Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-23-2008, 02:57 AM

She smiled and moved to get in line looking at all the food and picked out a ham sandwatich and a juice."This good?" She asked and turned to him smiling lightly.

Samule's glare sofftend as she asked about it "No I am fine it just that he was more girls then he knows what to do with, I just don't want him hurting my best friend..."He said and sighed and took back his book."Why come over here in the first place?"

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 03:25 AM

Mordrick smiled a little. "Thats fine you could get more." he said as he picked out a few things and continued to walk with her twords the check out.

Violet's eyes narrowed. "My cousin has fallowers not girls, first, second I doubt he'll hurt her." She said sternly. "I came over to see if you wanted to talk. No particular reason, just noticed no one was paying much attention." She said softly getting up. "But don't worry about it, I'm sure its funner to glare at my cousin." She said softly and walked off back over to her watch post. She sat back down and started to eat a few strawberries. It was to keep her sugar levels up while she had a lack of blood.

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-23-2008, 04:32 AM

She smiled and laughed a little taking what he gave her. She really couldn't eat all he gave her but she didn't fight it. Once they had payed they went to sit down. "So why ask me to lunch all the sudden?"

He sighed and got up and fallowed her something in him broke and he took her hand. He was tired of being ignored. "Please forgive me..."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-23-2008, 04:55 AM

Mordrick smiled. "I don't know I suppose its because I have com rather fond of you. You don't scream or fallow me around each time you see me and your increadably intresting. I find you a very nice company." He said softly. "And it beats having to scoot away from fan girls by a mile, or two." He said softly with a grin.

Viole looked at Samule and nodded softly. "Your forgiven." She said softly. "Here you can sit down." She said softly as she slid down a little so he could sit with her. On her tray she had a lot of sweet fruits and sugary things. She unlike her cousin was an extra sensitive vampire. She could only go so long with out blood and if she went to long with out it she had to eat a lot of sugary things to stay awake and keep from fainting. It explained her grumpy mood. She was also more sinsitve to light then her cousin.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 08:58 AM

((I think I'll change the title to Tears of love or loss. Makes more since to me.))

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 02-25-2008, 10:42 PM

She smiled a little "I can't deny that now can I?" She said never being one to chase after a guy much. She took a sip of her juice and sighed "Are you going to help me eat all this?" She asked and smirked.

He sat down and looked at all her food and raised a brow. He would never say this is fear of getting slaped but he wonred where all of it went seeing she looked to small. "So why all the sweets got a sweet tooth?" He asked simply.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-25-2008, 10:52 PM

"Sure, I'll help. I'd hate to make you eat everything." Mordrick smiled softly with a yawn. "So what don't you thin you can eat?" He asked softly

Violet shook her head. "No, I hate sweets I have to eat them for health resons. I end up fainting if I don't." She said softly with a nod. "The more sugar the longer I stay awake. Normally after a lunch like this I end up falling asleep in the car." She explained softly. She ate some more with a bit of a frown.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 09:24 AM

Violet's father was normally never here but at the moment he was scanning the caffiteria for her. He had heard about her accedent that morning. She had fainted and fell down the stiars as a result. It was the rare time an older vampire came out. Spotting her he walked twords Violet relaxing a little seeing she was finally talking to someone.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-01-2008, 12:47 AM

((Sorry for the double post.))

Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*

Old 03-01-2008, 01:08 AM

its ok ))

Samule Nodded "I understand I have done allot of reading on subjects like this. I want to become a doctor once I am out of here..."He said and smiled at her. He looked seeing one of the owners of the school "I wonder why hes here...?" He wisspred over to violet.

She smirked and showing half of the things he had picked up. "I do not have that much of a sweet tooth..."She said laughing at all the sweets. She looked up seeing the owner and hung her head not being in the good with him...

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-01-2008, 01:54 AM

Violet looked up and became paler seeing her father. "Uh oh." She said softly. She stood up and walked over. "hello daddy." She said softly.
"There you are Violet. Are you okay? When you fell did you break something?" He asked worried.

Violet sighed and shook her head. "No I didn't I'm fine." She said softly.

"I want you to get something to eat today after the sun goes down. I can't have you fainting like that." He said sternly. Violet sighed and nodded turning to walk off. Her father graved her arm. "Violet I mean it don't forget." He said sternly. Violet pulled her arm away.
"Alright I won't." She said softly as she walked over and sat back down again. "Sorry my dad sent someone to check on me. I fainted earlier today and got a good conk on the head but its nothing." She explained quickly. "Um so you want to be a docter? Thats awsome." She said softly.

Raphael sighed seeing his uncle here. "He's here to talk to Violet. He's her dad." He said softly.