MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to MimiYoshi Send a message via Yahoo to MimiYoshi

Old 04-15-2011, 04:24 PM

"Eh? Ah, I'm fine. Don't worry!" Aki smiled, turning his head and cutely rubbing his eyes. "I... Actually don't know him. I mean, I tried to talk to him, but I think he didn't hear me..." He pouted slightly. "Though it does say dorm room one on it, and I thought that's where you're sleeping, so you're sharing a room with him." Aki nodded slowly, making fishy lips as he did so. "He does look like a nice person... Just one with little eye for his surroundings?"

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2011, 05:20 PM

Haneul blinked at the other's behaviour. Before coming to this school his parents told him over and over again that he should never 'judge a book by its cover', but he had a feeling he really wouldn't like this guy, and even more so sharing a dorm with him. "Yeah," he mumbled. "Nice to meet you" he added, but couldn't think of anything else to say after it. He really did hope his roommate will be nice, and that their first talk would go on smoothly- but it seems like it's not going to happen.

ParaDoll

Old 04-15-2011, 05:49 PM

"Mmm....." Lanuelle muttered. Well, could you spell awkward? 'Cause this is definitely how he felt right now. And he absolutely hated it. God, when in show biz everyone was always nice to him. They were paid to do that. And when they weren't, his entourage, money, or pretty looks did it for him. He never had to be…. Nice to anyone. He could always skip the part of being nice and going straight to being liked. Thus connecting between 'nice' and 'liked' never seemed appealing, nor understandable.
"Why is small talk needed anyway?" he asked after the silent was to long. "We're gonna sleep together here for a long time are we? Might as well see what it gives us…"

chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 04-15-2011, 06:10 PM

Ash blushed still conserned though "If..If your sure.."He said whipping a missed sparking tear drop from his cheek then smiled "Well..your right..room one is me..Really?..hmmm intresting.."He said putting a finger to his own lips thinking awhile.
"Do you like cookies?..or cake with a single strawberry on the top?"He asked his eyes sparkling "OR both?"He added, Ash was the kind of boy who asked random questions it was a way to get to know people better, know their likes and dislikes as he didn't want to really get on anybodys nerves.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 06:26 PM

Akihiko held in his breath as the boy wiped away his tear. He stared at him, his dark eyes widened, only to be caught off guard with a random question. "Cookies? I LOVE cookies! I especially like cookies with chips in them, weither it's chocolate or strawberry or maybe even raisins... Yum!" He smiled, a cute blush to his cheeks. "And cake... Waaaaaaahhh! I love cake. Cake cake cake! Teehee!"

With a big smile, he jumped up. "I love cake because... Cake can make people smile and feel happy even when they're sad. It's good, and there's many variants to it. I love chocolate cake the best, especially when made with three kinds of chocolate. Or... Or bridal cake! Because they're so pretty..." Zoning out for a few seconds, he shook his head. "But cake with a single strawberry on top... What kind of flavour would it have? Would it too be strawberry, as you could expect? Or would it be a whipped cream kind of cake? Perhaps even a lemon cake? Hmm...."

Tapping his feet on the ground, he eyed Ashley. "I think it depends on the type of cake." He nodded decisively. "I don't really like strawberry in combination with everything, so it would depend." After his long rant, he tilted his head to the side. "Why did you ask? Did you bring one for me?!"

chocomokochoco
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 04-15-2011, 06:58 PM

Ash laughed mainly at Aki's reaction to cookies and cake shaking his head "It can be whatever cake you imagine I supouse."He said finally then tilted his head in a cute fashion knowing he didn't bring any cake as he remember scanning the letter from the school that it had cake here then he remembered "Well..I have got cookies..chocolate chip ones..You see I'm sort of adicted to them I know my mum used to love them.."He admitted blushing rather sweetly.

"I quit like cake as well as you said I don't really like strawberries with everything..it becomes alittle sickly for me..but I do love the cake which has Strawberry jam in the middle with wipped cream on the top then a strawberry..."He said as he got out a small sized box unfolding it to revile a small stack of chocolate chip cookie,small ones of corse offering Aki some "Would you like one?"He asked smiling.

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 07:14 PM

Aki smiled. "My favorite kind of cake with a single strawberry would indeed be a lemon cake, with the strawberry centered on it. It's cute, fresh and sweet. Kind of what you need after a long day of school or shopping." He eyed the boy questioning when he said he resembled his mother when it came to cookies. He said 'used'. Does it mean she... Though he felt like asking, Aki couldn't bring himself to sadden the boy at their first time of meeting each other. I will ask him about it some other day, I guess...

"You brought cookies along? That's so nice of you. I would love to have one, thank you." Smiling brightly, Aki took a cookie from the pile, sniffing it prior to taking a bite. His face lost it's expression for a minute, soon after a big smile and a warm blush appearing on the boy's cheeks. "It's so sweet..." He glanced down at the cookie, then looked back at the boy. "Did you make these?"

chocomokochoco

Old 04-15-2011, 07:24 PM

Ash grinned "Exactly."He agreed not really paying atteshion to the questioning look in Aki's eye.

Though giggling at his expression as he took a bite of the the cookie he smiled "Welcome"He chimed then nodded "Yeah..It's sort of a hobbie you could say..I didn't really think they were the best ones but.."He said awkwardly flushing bright pink with embaressment 'GOOWWWDD he's going to think i'm a snobb..no nwwooooo..'He thought keeping his face smooth though trying to to give away what he was thinking.

((Got to go now off somewhere,Have a nice rest of the evening guys byee.))

Last edited by chocomokochoco; 04-15-2011 at 07:26 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 07:26 PM

{{I'm completely lost about what is going on.. :sweat:}}

MimiYoshi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 08:06 PM

((Well, The people in the indigo dorm are chatting up, and in the blue dorm your characters are in, Akihiko and Ashley are seated and chatting. Just a slight heads up (; ))

Akihiko nodded, eating the cookie. I don't quite understand why he feels like his cookies aren't the best. They taste so amazing! I wish I could bake cookies like that... He eyed the boy as he spoke, interested in a sincere way. Surprised to see him talk in that way, Akihiko fell silent, nibbling on his cookie as he glanced at the boy, curious to what else he had to say. "But what?" He stared at the boy, kind of confused. "You're obviously good at baking, and it's normal for people to critizise their own work... Still I'm being honest when I say that if this isn't your best, you could open a sweets store because these are so good! The best I've had in quite some time."

Hikari Chan
*^_^*

Old 04-15-2011, 08:21 PM

Haneul had no words to describe his astonishment at the other's words. He tried his best to start a conversation, to be nice and social, but he seriously just couldn't work with this guy. "I... just..." he started, but couldn't go on for a few moments. In the end he just blurted out "what?" and looked down on his feet. 'Last time I'm starting a conversation.' He thought to himself.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM

Damian could tell that the others in the room didn't notice them. So, he slipped into his room to stay out of the way. He never was very good at talking to people. That was more his brother's thing.

Gabriell watched Damian go to his room and sighed. He really wished that his brother could be more social. He would help him work on that while they were here. He went over to the people sitting on the couch. "Hi! My name's Gabriell!" he said, grinning at them.

ParaDoll

Old 04-15-2011, 08:40 PM

"....I..... don't know, actually" Lanuelle pulled his shoulders and looked away. "I'm sorry, I'm not used to slow people- I mean- Err....."
He sighed fliping his hair again- that was a bad habit of his.
"Sorry, this all just went wrong" he said, smiling a flirty smile to the other. "Let's start again- from the begining"

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 04-15-2011, 08:49 PM

Arashi sighed heavily as he readjusted his messenger bag, then his slipping reading glasses. Turning another page he went back to the novel in his hands, Obsidian Butterfly, as he walked back to his dorm to see if the others were there yet. Secretly he was hoping they were at least intelligent, nice, and cute. Brushing his silver bangs back behind his ears he entered through the comp lab of the builing, not noticing anyone quite yet but had heard voices. Reaching the living room he internally winced as felt the sudden awkward tension. Something had occured apparently, something neither person liked. Taking a deep breath, he placed a warm smile on his face. "Hello." He said as he stepped further into the room, placing a bookmark decorated with a chinese dragon between the pages of the novel as he placed it in his bag.

Head down as he was puuting the novel away he double checked his appearance, plain black tennis shoes, dark green slightly baggy cargo pants, white tank top tucked into the belted pants and over that was an un-buttoned black shirt. He had emerald earings in both ear with another plain silver stud a little above in the right ear. A slightly rusted iron necklaces looped around his right wrist a couple times to make a neat bracelet and a sterling silver band on his left ring finger had a snake eating its own tail. Nodding as nothing seemed amiss he looked back up and removed the reading glasses to be sent into a thin red case in his pocket. "I'm Arashi Black." He offered tentatively with another warm smile.

ParaDoll

Old 04-15-2011, 10:00 PM

"Oh!" Lanelle's face lightened up as he found a way to escape the embarrassment of his situation. He tuned to look at the new guy; checking him from head to tow before he spoke. He wasn't quite sure what to think as of yet- but he read a book, and Lanuelle didn't like people who read. That usually meant they would be smarter then him
God, where he came from no one needed to be smart.
"I'm Lanuelle" the young boy said, waving shortly with one hand towards the other. "thanks for saving us".

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-15-2011, 10:41 PM

Arashi lifted a thin eyebrow as he watched the red head seemed to critique him from head to toe. Seriously, what was his issue? Shaking his head, grumbling as his long bangs fell into his eyes again, his smiled at the other person before looking back at Lanuelle with a slightly confused look on his face. "Saved you? Whatever from?" Oh how he wanted to throw in something as silly as the like of monsters or something similar, but Arashi doubted this seeming male prima dona would get the joke. Somehow he had the feeling that his short height and apparent intelligence would get him bullied into helping some other poor sap unable, or unwilling, to do his own work. "Anyway, I'm in B-2. Which rooms are you guys in?" He asked, almost hoping he'd be alone. He never was much a people person much to his fathers' displeasure.

ParaDoll

Old 04-15-2011, 11:20 PM

Lanuelle puckered his lips for a second, suddenly remembering others might see this- and thus wearing a smile on his face right back on.
"B1" he than said, pointing in the direction of the room. He took a moment to think that his situation here was rather unpromising. For the first time in his life he seemed to be the outsider among the group, the 'odd one out' (Though they all seemed odd to him) - and he wasn't pleased. Not at all. He sure hoped that somewhere around this high school there was someone whom he could be on the same mind.
Right now he stated the answer as a big, flashy, NO.
And still- he was to sure of his ability of being liked to just shut up. "So…. You said your name was Arashi, uh? Where are you from?"

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 PM

Andrea stepped out of the way for Timothy to enter the room. So the new boy with the rose was to be her room-mate? This would be interesting. She turned around in the doorway to watch him, he was blue eyed, with dark hair, and didn't dress nearly as artistically as he spoke. The rose was beautiful though, and by the way Timothy talked, the painting would be beautiful too. She spoke up as he put his case on the remaining bed.
"I'm Andrew, I'm your room-mate."

SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 01:57 AM

Kat watched him walk out, wondering how much he thought he knew, he seemed so… Ugh, she didn’t like him. She shrugged it off, shaking her head and looking around. She thought about how many people she’d seen here so far, and asked aloud, to no one in particular, “I wonder if there are any more people staying in this dorm…”
((I am SO sorry about how long that took.))

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It
Send a message via Yahoo to PaintTheSkyRed

Old 04-16-2011, 02:42 AM

((HERE IS OUR NEW OOC!!! OOC.)

Mika smiled happily at the new arrivals and said "Hi guys!!!" He waved at them and he noticed more and more people through the window outside. He seemed to have zoned out for a long time because when he turned his attention back to infront of him, there was only Kadyn next to him, and he smiled at Gabriell "Hey my name is Mika!"

((BTW I AM SO SORRY MIMI. I did not mean to ignore Aki. ;^; I was just not here.))

Kory was standing still taking a deep breath when she noticed her cell phone went off. When she stared down at her phone, it was her ex-best friend telling her that she was now dating her ex-boyfriend. She was staring down at the phone and it seemed like she could not speak. She was very upset and she just did not know what to do. So she just continued to stare off in space, until she heard someone scream about cookies. She shook her head, and looked down at her phone. She did not bother replying back to the text and sighed.

She turned around and noticed Aki then Ash for the first time. She thought they were both cute and she noticed how one was eating cookies. She walked over to them and smiled "Hello, I am sorry for spacing out back there. Just not use to being here yet." She lied easily, and said "The cookies sure smell good."

Last edited by PaintTheSkyRed; 04-16-2011 at 02:58 AM..

AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-16-2011, 03:04 AM

Arashi shrugged, left shoulder rising and dropping quickly. He felt slightly guilty if he made the other boy feel alienated, but at the same time something about the boy made Arashi think it was going to be one hell of a trying year. "Yeah. And pick a place, I've probably lived there for a little bit. Lost count of the places I've been to." He replied sourly, before relaxing. "Anyway the last place I lived at was in Kissimmee, Florida. Did some temporary work for Disney World." He said as he pulled the messenger bag off his shoulder over his head and sat on the couch in the middle of the common room. "As for my name, its a varaition of Arash which is african for hero. Both my dads argued quite a bit about it." He admitted quietly.

SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 03:14 AM

Kat looked over at Mika, suddenly determined to learn something about her dorm-mate “So, Mika… Why did you decide to enroll here?” she chose a random topic, and only after the words left her mouth did she realize she might have to answer the question herself. Shoot. She didn’t want random sympathy… Hey, maybe they’re not like that. That’d be a welcome change for the norm.

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 04-16-2011, 03:19 AM

Mika smiled at Kadyn glad he was interested in him. He laughed and said "Ever heard of too much love? My parents give me a little bit too much love. They always have on a tight leash, not that I do anything bad to be on it but they can't seem to help themselves." When he leaned back on the couch he said "Especially since right after we moved to the states. Oh they were so clingy. Even wanted to go to school with me!" He laughed again and shook his head "Silly, Mum."

SarcasticKoneko
-Sarcastic Little Cat-

Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 AM

Kat thought a minute, then smiled a bit “Sounds like a good life, to me. A little bit of rules aren’t such a bad thing… But I guess I see what you mean, them wanting to come to school with you is a bit much, I think.” She tried to sound interested, but she really couldn’t relate much to his situation, it was so opposite hers. So she followed up with another question “Where did you live before you moved here?”

PaintTheSkyRed
Lovin' It

Old 04-16-2011, 03:44 AM

Mika nodded saying "I am blessed but they were hysterical when I went to kinder for the first time. Gran, told me at least." He loved his grandmother who still lived back in Scotland with the rest of his family. And he looked over at Kadyn when he asked where he lived and he said "I was born in Scotland. I am 100% Scottish. Expect for my name, my parents just liked the name." He laughed again and said "We moved to the states when I finished primary school." He corrected himself since he did not know if Kadyn knew what grades were in primary school. "When I finished the 6th grade, we moved here."