Katneko
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Katneko

Old 01-26-2008, 05:11 PM

Cameron laughed, he couldn't help it. His rudeness... was amusing. When he stopped laughing, he smiled at Rob. "That's a cool name." Cameron looked down at his shaved ice, then back at Rob. "You want a taste of mine?" He asked, holding it out. "Mine's a different flavour. I have watermelon." He was completely serious. He often shared some with his friends, when they dare venture out of their partying lives to hang out with him at the park.

Ermine
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ermine Send a message via MSN to Ermine Send a message via Yahoo to Ermine

Old 01-26-2008, 05:47 PM

Robin wrinkled his nose.

"That's disgusting. I just met you."

Who the Hell was this kid that he didn't know who Robin was?!

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 05:57 PM

Cameron tilted his head, curiously. "Eh?" Disgusting? How so? he wondered, taking another bite. "You could use your own spoon, if it'd make you feel better... He offered, laughing.

He looked at Robin, placing a thoughtful finger to his lips. I wonder... how old he is. I haven't seen him around the campus.... He looked at the raven haired man a moment more, before asking the question. "What school do you go to? I haven't seen you around the campus of mine."

Ermine
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ermine Send a message via MSN to Ermine Send a message via Yahoo to Ermine

Old 01-26-2008, 07:17 PM

"I go to Université Bordeaux," Robin nodded, "I assume you're from the boarding school?"

He found himself...oddly curious about this boy, and he hadn't the slightest idea why. He was young, gross, and just a wee bit ignorant...so why did he care?

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 07:34 PM

Cameron's jaw dropped. "The university?!" he asked, incredulous. How did I not notice?! He mentally asked himself, slightly embarrassed. He composed himself quickly and nodded. "Yeah, I'm from the boarding school." He smiled, taking another bite. "Are you from around here? France, I mean?" He kicked his feet back and forth as he asked him.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 07:35 PM

Robin blinked and put his shaved ice down, sucking on his teeth a moment.

"Do I sound like I'm from here?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 07:38 PM

The boy shook his red head, laughing. "No, you don't. You have a funny accent." He leaned towards Robin, his emerald eyes twinkling mischievously. "Where are you from?" He wanted to know more about this man, and he wasn't really sure why. He'd met others who were from the university and were foreigners, but this man seemed... different. He couldn't place his finger on it, but he just did.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 07:39 PM

Robin leaned away slightly.

"England," he said simply, "London."

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 07:44 PM

Cameron nodded, leaning back again. "I've been to London." He told him, taking another bite of his shaved ice. "When I was there, I listened to the wondrous piano playing of Eyes Rutherford. I even got his autograph~" he had a distant look in his eyes, and a smile on his face.

He quickly shook it off and looked back at the male, blushing. "What kind of music do you listen to?" he asked with a chuckle. Aaah... I spaced out again...

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 07:45 PM

"Whatever I feel like at the time," Robin sneered. God, this kid was weird. Huh. At least he had good taste in music.

"What are you, some kinda queer?"

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 07:49 PM

He smiled. "I know what you mean."

Cameron looked at him for a few minutes, then frowned slowly. "That's... kind of rude to ask. And not a nice way to ask if someone's.. gay." He informed him, and looked away. He sat a few minutes quietly thinking. "Well... What do you think?" he asked, putting him on the spot. If Cameron was totally straight, and Robin said he thought he was gay, that would offend him. Cameron's eyes flashed dangerously, a smirk curving the tips of his lips.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 07:51 PM

Robin stood and nodded, swallowing the last of his ice.

"I think you're a queer."

He moved to join the girls who he had abandoned before, arms around their shoulders and starting to lead them off. Well! That could have gone better.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 07:55 PM

Cameron's jaw dropped. "Wha...?!" He stood and faced the direction of Robin, and, with blind fury, flung his half finished Styrofoam cup of shaved-ice after him, hitting him square in the back.

"Y-you bastard!" he yelled, his cheeks pink. What a jerk! he thought, clenching his fists. I should run after him and... but, that would make me seem more like a queer if I followed him... or so I read in manga...

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 07:58 PM

Robin gave a sudden, infuriated cry and spun around, the girls giving a scandalized "ooooooooo~". He reeled back and ran at Cameron, laying a fist hard against his jaw.

"You stupid fag!"

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 08:02 PM

Cameron flew backwards, landing on his butt with a cry. He rubbed his jaw, which was burning with pain. "I... I am not." he growled, carefully getting to his feet. He wavered on his feet, dizzy from the pain. "you... You ass-wipe." He glared, his eyes full of wet tears. I'm... kind of scared. He thought, clenching the fist that wasn't on his face. He wasn't sure whether or not he should hit him back, his fist itching with revenge.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 08:05 PM

Before he could even try, Robin cried out again and laid another two quick punches to the poor boy's face. You didn't fuck with RJ.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-26-2008, 08:16 PM

Cameron cried out, falling to the ground and curling in fetal position. He knew it was lame and weak, but he couldn't help it! He didn't want to be in this kind of pain any longer! He whimpered, hoping Robin's legs weren't as strong as his arms, should he decide to kick him.

A man strolling nearby glanced over, and did a double-take. A fight?! He stopped, wondering whether or not it was a good idea to step in. He didn't want the man hitting him, but it seemed he may not stop. He started over, cellphone in one hand. "Hey!"

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2008, 08:32 PM

Robin ignored the man completely, as if he had never been there at all. He reeled back and kicked Cameron hard in the stomach, in the leg, in the ouch face. He clearly wasn't going to stop.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-29-2008, 11:44 PM

Cameron was winded by the kicks, unable to regain his breath. Tears spilled from the corners of his eyes. He'd never felt such pain! Even when he was little, he'd never fallen off a bike, out of a tree, anything. This was a new experience for him, and he didn't like it. "Oooaah.." He moaned, cradling his stomach.

The man ran over and put a firm hand on Robin's shoulder. "Hey, dude, stop." He pulled back on him, using his free hand to dial 911. He was aiming to become a doctor, so he knew that so many kicks to the stomach and chest area could cause internal bleeding, eventually leading to death, and he didn't want that to happen right in front of him.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 10:47 PM

Robin just turned, led by a fist which landed across the poor man's face. He stood there in shock a moment, panting, glaring...oh my. He had to get the fuck out of here. In a flurry, he got his bike and rode off down the street.