Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 10:56 PM

((Ti: Maybe but I don't think she likes me very much T.T.......
Lol we should probably play in the ooc thread XD))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 01-18-2011, 11:00 PM

(That's what I was thinking. Meet you there!)

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-18-2011, 11:05 PM

Jared blinked a little at Victora's introduction. She didn't seem like the friendly type at all. He almost sighed, offering a small smile at her. "Ever been called Tora?" he asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. Of course she would sometimes be called Victoria. He had thought the same last night. It would get annoying after a while. He just hoped he wouldn't get on her nerves.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-18-2011, 11:15 PM

Viktora looked at Jared and her hard expression soften. Only a little. "No, I haven't. But that isn't so bad. Cant mix it up with Toria." She snorts a little. "Sorry. Just a different name with different implications behind it, why I don't like it. That, and it's not my name. But Tora's fine. Or Vik. I'll respond to either." She didn't say why she was fine with Vik or why she had even been called that. Nobody asked.

(Who am I supposed to send the eraser too >.<)

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-18-2011, 11:45 PM

Ti watched as Jared spoke to Viktora, feeling a strange jealousy that caused her to look away again. She began to draw, starting to make it look more like Viktora again without meaning to. She couldn't talk to her... something about her made her feel so shy when she'd been so confident earlier... At least with Jared distracting her, however, she could draw the other girl without Viktora noticing. She was good enough that if someone looked close enough they could tell who it was so she couldn't let viktora notice...

((You could always just put it something like 'next person' and let whoever wants to go next go next))

kionaredhawk

Old 01-19-2011, 06:33 PM

(Sounds good. Thanks Staria)

Viktora sighs almost silently, just plain bored and annoyed. Maybe I'll skip after all. She looked around again and then tossed the eraser to a kid that hadn't gotten it yet and had indicated so. After she accomplished that, she leaned back in her chair, pulling her hair up so it cascaded down the back of the chair so that it wouldn't get caught or anything. That, and so that she'd stop sitting on it. She always thought about cutting it but she just didn't have the heart...almost literally.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2011, 01:23 AM

Amilia toss each student a bag of candy and watch which one changed and which ones did not. Only one student color candy did not change color and stay white. Amilia smiled once everyone was done. "Well now I guess it is my turn. Well my name is Amilia Brown please call me miss Brown. I love english and Ilook foward to teaching all of you. So how dose everyone enjoy the candy?"

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 AM

Ti caught the candy but then dropped it as if it stung, the hidden part of her, the part of her not so innocent sensing something odd about it. For a moment her eyes were that of someone else, someone dark and irritated. Soon it was gone, however, and Ti was herself again, shaking her head to clear it then shrugging and picking up the candy. She loved sweet foods.

She finished it quickly, glancing towards Amilia. "It's not bad, Thanks Miss Brown..." She answered absently, more out of politeness then anything. She was still a little uncomfortable, she hated when she felt that ... other person. There was just something about them she didn't like much..

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-20-2011, 01:44 AM

"I'm glad you like them. Well it look like the bell about the ring for the next class so you can have the next 10minute to use are you would like. I think that is fair but tomorrow we will be working hard on the first book I will pick out. I can not wait for it all." She smiled happily to her students.

kionaredhawk

Old 01-20-2011, 05:17 PM

Viktora caught the candy but just scowled. She'd got the color change and didn't like it. She wondered what it meant. She got up and dumped it on Ti's desk once the teach let them off. "Here. I don't eat candy." Or much of anything. "And since you like it, you can have mine." Her voice dropped to a whisper that was barely even audible to herself. "I saw that." Then she turned and walked back to her desk, hair swinging behind her, and grabbed her shoulder bag. She'd thought about giving the candy to Jared but the girl seemed to have wigged out for a moment, so extra candy seemed in order.
She left the room since they had free time, not even bothering to see if it was okay. Even if it wasn't, she would have left anyway. She hated to socialize most of the time and that's likely what everyone would be doing. She started towards the girls dorm, deciding to take the extra time to grab a snack. For some insane reason she was hungry.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 08:08 PM

Syra caught her candy and watched it change colour. Raising an eyebrow she popped the candy in her mouth. "They're delicious!"
When Miss Brown excused them, she smiled and sat on the top of Ti's desk. "So, what do you think so far? I think this could be a highly amusing semester!" She giggled. Smiling she looked over at Nick, and giggled again. "I'm so happy I have friends in this class!"
'The more friends I make, the better my chances of finding those Chosen.' she thought to herself.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 08:49 PM

Ti nodded at Miss Brown, stating to calm down. It was nice to find a sweet teacher, though part of her was unsure what to think. Had the candy changed color? Yes.. and for whatever reason her other self didn't like that much. She dismissed it, however and simply smiled as she sat. She heard Viktora approaching and blushed, trying to cover her drawing so the other girl wouldn't know. She blinked as she was given the candy, mumbling "T...thank you" almost shyly. Maybe she didn't absolutely hate her after all...

As these pleasant thoughts occurred to her she brightened slightly, feeing Syra sit on her desk. She moved everything out of the way in the mean time and smiled, nodding at the girl. She really was sweet... "Seems like a good class, I like to read so that'll be nice...What about you?" She responded, chatting easily even as her mind lingered on the other girl. Why couldn't she get her out of her head?

Orial
Lover of Bionicle and Transforme...
Send a message via AIM to Orial

Old 01-20-2011, 11:07 PM

Nick watched his candy curiously and tasted it smiling. "Thanks, Miss Brown," he said smiling at his professor. Nick caught Syra smile at him and he moved over. "Hey did your candy change color?" he asked still sucking on the hard candy.

Berix looked at his candy and popped it into his mouth, no color change at all and he didn't notice that something was suppose to happen when Nick brought it up. "Yours changed color?" he asked raising an eyebrow. He watched as Viktora left and he frowned at her, something not at all sitting well with him about the young woman. "Geeze....talk about a witch," he muttered under his breath.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-20-2011, 11:52 PM

Syra winked. "This will be my best class. I love classical stories and fables! I dabble a bit in writing myself." She laughed at herself. "Although my stories never end up very good."
She rolled her candy around in her mouth as Nick came up. "Hey Nick! Yep, and yours?" she tilted her head.
When Berix spoke saying that his didn't change colour, her eyes widened slightly. 'I wonder if Miss Brown is also a Kai... she was with Ryota earlier.... Perhaps Berix is a Chosen...' Syra absently nibbled on her lower lip as she thought to herself.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-21-2011, 02:33 AM

If any one else saw Amilia was eating some of the cnady as well and they were different colors too. Once all of her students were out of her room she moved the desk back in to the right spots then looked at the black board and smiled as she erased it. Amilia pack up her things then wonder where Ryota was she decide to go to the gym office to see if he was there. Amilia was bad at dirctions and it was hard for her. She had to asked a few random students in the halls to find the gym office. She moved to the gym and looked around.

Orial

Old 01-21-2011, 05:21 AM

"Yeah, it changed colors," Nick said looking over at the blue haired boy. "Huh. maybe yours was a dud?" he asked with a shrug. "i think this is going to be a good class too. how much trouble will we get in?" he asked with a laugh, gathering his bag and heading out with them.

"Maybe..." Berix said with a shrug. "I just hope i pass." he said before getting his things together to leave. He put his notebook away, and headed out, hanging back of the group, not sure if they wanted to hang out with him, or if he had injected himself into a conversation he wasn't really welcome to.

((ooc: *snerk giggle @ Syra's thoughts*))

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-21-2011, 05:27 AM

((Well she has no idea whos the chosen or whos a kai... Her mom gave her a hint about Ryota and thats the only reason she knows him ^.^' ))

Syra smiled and grabbed her bag and Ti's arm to join her as they left the class room. "I think the question Nick, is where to start the trouble!" She giggled softly. "We all wanna pass... Berix right?" She smiled giving him a chance to join the group. "Hmmmm Science next..." She sighed looking at her time table. "I never mapped out where the Science room was... damn and it's my worst subject too." Syra pouted.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 01-21-2011, 05:48 AM

Witch... she frowned at the term a bit but said nothing to Beri.... since she probably shouldn't bee able to hear that and her adoptive Mother, Mama May as she called her, told her to try and seem human. She didn't know why she felt defensive of the woman who glared at her and spent part of her introduction making her dislike clear but... still...

She shook off the thought as Syra spoke to her, smiling faintly. "You'll have to show me a story anyway..." She suggested cheerfully, going quiet as the other two began to talk and Nick approached. She wasn't sure how you were supposed to behave in this situation. Social situations after all were not her usual situation yet.

Ti let herself be lead by Syra, giving her a soft smile gently. She said nothing until science came up and perked up, "Well... as long as you can give me a text book I should be able to help." She said merely, always finding reading easy to remember. It didn't seem to matter what it was but once she read it she knew it. It definitely made things easier...

Orial

Old 01-21-2011, 06:41 AM

((it's just the irony of it all X3 he's the only true human actually X3))

"Oh, yeah, i'm actually not bad at science, as long as it's well the physical stuff like gears...course that's mostly mathematics..." he said with a bit of a smile at them.

Nick laughed and nodded walking with Ti, Syra and Berix to the next class. "Yeah, that's true. It'll be a fun semester, i'm sure." he said with a grin walking with them easily.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2011, 12:58 AM

Amilia kept looking for Ryota.

(sorry blanking on what to post.)

kionaredhawk

Old 01-29-2011, 10:24 PM

Viktora curses to herself and turns around. She was just about to open her door when she realized she had forgotten her her pen. And it was her only pen. The scowl marked her face again as she heads back to the classroom she had just exited. She was hungry, now very grouchy, and she didn't want to be there. All the things that put her in a perfectly horrible mood. She wasn't stomping but it was obvious that she was angry when she stalked into the classroom and went towards the desk that she had been at. She looked around and finally found her pen. She picked it up and placed it back in her shoulder bag.
She was about to leave when she noticed that Jared was still there, asleep. She sighs and gives him a poke in the arm. It wasn't that hard but it wasn't like it was nice either. Mostly due to the fact that she had long sharp nails. "Wake up, lug head."

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-29-2011, 11:01 PM

Jared groaned, swatting at the hand a little. His mind hadn't really registered anything other than something wanting to interrupt his sleep. He was incredibly tired from the night before, and he had begun to get a minor headache. What usually would happen if he'd gone swimming and not taken a shower, or properly dried off.

Ryota was making his way toward the science class. He was in a slightly bad mood, since he'd found out he had to substitute for one of the teachers. That made his rest shorter. But at least he could see his students before gym. More chances to inspect and size them up. he smirked a little, raising an eyebrow to see if any of the students were in the classroom by now. He glanced at the time. There were only a few more minutes left.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-31-2011, 02:39 AM

Amilia could not find Ryota in the gym or his office. She wondered if he was still sleeping or not. Amilia wrote a note to Ryota very short. At lunch time please find me in the break room. She then walked out of his office and with the note on being place on his office door. Amilia then went to go to the teacher loung because she was done for now.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-31-2011, 03:58 AM

Syra bit her lip. "come on guys! We have to hurry or else we'll be late!" she urged. "Now where do we go from here?"

kionaredhawk

Old 01-31-2011, 07:05 PM

Viktora growled. This was totally not something she wanted to deal with. This time, she gave him a sharp jab to the rib, her nails making it very obvious that he should wake up. Not sure if that would even work, she leaned a little close to his ear and whispered, "If that doesn't wake you up, Jared, you really don't want to know what I'll do next to make sure your awake. Now get up, lazy." She straightened and waited.