Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-21-2011, 05:07 AM

Ain gave a small nod, though looked surprised as Mathais stroked his face. He kept down a blush before grabbing hold of the books. He glanced at them and shrugged, muttering something before the books disappeared from his hands, all in their proper place. He watched as Mathais reached somewhere to grab the story. He had only seen it once and never read it before. He had learned from the other one, Mathais' books weren't very viewer friendly. Just sexual things, and death, and more sex. He never had finished the other book. As his fingers curled over the book's edges, he nodded once again. He blinked then and almost raised an eyebrow. "Never?" he asked, figuring that might have to be a bit of an exaggeration. He wasn't sure if he could keep it around All the time. "I'll keep it safe." he reassured Mathais.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-24-2011, 12:37 AM

"That very true we will find a way to have kids I guess I could turn my self in to a female" He smiled then sat on to Chris lap. "what do you think about me usieng magic for that reason. We could have our own child that way." Mathew wrapped his arms around Chris and smiled.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-24-2011, 09:53 PM

"This book....if anything happens to it then I won't be here anymore." Mathais said to him as he watched Ain with the book that was more older then the oldest book in this whole library. It was his original story the one that was burned was a knock of from his original author's some odd great grand child. "I mean it Ain....that is my original story....." he said with a smile on his face that wasn't completely there, he was dead serious about what he had said about the book after was not something to be taken lightly.

"Mat that sounds very wonderful to me but....it will be very hard on my part since females do not interest me. We can try that way for us to have kids or at least one child." Chris said to his lover as he smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him as close as he could before he started to rub Mat's back as he kissed him in every spot that he could find and reach at the moment.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 01-24-2011, 11:01 PM

Ain's eyes widened a little before frowning. That would have to be troublesome. He nodded once again, glancing up at him. "Okay.. I'll make sure it will stay safe." he promised, offering a smile. He tugged his arm a little to follow as he looked around, making sure some of the characters weren't making any problems. He sniffed the air, narrowing his eyes. "Ugh.. Back up the stairs to find those two." he muttered. Honestly, he was getting slightly tired of chasing them all over the place. He still needed to work on everything else.

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-25-2011, 03:19 AM

Mathew kissed Chris back with love in each kiss. "But if we do it that way I'll have to stay a female for 9 months....? How will you deal with that? I mean I love you so very much and I don't want you turning to some one else because I'm in a form you dislike." Mathew looked worried and clinged to his husband more.

There were about 10 others books roaming around on this level up stair because they releashed them. Two of which were heading down the stairs while Ain was tugging Mathais up. All the book were myster type books,

Last edited by Ribe; 01-25-2011 at 04:04 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-25-2011, 03:43 AM

(egh sorry guys i have writers block at the moment)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-10-2011, 10:09 PM

(is writer block gone yet?)

Ribe
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-19-2011, 05:01 PM

(any one still into this one?)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-24-2011, 05:32 PM

(sorry ribe i guess not)