MercyGrim96
It's tea time!

Old 07-25-2016, 06:57 PM

Ok, so I usually go to kissanime or kisscartoon, but they got a new add provider and it's causing popups and whatnot and people on reddit have been reporting viruses so I can use them anymore. But I'm soooooo behind on Steven Universe! I need a safe site to watch it! I have a macbook pro than has no security other than the firewall, but macs usually don't get viruses, does anyone know a site where I can safely watch SU?

And possibly a site where I can safely watch My hero academic and assassination classroom s2? They are almost over and I need to see how they end!

Thanks guys!

CookieMonstahh
Ohai~ o3o

Old 10-13-2016, 01:23 PM

Are they on Crunchyroll? It's like a Netflix for anime, you could always get a free trial and then try to watch as much as you can, until you can find a good website~ xD

fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 10-25-2016, 04:36 AM

hulu has some anime for free and they are reliable. Otherwise i have used animeseason.com.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-31-2016, 02:36 AM

I watch 99% of my anime on Crunchyroll and Funimation.com. The other 1% per season I get from AnimeSeason.

My previous SU site bit the dust, but it was pretty terrible with ads, so I wouldn't have recommended it anyway. I have yet to find a new place to watch since there aren't any new episodes out, so I haven't been motivated enough.