Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-08-2008, 06:15 PM

Jason stood behind the cash register, a bored expression on his face. The day had been quite uneventful. It was the normal day of passing an endless run of items over the scanner and bagging them. It was quite tiresome. The normal amount of girls had flirted with him, but as usual he flirted back a little, but for the most part didn't bother with them.

He was attractive and he knew it. He had short, spiked brown hair and beautiful green eyes set in a flawless face. His bone structure was perfect. He was even able to wear the blue polo work shirt and khaki pants perfectly. His name tag that was pinned to his shirt said Jason, so everywhere he went everyone called him by name, which always made him feel wierd. It always felt like people knew him when they didn't really know him at all.

There was more to him then just his good looks, and most people didn't see that. It was almost depressing.

((I'll change the title once I can think of a good one))

Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-11-2008, 12:29 AM

Aiden Cassidy pulled a face, once again he'd somehow managed to get the cream and jam from one of the bakerys best selling products, the donut eclair all over his hands.. he was such a clutz sometimes, and today it seemed his luck wasn't planning on being any better. He'd managed to drow the sugary treat while trying to tuck it in a bag, and in an effort to stop it hitting the floor had manged to catch it, and had smeared the horribly goopy contents all over his hands.. he sighed.

"I'm taking my break now..." he stated,
"If I stay here another minute I think I might just scream.." his friend, a slightly younger girl who always worked there shot him a small smile,
"Okay," she stated,
"But could you pop in somewhere and pick up some more semi-skimmed milk for us, the staff fridge is all out..?" he flopped a jammy hand in a way that he hoped implied he'd do it, and dissappeared into the back room.
A few minutes later, with his hands jam free and the somehow still white apron left behind he was able to slip out of the slightly too warm bakery out on the pleasntly cool street.

He had shoulder legnth rather pale reddy brown hair, almost coppery in the right light that had a very slight wave to it, his eyes were a rather dark shade of brown, chocolate coloured...? Not quite but the description would do in a pinch, his face was slightly rounded as his cheekbones were a little higher than was usual on a young man, and his lips were usually quirked in a slight smile. He was fairly thin with a very slight curve to his wasit, and he could definately have done with being a little.. or a lot as he somtimes thought, taller, as he was only about 5ft7. Not at all to his satisfaction. Dissappointingly as well he'd had a fall as a child that had left him with a slight bump to his nose, it gave him character he had always decided, and just lived with it.

The walk down the street was an easy one, he made it quite frequently, and humming very slightly to himself he soon pressed his hand to the door of the nearby grocery store, and let himself inside...
"Milk.." he mumbled to himself interupting his merry tune...
"Mustn't forget the milk..."

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-11-2008, 09:36 PM

Jason looked up at hearing the bell that was above the door jingle softly as someone entered. As he looked, he was struck by how attractive this boy was. And once that thought hit him, he wanted to slam his head into the counter.

He was perfectly straight. How could he even be attracted to another guy? But for some odd reason he was and it frustrated him a little. He ran his fingers through his hair and frowned a little as he tried to focus on something else.

"Hello." He greeted the customer, keeping care to keep his voice completely neutral as he did.

Caspian
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Caspian Send a message via MSN to Caspian Send a message via Yahoo to Caspian

Old 02-12-2008, 12:05 AM

Aiden flicked his eyes over to the cashier's desk at the greeting, the, well, it wasn't exactly friendly, but it wasn't mean either, it just seemed fairly neutral to him, he lifted a hand regardless, smling brightly at the other young man, he was a rather good looking fellow, that was for certain, but one didn't just randomly compliment strangers, that wasn't the way things were done.
"Hey," he stated in a friendly voice, flicking a small section of his hair out of his eyes,
"Nice day today.." He turned his attention to the shelves, picking up the odd thing he knew that he was short in at home, milk.. he thought to himself the whole while, don't forget the milk... the shop seemed rather quiet, not unusual for the middle of the day he supposed but still..
"Long day you've got..?" He queried, it never hurt to be friendly after all..."

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-16-2008, 11:40 PM

Jason rested on the counter as he was addressed by the young man. He was a very relaxed sort, that's just the way he was. She passed his fingers through his hair and shrugged.

"It could be worse. I'm used to working hard. And what about you?"

Caspian
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-20-2008, 12:29 AM

Aiden smiled,
"I'm the lazt sort I suppose," he stated with a light chuckle,
"At leats as far as the legnth of my shift goes, I'm usually finished and on my way home before the clock ticks over to five.." he turned to face the other man a little more fully,
"Though I do pull into work a little before seven most mornings, I like mornings though, so its no hardship.." he smiled awkwardly, aware that he'd been babbling a little there, he did that sometimes, an awkward habbit? He'd been told it was, he figured he just really liked talking a little too much really..
"Hard work isn't so bad though," he added thoughtfully,
"As long as you have plenty of time to enjoy your days off.."