Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 12-16-2007, 03:38 PM

After awhile he went back to his normal body temp. When he woke up, he wasn't sure what was on him, until he opened his eyes, and seen that it was her. She was sleeping on him, and she looked cute. He wasn't for sure why hew as wet, or what had happened, but he knew something was up. He didn't want to wake her so he stayed down, and put one arm gently around her.

momo chan
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to momo chan

Old 12-18-2007, 07:09 AM

she felt his gentle arm be placed on her back and she woke up. she stared into his eyes for a minute and then smiled and began to tear up again in happiness "Brad! Your alive." she wrapped her warm arms around his limp body. "I was so scared."

Donut

Old 12-18-2007, 02:03 PM

Brad's eyes were tearing up as well. He hasn't had some one care this much, since his sister left. He was glad that she showed up, and got him out. All that could be heard in the hose was them, and out of no ware, the front door slammed shut. He looked toward the stairs. "Stand guard, and be careful.." he said while attempting to sit up, but he was still too weak to move much.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 12-19-2007, 06:19 AM

she got off him and turned abruptly toward the door. she gasped. "w-whos there?" she called quietly.

((im not one for horror roleplays but i guess its okay. lol its like a horror action romance. lol. ^_^ wouldnt you say?))

Donut

Old 12-19-2007, 06:22 AM

((lol..i didn't know of anything that would fit better, and besides its still random i think..))

There was no sounds, but the air was hetting warmer, and the sun outside started to drop. He managed to get up, and start walking down the stairs."whats going on?" he asked.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2007, 04:27 AM

((oh okay. yes it is pretty random))

She turned back to look at Brad. "I donno!" she ran and hid behind him. "Im scared! Is it those scary things again?" she asked.

Donut

Old 12-29-2007, 06:06 AM

"I don't know.." He said looking down the stairs. It was getting dark too fast, and he thought that it might be. "In case, be ready.." he said pulling out his little UV ray gun.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 01-01-2008, 06:20 AM

"Kay." she nodded still hiding behind brad. her mind went wild with the noise they heard. she wondered what it was.

Donut

Old 01-01-2008, 06:24 AM

Nothing was there, and the sounds were gone. All that he could hear was their breathing, and the heart rates, that kept getting faster. He worked his way down the stairs and to the door. opening it, the place was as bright as could be once again. "Ok..thats different.." he said and walked outside.

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2008, 10:27 AM

she stared at the outside and then at him. "did they go away?" she asked. she let go of brad and walked further outside. "So. are we going to pack and go?" she asked smiling and trying to change the eerie mood.

Donut

Old 01-17-2008, 05:19 PM

((I don't know about you, but for some reason, I just can't think of anything...and sorry for not stating this earlier....I lost where I was going with this, and it was just repeating itself anyway..so..pm me if you have any ideas))

momo chan
*^_^*

Old 01-20-2008, 09:10 AM

((Yeah it kinda did get confusing. ha ha ha i just got an idea... hold on i'll pm you)) ((oh ps. nice outfit. you remind me of a jack frost.))

Donut

Old 01-20-2008, 03:00 PM

lol..thanks...like yours too..looks more random though