Send a message via AIM to Katneko

Old 01-16-2008, 12:18 AM

Name: Cameron Reuben Lefleur
Grade: 10
Orientation: Bisexual
Uke/Seke/Seme
Likes: Sleeping, eating, computer games, flowers, outdoors, tennis
Dislikes: loud noises, bugs, being alone in the dark
Personality: He's kind of quiet, but not afraid to talk when he needs to make a point. He's great at comforting.
History: Cameron has moved to L'Ecole de Lune to get away from his doting father. When he was a younger boy, his mother and older brother died in a car accident. His father has been broken ever since, and young Cameron had been his only shoulder to lean on, becoming his father's counsel. He hoped his father would get over it, as he finally did. But, alas, his hope died after a few short years. His dad hadn't gotten better, and was more protective than before. Just recently, he's started locking Cameron in his room for long periods of time, to 'protect' him. Cameron finally called his uncle, the only relative on his mother's side that he was still in contact with, and had him get him out of there. It took some convincing to get him to let him out, but his uncle is very persuasive. He lived with his uncle for a year, but his uncle got a job that was very time-consuming, and Cameron couldn't stay at home for long periods of time alone, being only fifteen. So, his uncle had him take entrance exams to the boarding school nearby, and he passed with flying colors and that's how he got to where he is now. His uncle still comes to visit him occasionally, but only every-other weekend.
Appearance: He has short orange hair, and emerald green eyes. His ears and tail are also orange.
Picture one // Picture two (Don't count the ears ^^; )

Ermine
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ermine Send a message via MSN to Ermine Send a message via Yahoo to Ermine

Old 01-16-2008, 12:53 AM

Name: Robin "Rob" Daniel Johns
Grade: College senior
Orientation: Homosexual (but he'll never admit it!)
Uke/Seke/Seme (but perhaps he can be coerced)
Likes: SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL! ;D ...and drinking and smoking and having a general good time.
Dislikes: Annoying people, school (well, he pretends to!), stupid tattoos
Personality: Oh, Rob. He's a bit of a fake, as things are, and is quite easily considered one of the town's "badasses", even though he has never broken any laws that anyone's quite aware of. He tries to portray a bad-guy persona to cover up for...certain things...such as...yenno. His sexuality.
History: As such things go, Rob's past is fairly simple. He was born in London, England to a normal mother and a normal father. His childhood was safe and loving, but his mother died come sophomore year of high school, and it was then he began to act out, staring out of the house late at night and not coming back. His sophomore year of college, he chose to study abroad and fell in love with France and transfered there, learned the language and is now majoring in film directing.
Appearance: He is a very tall, lean-muscled man with long black hair and strange bright lavender eyes. e also has a grey tribal tattoo sprawling his right shoulder and a wardrobe of generally sleeveless and ripped things, not to mention a pierced left ear (to even things out!).
Only picture~

Ermine
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ermine Send a message via MSN to Ermine Send a message via Yahoo to Ermine

Old 01-16-2008, 01:08 AM

The sky was clear and blue that day, a nice break from the recent rain storms. It was fairly warm too, but a cool breeze kept the heat from growing overwhelming.

Robin had picked the local park for his haunt today, ignoring the scandalized looks the mothers were giving him as he sat upon the low rock wall. A girl sat on each of his knees, fawning and giggling and chatting happily with Robin, who was smoking and smiling back. Ms. Right was a blonde with deep brown eyes, and Ms. Left a brunette with much the same.

Oh, how jealous the other men must be!

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-16-2008, 01:19 AM

Cameron rose from his bed with a yawn. It was so boring here today; he hadn't any classes to go to and all of his 'friends' were out with their girlfriends. Cameron had wanted to go, but he didn't have a date and, therefore, wasn't allowed. It wasn't that he couldn't get a girlfriend, it was just...

He pulled on his black shirt, and checked himself in the mirror. I'm going out. he decided, fixing his hair with a triumphant smile on his lips. I'll go... to the park! When he was satisfied with his orange locks, he pulled on his tennies and left the dorm, leaving a note for his dorm mate. He locked the door behind himself and headed down the stairs, as they were faster than the rickety old elevator.

He passed the gate quickly, saluting the old guard as he went by. The man let him in nights when he was late, and he was thankful, so he figured he'd be nice to the guy. He's going to get fired one day. he thought absently, walking past many men and women heading for their jobs or home, or somewhere in between.

When he had arrived in the park, he bought some shaved ice and headed towards the central part of the park, where he usually sat when he was alone. When he got within eyesight of his bench, he spotted a handsome man sitting there, balancing some women in his lap.

"Eh...?" He thought, hanging back, placing a thoughtful finger to his lips. Now what to do...? He wondered as he wandered nearer, stopping a few paces to the right of him, his eyes locked on his facial features. He... He's really good looking...

"Ummm... Hello." He said suddenly, almost unaware himself that the words had escaped from his lips. He hadn't meant to speak to him; just... watch. But they slipped, and now he wasn't sure if there was a way to get out of it.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-16-2008, 01:31 AM

Robin and both girls went dreadfully silent, staring up at this...new kid. Robin raised a brow.

"...hello?" he asked, taking a drag from the cigarette in his hand. Ah, and how his accent marred his French. None of these wall-sitters seemed all that interested in the redhead, and the girls suddenly began to ramble in some foreign language (it sounded nearly English!) and titter between themselves.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 01:02 AM

The orange-haired boy laughed nervously, sweatdropping. Oh no! They noticed me! He thought, horrified. He coughed and twiddled his fingers, a bad habit of his when he was nervous.

"Bonjour." He said, tilting his head to peer at the other through his bangs. "Umm... " He was really unsure of what to do; his bench didn't matter, really. But now he couldn't' get out of it. He sighed to himself. What do I do now...?

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2008, 01:46 AM

The girls giggled some more.

"Why don't you just go sit down?" Robin said, giving a condescending snort. He didn't at all like strangers invading his private time, especially when there were chicks involved. Who was this kid, anyway?!

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2008, 10:50 PM

The boy sweatdropped, and chuckled, thinking to himself, "Where? You're on my bench..." Or, at least, he had thought he had only been thinking. But, to his surprise, he had accidentally spoken these words through his uncomfort! "Aah!" He gasped, covering his mouth quickly with both of his elegant hands. What have I done?! He thought, feeling as though he was going to throw up. He looked at the man's handsome face, a rosy colour coming into his cheeks, wondering if he would punch him for his rudeness. Or... Maybe he's not like that...?

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:01 PM

Oh, yes. Disregarding the girls using him as furniture, Robin stood, glaring.

"Your bench? Really," he sneered, "because I don't see your name on it."

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:06 PM

Cameron backed up, his hands in front of him, fingers splayed. "Th-that's not what I meant!" He said quickly, trying to save himself from being pummeled. His eyes flickered from the man to the girls who were dumped off of his lap as he stood. I've got to calm him down! he decided, dropping his left hand to his side and holding out the other for him to shake. "I'm Cameron, by the way." He smiled nervously, hoping this tactic would work. He'd never really been in a fist fight before, and he didn't want now to be his first.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:08 PM

Robin's face seemed to twist into an animalistic visage of anger. He raised his own hand and hit Cameron's hard.

"And you're an idiot if you don't know who I am," he growled, "Now get out of my sight." He stood firm, looming, threatening. Clearly, he wanted this boy gone.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:17 PM

Cameron winced, rubbing his hand. He's quite scary looking... but I can't show that I'm scared! He looked up at the other, curiously, his ears flattening on his head unconsciously. He grabbed his hand and pumped it quickly, without thinking, an idiotic smile on his face. All of his thought processes had shut down, and all he could concentrate on was the man's lovely eyes. "Your eyes are beau--" He caught himself, dropping the man's hand quickly and instead using his own to cover his mouth. Auuugh! He thought, paling. What was I thinking?!

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:20 PM

Robin's eyes went wide a moment, and his lips parted. He was confused now. Dreadfully, terribly confused. It only took a moment, though, for his face to return to the twisted, angry visage of moments previous.

"Go th'fuck away, kid," he growled.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:26 PM

The color returned to his face, and he looked down at the toes of his shoes. "I don't have anywhere else to go, today." He said, his voice pouty. He looked back up at him, his emerald eyes twinkling. At this moment, Cameron only wanted to be here, with this man, even if he was mean to him. Am I masochistic? He wondered, placing a finger to his lips. I don't mind his cussing at me.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:30 PM

Robin just huffed and rolled his eyes. Apparently, he experienced this kind of thing often...or at least he pretended to. Shaking his head, he returned to the girls who gladly climbed back into his lap at an apology. At that point, Cameron was completely ignored.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:35 PM

Cameron felt something within him, something... angry. What is this? he wondered, putting a hand to his chest. Jealousy...? He realized, his eyes widening. Naah. It can't be. He told himself with a smile.

He sat on the bench next to him, careful not to touch him (or his ladies) in any way, half wondering what happened to his shaved ice. Did I drop it somewhere...? He felt through his pocket, wondering if he had enough with him for another. Or two... But... why would I buy two? He pulled out a few bills, realizing, though, that he did have enough for two more shaved ices. He looked up at the raven-haired man next to him, thoughtfully.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:38 PM

Robin continued ignoring Cameron with what could only be described as intense fervor. He was making an obvious effort to not so much as look in the boy's direction.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:40 PM

Cameron kind of frowned, realizing what the other was doing. How childish! he thought and stood, straightening out his shirt before looking back at the man. "I'm going to go get some shaved ice." he told him, as though he cared. "Do you want any?" he tilted his head, wondering if he would flat out ignore what he said, no matter how obvious it would be if he did.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:43 PM

Oh, yes. Robin simply continued ignoring, whispering to the girls about this 'stupid-ass little kid' and beginning to make plans to leave.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:47 PM

Cameron frowned, placing his hands on his hips. He knows I can hear him...! he thought, slightly aggravated. Oh well. I'll act like I don't notice what he's doing. He turned and started to walk towards the shaved ice stand, recounting his money. "I'll be right back." After purchasing two, he wondered what he was doing. Why the heck do I care that he's ignoring me?! He almost stopped in his tracks, but shuffled forward anyway. And why am I wasting my time and money on him, when I don't even know him...?

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:50 PM

Now Robin looked up. Huh, stupid bastard had apparently bought one for him anyway. Dumb shit. He murmured something to the girls and they stood and left, going to wait by the bike rack, perhaps for him to come and leave with them. That left Cameron alone with Robin, who was just sitting and staring.

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:54 PM

Cameron smiled, pleased. he walked over to the bench and handed him a cup and a spoon. "There! I hope you like cherry flavor, because that's what I got you." He sat down next to him, carefully a few inches away. I wonder how long he's going to make them wait... he thought, dipping his spoon into his shaved ice, looking at the man, his face full of curiosity.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 08:56 PM

Robin ignored the spoon an simply bit into the mound of ice, still looking at Cameron. Hey, this kid was...interesting. Why did he get him ice if he'd tried to get him to leave? Why did he give a damn? Why was he trying?

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-24-2008, 08:58 PM

Cameron scooted closer, watching the man interestedly. "So what is your name?" he asked him, taking another bite of the ice. He's staring at me... It kind of makes me nervous... He thought, glancing away, his face flushing.

Ermine
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2008, 09:06 PM

Robin bit, chewed, and swallowed before speaking.

"So you are an idiot," he said completely seriously, "Rob. RJ." Perhaps that would spark memories of beatings and gang crimes he had never committed but had done the community service for?