[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 04:55 AM

*he gets done swimming and then gets into his dry clothes and goes to the movies* "i think i will watch Return of the vampire II." *buys a ticket then enters the theater that is dark for the movie*

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-02-2007, 05:11 AM

*he gets home from the movies and walks the campus at night then sits down staring at the full moon*

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-02-2007, 06:02 AM

After beeing hugged, Sparky smile a bit, glad she was back. He whiped the water from his face, and looked at Kokoro, "It doesnt matter to me, if you want we can go to the cafe." He wrapped the towel afound him, slightly drying off."What time would you like to go?" He asked hopeing he would have time to change and tour around the campus somemore.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 05:05 AM

:shock:

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 AM

"uh... we could go now if you want. " Kokoro shrugs and smiles.. she then dries herself off with a towel and slips a skirt and some shorts on over her bikini. She threw her towel into the dirty towel basket. she stopped at the door and turned around and looked behind her. she smiled as she asked sparky casually. "ready to go?"

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:05 AM

*passes out*

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:12 AM

"yeah, but can i change first?" He asked as he walked towad her and tossed his towl with the dirty ones. They got in the elevator, and walked down the hallway toward hid room. He unlocke dthe door and walked in. "you can come in.." He said going in and walking into his bathroom. He shut the door and chaned, and then walked bakc out.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:16 AM

Kokoro gazes around his cozy abode. "For just moving in its pretty cozy in your room." she giggles and smiles at him. she then notices a photograph beside his bed and picks it up..."who's this?" she points to the random people.

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:19 AM

Seeing what she picked up, he looked at it for a while. "that was me and my sister...she died in a car acident, along with parents" he said, sat down and looked at the picture. "shes the only one that stud up for me....and thats one reason I try and stay away from some people.." He added placeing the picture down on the table again.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut
Seeing what she picked up, he looked at it for a while. "that was me and my sister...she died in a car acident, along with parents" he said, sat down and looked at the picture. "shes the only one that stud up for me....and thats one reason I try and stay away from some people.." He added placeing the picture down on the table again.
:shock: :o" im so sorry to hear that." she put her arm around him and held him tight for comfort. "I will never leave you." she mothers him in her arms and soon falls asleep in her lap. she strokes his hair.

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:26 AM

While asleep all he thought about was Kokoro, and his sister. He wasnt for sure he fully trusted her or not but she was nice, and he kinda liked her alrady. And he felt safe, in her arms.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut
While asleep all he thought about was Kokoro, and his sister. He wasnt for sure he fully trusted her or not but she was nice, and he kinda liked her alrady. And he felt safe, in her arms.
she picked up the picture of his sister.. and thought about her best friend who looked exactly like her who died as well as their parents in a car accedent. she shook off the thought that the girl in the picture was her best friend. she shed a tear down her cheek thinking about that moment. she then looked down at Sparky.

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:34 AM

After a while, he slowly woke up and jumped a little, after realizing he was on her lap. He blushed a little, and got up. "you ready?" he askedand looked at the picture one more time.

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:38 AM

*Goes back to his room to go to bed and the rooms light bulb was burnt out*

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:42 AM

"Ya sure. lets go!" She rolled off the comfy bed and landed with her feet on the floor. she grabbed her messenger bag ((emo bag)) and walked with him out the door. ((((LOL!!! very cute [_LoSt_HoMe_] i like that post its very cute ^^))

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:45 AM

They walked down the hall again :so the cafe first?" He asked while hitting the button fot the elevator. "if you dont mind, i might havre to follow you, i dont know where it is"

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:48 AM

thanks but were are the extra light bulbs or are there any left?

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:48 AM

"no problem.. ^^ my dad created this school when i was very young and i remember playing in the flower field just over the hill outside the school. and down the road was a nice old mans farm where he let me pet his cows." she pauses for a minute "memories can be so happy sometimes."

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_LoSt_HoMe_
]thanks but were are the extra light bulbs or are there any left?
((well you should have a desktop lamp provided by the school on your study desk))

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:51 AM

There is not one here but i like the dark

Donut

Old 04-03-2007, 06:52 AM

He stoped and thought "at times they are..i guess" They walked into the elevator an headed to ground floor. "i was just woundering, though i dont think i do know you, but you do look familular." He said with a smile.:it dont matter..let get going" he smiled

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_LoSt_HoMe_
]There is not one here but i like the dark
((okay.. just dont be scared when the vampires come out. mu ha ha ha. im kidding. just personally i wouldnt watch vamp movies before i go to bed. ^_- just a suggestion.))

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:56 AM

Don't worry but what did you mean by new blood

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 04-03-2007, 06:56 AM

Hearing him say that she kinda realized that too. "Ye..Yea.. " she tries to strain her memory trying to remember him but no use. they walk out the front door and down the road to the cafe. they talk on the way down so they dont get bored on the way down. "so how old was your sister??"

[_LoSt_HoMe_]
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-03-2007, 06:59 AM

Then i must have been imagining things