Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 01-16-2012, 11:06 PM

For some reason, he liked it when she hugged him. It felt right. He found himself kissing her cheek softly.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-16-2012, 11:14 PM

Nina looked at him and than blushed when he kissed her on the cheek and looked at him and kissed him on the cheek as well. Nina looked at him and said "do you know the story of the war 2,000 years ago?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 AM

"kind of. enlighten me though. What exactly happened?" he asked.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 01-17-2012, 12:39 AM

Nina looked at him and sat down on the ground under the tree and looked at him "well 2,000 years ago is when my father and your father were at war they would destroyed the world if two people that loved each other stop them both and sent them both where they belong my father and your father never went out each other again until now My father wants me to be queen but i have to marry and he wants me to go to war with your father but I don't want to I want to human and forget about my father." Nina looked at him and really was lost in herself.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 01:08 AM

"i know what you mean. To get away from it all would be perfect," he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 01-17-2012, 03:22 AM

"Wait I thought you love your father I heard the angel king is a very nice guy better than my father why you hate him." Nina looked at him she was lost she knows his father is a kind man and she remembers cause she meet him when she was a little when him and her father made peace he was nice to her.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 01-17-2012, 11:53 AM

"he is and i love my dad but i just can't stand this war," he said.