Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 06:43 PM

Belle grinned and held up a finger. "Actually, I'm not as innocent as you'd think!" She teased.

Adam rolled his eyes, "That's a big fat lie and you know it."

Belle only pouted, but she ignored his comment. She smiled shyly as Shaza praised her and nodded at the boy. He seemed nice as well, but there was something mysterious about him. Maybe she'll look into it. She remember Shaza mentioning that his name was Refilwe.

Adam only chuckled and patted Refilwe on the back a little, as if they were old buddies. "He was no trouble at all. In fact, I rather enjoy his company." Adam said and winked, teasing a little. He had moments when he liked to play around with people, especially good-looking guys. Girls got angry when he did it, but he always got rather shy around females.

Belle shook her head a little at her brother, but she was happy that he wasn't too worried. Taking advantage of the freedom, she looked over at Jared and blinked a little. He seemed to be uncomfortable with so many people in his room. She put a finger to her lips, thinking, and then snapped her fingers. "I know! How about we go check out the school? I've been wanting to see the library or maybe even check out the Art class!" She said happily, hoping she didn't sound silly. She absolutely loved reading, and she wanted to see more of the school. But going alone would mean getting lost. She spotted Adam's glare at her suggestion to go off with someone he barely knew, but she ignored it. "And maybe we can meet some new people."

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 06:58 PM

Syrine took a small notebook out of her back pocket, and began drawing paths and hallways through the school. She hated getting lost, and she had a horrible memory for direction. As a prankster, that could be her biggest downfall if she where to loose her way. Beside each drawing she made notes about rooms, and specific items that she could use as guides. She walked up and down hallways, all the while adding to her notes, any windows, and what was outside, certain dorm numbers she passed. She took her hair out of the pigtails, sighing as it fell to brush the tops of her shoulders.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate
Send a message via AIM to Soturo Ayami Send a message via Yahoo to Soturo Ayami

Old 08-30-2010, 07:01 PM

Shaza nods. Yep, that is what she would expect to hear. He was always the neatest one in the house. His room was always immaculate hers and Kwabena's was always a mess.

When Adam chimed in she laughed eyes shining. Oh she could tell this one was going to be fun. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Refilwe glance off nervously to the side. If he was any lighter the others would be able to see the blush on his cheeks. Shaza just grinned at Adam. "Well I'm glad to hear that." She giggles shaking her head in amusement.

Refilwe is less then pleased. Is he? Maybe a little. He wasn't going to complain about Adam but his mother didn't have to be so happy about it. He was fine with them talking and him listening but with his mother here she would make him contribute. He lacked the social skills something like this.

Belle's offer seemed like a blessing in disguise. He latched onto it by saying, "I agree. I would love to see the library. Lets see if we can go find it shall we?" Shaza was greatly amused by her sons eagerness to be out of the room, though she guessed it wasn't at all comfortable in the room with so many people.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 PM

Jared almost smiled, amused by the teasing that Adam had of Refilwe. "Well, I think I remember where both of those were." he said, and he did want to see the library. He tilted his head. "Although, I'd rather check the music room rather than art. I lack skills in that area." he admitted, almost grinning lightly. He walked over to them, cracking his neck somewhat. "But, are we all going?" he asked, looking a bit unsure. It would almost be the same thing, just in a different setting. He had been glad for the offer to get out of the room, since it seemed much smaller with everyone in it.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:13 PM

Bella stood up to, and she walked over to the group. She felt a little small, so she stood near Shaza. For some reason, she felt comfort when she was near. "I'm a little musically challenged." She said and pouted, "But I do love music! Maybe I should check it out as well." Bella looked up at the three guys, a small amused smile playing on her lips. She couldn't help but think that they would soon become good friends. Refilwe was a little quiet, but he wasn't bothered by the attention. She smiled at him, speaking to him for the first time. "You want to see the library too? I'm so glad I'm not alone!" Her eyes were bright and innocent, and she had a little blush on her cheeks.

Adam was glad that the group was going together, rather than Bella alone with Jared. He liked Jared, but he didn't trust anybody just yet. He crossed his arms and eyed them all quietly, listening to the conversation. "Maybe we can even see the Science lab? He said cooly, but his expression brightened up a little. He was fond of that class, although he tried not to make a big deal out of it. It was the only class that he didn't slack too much in. "And the library sounds fine, but don't expect me to read anything." He said and chuckled. His view on reading was different from his little sister's.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 07:27 PM

"Oh that's right! I have to find the music room" Shaza says clapping her hands together. "I almost forgot I was supposed to go find my classrooms." She laughed shrugging at herself and shaking her head. "If we'd all like to go or split up that's fine. I actually have to get to my rooms and make sure I have everything set up." She waved briefly at everyone.

"I'll go with you mother." Refilwe offered as she began heading out the door. Shaza just waved him off in the door way.

"No, no, you don't need to cart this old woman along. She is very capable of taking care of herself. I'll be where ever the music room is first. Then I'll be over in the math room. Don't wait for me." She was out of the door so fast Refilwe didn't even have time to grab her shoulder.

"Good bye..."
He says rather dejectedly sighing at his mother eccentricities. "I don't know about the rest of you but I am going to library if any one would like a company me? We don't all have to go I suppose." Refilwe loved to read. It was something he did everyday most of the time. His mother had called him a book worm when he was little and he was a straight A student so he supposed it wasn't a bad thing.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 07:36 PM

Smiling in relief, Syrine found the greatest landmark and the best cover, the library. No one suspected you if you said you where in the library. Walking in, she fell in love with the layout. The huge room was full of long shelves and deep-backed chairs. Wandering, she made notes of various nooks and crannies that she could claim to have been in. Thats when she found her favorite section. Mythology. Back home, it never failed to surprise people that she loved mythology. Reading wasn't her 'thing' persay, but these stories. Syrine grabbed a large leather book, and climbed to sit in a window seat, letting the sun outside warm the side of her face as she lost herself to the wondrous stories of far off worlds, and magic beasts that no longer exist even in the Supernatural world... at least, she had never met a dragon, or a mermaid, so she assumed that they were no longer around, but Syra was eager to be prooven wrong.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 09:13 PM

Jared thought about it before shrugging. "I can go to either, since it doesn't matter which I go to first." he said honestly. He'd just get to the other place a bit later than the other one. He doubted he'd be spending too much time in the music room. Maybe to jut try out a few instruments, but most of the time that day might be spent in the library. He did enjoy reading some books. Maybe they'd have an interesting collection. He hoped so. He smiled a little at the three of them. It really came down to which place would be more appealing to Belle and Adam, since the Library had been already spoken for. At the mention of the science class, he smirked a little. "Science kind of man?" he asked. He was surprised, but it seemed he did like it, the way his eyes brightened up. So he wasn't just a slacker.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 09:40 PM

Belle thought about it and then she turned to Jared, smiling. "Well, maybe I can go with you to the music room? I haven't decided what I want to do yet, and maybe music is secretly my thing." She joked, giggling a little. She caught Adam's glare, but ignored it again. Adam had to get over his possessive attitude towards her, and splitting them up might be for the best. "Adam, you should go to the library. Maybe you'll learn to like it." She said, giving him her warmest smile.

Adam was taken aback a bit, but he couldn't cause a scene in front of the two guys. He only grunted and frowned, trying to stop himself from grabbing her. "Why don't we all just go to th-" He started, but her look made his chest hurt. He knew that look too well. She was smiling sweetly, but her eyes told him a different story. Her eyes were begging him to let her go. He sighed, turning to Refilwe. "I guess I'll be your companion on your trip to the library." He mumbled, giving up while Belle was ahead. He couldn't understand why she wanted to be free. Why can't she just be a clingy little sister, like most little girls? He fumed, but smiled calmly. This will just have to do.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 PM

Refilwe raised an eyebrow at his tone. If he didn't want to go then he could just not go. It wasn't like he was trying to force him. But instead of complaining he nodded his head. Their relationship with each other was very close. It was not his place to question them. If he did what his younger sister said it was his business.

The act he was putting up was rather...cute? No that wasn't the word. Amusing. Yes that was better. Again Refilwe found himself wanting to smile. Adam was a very common big brother type. Protective, possessive, wanting to keep the younger safe. You could see he cared very much for her opinion.

A stoic look on his face Refilwe walked with Adam out of the door.

"You do not have to come if you do not wish it." He says when they make it down the hall to the lift. "I am perfectly fine with going on my own."

-------

Shaza again was practically skipping. Her little boy was making friends and so soon too. It was surprising to say the least but she wasn't going to complain.

Focused on the task of finding the music room. Or rooms as it may have been. Hmm. It might have done her some good to call ahead if she had thought about it. Or stolen Refilwe's map earlier. Oh well she had the link with him if she really wanted his help all she had to do was ask. It was nice when your kids decided they wanted you to be able to contact them whenever you wanted to.

Kwabena was the same really but he couldn't be contacted all the time. Keeping tabs on at least one of them was a blessing. Refilwe had even asked her if he could put a hub in her head to be able to get a hold of her whenever he needed her. Warmed her heart some days.

Still grinning she continued on her way through the school. Now it was time to get lost again.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-30-2010, 10:57 PM

Adam walked out the door with Refilwe, pressing the elevator button. For a moment, he was too worried about his sister to say anything because his mind was imagining all sorts of things. He just couldn't understand her, no matter how hard he tried. One second she was cute and needy, the other she was rebellious.

He turned to him and smiled. A friendly smile that was almost rare coming from Adam. "It's quite alright. I have no problem going along with you." He said, in a friendly voice. He wasn't as laidback as he was back in the room, but he did calm down. "I just worry. My sister may be smart for her age, but.. Hell, she's as harmless as a bunny." He sighed, and walked into the elevator, leaning against the wall and holding the open button for Refilwe.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 11:46 PM

He almost smiled a little, his eyes amused at the little exchange. It seemed that Adam was extremely protective of his little sister. Who wouldn't? With her innocence, it seemed that she would trust anyone. He smiled toward Adam before tilting his head. "Don't worry. I'll make sure she'll stay safe." he said kindly. He looked at Belle and smirked. "So, I'll be teaching you how to play a couple of things, and see if you turn out to be a musical person." he said, nodding toward the exit of their room. He went over and grabbed his cell phone just in case he might need it. As the two exited he smirked, going out as well while nudging her out

A tall light blond hair with golden colored eyes came in the main building, picking up his folder with the information of his class. Since he was only teaching one class, he wasn't required to stay the whole day. He did want to get to know the layout of the place however, so he'd decided to come a bit early. He was wearing a black pair of pants, a white long sleeved shirt and a jacket. He felt extremely odd without his tail or ears out and about. And all the humans standing around, it was rather annoying.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:04 AM

Belle's eyes brightened up again and she grinned happily, grabbing the boy's hand and suddenly running. She ran down the hallway very quickly, towards the wall. It was as if something had suddenly taken over her body, and her eyes were glowing blue. They both went right through the wall easily, as if it wasn't there, and were almost floating in the air for a second. They had gone out through the back of the building, so nobody had seen them. Belle let out a childish squeal and they both floated down onto the ground. She wasn't as careful with her powers as most were, but she did know when it was the right time to use them. She turned around and smiled calmly, but her eyes were still full of joy. "You'll really teach me how to play something?" She asked, as she had never touched a musical instrument in her life.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-31-2010, 12:18 AM

Refilwe stepped in after Adam. He was covering the lower half half of his face with is hand. Even if it wasn't noticeable his face was slightly flushed. Adam was a very attractive guy and when he smiled he was actually really cute. Trying to keep the slightly embarrassed look off of his face he dropped his hand and leaned against the side of the elevator. He knew he should say something but he was new to the whole conversation thing. he didn't know what would be appropriate to say in this given situation.

Though he wanted to say that he didn't agreed with his comment about his sister. The girl was smarter then she let on to most. She showed that in the way she controlled her brother, she was manipulative.

----

Shaza adjusted her teal blouse nervously. She had ended up back in the main room again for the third time. You would think going up and down stairs would get her somewhere. She sighed glancing down at her coal black slacks and black stiletto heels. Sometimes she wished her shoes could talk to her. It would make things easier. Over the mass of students she could see someone who didn't look like a student. Not really thinking before she went over to him.

He was a good looking man, blond hair, tall, he looked to be glaring out at the students and people around. Shaking her head she approached him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Excuse me..." She said with a small smirk and a raised eyebrow. She wished she had Refilwe here to look into this guys head. It was prying but she was curious as to what he was thinking.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-31-2010, 12:25 AM

Adam looked over at Refilwe and raised an eyebrow, a little amused. He didn't miss the strange reaction he had gotten from the boy. He was about to say something when the elevator suddenly stopped, and the doors opened. He stepped out, stretching a little. Turning around, he smiled calmly. "Which way?" He asked. He hadn't checked where the library was, because he wasn't really interested in heading there at the time. He heard a squeal and tensed a bit. It was Belle. That Jared kid better keep his word. He tried not to worry too much and kept his cool.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-31-2010, 01:20 AM

Refilwe exited the lift. Sighing he pointed in the direction they would have to go. Mentally he spread out a net to find the fastest way to get there. He was almost surprised when he saw Adam's sister passing through the net and into the music room his mother was trying to find. He almost turned to tell Adam but he stopped himself and kept walking.

He was trying to keep his abilities a secret, his mother had told him to. He knew people would probably pester him about it. he could keep it to himself for the time being. Maybe he'd use the roof to meditate next time. It would test his skills in a longer range. If he could figure out how to net the school.

SinJoy
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2010, 01:46 AM

Luna slammed the car door shut. She ignored her dad, who was yelling good bye. Boy, was she glad to be away from home. She felt like she needed something new, some excitement in her life. So far it had all been boring. Nothing really worth mentioning had happened at home. This was her big chance.

Luna smoothed down her wavy black hair and tightened her ribbons. She had chosen red ribbons today, instead of her usual black. Red ribbons meant something important, and Luna was sure this counted as important.

She walked up the steps and into the building, taking in her surroundings. A lady sat at the desk, looking exremely bored.

"Excuse me, I'm here to pick up my schedule." Luna said, smiling politely at the woman.

"Name, please?" She answered in a bored voice.

"Oh, yes, sorry. Luna Crow." Luna said, her cheeks flushing. She waited while the lady searched through her folders. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the woman pulled out Luna's schedule. Luna took it and said a quick 'thank you' before turning and walking out. She stared at the schedule, trying to memorize it all. On the back there was a map, so Luna examined it and tried to engrave everything in her head.

Luna made her way up to her room. 102A, 103A, Ah here it was. She pushed open the door and went inside.
One side of the room was clearly marked as someone else's territory. A bag had been slung onto the beg, and the sheets were slightly wrinkled as if someone had been sitting there. Of course, her roomie had picked the bunk with the good view. Luna sighed and out away her clothes next to the other bunk. Then she sat down on the bed, wondering what her roomie would be like. Right away, Luna imagined some 20-year old guy who smoked and got drunk. She really hoped her roomie wouldn't be anything like that.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-31-2010, 02:22 AM

He shut his eyes, almost having expected to run right into the wall. He let out a small but brief yelp. His eyes widened as they went through the walls instead of crashing. So she really hadn't been human. It was pretty cool, her powers. As they landed, and she let out a squeal, he almost laughed. It was kind of cute. He smiled a little and nodded. "Yes, I will try and teach you an instrument." he said. He then tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. "So, what are you?" he asked curiously. It wasn't like he was going to give up her secret or anything, he was just curious to know.

Ryota almost stiffened when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He glanced over and looked down with a calm face. He noticed it was a woman. Too old to be a student, so he figured that she was one of the teachers. He was supposed to be nice to them, since he didn't want anyone to become too suspicious. It was just so hard sometimes. From her scent, it seemed she was just an ordinary human. And not from Kai, so it meant that she wasn't of much importance. Even if she were a human, she might have some information on what he needed to know. For now, he'll behave. "Yes?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-31-2010, 02:36 AM

Shaza grinned at his almost identical express. Only she was smiling and he wasn't. Standing up straight. She looked him over a bit more. Not that she could tell by looking like her former husband and son could but she suspected he was either a non-human or just a very grumpy man. She wondered briefly how old he was compared to her. He didn't look her age though she could happily say she didn't look her age either.

She shrugged mentally. It was none of her business. "Um...I was wondering if you knew where the music rooms were located. You see I've just started working and sad to say I didn't think ahead to tell them I was coming." Her eyes drifted shut as her grin softened. She had had to cut her self off mid ramble for that one.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-31-2010, 02:46 AM

He racked through his brain, trying to figure out where that room was. He thought he had a vague idea where it was. He gave a short nod, shrugging a little. So the woman was new, not too much information he could squeeze out from her then. It was a slight disappointment, but nothing he couldn't live without. "I think I know." he finally replied. "Did you not ask for a map?" he asked. The least one could do was get a map if they didn't know the layout. Unless she had forgotten about it. He ran a hand through his hair, glancing around the place as he scoped out the lobby. Nothing too interesting to behold here. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-31-2010, 02:54 AM

Adam nodded and began walking in that direction. He walked with his hands behind his head, in a typical 'Laidback' manner. "So, what classes are you interested in taking?" He asked, in an attempt to make conversation. His eyes were curious, almost like Belle's. Although he acted tough, he was very similar to his sister at times. He was also bad at conversation, due to not going outside much during his childhood. He couldn't anyways. His body was weaker then.

Belle hopped up and down happily, and grinned. "Can I learn how to play something pretty? Or or maybe something loud!" She suggested, walking towards a building. She didn't know it, but she wasn't walking the right way. At his sudden question she stopped and turned around. For a moment, her face looked serious, as if she wanted to keep it a secret but then her eyes went wide with curiousity and she put a finger to her lips. "What am I?" She repeated, and then smiled. "What do you mean, what am I, silly? I'm Belle." She said, an answer that you would expect from a 5 year-old. At the time, she wasn't thinking too deeply about his question.

Soturo Ayami
Magistrate

Old 08-31-2010, 03:09 AM

Shaza just looked up at him. She rolled her eyes and turned away from him hands on her hips. "Well I did but I gave it to my son. He's around here somewhere. As for asking for one it wouldn't help me none if I did. I'm no good at reading maps even I had one I'd get lost." Shaking her head a smirk made its way back onto her face before she turned back around to face him.

"So are you going to help me? I know we don't know eachother but we can remedy that. We'll be working together in the same building after all." She stuck her hand out, "Shaza Rini Tu, but you can call me Shaza."It was true, they would be working together so Shaza thought she would introduce herself. It also helped the man was a fine piece of eye candy. but Shaza decided to leave that in the back of her mind and focus on the matter at hand.

-------------

Refilwe placed a hand under his chin. That was a good question. He would definitely have to take math, it was essential and he knew he'd want to take Music but he knew his mother would scold him about having to many classes with her. He didn't mind being in class with her. It wasn't that she would go easy on him, no, she would just treat him like one of her students in a classroom setting. It was more he enjoyed her style of teaching. She wasn't that strict when it came to grading and she expected you to do the best you could, not slack off in her class or out of it. He had seen this from her for years when he was home schooled, he was more comfortable with her then other people.

Sighing he just shook his head. "You know. I haven't decided on an elective. I should probably do so. And you what are you going to take?" He asks curiously. Adam was fairly easy to figure out. He was almost as naive as his sister when it came to social things. It would seem they were in the same boat in that aspect.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 08-31-2010, 03:24 AM

Jared chuckled, grabbing her hand before tugging her toward the music room. "I can teach you both. Some instruments are better for some things." he said, already planning in his head on something to teach her. There were a couple of ones that were simple enough. "Can you sing?" he asked, tilting his head curiously. Most girls had the ability to sing. It was just a question of how much work they put into fine-tuning their voices. He almost smirked at her other statement. "I mean, as in race. Are you human?" he asked, thinking of some of the species there were. "Or angel?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. She was pretty pure-looking.

Resisting a sigh, he gave her a small nod. "Alright then. Ryota Arashi." he said before smirking. "Just Ryota is fine." he added, not wanting her to get any funny ideas on new nicknames for him. He did hate nicknames, mostly because they just sounded odd. He nodded to the doors before rubbing his neck somewhat. Damn all that paper work he had had to do to just get into this school. It hadn't been easy, but they had managed to get rid of the teacher for the class he was now in charge of. He started to walk to the doors, expecting her to follow. He tilted his head curiously. "So you have a son coming here too?" he asked, feigning the natural curiosity humans got when they found something interesting. It would serve to have some sort of conversation with her.

Ewe
Wishful.

Old 08-31-2010, 03:31 AM

Belle followed behind, blushing a little as he pulled her towards the right building. She blinked and scrunched up her nose. "I've never tried singing." She said. The only time she has ever caught herself doing any kind of singing is the humming she does in the shower and when she does her chores. Well, they aren't really chores. She chooses to do them. She gasped a little when he said angel, tugging at his arm playfully. "That's what my dad calls me!" She said, as if it were an unbelievable thing that he guessed angel. She smiled more calmly now, and was silent for a moment. "But yes. I guess you could say I'm an angel." She said quietly.

Adam waited for his answer, and then chuckled a little. He looked up at the sky thoughtfully. "I haven't decided yet, either. But I'm leaning more towards Art." He said, awaiting the gasp. People acted as if his interest in Art was a big deal. "I like making stuff. I also like seeing how stuff works. I guess you could say I'm a curious guy." He answered, giving Refilwe a somewhat suggestive glance. He was almost teasing the other boy, a bit amused by his reaction in the elevator. He was cute, Adam had to admit. In a reserved, well-mannered kind of way.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-31-2010, 03:35 AM

Syrine put the book away, making a note in her notebook about the title and author. She left the library with odd shivers running down my back. "Something... Something feels weird." She whispered, rubbing the goosebumps on her arm. She shook it off, and took out her notebook and began looking out the best path to take to get back to her dorm. She leaned against a wall confused. She kept turning her notebook, trying to make sense of her notes. "Uhrg! I drew these diagrams! They should make sense!" Syra was getting frustrated.