Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-06-2008, 11:24 PM

Sam seen the look on Ty's face and she figured she would be equal with them "You think that looks bad , well look at this..." she said and took out a picture of her about last year. Last year Sam had a mouth full of braces and her hair had slightly been brown instead of the solid black it was now , she hated the picture and she hated how she use to look.

Chris smiled as he watched Sam , he was glad this was already helping her some. Chris knew it would and was really glad.

Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 02:27 AM

Zak seen the pic. Then looked back at sam. He like what she looked like now, but still, she wasn't that bad. "Not that bad.." He said with a little smile.

ty looked at it, and then back at the tape. "Yea, about as bed.." she said looking at Sam.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 02:34 AM

Sam put the picture back in her pocket , she was really glad she had her braces tooken out 3 months ago. "Not that bad? Wow... your the first to think that..." she said to Zak and then she looked back at the video.

Chris kept on watching the video and he already knew what Sam looked like when she was little and so on , they had practically grown up in the same house together. Chris remembered how Sam use to get in a lot of fights.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 03:14 AM

"Your welcome.." Zak said with a smile. He liked being around her, and it was different than staying with Ty, she was just there to visit, and he was always good on first impressions though.

Ty chuckled again, and watched a bit more before stopping it. "I usually get help in writing my songs, Zak has wrote about 4 now, and Chris about 2 i think.." she said, looking at Sam

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 03:37 AM

Sam almost bursted out with laughter at the thought of Chris writing a song , but she held back the laugh and she nodded "Oh...I see..." she said simply.

Chris knew that him writing a song would surprise Sam but she had kept in the laugh he saw her holding back , Sam wasnt one to hold back her emotions unless her emotions invovled pain than she always kept that emotion hidden.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 04:09 AM

"Chris wrote the love song.." Zak teased. "I just rocked it out!" he exclaimed. He loved his songs, and he just did all this to have fun, something to pass the time of life. He didn't like his childhood either but no one died, it just felt like they did, and he ran away and thats how he met up with Ty.

Ty smiled. "His were good though...we even took back older and newer hits as well." She loved being on stage, life just froze for her.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 04:15 AM

Sam laughed and she smiled "Thats awesome." she said and tilted her head to the side a bit "Scince when has Chris been the romance?" she asked.

Chris smirked "I am not "the romance" as you call it." he demanded.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 04:17 AM

"Since when he kept trying to get the girls.." Zak said teasing again, and walked over to him, and kinda gave him a little nuggie.

Ty just chuckled at them. "Ok..Zak, knock it off." she said

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 04:23 AM

Sam laughed "Ahem but excuse me Chris , you arent gonna win a girls heart if you keep up that 'protective' attitude you gained." she said.

Chris gave a little snort "Shudd up..." he said.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 04:27 AM

Zak went back to the other side of Sam, he liked it there better anyway. He just smiled at the fact.

Ty gave Zak a funny look, and shook it off, she was thinking something was up, but she would bring it up later.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 04:33 AM

Sam ran her fingers through her hair and she raised her eye brows "Whatever." she said , not bothering him anymore. Sam looked at Sak and she smiled a little.

Chris wrinkled up his nose and he made a face at Sam but in result , she ingored him. Chris watched Sam smile at Zak and he kinda smiled himself.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 04:42 AM

"Oh Ty..I didn't tell you...the shop called and my new guitar came in today.." he said running to his room. "Anyone up for a ride?" He asked as he started getting on his shoes.

Ty chuckled. "I a the one that told you that.." she said and shook her head. "no thanks..I am fine here.." she stated.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 11:06 AM

Sam shrugged "I'll go." she said and she stopped running her fingers through her hair.

Chris was glas Sam was getting more use to everything now , and he was also glad she was talking more. "I think I'll stay." he said.

Donut

Old 02-07-2008, 10:40 PM

"sweet..lets got then.." Zak said with a smile. He walked to the door and opened it for her, and they went out. He got in the car, and started it up.

Ty was glad that Zak was going, she didn't like being around him 24 7, but enjoyed the company.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-07-2008, 11:42 PM

Sam followed and she turned and smiled a little at Zak , she was glad she was going with him , there were alot of reasons on that but she settled for the fact that Chris would have embarassed her even more.

Chris smiled at Ty "Wanna play some Guitar Hero?" he asked.

Donut

Old 02-08-2008, 02:55 AM

"Sure..I will beat you though.." Ty said with a chuckle. She had always like him a bit, because he was different than other guys that she knew, but never really said anything about it.

Zak pulled out of the driveway, and headed toward the shop. "If I may ask...who did you and Chris meet?" he asked, trying to find out a bit more about her, without getting personal.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 03:16 AM

Sam smiled "We've known each other scince we were 2 years old. We were neighbors." she said "How did you and Ty meet?" she asked him.

Chris smiled and laughed a little "You probably will but lets just see..." he said and looked at her.

Donut

Old 02-08-2008, 05:15 AM

"I ran away from home, and have lived with her for about 7 years." He said looking straight out the windshield. He knew his past was bad, and didn't like it but he had to spill it at one point. "Being an only child has its good points, and then..bad.." he added.

Ty chuckled. "Just try your best..I know you can do ok.." She said in a kinda flirty way.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 11:20 AM

Sam nodded and she looked down at her lap "I suppose Chris has already told you about my past...?" she said.

Chris smiled "Huh...do you really think so? Your the second best at Guitar Hero!" he said.

Donut

Old 02-08-2008, 02:02 PM

When Chris told them, he wasn't paying much attention, so he replied. "He brought it up, but I wasn't paying attention to him..theres time that this happens.." he kept driving, and finally pulled into the parking lot.

Ty chuckled. "I am not that good, but i manage." she said as the game started and she tossed him a guitar, "Lets co-op" she said and stood up.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2008, 10:18 PM

Sam nodded and then she opened the door and got out , she closed the door and she started running her fingers through her hair again. It was kinda her sign of nervousness.

Chris caught the guitar and he smiled "Alright." he said.

Donut

Old 02-09-2008, 01:49 AM

Zak got out as well, and walked along side her to the door. "Yea, past is past..some things just stick more.." He said, and opened the door for the both of them. On the counter was a brand new guitar, that had 'Zak' written on a sticky note. It was blue, black, and white tie die. He ordered it a long time ago, and it finally showed up.

Ty chuckled, as the first cone in the play list started up, and Chris was actually doing good. She just smiled, and kept playing along with him.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 01:57 AM

Sam smiled at him "You sure got good taste." she said.

Chris hit all the notes but 5 and he only used the whammy two times , the only reason he had missed 5 of them was the fact he wasnt very good with the strummer.

Donut

Old 02-09-2008, 02:53 AM

"Not bad..really, Zak does worse..but he can nail the faster ones..and plays them on the guitar..but hes just a show off." Ty said said and chuckled.

"Yea, it was one I was going to give away, but I am keeping it now till later." he said as he paid for it, and strapped it to his back. "Shall we head back?" he offered, as he looked at her, and smiled.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2008, 03:01 AM

Sam shrugged "I suppose we should go back." she said.

Chris smiled as the song finished off "Thanks" he said. Chris laughed a little and then turned at Ty and smiled at her.