonous bow and arrow appear. Slowly he made it to his dorm and grinned. He could tell the person inside was sleeping. So after unlocking he turned the light on and threw his duffle bag onto his bed. "Wassup dude?!" He slammed the dorm door and then plopped onto his bed.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-12-2010, 05:02 AM

Alyssa awoke slightly when she heard someone else arrive at the school but once they left she went back to sleep after positioning herself in a more comfortable place on the branch, she would go up to her dorm in a few hours, but right now she was enjoying the fresh night air.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-13-2010, 02:43 AM

(We need more people... Sigh)

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-13-2010, 03:31 AM

((yep...))

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-13-2010, 03:32 AM

(Any ideas? Or do you perhaps know anyone? Or something?)

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-13-2010, 07:44 PM

((Let's just try to keep going...I'm going to start this post the next morning k? Just to move it along...))
Alyssa woke up in the grass, apparently she had fallen off of the tree in the middle of the night and her ribs were rather sore, but at least she slept most of the night, that never happened. Getting up, she brushed off the grass that was stuck to her and put her hat back on that was lying on the ground. Her stomach was growling and she decided that she had better go to the cafeteria to get breakfast, she wondered if the students she had met yesterday were going to be there. She also wondered if they had a good night sleep as well, especially the new girl who seemed rather upset at dinner last night. She hoped James was going to be nicer today, but she wasn't going to count on it, she did want to get to know him though.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-13-2010, 08:54 PM

Amie woke up and got dressed, hurrying to the cafeteria. She was hungry and hadn't slept really well, despite being a cat and all. Sighing, she got into the line and got tuna again. She loved tuna. It was one of her favorite things to eat, except she got milk to go with it this time.

----------

Mathew woke up in the morning, showered and changed before striding to the cafeteria where he would eat breakfast. He saw two cute girls and grinned. He walked over to the cat, and made her trip, while he got into the line for his breakfast. He could hear her mad, confused, and embarrassed. It was funny! He chuckled happily.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-14-2010, 12:04 AM

Alyssa had seen the boy trip Amie and she couldn't help but say something so she walked up to Amie, helping her up. "That was rude," she said bluntly as she put her hands on her hips. "She didn't do anything to deserve that. You should apologize," she told him with a frown. She hated when people where mean for no reason, or just mean in general. It was unnecessary and made everyone's lives feel uncomfortable, not only that but Amie was already having a hard time because she was new.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 12:13 AM

Aimee was thankful for any help. Even from Alyssa. She thanked her quietly, and mumbled that it was okay. She didn't want to start anything. It was only the second day. She could let it go easily. She always did. But she wanted Alyssa to let it go too. Though she began to speak to him and there was no letting it go now.

----------

Mathew turned around and smirked. He arched an eyebrow. "I'm not apologizing. It was fun and funny." He told her, amused. This was exactly what he wanted. He wanted them to get mad. Mischief was what he thrived on. It was his thing. Who he was. He was a darklighter after all. A dark angel.

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-14-2010, 12:32 AM

"You're unbelievable!" Alyssa exclaimed sharply as she threw her hands up. "Do you like being mean?" she asked him as she put her hands back on her hips. She wasn't mad, she was just appalled, rudeness was not something she took lightly and she knew that this boy was full of it just for fun. Looking at Amie she knew that she didn't want this to be a big thing but Alyssa had an extremely hard time holding her tongue when it came to things that she felt strongly about. Stubbornness grew deep within herself but she knew that she had better back off, she didn't want to give him satisfaction in irritating her.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 12:36 AM

Mathew chuckled when she all but screamed. He nodded. "It's in my blood baby. And don't you forget it." He winked at her and then got his breakfast. He walked away, going to sit a booth on the opposite side in which he had made a 'scene'. He placed his tray down. He could tell that the girl was mad, and the other one that he'd actually tripped was embarrassed. Others watched, and others refused to look. It felt great.

----------

Aimee bent down and got all her things, putting it on the round table nearby. She hoped Alyssa would leave it at that...

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 08-14-2010, 12:50 AM

Did he just call me baby?! Alyssa thought as her hands turned to fists. And why do guys keep winking at me? She shook her head as she walked to get her food and decided not to say anything else. Once she got her food she walked over to Amie's table and sat down before stabbing one of her sausages with her fork in anger. She then looked up at Amie who seemed really embarrassed. "Sorry," she told her softly and then looked over at the guy whom she figured was the same age as her, though not nearly near the same maturity level. Looking back at Amie she couldn't help but say something. "You shouldn't let people walk all over you though, or they will all your life. You have to stand up for yourself so people will know that you are a strong person." Alyssa was speaking from experience, she used to be shy and quiet back when she was around her age or so and she wanted to help this girl with her problems, but only if she was willing to take her help.

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 01:04 AM

Aimee flinched when Alyssa sat down infront of her and stabbed one of her sausages. She looked up at her and was surprised to hear a sorry. She nodded, and then listened to her talk. She sat up tall. "I am a strong person." She told her, though her voice betrayed her. She sighed and slumped a little. She smeared tuna on a cracker and nibbled on it. She knew Alyssa was right. Almost everyone tended to walk all over her, but she was just a bit shy and quiet, and too lazy to do anything about it...

----------

Mathew sat back in the booth and ate his breakfast happily. Alyssa's anger was going to fuel him for the rest of the day. He was sure of it. Though he wouldn't stop here. Oh no, the more mischief and anger the better.

Trinity Bella
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2010, 01:18 AM

Trinity knows it's late as she stumbles up the school's long driveway, her bags bumping against her legs. Her mom had gotten lost on the way here. 'Ugh! I am so late and I don't even know where to go!' Trinity is hoping that there is someone here to help her find her way to her dorm. She walks in the front door, and the school looks deserted. 'Everyone must be in bed'

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 04:47 AM

((*walkes into this very nice looking Rp* HIYA :D hopefully this is ok for a first post here ^^))

Ace sighed as he got onto his motorbike putting his bag with all his clothes init and everything he needed today he wasn't feeling like he should go to school at all but as always he needed to make a good impression he was dressed in an alright fashion skater style he didn't really care about his image very much,starting the motorbike off waiting for Kelly to come out "COME ON KELLY I HAVEN'T GOT ALL DAY!"he shouted seeing Kelly come out of the door he rolled his eyes "Get on."Ace mumbled giving her a smile.

Kelly looked at herself in the mirror quickly her dress was fine her shoes awesome as always and her jacket well her shorts were shorts there was nothing she could do about them frowned at herself in the mirror hearing Ace shout she rolled her eyes 'Pushy..' She thought running down the stairs picking up her bag as she closed the door behind her jogging to the motorbike and getting on "Hi and sorry I took so long."Kelly said putting her arms round Ace's waist so she wouldn't fall off.

Ace nodded "That's ok but don't do it again ok."he said making sure Kelly was holding on before he speed off down the road towards the school.
After a long ride to school Ace come into the school parking loot parking his motorbike and getting off picking up his bag too "Come on Kelly."Ace said helping her off they weren't going out not at all but Ace and Kelly were cusens practicaly brother and sister so he did what he could, after helping her off he took his bag walking into the main school grounds and into the main office 'Nice place I guess.'he thought going up to the main desk and asking for two maps of the school after he got them he saw Kelly come in through the door and laughed "Hey there."he said taking her arm and giving her a map, walking out of the office around the school feild untill he got to the boys dorm letting go of Kellys arm "You dorms over there see ya."Ace said opening the door to the boys dorm and seeing a boy in there "Hey I'm Ace you are?" Ace asked looking at the boy.

Kelly frowned as Ace left "Jerk."Kelly mumbled walking over to the girls dorm opening the door slowly "Uhmm Hi I'm Kelly.."she said quietly looking at the other girls wondering how Ace was doing.

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 08-14-2010 at 05:05 AM..

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 04:51 AM

(Lol. Everyone is eating. Except for Trinity, Ingrid, and James. :3)

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 04:59 AM

((Lol I knew that xD editting my post now >.<))

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 05:03 AM

(Urm..... I hate saying something again. Lol. But it'd morning. ^^ And the dorms list is on the first page. Lol. I'm sorry. I probably should have told you before. I was just excited about a newcomer... ^^)

chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 05:06 AM

((Lol I know I noticed just finished re-editting it >.<))

Fairy_Tales_Are_Real
Fairy_Tales_Are_Real

Old 08-14-2010, 05:13 AM

(LMAO I'm just gonna fix it all for you.)

Mathew looked up from his food. Apparently, the male had just gotten there, unpacked and came to the cafeteria. He felt good that he wasn't the only new one there. He swallowed down his food. "Mathew. The foods over there. Go and get whatever you want dude." He suggested, nodding his head towards the buffet behind them. The food was actually pretty good. He thought Ace looked pretty cool too. He figured maybe they would start some mischief together.

----------

Aimee looked up at Kelly from looking at Alyssa, who was still stabbing her sausages, and was still right.... She smiled trying to be out there. "Hi. I'm Aimee, and that's Alyssa. Are you hungry?" She spoke softly, but tried to be out there and not shy. She hoped she was doing good.

chocomokochoco

Old 08-14-2010, 05:22 AM

Ace smirked "Cool." he said getting some food from the buffet walking back to where mathew was and sat down "So whats up man?"Ace asked opening his bottle of coke taking a mouth full of it then putting it back on the table he couldn't wait till class started Ace at his old school used to cause alot of trouble in class and used to be the class clown he couldn't wait to annoy the teachers.

Kelly smiled at Aimme "Hi Aimme,Alyssa."she said and giggled "Yeah I'm alittle hungry."Kelly awnsered Aimme seemed a nice girl 'She's being really nice I wish the people at my other school were like her.' Kelly thought still looking at Aimme.

((LOL alrighty ^.^))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 08-14-2010 at 05:27 AM..