Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2008, 04:24 AM

Name : Samantha
Bio : Samantha is always lonely and she hates it. Samantha always has that lonely look in her eyes , like she is waiting for something. She is. She's waiting for love. And not just ANY kind of love. Samantha is looking for a good man , who is kind and sweet but with a sense of humor... She hopes she will find a good man one day. Who knows , it might be sooner than she thinks.
Personality : can be sweet , sarcastic , lonely , sad , romantic
Other : N/A
Picture :

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-21-2008, 04:34 AM

Name : Dawn English
Bio : Though Dawn had a small reputation in high school, he's been toning it up since he got into college (wether or not you'd think he's improved at all).
Personality : A bit protective, hard to get to his softer, inner self.
Other : A wanna-be dancer. XP
Picture :

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2008, 04:41 AM

(( Awesome 8) ))

Samantha pounded her fist on the alarm clock in her room , she pounded it on the "Snooze" button. She layed in bed a few minutes but she finally got up cause she couldnt go back to sleep. Samantha looked around in her closet and found a nice looking pair of blue shorts , that were orginally her basketball shorts in highschool but sit fit her and be a bit loose on her. Samantha pulled on the blue shorts and found a a black T-shirt that was also loose on her and she pulled on the T-shirt. Samantha put some socks and tennis shoes on her feet and walked outside , locking the house door before she left.

(( This is on their collage break , right? xD ))

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2008, 04:07 AM

[[Omigosh, I'm so sorry! >w< I didn't mean to let this RP get all the way to 3rd page! >w<;;; And yeah, I guess they're on break XD]]

Awaken by the sunlight that seeped through his bedroom windows, Dawn decided that there was no use in hiding from it. He got up and stretched, trying to fit in a few warm-up exercises into the morning. The sounds emitting from his stomach led him to the refridgerator, only to find nothing suitable to eat.
He groaned and purposely hit his head against the fridge, grabbing his wallet from the counter as he slumped to the door. Since he had slept in shirt, jeans, and socks, he was ready to get through the door after slipping into his shoes. Dawn's keys jingled from his pockets to meet the lock, securing the door.

As he turned around the start towards the local food market, but noticed someone. A girl to be exact. She seemed familiar, but nontheless, Dawn knew nothing about her. Suddenly refreshed and willing to try his luck, the words "Someone's pretty early this morning," were emmitted. The rising sun could have hardly met 7.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-24-2008, 04:20 AM

(( Its okay xD ))

Samantha turned around , hearing someone , she thought the voice sounded pretty fimilar but when she scince a guy standing there she knew nothing about him but she remembered where she had seen him. She relized he was in her collage and he was in the same class as her. She looked at him for a minute and she shrugged "Yeah , but you couldnt be no early your self." she said to him.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2008, 09:34 PM

"Well, nature calls," he smiled, not knowing if she'd understand.

Parting his hair a bit to examine her more, he saw her shorts.

"Eh? I guess we went to the same high school too... Damn, this is odd."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 02:18 AM

Samantha laughed a little and she crossed her arms across her chest "Yeah... I remember you...Doubt you remember me but I was always the trouble maker in high school...." she said and then smiled "How could you forget the trouble maker tho.?" she said.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 PM

"Because I was the other one." Dawn could hardly hold in a laugh.

"Well, gotta go," he said as he started down the sidewalk. "Where are you to?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 11:12 PM

Samantha laughed and she ran her fingers through her black hair "Huh...well... I'm off to the beach ... suprisingly ... " she said and sighed a little.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2008, 03:06 AM

"Eh...?" A bit surprised about the current situation.
"Well then," he came close to Samantha. Swinging his arm around her neck, he half dragged her up. "Let's go."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 03:48 AM

Samantha looked a bit suprised but she just nodded her head "Alright..." she said as she started walking with him.