Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-25-2008, 02:39 AM

When the bell rang Megan and Matt jumped up and started to walk out of the room "Come on , Megan! Being a cheer leader will spoil you and you will become 'one of them.'!!!" he said.

Megan shrugged as they opened they're locker doors.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-25-2008, 09:50 PM

ic: As Rose changed her books at her locker she hoped Megan made the right choice.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-25-2008, 09:57 PM

Matt sighed "How come you want to become a cheer leader all of the sudden?" he asked her as they got their English books.

Megan shrugged and closed her locker door and they began walking to English class.

Matt sighed again "There has to be some reason!!!" he said.

Megan sighed and she just shrugged again "Well there has to be some reason you dont want me to become a cheer leader!" Megan said back.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 01:00 AM

ic: The rest of the day went by as usual/in a blur and Rose soon found herself at home, doing her homework and talking to Ashley on the phone.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 01:54 AM

Megan and Matt were sitting beside each other at the park and they were having a fight. "You cant become a cheer leader!" yelled Matt.

"I can if I want too!" Megan yelled back at him. "How come you dont want me to becoem a cheer leader?" she asked calmly.

Matt sighed "I just dont want you to become a prep. Your my nest friend and I cant risk losing you." he said.

"No matter what , you will always be my best friend! That isnt anything to worry about!" Megan said and she gave him a little hug.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 02:28 AM

ic: "Guess what ash?" Rose said into the phone.

"What?" Ash asked.

"megan wants to try out for cheerleading. i told her if she really wants to she should. matt's trying to talk her out of it though."

There was a long pause/silence on teh otehr end.

"Well..." ash finally spoke. "I think it would look good on her college application and she is kind of a tomboy which makes her athletic and flexible... Hmm... It could work." Ashley said thoughtfully.

"I'm glad you think so!" rose chirped. "Listen I have to finish up some more homework and then I'll call you again/back, okay?" Rose asked/said.

"Okay!" Ashley said and they both hung up.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 02:30 AM

ic: "Guess what ash?" Rose said into the phone.

"What?" Ash asked.

"megan wants to try out for cheerleading. i told her if she really wants to she should. matt's trying to talk her out of it though."

There was a long pause/silence on teh otehr end.

"Well..." ash finally spoke. "I think it would look good on her college application and she is kind of a tomboy which makes her athletic and flexible... Hmm... It could work." Ashley said thoughtfully.

"I'm glad you think so!" rose chirped. "Listen I have to finish up some more homework and then I'll call you again/back, okay?" Rose asked/said.

"Okay!" Ashley said and they both hung up.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 02:32 AM

Matt smiled at Megan "Well... I hate to see my best friend so mad at me , so I will let you try out for cheer leading. But if you dont make it will you try out for Basketball?" he asked her.

Megan smiled and nodded "Thanks Mattie! And yeah! I will try out for Basketball in I dont make it in cheer leading." she said.

"I dont know what I want more... you too be cheering for me or for you to be in the game with me..." Matt said and laughed a little.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 02:34 AM

ic: Rose finished her homework. called ashley, they talked for a bit, then she ate dinner, changed into her pajamas and went to sleep.

Ashley made dinner as she waited for rose's call. she ate. then Rose called and the talked for some time about a variety of topics. Then she too changed into her pajamas and went to sleep.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 02:39 AM

Matt and Megan ate at Megan's house and then Matt went home and went to bed.

After Matt left , Megan went to bed.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 05:05 PM

ic: Rose woke up with a clear head. she made herself toast. as she ate she wondered if megan would try out. Cheerleading tryouts were today. she finished hr toast and packed up for school. Then she said her good-byes and left towards Ashley's house. they always walked to school together.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 08:30 PM

Matt woke up really early in the morning and he didnt eat anything , he went straight toward Megan's house.

Megan was eating a biscuit when Matt walked in her house "Are you going to go to watch me tryout for cheer leading?" Megan asked him after she handed him a buiscut.

Matt smiled and nodded "But remember , you have to try out for basketball in you dont make it too cheer leading." he said.

Megan nodded "I will , dont worry. I like basketball too." she said after she finished eating her buiscut.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 08:45 PM

ic: Rose knocked on Ashley's house's door. ashley's motehr, Karen, opened it. Karen broke into a huge smile when she saw rose. "I'll get ashley."

Ashley sat and ate her breakfast slowly. Suddenly the doorbell rang and her motehr rushed to get it. Her motehr soon cam back and said, "Ashley, rose is here. You don't want to miss teh cheerleading tryouts. After all, as captain and co captain of the team you take part in deciding who makes it and who doesn't." Ashley nodded, kissed her mother's cheek, said 'good-bye', grabbed her backapck and ran out the dooor to Rose. they instantly began talkign as they walked towards school.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 08:54 PM

Megan and Matt were at school and Matt was watching Megan get ready for cheerleading cheer outs. "Show me your cart wheel." Matt said.

Megan did a cart wheel and she waited to see what Matt said.

"Thats cool but now show me your back flip." Matt said and waited.

Megan did 3 back flips and then 3 front flips and then a cart wheel

"Wow." Matt said "I think you are going to make it." Matt added with a smile on his face.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 09:14 PM

ic: Rose rolled her eyes as the first tryoutee (?) came out of the locker room and stood in front of her and Ashley. Rose noticed taht Ashley too had rolled her eyes. this girl had also tried out last year and was very perky and overconfident and thought too highly of herself. She thought she was great at cheerleading even though she was awful and her motehr thought so too. When Rose and Ashley hadn't put her on teh Cheerleading team last year her mother had gone to them and almost sued. Nonetheless she wasn't able to scare tehm into putting her daughter onto the Cheeerleading team. The girl began doing completely uncoreagraphed flips and twists. truns and cartwheels. Even a little bit of her version of "dancing". She fell 10 times and at teh last jump twisted her ankle. Rose watched the embarrassed and red faced girl run out of the gym and almopst laughed.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Matt wished Megan good luck and sat down in the bleachers to watch everyone try out.

Megan waited in line to try out , she was 3rd in line.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 09:19 PM

Matt wished Megan good luck and sat down in the bleachers to watch everyone try out.

Megan waited in line to try out , she was 3rd in line.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 11:01 PM

ic: The next person was pretty much teh same only with less falls and mistakes. Finally it was time for number 3.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 11:16 PM

Megan wasnt nervous when it was her turn , she just went out and did her stuff. She did 3 back flips and then 3 front flips and then 2 cart wheels and a series of twists and turns and another set of cart wheels. Megan didnt fall one time and made no mistakes. She hoped she did good enough.[/b]

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 11:20 PM

ic: Rose smiled as/when she saw Megan perfoerm. she was good.

Ashley nodded as she watched Megan try out. She turned to Rose.

Rose too turned to Ashley and smiled at her. They both knew that this was the cheerleader they were looking for.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Matt smiled when he seen Megan try out , he knew by the look on Rose's and Ashley's face that she was in.

Megan smiled and then she walked out of the gym , and waited outside for Matt. The cheerleaders that made it would be posted on the bulletin board later that day.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2008, 11:30 PM

ic: The rest of teh cheerleading tryouts went by pretty well. There were a few good cheerleaders but at teh end of the tryouts only one name stood out. Megan.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-26-2008, 11:38 PM

The day was goig by slowly and it was Lunch time. Matt and Megan didnt get anything to eat but it was time for the the paper that said who made it on the cheer leading squad to be posted on the bulliten board and Matt was restless "I hope you made it." he said and smiled at Megan.

Megan smiled "Thanks Mattie!" she said.

Matt kept watching the hall ways to see in anyone as going toward the bullentin board "No problem , Meg." he said.

Californiaswimmergirl
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2008, 12:57 AM

ic: rose hung up the results of the cheerleading Tryouts.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-27-2008, 01:09 AM

Megan and Matt rushed up to the bulliten board to see who made it on the cheer leading squad