` Ebil
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2007, 04:40 AM

There Is A Mansion Build With 3 Stories. Around the mansion there are red and black roses , fountains and gargoyles as statues to frighten people away. In This Girls And Boys All Live In The Mansion Together.
Will They Fall In Love...Or Will That Fall And Break One Another?

rules : 3

- PG-16
- Swearing is allowed but don't over do it.
- No killing at all! but fighting is allowed.
- Semi-literate please
- romance is allowed and encouraged
- Enjoy n.n

Post it and begin : 3

Name(rp name):
Bio.(not too long):
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.):
Crushes:
Look:

` Ebil
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-24-2007, 04:49 AM

Name(rp name): Stormy
Bio.(not too long): Stormy loves living at the mansion she has no family as of being a orphan. Stormy is a tough girl and hates to be ordered around , she is cold and bitter at times but once you get to know her she is nice.
Interest(things about yourself):She is a neko and hides it when she can but when she blushes or is embarrassed her ears and tail show. She can turn into a small white cat.
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.):Umm depends on her mood.
Crushes:none ...yet
Look:

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2007, 06:05 PM

Name(rp name): Jack MacGaven
Bio.(not too long): Jack is a strange guy, he likes to live in the mansion because of the rose garden and the tranquility there. He does have family but he never contact them.
Interest(things about yourself): Jack likes so sit in the gardens under the only oak tree around. He is a reader and a dreamer. He likes romantic things and is quite lied back.
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.): Generally content
Crushes: None yet
Look:

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 09-02-2007, 05:49 PM

Name: Gwen

Bio: Gwen does not like being in the mansion, she much rather be with a loving family, but when she was 6 her parents abandoned her. While still trying to nurse a hurt she tries to make the best of things while she can.

Interest: She loves painting it helps her get away from daily worries. She loves to be outside reading a good book about Romace and adventure. When Gwen is scared or shy she can turn invisible, but people can still see her because of her clothes.

Extra: She is usually a really outgoing peoson, always smiling even though deep down she hurts. She has always be longing for a good friend one that she can trust.

Crushes: Jack
Looks: http://images.quizilla.com/L/LU/LUC/...izbluegirl.jpg

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-02-2007, 07:18 PM

((can we start or shall we wait until more people join?))

Rin Namami
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rin Namami

Old 09-02-2007, 07:51 PM

(( I'm gonna join... ))

Name: Delilah or "Dee" Jenkins
Bio.: Because she rarely talks to anyone but her brother, Reed, not much is known about her. She walks around the mansion alone most of the time, but does not seem to mind it much. Dee has a family, which she writes to once every week, but she does not like to talk about them much.
Interest: She is generally a quiet person; keeping most things to herself. Dee loves music, and enjoys playing three of them: flute, piano, and violin. Her favourite part of the mansion is the fauna surrounding, especially the roses and jasmine vines.
Extra: Content.
Crushes: None as of yet.
Look:

Name: Reed Jenkins
Bio.: He is a little more out-going than his sister. Reed, unlike his sister, does not write to his family; the only family he admits to being able to be seen with is his sister, Dee. Not much of his life is known, but he might be willing to share a few words with close friends, if he is in the mood.
Interest: He likes to tap on a lot of things, like a drummer. He likes to write music and poetry. Most of the time he can be found in the music room or by one of the fountains around the grounds.
Extra: Reed's mood varies.
Crushes: None as of yet.
Look:

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2007, 08:23 PM

"Try it again, Dee," Reed said. He tapped his index finger on a metal stand in the music room of the mansion. Before him was his sister, Delilah, with her back facing him. She sat before a piano, her hands folded in her lap.

"Why are you teaching me this one?" she asked, her voice soft but not yet a whisper.

"Because I made it, and you're the perfect pianist for it!"

Delilah sighed, lifted her arms, and put her fingertips on the keys. As if the white and black ivory keys were too delicate to handle, she pressed each down in a gentle manner.

"Sweet, sweet music," Reed sighed. He sat down, stopped tapping his finger, rested his head on his folded arms, and closed his eyes. With his eyes closed he could hear the music better while picturing the sheet of music he had written.

"Reed?" Delilah continued playing while she talked.

"Hmm?" he responded in a sleepy tone.

"Is this for anyone?" The piece had a very romantic sound to it, but the romance in it was quietly hidden.

Reed opened his eyes. Was that a little blush of red colour spreading on his face, or was that Delilah's imagination? He shook his head and closed his eyes again. "N-no, why?"

Delilah started the piece over and shrugged. "Just wondering," she replied.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 05:09 AM

Jack heard the music from the piano room in the garden. He had looked up to the window while flipping a page of his book. He was calm and relaxed and the music seemed to relax him even more.

Dee always played nice songs, she also had a special way to play. He admired that, of course he could play piano, just as well, but he didn't have a style to play. Sighing he looked at the letters that formed words. He started to read again. His dark hair hung in front of his eyes, he would tie it back later.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 09-03-2007, 06:48 AM

Name(rp name): Sulis (sue-lei) Fox
Bio.(not too long): Sulis lives with her neice in the mansion, after her brother and sister in law gave her into Sulis care. She herself has been resident there for some years.
Interest(things about yourself): Sulis is for the mostpart a quiet natured girl, who is often found outside as she loves naute. She almost always has a book ir her harp with her. She has an intelligent head. A romatic at heart, she is self concious.
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.): A optimist, and quite deep person, though she can become stressed and depressed.
Crushes: none as yet.
Look: http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m...ime_fav653.jpg

Name: Hazel May Fox
Bio: After prefviously living with her parents, she is no in the care of her aunt, residing at the mansion.
Intrest: Plants, tress and has a growing infatuation with architecture.
Extra: A girl who reveals little about her feelings to anyone, though she appears happy. She secrtly misses her parents alot.
Look: http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...baby1421sr.jpg

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 07:00 AM

To Sulis, the sun here was far brighter and so much warmer than anyother she had shine on her. Of course she knew it was the same one, it simply didn't feel like it.
Her hideout in the vast gardens was one of the prime spots to sit under said sun all day. It rose on her right, and throughout the day travled in an arc around her, setting at her left. Her pallor skin would, and on many occasions years ago, had, burt under the continuous glare of sunlight. Back then she had planted a tree, which had grown up with her, and become this that she now sheltered under.

Birds sang their songs, there was a faint sound of water somewhere near, and she sat. Reading a book. It's title was obstructed by her own paper cover stuck over it. She was half way through.
It was a good time to stop, and so she did exactly that. Placing it beside her, she took the time to observe the garden in peace. That was something there was always plenty of here, and one reason why she loved it so much. She could quite happily stay here for the rest of her life, and be content. She smiled to herself.
There was nobody in her lines of sight.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 08:07 AM

Jack had seated himself out of sight of everyone, but he could see the girl that was reading as well. Slowly he stood form his spot and walked towards Sulis.
"It's a nice day outside isn't it?" he asked her with a soft content and very friendly voice. "would you mind if I joined you here?" he added.

The girl was nice and he had always watched her, but never approached her before. The dark haired teen had been quite a shy boy since his arrival.

Rin Namami
*^_^*

Old 09-03-2007, 11:56 AM

Delilah closed the keyboard covering slowly, not letting go until she heard it close. She brushed her bangs to one side, trying to get them out of her face, but they just rolled back down to their original place. "I wanna go outside for a bit," she said as she stood.

Reed helped clean up by putting music sheets away and placing the music stand back where he found it. "All right, but there's a lot of people out today," he replied.

Shrugging, she grabbed her little backpack; a canvas sack that hung by thin threads of rope and sagged unlike a regular backpack as it hung behind her. Delilah liked carrying it around because it held her notebook and a pencil. When she gets the chance, she would draw or add something to the weekly letter to her parents. "Today's a nice day to be outside."

Reed opened the door for her, and then turned out the lights behind them before closing the door. He walked behind her a little, and then stopped when they reached a fountain. Surrounding them was a small sidewalk, and surrounding that were a few of the rose bushes commonly found around campus. "Beautiful," he sighed. Reed brought his hood down and leaned against the cement fountain so his face was looking directily at the mansion.

"Why did we come here?" Delilah asked. She was kneeling by one of the red rose bushes, looking at each of the buds, bloomed or not, and considered sketching a bud that had not yet bloomed.

Reed put his hands in the front pockets of his jacket. "You shouldn't question beauty," he replied.

"I don't mean this spot, but this place," Delilah responded with her quiet voice slowly after. She sat with her legs curled beside her instead of crossed before her, and the notebook was in hand.

Reed shrugged. "It looked perfect?" he guessed. He glanced over his shoulder to Delilah. "Hey, Dee," he said, "I'm gonna go walk about." He kicked off the fountain and started to walk slowly away. Reed walked onto the grass and towards a crowd of trees. One inparticular stood out from all the others. This one he had watched being grown since he had arrived, so it was a center of interest for him. He stopped when he saw two figures shadowed by the shade of the tree, but continued walking by, heading closer to the mansion.

Delilah turned her upper body around to see if Reed had really left. She sighed, closed her notebook, and then sat on one of the benches that put her back to the fountain. gain she tried to brush the bangs back, but they only stayed out of her face enough to where half of her right, light blue eye could be seen; at least it was out of most of her view now. Opening her notebook where she left off, she put her pen on the lined paper and began writing the rest of her letter.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:33 PM

"Mr.MacGaven?"
Sulis looked up at the young man standing near her. She smiled, one of her best varietys. "Not at all." She patted the grass near her.
She had seen him around and about before, and while she spoke to very few of the people here, she made the point of knowing their names.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 05:41 PM

Jack sat down and smiled at her. "Please, call me Jack. Mr makes me feel so old." he said with a gentle smile.
"Miss Sulis was it?" he asked her.
Slowly his hand brushed his hair back with his hands and tied it into a ponytail. A few bangs fell to the sides of his face.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:50 PM

"I'm sorry. Jack it is then... And yes i'm Sullis. Pleased to meet you."
She took another look about her.
"So what brings you here today then, if it's not a rude question?" She cokced her head slightly to one side, as was her habbit when she spoke.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 05:54 PM

Jack smiled sweetly at her. "No it's not rude at all. It curiosity, erm. well, I saw you reading and well. I was wondering what you were reading." he looked at her with a friendly smile.
The golden cross around his neck flickered in the light. A soft summer breeze blew past them, it was warm and nice.
It made the dark haired male feel relaxed.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 06:10 PM

"Ah...well i'm reading 'That Castle and Us". Bit of a soppy tale." She smiled to herself. The twinkle of his cross caught in her eye. Her golden coloured hair was carried a little by the passing breeze and the books pages fluttered.
"Thats very nice." She said gesturing towards it. She herslef had next to no visable adornements on her.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 06:16 PM

He smiled. "I have read that before." he said. "Oh you like my cross?" he asked her. "Do you want to wear it?" he asked her softly.
Jack looked at her and smiled some at her. "Your hair matches the gold of it." he smiled.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-03-2007, 06:23 PM

Her head twitched into another position, and some colour rose into her cheeks. "Oh, i couldn't possibly..."

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-03-2007, 06:28 PM

((Still accepting I hope?))

Name(rp name): Kaderin Triste
Bio.(not too long): Kaderin grew up as an only child only to later discover that she had been adopted. After that she left. She has a tough exterior, but sometimes likes to act girly. Just not a lot. She met Ash on the way to the house and they became friends. She also keeps to herself a lot and therefore appears to be mysterious.
Interest(things about yourself): Loves to draw/sketch and is amazingly good at it. She is rarely seen without a sketchbook and set of drawing pencils.
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.): Fairly neutral, Kaderin is usually fairly calm.
Crushes: Currently no one.
Look:

Name(rp name): Ash Nocturne
Bio.(not too long): Like Kaderin, he was adopted. He however had a younger sister and brother that he grew up with. It upset him to have to leave his brother though because they were so much alike. He doesn't often speak of leaving though. He became friends with Kaderin on their way, but thinks of her as more of a sister.
Interest(things about yourself): (nothing super important.)
Extra(Your Emotion, Happy, Sad, Ect.): Slightly sad, but more happy than anything.
Crushes: Currently no one.
Look:(sorry for lack of color....Ash's hair is pale blue, eyes are clear teal, and back design is in orage and yellow like a flame kinda)

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-03-2007, 06:52 PM

Jack smiled and took off his necklace. "Here." he whispered as he hung the cross around her neck gently. "There." he said as he tilted his head slightly.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 09-04-2007, 04:50 PM

Kaderin and Ash chatted with each other as they wandered through the hallways together.

"Look, all I'm saying is that you should be carefull around in here." he stated calmly. "You don't know anyone and I don't want you to get hurt."

This statement angered Kaderin.

"Ahs! Look, I'm not your little sister or anything! I'm 19 years old for crying out loud and we just met two months ago! Quit acting like I can't take care of myself!"

Without another word, she stormed off, heading for her room, but turning at the last minute and heading down a different corridor.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2007, 04:59 PM

Sulis watched with surprise as her placed it around her neck. "Thank you...your very trusting. Say i ran off with it?" She blushed a little more.
"I've not much to lend in return...perhaps this?" She took the opertunity to fumble around in the grass behind her, and pulled up a small harp, ornatley decorated, with thin golden looking strings.
"Perhaps you can play?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-04-2007, 05:39 PM

He smiled. "If ou ran off I'd be very sad, because you broke my trust. But I know you won't." he smiled.
When she pulled out her harp he blinked. "It's not necessary to lend me something, especially such fragile instrument." he said. He found a long grass and just made a whistle from it. "Maybe we can play together?" he asked her.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-04-2007, 05:44 PM

She nodded. "Well you need not worry. I'm hardley dashing off. Not that kind of person."
She watched as he plucked the grass whistle. She never had been able to make those work for her.
"Okay then. No harm in trying..."
She pondered before running her hand over the strings and plucking a few with her fingers. They let out a soft chiming. A tune that would go with anything.