Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 04:35 AM

Wynra giggled. "M&M.. that's such a cute name! The only name anyone came up with for me was Wynnie.. I hated it, hahaha." She sat foreward a bit. "I like M&M's. They're my favourite candy. What kinds do you like?"

"A bruise, eh?" Wynra asked. "I've always thought as more of like the deep purple a king would have for his cape!" She spun her chair in a flourishy way, obviously too caught up in her thought.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 04:58 AM

Morgan nodded a little "Thanks... Some people just dont know how to give out nicknames thought!" she said "I love M&M's! They are the best ever..." she added.

Morgan shrugged "Well , it depends who others see things." she said. "But deep purple would be pretty for a cape." she added.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 05:10 AM

Wynra got up and went to a cabinet on one side of the room at the mention of M&M's. Opening the drawer, she pulled out a lightly purple tinted glass jar and a bag of green and white M&Ms. "Haha. Forgot I bought these the other day. I wanted something to quell my nerves if I got too worried about this meeting!" She brought the jar and the bag back to the desk, then empted the bag into the jar. After taking a small handfull, she pushed the jar back across the table towards Morgan. "Want some? I've got pleanty~" She said, smiling.

"Yeah.. That's what I think too. With like, a spotted white trim around the edges!" She said, in reference to the cape. Wynra was really beginning to take a liking to Morgan.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 05:14 AM

Morgan nodded "Thanks." she said and she took a few M&M's from the jar. She ate the one's in her hand and then she replyed to what Wynra said "That would be a really cool cape!" she said and smiled a bit.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 05:32 AM

Wynra nibbled a few M&Ms. "So, do you have any hobbies? I personally love to knit, and drive." She dropped her voice to a giggly whisper. "Sometimes I drag race...Hehe. It's my escape!" She laughed.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 05:37 AM

Morgan laughed a little bit "I've drag raced before. Its pretty cool to me... Well , anyways , I like to read and draw..." she said and smiled again , she was getting to like Wynra

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 05:41 AM

"Ooohh.." Wynra look majorly curious. "I love to read as well. What are some of your favourite authors?" She asked. "I really love Garth Nix and Meg Cabot.."

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 05:45 AM

Morgan smiled "Really!? I love Meg Cabot's books... The Mediator series is my favorite..." she said.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 06:15 AM

Wynra perked up even more. "I liked those alot. My favourites were The Princess Diaries! Mia is awesome, haha. Did you read those?" she was eager to hear the response. How nice it was to share a favourite author with Morgan.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 06:40 AM

Morgan nodded "Yeah! Those were pretty good too!" she said and she seemed a bit excited that she shared some of the same interests with Wynra "Did you ever reaad Avalon High?" she asked.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 04:38 PM

Wynra nodded. "No, but they've been on my reading list for aaaages." She stuck out her tongue. "I've been pretty busy lately.. Not much time to work through my list." She suddenly looked fairly sad. "Although, recently, my girlfriend and I broke up. We were together for two years." She sighed, but perked back up a bit. "She had been cheating for months, so I guess it was for the best!" She smiled.

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 04:50 PM

Morgan nodded "Avalon High is a good book. I might bring it sometime for you to read..." she said and smiled. "Oh... that must have been horrible... I hate cheaters... I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago for the same reason..." she said and then gave a little nod.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 06:32 PM

Wynra beamed. "That would be lovely! It'd give me an excuse to read it.." She smiled and nodded. "Aww. I'm terribly sorry about your relationship." She frowned, but then giggled. "What is it with girls and cheating?"

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-08-2008, 08:43 PM

Morgan nodded and smiled "I'll try to remember to bring it next time..." she said and then shrugged "Its okay. I doubt it would have worked out anyways..." she said and then laughed a little bit "I dont know..." she said and smiled a bit.

Clorissa

Old 03-08-2008, 10:46 PM

Wynra nodded eagerly. "Yay, thanks!" She then grabbed a few more M&M's and popped them into her mouth. The green and white reminded her of the Saint Patrick's day parade the next day. Wynra was almost totally Irish by decent, so she always celebrated.

"Heyy~" exclaimed Wynra, as she thought of the perfect way to get to know Morgan better. "Would you accompany me to the Saint Patrick's day parade tomorrow? It's tradition for me to go to them, but I haven't got anyone to go with now that Lydia's gone. I think it would be an awesome night, haha." She laughed, thinking of the drunken escapades she had last year. What a doozy that night was!

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-09-2008, 02:13 AM

Morgan nodded "Your welcome!" she said and then thought for a moment "Sure , I'd love to go... Im half Irish. I use to be a red head but I dyed my hair blonde becuase I hated my red hair. I would have gone to the parade's before if Natalie went with me..." she said and then sighed.

Clorissa

Old 03-09-2008, 05:37 PM

"That's great!" Wynra exclaimed. She looked ecstatic as she continued on. "Red hair is really pretty, in my opinion. That's one of the things I liked most about Lydia's appearance. Your hair is quite beautiful, though. The dye job looks absolutely natural!" She observed aloud as she nibbled on a few more M&Ms. She definately couldn't wait for the parade the next evening. Thank God she wouldn't have any clients to see the day after. She did the last year, and the hangover was nasty. She was almost an hour late for work, that year.

Wynra looked thoughtful. "Do you live in town? It's kinda crowded around here..." she asked, curious as to how far she'd have to drive to pick up Morgan the next evening.